My Hero Academia: ワンマンアーミー...

By MHAfanguy

'Quirkless' 'Pathetic' 'Useless' 'A Deku' Those are the words Izuku Midoriya heard in his harsh life. 200 yea... More

The Beginning
Azmuth
Training for Starters
A Heart of a Hero
Emotions and Expectations
Aliens of the MHA World [Copied from the Bio]
Update
🎃🍁🍭🍬💀 Halloween 2021🕷🕸👻🍫
❄🎄🎁Christmas 2021🎁🎄❄

A Fleeting Friendship

1.7K 35 67
By MHAfanguy

A Week Later

Musutafu City, near Shizuoka Prefecture where an Apartment Building room for the Midoriyas. It was now Sunday the sun was coming through the window as dawn was approaching.

In a bed, sleeping pretty soundly and out of it for a moment was Izuku Midoriya who was resting with his stomach to the mattress, and his back upward. So it was pretty easy as the sun hit the face of the new wielder of the Omnitrix. He pushed himself up, and sat up on the side, he yawned as he rubbed his face to wake up. Finally, he stretched out his back to get all the kinks out of him.

Later. Izuku had gone down stairs to get breakfast as he picked up his food his mom made for today; pancakes, eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice, he saw his mom, Inko, already seated and joined their table where they talked a bit. Mostly asking about favourite Omnitures; to Inko, it was NRG. Izuku deduced that she only like NRG because she cook food on top of him like a stove. In which made his mother laugh.

Izuku quickly finished up his breakfast and then goes to the kitchen, putting his dirty dishes in the sink, he gone back to get his bag, put it on his back, and headed straight to the front door. Putting on his black and white high top sneakers reaching his right hand to the door knob before opening the door.

"Mom, I'm heading out! I'll be back home later!" Izuku yelled loud enough for his mother to hear him.

"Okay, stay safe!" Inko called out to her only child.

"I will!" Izuku replied as he opened the door, walking outside his apartment and then closes the door behind him and make his way outside, it was Saturday today, and it was time to head out to Dagobah Municipal Beach.

With his new friend.
__________________________________________________________

~[Dagobah Municipal Beach]~

The place was still full of nothing but garbage as the waves crashed against the stenching waste. But soon, it will be all cleaned and the one who threw these filth here will go to hell.

Izuku's new friend, Camie Utsushimi, she had asked Izuku is she wouldn't mind if she can train with him sometime as she wanted to be prepared for the Entrance Exams and have a training partner will help her improve a lot. That was her reason of telling him. She was hoping that he'd say yes to her request and hopefully not be a bother to him.

With Izuku, he dosen't see any reason to refuse to her request. In fact, it was a good deal that benefits the both of them. With her, Izuku learn how to fight human opponents... If she'd knew any combat, and training with a partner will be a nice change of pace. Izuku smiles and stated to the fawnette that he would love to have her as a training partner.

And so they did, and they started to work their workout schedule.

Camie Utsushimi, now dress in her workout clothes, have been visiting the beach from time to time for her training; cleaning it to restore the fabulous beach back to it's former glory. At first, she didn't understand why up until Izuku explained it out for her, that their training does not only helps her, but also helps the environment. Which piped her interest.

Throughout the next few days, both Camie and Izuku had begun their hellish training for the Entrance Exams while maintaining their daily lives. These few days made the unlikely duo, a shy Shapeshifting cute boy and a chill AF illusionist bombshell, grew closer. Started as acquaintances to close friends.

Last Saturday morning, Camie have had told Izuku that she decided not to attend to Shinketsu, shocking Izuku in confusion. Camie understood her greenette freind's confusion as she explained him her reasons; Shinketsu had more stricter rules than UA, No romantic relationships allowed inside or outside of School, and all students of Shinketsu will live in a Dormitory. And lastly, Shinketsu is in the West of Japan. Seeing that logic, Camie gives a big "fuck this shit" on Shinketsu as she prefers freedom, romance, and complained how far Shinketsu was, and living in the dorms means she'll rarely see her parents and Izuku and they won't hang around with each other again for who knows how long since she'll lived separately. So in her decision and the support of her parents, she chose UA, much to Izuku's joy.

