My Kitten

By lauren_o79

What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

1.1K 43 1
By lauren_o79

A/N: I am a senior in college so my updates will be a little slow, but I really enjoy writing this book. I will complete this book because it is getting good!

Songoa's POV

There is a lot going on right now and I don't know how to feel about it exactly. I am normally the fun, outgoing, and crazy one, but that's not me right now. I am scared of what is going to happen with the packs and my friends. Things aren't good in the pack right now because today we found out that Nova and Rudi have gone missing. They weren't answering their phones so we sent out a search party, and all that they found was their cars and phones in the middle of a field. Both packs have sent out a search party to go and find them but with no luck. Alpha Takoda is storming around the packhouse saying that they have crossed the line and we are going to go to war. Everyone has been trying to calm him down today, but nothing has worked. Not even luna Penelope could calm him down, which is weird because your mate should calm you down no matter what. Now I am in the living room of the packhouse where I was just chilling until the ranked wolves of my pack which are Luna Penelope, Beta Jackel which is Awan's dad, and Gamma Luka which is my dad came and sat down. I think they are waiting for something, but they didn't tell me anything.

"Jackel, where is your son?" Luna Penelope asked out of nowhere.

"I sent him on an overnight recon mission to scout out the borders; he will be back tomorrow" Beta Jackel responds. The tension in this room could be cut with a knife with it being so thick. I don't know what is happening and I am too afraid to ask what is going on. Then there is a knock at the door, Luna Penelope goes and opens the door to the ranked wolves of Dark Moon. Luna greets them and invites them in, everyone stands up and bows at each other for respect.

"Son we are about to go and have a meeting about our next move that we are going to make. Why don't you stay down here until the meeting is over, okay?" my dad says to me.

"Why not let him tag along with us, Luka? He is going to be next in line for the gamma position, so why not let him come and see what he is going to be in for with first-hand experience" Alpha Takoda says coming out of nowhere. He kind of scared me, but I didn't show it to look like a coward. I look at my dad to see if he is okay with me going into the meeting. He nodded and said yes, then we all headed up to the meeting room. Alpha Takoda is the first one in the room and he takes his seat at the head of the table, everyone else goes to a chair and stands behind it waiting for Alpha Takoda to give them the order to sit. It is just a respectful thing that happens in every meeting so I heard. I wasn't waiting behind a chair but instead, I was in the corner of the room because I was just a visitor watching over everything. I didn't have a seat at the table yet, but one day I will when the gamma title is passed to me.

"You all may be seated," Alpha Takoda says and everyone but me sits downs.

"Now you all know why we are here right now and it is because of the rogue situation. They already made a statement when we met to become alias in this fight, then they started to get on my bad side when they took a member of the Dark Moon pack on my land without anyone knowing, and now they want to start a war for stealing my daughter and Alpha Doshasan's son. This can't be happening and I want blood for this, there is no turning back after what they have done. These rogues can't be alive anymore after what they have done" Alpha Takoda says in a rage of fury. I look over at Alpha Doshasan to see his reaction because I know that he believes in not hurting rogues in the first place because they are misunderstood and just need help. That is the reason why there is a feud between the packs anyway so he is not going to agree with what Alpha Takoda is saying.

"I agree with you Takoda. This has gone too far and there will be bloodshed over this. They took two of my pack members and one of them is my son. I will fight to the death to get him back" Alpha Dohasan says with anger that I have never seen before. First of all, I was very shocked. He said that he was okay with killing the rogues, what happened to no harm should happen to rogues no matter what. The Dark Moon pack is known for caring for the rogues and giving them a second chance.

"Good, I am glad that you agree with me," Alpha Takoda said.

"Of course I do, everyone here knows that we squash that beef years ago on how we handle rogues. I will always take in rogues and give them a second chance but if they cross me, then they will have to die. They have kidnapped our kids for no reason and want to take our land away, of course, they are going to have to die. Then that means that we will need to have our true, rightful gamma to come back full power" Alpha Dohasan says.

