๐Ž๐‡ ๐๐€๐๐˜ || terushima

By chrolloslittlewh0r3

โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐†๐๐€๐๐“?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๏ฟฝ... More

OH BABY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

17

3.8K 187 57
By chrolloslittlewh0r3

Chapter 17
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Looking at her, you realized it was the same girl from that day after your appointment last month.

Was it Rolanda? Rhonda? I think it's Rhonda.

"You know her?", the girl says turning to Terushima.

"That's... Y/n. The one I told you about."

"Oh..." Her face turns into a small frown. "The one having your baby?"

So she's the girlfriend...

"Yeah, that's me. Yūji's told me a lot about you", you say trying to break the awkwardness.

He didn't tell you much but a little lying never hurt anyone.

"He's such a charmer huh?", she laughs wryly latching onto Terushima's arm. "Is this your boyfriend? You two are a cute couple."

"Oh no, we're not-"

"She's not my girlfriend-", you and Atsumu speak concurrently.

"Oh, I misunderstood then. Well, we're going out to eat. Do you guys want to tag along?"

"Uh, no thanks. We're kinda busy right now."

Saying yes to her would only result in more awkwardness, mostly with you and Terushima.

"Alright. Well it was nice meeting you", she smiles pulling Terushima forward who looked completely clueless.

"That's her? I thought she'd be a little more... appealing."

"She's pretty Atsumu. Don't be like that."

"She seems mean."

"How? You bumped into her, I'd be mad at you too."

"But you didn't see how she looked at us?"

"Okay, maybe you do have a point. But I don't wanna misjudge her over one little situation."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THAT NIGHT

"So what did you think of her?"

"She's... pretty."

"That's it?"

"I mean I don't know her much so I can't really say anything. I don't think she likes me though."

"Why do you say that?"

"Just a hunch. Girls with red hair are always mean."

"You had red hair senior year."

"I was going through a phase."

"What about every other day?"

"Are you saying I'm mean all the time?"

"You said it, not me", Terushima replies.

"Fuck you."

You and Terushima were able to talk to each other as if nothing ever went on between you which was nice. Sometimes you couldn't help but wonder why he had broken up with you in the first place. There was no reason to think on it more though. He has a girlfriend and you're seeing someone. Both of you have something good going for yourselves so there was no point in asking. You were both over each other.

Right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TUESDAY, AUGUST 5

About another week and a half had passed. You hadn't heard a word from your mother. She must've been glad you were gone. There was no one to 'tarnish her reputation at church' as she would most likely have put it.

You had agreed to meet up with Nico today. Nothing fancy. He had two tickets and invited you to see some play at a performing arts theater. Not really your thing, but the effort counted. It wouldn't hurt to show up.

You insisted on walking since you only lived around twenty minutes away. It would be good exercise for you too but he thought it'd be better if he picked you up.

"You look nice", Nico greeted you as you entered his car.

"You're just saying that because you feel like you have to."

"No, I mean it. You look great."

"Well I must look better than I feel."

"Are you not feeling well? You don't have to come if you're not."

"No, I'm okay. I'm used to it already. I can't just stay in all day. I need to get out more."

The play was some Shakespearean comedy that you did not understand one bit. Nico was kind of a nerd for those kinds of things whereas it didn't interest you at all. You really tried to get into it, at least so he doesn't feel bad but it was just boring. You even dozed off for a few minutes.

When the entire thing was over he took you someplace to eat and you guys walked around a park afterward.

"I didn't mean to bore you today. You could've told me you didn't like these kinds of things. I wouldn't have been upset", Nico starts.

"What?", you say acting surprised. "Why do you think I wasn't enjoying it?"

"Oh yeah? What was it about then?", he asks.

"Uhh... Macbeth?"

"Macbeth is a tragedy. So you weren't paying attention."

You sigh. "I'm sorry. I felt bad saying no."

"I'd understand though. Most people don't take interest in these things. Next time, you should let me know what you like beforehand."

"I just realized, I've been talking to you for about a month and still don't know much about you", you say.

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything. Like what are your hobbies, your goals? Where are you from? Because your accent it sounds like you're not from here."

He chuckles. "Well, I was actually born in Venice and moved here when I was ten."

"That makes more sense."

"Tell me more about yourself too", Nico adds.

As you guys walked around the park you continued getting to know Nico. You realized something about yourself then too; though you were about to become a mother, you did not have shit planned out. You were a liberal arts major only because you had no idea what you wanted to be in the future. This made you think, once again bringing back your doubts about raising a child.

As you guys continue walking and talking, you stop abruptly feeling a slight movement in your stomach.

"Oh my gosh", you say stopping and holding your stomach.

"Are you alright?", Nico asks sounding nervous.

"Yeah. I think I just felt the baby move."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
175K 7.2K 29
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
319K 10.5K 20
"Oy, Kenma!" I glanced up from my phone to see Kuroo stood with his hand around yet another girls waist. I looked back down at my phone, and after a...
2.4M 127K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...