Together, their journey to become the greatest Heroes start as partners. In Camie's proud declaration, much to Izuku's disagreement; The hottest duo in Japan.

Camie was ready start her usual with the greenette teen that she befriended two weeks ago. She was patiently waiting for her cute friend to arrive, taking her time on her phone and checking her Facebook app or watching Youtube videos to kill time. She read a current page on Twitter about Mt. Lady flaunting her ass for attention after taking down a giant Villain as well stealing Kamui Woods' spotlight. She scoffs amusely, wondering what the Wooden Hero's reaction was like.

But humor aside, while she was focusing on her phone, Camie sighs dejectedly, in her mind she still remembers the shocking revelation that she'd had a conversation with her parents nights ago.

'I can't believed this...' She thought.

##########(Flashback)#########

In Utsushimi household. Camie and her folks were sitting on the Living Room sofa. The bombshell fawnette had a disbelief expression on her face with her hand over her forehead, sitting across her were her parents.

"Could...could you start with the why, at least?" Camie asked, she was so stunned she thought she might be having a nightmare.

"Yes. Yes, I suppose that would be a good place to start" Her father, Jonathan Utsushimi muttered. "Well, you see, Buttercup, back in the first few years before we moved in here in Japan, your mother just met a someone"

Someone?

This slightly peeked Camie's interest.

Then it was her mother, Aya Utsushimi's turn to spoke next. "She's a friend of mine long since highschool" Aya said. So it's about a friend? What's so special about her? "Though we never saw each other again after our College Graduation"

"You told me this before" Camie said, her voice felt so conflicted. "You said you moved into a different country when the high-class company that Gran and Gramps worked there had promoted them to become one of their assets in Australia, and you moved there with them for years"

"Yes. And that was the time where your mother and I met" Jonathan chimed in as he stared up to the ceiling. "Ah, the memories" He sighs happily.

Jonathan remembered the time where he first met Aya, that day when she take down an entire gang of bikers on her own like a badass, her beauty, her skills, her fierceness, that was the whole reason why he fell for her.

And he was the Leader of the Biker Gang.

'I still remember the day where she kicked me in the face that ended me in the hospital for 3 months' Jonathan thought with another happy sigh with a stupid look on his face.

Aya coughed, albeit blushimg. "Back to the topic"

She too remembered the whole Biker Gang incident, the time she took them down on her own and kicked their leader/her future husband in the face. Three months later, they were back, parking in her front yard. Before she'd call the parents and the police and thought they're back for her for revenge.... only for Jonathan to show up with chocolates and flowers in his hands. His boys held up sign letters that spelled: "GO OUT WITH ME!" in capital letters.

They never leave her alone for the next few weeks.

Getting themselves arrested for disturbing the neighborhood. But Jonathan didn't give up, his determination to win her heart didn't waver as he always comes back (which is breaking out of prison) for the 37th time, all for the "Name of Love" as he called it.

At first, Aya was annoyed, disturbed, and creeped out by the man's obssession, but admittedly amused, even his Biker Men. But day after day... after day, she would always see him outside, bringing her flowers, chocolates... his smile, that even comes by doing pick-up lines, it was so bad it made the whole neighborhood to cringe.

Hell, he even bought her lunch when she forgotten to made one or didn't have the money when she's on the job. His love and determination made Aya's heart to skip a beat, as he'd even stayed outside, standing and patiently waiting for her answer despite the protest of her fellow Bikers that were concerned for his health to which he declines to show how much his love for her, for better or for worse, Jonathan was always there, even that there was a Tornado nearby, and that last part was not an exaggeration.

After so many attempts, her neighbors got annoyed and forces her to go out with so they could stop all those cheesy (cringy) pick-up lines. Jonathan's crew celebrated like there was a New Year's Eve, which Jonathan and the crew went back to prison before he and Aya became couple after his release, the two went out in dates and the rest is history.