"I know," Alpha Takoda says while staring at Luna Penelope then sighs. I look around and I see everyone staring at Luna Penelope and I was confused on why everyone was staring at her. She was not the gamma of the Dark Moon pack, we would have known that right?! If Gamma Edith isn't the rightful gamma, then who is? It seems like everyone in the room knows who the true gamma of Dark Moon is. Then my dad coughs to get everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to remind you guys that Songoa is in the room and this conversion should probably be had at a different time," my dad says.

"You are right about that, carry on with the meeting Luke," Alpha Takoda says turning the meeting over to my dad and pulls out a detailed map of the land that he created himself. My dad took a lot of pride in the maps that he made.

"Now that we are alias in this fight with the rogues, we have more land to fight on which is a good thing but also a bad thing. The good part about having all this land is that we know it pretty well and can hide in places they don't know about. The bad part of it is that since there is so much land, they can attack anywhere and we won't know. We already know that a few of them walk around the border, so we know they are scouting the land. We need to get an upper hand on them and I have just the plan to do that. The key is to be stealthy. Since we know that a few of them walk the border of the land, we will kidnap a few of them and give a message to the others. We will tell them that they need to meet us in our neural zone and be ready to fight" my dad says, explaining the plan to everyone. Everybody looks around at each other and nods their heads.

"I like the plan. What do you think about it, Alpha Dohasan?" Alpha Takoda asks.

"I think this plan will work and we will go through with it," Alpha Dohasan says. After about 30 minutes of talking out the details in the plan, the Dark Moon pack leaves to go tell their pack the plan. Alpha Takoda calls a meeting with the pack explaining the plan that is going to happen. Anyone over the age of 16 can join the fight if they want to and everyone that is younger than 16 and elders will be in the packhouse bunker. The plan will start to take place tomorrow and everyone should be ready. Everyone is dismissed then I pull my dad aside.

"Dad, what were they talking about with the real reason why the pack is divided and who is the rightful gamma of the Dark Moon pack?" I ask him and my dad shush me.

"You need to calm down and forget that you heard that, do you understand?" my dad said and made sure that I nodded my head.

"There is a lot you don't know about the two packs, but it is that way on purpose. I wish I could tell you but it is too risky and I will face treason over it. Let's just go home son" my dad says looking around making sure no one is around then we walk off. I was confused and made me start to question everything. Why couldn't he tell me the real reason why we were feuding with the Dark Moon pack and who the real gamma is in the Dark Moon pack? How bad could it be where you can be charged with treason. I thought about it all night and I still couldn't figure it out, but I had to put that out of my head so I can get ready for the next day.

The next day gets started by my alarm going off in the early morning. I get up and do a quick, light workout to start my day off. I go back up to my room and take a shower and get dressed. I went downstairs and my mom made us a big breakfast and we all sat together and had breakfast. It was kind of weird because we were acting like we were not about to go to war in a couple of hours. I go about my day preparing for the war at the packhouse. I haven't been looking at my phone all day and I was wondering where Awan was. I checked my phone and he texted me early in the morning saying that Dakota needed him and he will be back later, then there was another text saying that they will be late to the fight because they have a lead they are following. I was confused about what lead they were talking about but he is responsible and knows what he is doing. Plus he has Dakota with him and if he needs help I know he will text me. I start to get ready because it is about time that we kidnap some of the rogues, and right when I was about to leave an alarm goes off in the packhouse. I run and find my dad.

"What is going on?" I ask my dad.

"I have no idea!" my dad yells then the Alpha comes out in the main area.

"The rouges are all gathered at the neutral zone right now! We have a mole in the pack" Alpha Takoda says. 

Thank you for reading! Please vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 17.6K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...
164K 4.3K 36
Emily has always been shy and stayed unnoticed but her 18th birthday passes and out of the blue she is then spotted by the player of the school, Alex...
30.6K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
240K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...