And it was all damn worth it.

Aya's memories fades back to reality and continues. "Yes. I lived there with your grandparents for years, meet your father, we went on dates, got married, and then you where born. And the rest is history" Aya summarized. "After having our own money, we decided to moved back here in Japan to raise you, and us together living in normal lives"

Aya let out a long pause. She sighed. "And then I met her, it happened when while I was out for groceries, how convenient our reunion was" How convenient it was. "It has been years since we've seen each other, so she and I hang out, we had a chat over a cafe, talking about how we've been and other things. During our chat, we talked about children, turns out she had a son" She told.

"So what, you told her about me and sold me off to some rich guy?" Camie concluded with mixture of emotions; sadness, shock, disbelief, betrayal, and anger.

"NO!" Her parents shouted practically.

"That's not it, sweetie!" Aya protested, trying to reason her daughter. "A friend of mine was struggling to survive!"

"Survive?" Camie said incredulously. "What... What does this marriage have to do for her to survive!?"

"Financial problems, Buttercup" Jonathan emphasized, trying to calm his daughter down. "You're mother told me that while she and her friend were chatting, one come up to their conversation is her finances. She was spending her whole life working overtime to pay her debts, just for the sake of her only son's future" He shakes his head in sympathy.

"She was overworking herself to death" Aya told her daughter somberly. "Seeing her struggling to pay her debts to death hurts me.... I...I could've imagine what would happen to her son if she was gone in his life. I owe her a great debt, dear. She was my only friend that didn't deserve back in my younger years, always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, standing up to people who dragged me down, and looking after me like a sister I never had" Her mother looked at her with an aching heart. "This woman, my only friend, she gave me hope, Camie. To me my friend was a Hero, and my role model"

Camie was in awe at her mother's story, this so-called friend of hers was her inspiration? For all her life, her own mother is her role model, the person she looked up to. She guessed that role models have their own someone to imitate with. Maybe someone like All Might before he became "The" All Might.

Her mother continued. "So to repay all what she had done for me, I...made a deal with her" Aya gently said, remembering the day when her friend try to refuse but she won't take no for an answer, for her friend's sake, and for her son. "The deal is that I'll offer her money, in exchange...for her son's hand in marriage"

Camie was feeling a little more conflicted right now. "You...wanted me to marry his son?..." She muttered.

Her parents nodded solemnly.

Camie couldn't believe it what news that was brought onto her. This, everything must be a dream right? A nightmare that she's about to wake up. She didn't want to acknowledge this sudden marriage. Everything went crashing down when she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"When is it?"

The way she asked, her eyes shadowed by her hair, nearly scaring her parents. She looked up to her parents in the eyes that her face was an inch away that looked almost described as flipped out.

"When am I gonna meet him?"

##########(Flashback Ends)#########

'Shiiiiit... How am I supposed to explain this stuff to Izuku?' Camie thought in rising nervousness.

When her father, Jonathan, answered when will be their meeting. It's was only about a month.

A month. Just a month. She is going to meet her Fiancé in A MONTH!?

All hell break loose when she finally flipped out at her parents.

Everything is happening too fast, and even it's only weeks away, she wasn't even prepared!

'"B-but don't worry, Buttercup, it's not like it's the The End of the World! I'm told that her son was nice fellow. I'm sure you'll like him"' A voice of her father echoed in her mind, she remembered that her parents were were waving their hands as they reassures their only child.

Well, at least she knew who she wasn't marrying to some grade-A asshole... hopefully.

Camie slid that thought away from now as he think about Izuku. Her friend. Her innocent cinnamon bun! How will he react to this? Will he be angry? Sad? Betrayed? Will this broke up their relationship? The friend-kind relationship, not the romantic-kind! C'mon, girl! It's been weeks now dammit!

"But what am I going to say?" Camie ask herself.

Putting her hands in her hips, she made her impression. "Hey Zu! Guess what? My parents set me on a fucking arranged marriage! Can you believe it!? We're still cool right? I mean like, this thang wouldn't ruined our friendship of course..." She sarcastically spoke for a moment before slumping in a shameful defeat.

God, she hope that she's not wrong on that last comment.

The bombshell fawnette sighs, she'll tell him later, just not now. There is the time and place, so..... maybe tomorrow?

Shit, she said that yesterday.... and two days ago.... and the day before that.... then the day before that.

Fuck.

"This is so hard..." Camie muttered, dragging her hand on her face. Maybe a little workout would clear her mind.

Stretching her legs while her arm in the air, she had her gym bag tossed to the side. It was currently 6:30 even though they decided to meet at 7:00 am she decided to come 30 minutes prior due to her excitement. Cause today was another day where she and Izuku will train together here at Dagobah Beach.

Thanks to the efforts her greenette friend had put in, the once disgusting, gunky sight she once saw was getting cleansed. Once this place became spotless, she and many others would may able to enjoy this beauty and might able to create new memories.

While she was in her goal stretch and waited, and the only thing that kept her company were the gentle sounds of the ocean, she began to think freely. 'No matter how many times I came here, I'm like, forevs grateful for what you've done, Zu. Thanks to you I'll get to experience new things in this beach...' Camie thought as she had nothing but pure images of she and the boy that said to be her fiancé doing things together. 'And hopefully share them with me'

A rush of wind zips behind her, followed by a sound of a familiar voice. "Ca-Camie-chan, wha-what are y-you doing here?"

That voice.

She turned around to see lean, semi-armored dinosaur with a gym bag sling over it's shoulders, it's entire appearance resembled a Velociraptor but with blue skin and wheels for feet, it's tail was aligned with green and cream colored stripes. Camie recognized this creature was her meek, yet cool adorkable Shapeshifting buddy, Izuku Midoriya. Or in his alter ego, XLR8.

'Oh, he's here' She thought. Recently, Izuku had introduce Camie his Kineceleran form for the first time, her surprise became astonishment when he told her his powers, seeing more of Izuku's transformations besides Chromastone and Doomwolf. It happened so fast when they bumped into each other when XLR8 was in a grocery run.

In a flash of green, where once stood a Kineceleran on it's wake was Izuku. "I-I thought we're suppose to meet at 7:00. D-Did I got the time wrong. I'm s-so sorry. How long did you stood here? We're you waiting for m-me? Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for making you wait! I'm sorry to disappoint you! And I know you're-mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter,mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter-" While Izuku was muttering everything that came to mind. He felt guilty believing that he let his new friend waiting for god knows how long.

'She came here waiting for me. If I didn't came here when I did, she would have waited for who knows how long' Izuku thought while muttering non-stop as he felt great anxiety.

The bombshell fawnette was surprised see the greenette, almost nearly fainted from all the mutterings she cants comprehend. Then remembered how he didn't have anyone to called as his friend, so of course he came here early.

'Oh Zu' Camie thought in amusement and a little creeped out, though after knowing Izuku for long she's beginning to get used to him and his cute mutter storm.

"Hey fam?"

"Y-Yes!?" Izuku squeaked. Dammit.

'Is she going to stop being my friend?' He though as if he was ready to shed a tear. He didn't even bought his tissues with him today! Oh God, here comes the heartbreak.

Camie giggles at his behavior, Izuku was so amusing and cute at the same time. "Chill, U don't need to worry yourself dude, I just like gotten here myself moments ago" Camie lied with a reassuring smile, she didn't want to break Izu's heart.

'Oh thank Goodness...' Izuku thought in relief as he was already prepared to run away and cry, just like last time.

Dismissing out of those thoughts, Izuku knew she wasn't one of them. Since he met Camie, she's been nothing but kind and understanding about his eccentricities. Hell, she was even this nice the first time that they had met.

Sighing inwardly, he now notice about Camie's workout gear. He went to a daze and had to urge not to nosebleed. Camie had chosen to wear a black sports bra that seemed to enhance her bust as well as short shorts, her midriff attire mixed well with her flawless skin... Curse this teenage hormones!

"You ok?" She asked with a bit of concern.

"...umm yeah. I'm ok" He said in his usual tone of voice.

"So, like, seeing that we are both here do you think we can start our training now?" Camie asked. She was eager to see what Izuku had planned for them.

"R-Right" He said and quickly thought. 'Just me and this pretty girl, alone. Like always. Don't screw this up Izuku, just do the same basic training so that I shouldn't push her' Also, did he think she's pretty?

"Yo Zu, you're getting red again" Camie teased, snapping him back to reality.

"S-sorry!" He yelped. Darn you anxiety.

The bombshell fawnette gave a light laugh at his expression before speaking. "So... how are we going to get started" Camie asked, both politely and in excitement.

"Ahh... Umm...yeah. I d-decided that we're going s-start with 15 minute of stretching, then w-w-we c-could go for 30 minutes of jogging, after that w-we take a 15 minute break, and we both can continue going back and forth with jogging and breaks until pass noon"

"It sounds a bit much but then again this is training for like, my endurance" She said, looking down to herself as she's not sure if she can handle all of that running.

"Yeah, if we really want to enter UA we have push ourselves to the limit we have to be..." He wanted to say something cool but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Plus Ultra?" Camie grinned with passion befitting that of an inspiring Hero.

"R-Right! P-Plus Ultra!" Izuku said with rising confidence with lead Camie to giggle.

With that, the two teens began their training, for Izuku it was simple compare to his three weeks of torture. But for the young girl it was a different do to her nature of being a city girl she wasn't used to running or doing anything physical for a long periods of time.

So this was basically the schedule they used but all the while Camie noticed that despite his timidity and shyness, Izuku showed strength and durability then she was expecting but more importantly, he showed confidence.

From there through 7:00am. They did 15 minutes of stretching.

Izuku kept his eyes locked onto her. Keeping his knees straight he leaned forward, bending at the waist while pushing his hands down to his toes, then pressing his palm flat against the Sandy floor. He turned to look at Camie, a kind of amazed look on her face that practicality says "Holy shit".

"Alright, now your turn" Izuku said. "Try to touch your toes"

Camie did what he did and comically leaned forward like a robot, her knees bending ever so slightly, as her waist came to a right angle and stopped, her arms dangling without even touching her legs. The poor fawnette tried to push forward but lost her balance taking a step forward before catching herself.

Okay, maybe this was going to be a bit more work than Izuku thought.

Camie gasped, falling forward so that the greenette had to catch her before she crashed to the sand.

A lot more work.

7:00~7:30am, they began with 30 minutes of jogging.

From 7:30~7:45am, they took their first 15 minute break.

From 7:45~8:15am, they took another 30 minute jog.

From 8:15~8:30am, they had another 15 minute break.

From 8:30~9:00am, they jogged for 30 minutes for a third time.

From 9:00~9:15am, they took another 15 minute break.

From 9:15~9:45am, they made a total of 2 hours of jogging time.

From 9:45~10:00am, they had another 15 minute break.

From 10:00~10:30am, they jogged for 30 minutes.

From 10:30~11:15am, they had taken another 15 minute break.

From 11:15~11:45am, they made a total of 3 hours of jogging time.

From 11:45~12:00pm, they had taken their last 15 minute break.

From 12:00~12:30pm, they ended with a 30 minute run.

"Holy crap... I'm beat" Camie said while she was leaning on a nearby wall, breathing heavily.

"So Camie-san a-are you alright you seem... out of breath" Izuku asked as he saw the scene in front of him, Camie was so sweaty that it had made her workout clothes stick onto her skin, emphasizing her slender body.

Izuku gulped.

"I'm.. ok... just allow me to... catch my breath" She said in-between pants.

'I think I might have pushed her a little too far' Izuku thought as he felt a little guilty and had to avert his eyes while holding a blush.

"H-hey, why don't we take a break? Have lunch y'know? Then after that, errmm...." Izuku said, earning a relief look from Camie.

"W-we'll start making this beach clean! Yeah! We're all going to be put through the wringer, and when we're done..." Izuku then struck a bodybuilder pose. "We're going to be buff and tough!"

"Sounds awesome" Was her immediate response before deadpanning.

"Buff and tough? Really Iz?"

"Got anything better? C'mon, I know a place to eat"
__________________________________________________________

"OMG! This Okonomiyaki is the bomb!" Exclaimed the bombshell fawnette, heading her fork with an Okonomiyaki in it.

"I-I'm g-glad you enjoy it, C-Camie-chan. Truth be told, I bet that this could somehow make it seem appetizing" Izuku stuttered. During their lunch together Camie found it quite enjoyable to be eating with a boy who had no impure thoughts. While Izuku...well to put it simply he was nervous wreck. Even though they'd been together for a week now.

Camie, while stuffing her face full of delicious food, nodded in agreement

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle at his friend's voracious appetite before digging in to the dish he ordered- Katsudon. Typical.

"Ya better let me pay at least half the bill this time, Iz. I'm starting to feel like a gold digger!" Said Camie.

"A-alright, but we'll be having a single dessert afterwards"

"Fine by me" Camie shrugged.

Though, Izuku did noticed that his friend Camie looked a little more "intense" than usually did these past few days and inquired her about it. "What's up with the look?"

"Hm?" Camie halted as she was about to ate her Okonomiyaki and looked at Izuku questionably.

His answer; "This past few days I noticed that you've been acting weird lately. At first I shrugged it off and thought it was nothing but now you've been getting worse. You stare at anything when I was talking with you, with this nervous look in your eyes, it's like you're having deep thoughts about something. Is something wrong?" Izuku asked in concern making Camie's breath to hitch a moment.

Shit, she forgot that how observant Izuku was. Well who can blame him, Izuku did have an eye of a Hawk sometimes behind that innocent face, damn, why does he have to be cute.

She nervously looked around and try to come up with a lie. She can't told her situation right now! She wasn't ready! She scratched his cheeks and explained, trying her best to sound logicable. "Well...it's a bit embarrassing, Zu. I'm a... I'm kinda low-key jelly of how the girls here look at you. You just had to pick a shirt that shows off your guns, hmm?"

Izuku was taken back and slightly blushed at that comment. Looking down to himself, he did notice his arms were visibly growing more muscle mass and his workout shirt is getting tight these days, making his muscled torso visible. Now he know why there were a few girls were either taking quick glances or giggling at him when they came here for lunch.

Turning his head away in embarrassment, he lightly scoffs and mumbles. "As if your attire is any more conservative than mine..."

"Hey!"

Izuku couldn't help but laughed at Camie reaction as her cheeks grew redder when she caught him laughing, she pouted at him in a cute way. Camie made a pitiful attempt to remain enraged by him while crossing her arms and giving him the humph. Though inwardly, the bombshell fawnette was relieved, it was a close call.

Izuku, now forgotten about his concerns, found it both funny and endearing how Camie is.

Seeing her angry like this (or so he thought), Izuku apologized for making her feel bad for laughing, but his apology fell flat because he could not keep himself from chuckling every few seconds.

Camie continued to pout at him with her head tilted up to show her dissatisfaction, but thanks to Izuku's observation, he knew that Camie wasn't actually upset with him.

As the two of them spent a good meal while exchanging banter throughout their whole lunch, Izuku's heart swelled with happiness as he looked at Camie having a conversation with him, a normal thing between friend s. The warmth of their friendship enveloped him like a comforting embrace, banishing the feelings of loneliness and worthlessness that had plagued him for so long.

For years, Izuku had struggled to connect with others. His lack of a Quirk had made him an outcast, someone who didn't quite fit in with the rest of society. It had been a lonely existence, one that had left him feeling like he was unworthy of love and friendship.

But now, all of that has changed. Through his journey to become a hero, Izuku had found friendship in Camie, knowing full well that not everybody is mean and cruel to yo. She had welcomed him with open arms, accepting him for who he was and pushing him to be his best self.

The feeling of making genuine connections with others was something Izuku had never experienced before. It was a sense of belonging that he had always craved, a feeling that he was a part of something greater than himself.

The greenette teen felt a sense of gratitude and amazement at how far he had come from being a Quirkless outcast to a future Hero with more friends than he could ever imagine!

__________________________________________________________

~[2:00pm]~

After lunch, The two return to the beach and took a long break while sitting in sand having a conversation about their daily lives before they continue their training for UA. Afterwards, it was time to return to training. Currently, the two of them where dragging around some heavy objects to increase their muscles. Camie was carrying lightweight objects and running to a broken pickup truck to increase her muscles on her legs. Izuku was carrying a broken old TV on his back to strengthen his upper body.

"No matter how much trash we moving around, it barely looks like where doing anything" Camie complaint, falling on the ground from exhaustion.

"That or there's a lot more garbage here than we realize" Izuku commented as he put down the broken TV and sat down next to her, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Tired"

"Totes, and since school and our daily lives keep us busy to clean the beach, like 24/7, not only that but we also need to take resting periods so we don't overwork are selves" Camie said seeing Izuku's plan as she stretched her arm, unintentionally pushing her chest forward.

Izuku saw this hypnotizing scenery and gulped like his life was in danger.

Camie smirked as she saw Izuku flushing as an devious idea formed in her mind. She stood up before turning around and bending down, making sure her own ass was visibly protrude. Her sweat had made her short shorts stick onto her skin, emphasizing her curve and seeing her a button part of her cheeks-

"Oh look at the time, we should head back to our training before dark and get home soon, alrightlet'sstartoverthereaAAAaaaa

AaAaaHHhHhhh!" Shouted a blushing Izuku before running away while flailing his arms wildly in the air, leaving a cloud trail of sand.

Camie merely laughed to herself as she as she finished off her bottle of water and walked where he'd gone off to. Izuku was fun to teased with, she almost thought that it was him that she want to marry... But sadly, he and won't be seeing after the end of the month.

'When are you going to explain him everything, Camie?' She inwardly reminded herself.

2:35pm had passed as the two continued to pick up the wastes near the shorelines. Camie and Izuku had carefully watch their steps as they're broken glass bottles all round them. Izuku had to transformed to Diamondhead so that he'd won't be feeling any sharp glass shards scraping on his feet while Camie had to wear boots and protective gloves to pick up the broken bottles. Afterwards, the duo began to focus on fine-tuning some aspects of Izuku's Quirks, first of was Camie's favorite. Doomwolf.

"Alright boy, what are ya thinking?" Camie inquired.

For some reason, Doomwolf's tail wagged a little after calling him "boy". But he didn't react to it if he wanted to suffer comfortability and embarrassment. Unfortunately, Camie had noticed this as an evil grin formed on her face. This was good! She was gonna have a field day with that information, hell she might even have to use that against him in the future.

Doomwolf coughs. "W-well, considering that I'm like a werewolf now, I think I want to train my senses more"

"Your what?" Asked a puzzled fawnette.

"My senses, y'know how dogs, wolves, and other canines do? Sharp ears, Scent tracking, night vision, yadda yadda" Doomwolf emphasized, pointing at his ears, nose, then eyes before shrugging.

Camie stood there as she finally got the point of Doomwolf was saying. Making a fist in one hand and smacked it in the palm her palm with the other in realization. "Oooh, I get now"

The Loboan nodded. "Yes, and I need you to help with it. But before we begin, I want to ask you something"

"What is it?" Camie tilted her head a little.

"How good is your throw?"

For the remaining hours left, Camie would proceed to blindfold Doomwolf and moved to at the noisiest part of the beach, practically where the waves are high and seagulls screeching, and sneak around trying to get a hit in. The Loboan would use his senses would dodge, jump, and weave out of harm's way, just as he tried to keep up as Death Hound. but bombshell fawnette would always keep Doomwolf on his toes, never once letting him get too comfortable by throwing sports balls to use as projectiles.

Doomwolf wasn't as successful in dodging those.

The Loboan took off his blindfold. "Hmmm, it seems that that I'm having trouble sensing smaller objects... That's a start"

Camie held a football. "Yo Iz! Close your eyes" As he did, she threw it. "Sense this! Hi-yah!"

"Yup!"

Now a basketball. "This?"

"Still yup!"

Then a Soccer ball. "How bout' this!?"

"Yeet!"

A Volleyball.

"Ha! Not having any troubles yet!"

Baseball.

"Ouch! Okay, having trouble now"

A Tennis ball.

"Oww! Where did that came from!?"

A Softball, Golf ball, crumbled papers, a toy hammer, a barbie doll, a wrench, pillows, paper towel, watermelon, and a panicking chicken thrown right at the Loboan.

"Ouch! Ow! Hold on, stop barraging me!" Doomwolf exclaims as he dodged a banana.

"Never! You're doomed now boi!"

Throughout the whole time, they had forgotten about their training. Camie relentlessly threw as many objects at Doomwolf for fun as she watches him in action. Maybe it was time for them to have some bonding time. Granted, they did nothing but train, eat lunch, and cleaned the beach for days.

Camie had ask Izuku, whom reverted back from Doomwolf, to demonstrate his other transformations to her, as there are some she haven't seen yet. The one's that she'd already seen so far in were Chromastone, Doomwolf, XLR8, Magneto, Heatblast, Crasshopper, Upgrade, Diamondhead, Mer Anglerine, Death Hound, Gravattack, and Grey Matter, she's eager to know what else he has in stored. Her friend was a really interesting person to hang out with and (quite literally) a walking surprise box.

Feeling a little more confident now, Izuku takes Camie to the most secluded part of Dagobah Municipal Beach, where the mountains of trash conceals the green flash and his transformations from the public eye. Once there, Izuku doesn't waste a second, he's too afraid that if he does, he'll break into a wobbling nervous wreck, and he transforms into an Omniture. After a few moments of Izuku demonstrating his form, both he and Camie are laughing their asses off.

"FOUUUUUUR! ...hehe" Tetra Fists quips as he swings a large heavy pipe right into a microwave like a golfer, sending it flying high into the sky before it curves and crashes down into the ocean. He's so going to pick that up with Mer Anglerine later, but that's for another time.

Camie is clapping her hands together laughing with joy as she nearly falls from her seat atop of a refrigerator. "Oh, oh, oh, man, that was awesome!"

Izuku cannot describe how happy he is with how Camie is taking this. Feeling so overjoyed he decided to make a tiny bit of violent entertainment, The Tetramand swings the pipe right into a junk pile and blasting the garbage away like a burst of confetti.

"Bam! That's 10 points for Gryffindor!" Joked Tetra Fists, laughing boastfuly at his achievement.

"Woah-ho, now that is cool!"

"I know right? Thanks to these babies" Tetra Fists grinned ear to ear as he flexed all of his muscles, strucking a bodybuilder pose to impress his friend. God he loved this form; the muscles, the strength, the power, he felt like he's All Might but with four arms.

Camie was slightly blushing because she was busy staring at over those incredible muscles. Sure, she's like boys with muscles, but she's not interested in buffier guys in which, in her opinion, weirded her out. But Izuku's form was an exception since it like wearing a costume to give you superpowers, She'd imagined Izuku's real body, for the last few days, she'd notice that he was gaining more muscles as she remembered that he was a little scrawny once. Now, he's slowly turning into a hunk, with muscles she wanted to feel sensua... Camie stopped her train of thought lest she give herself a nosebleed.

"Hey Camie-chan" Tetra Fists said as he drops the pipe. "Check this out" He falls to the ground, catching himself. With a cocky grin the Tetramand starts doing pushups after every push he removes one appendage until he's using one hand. "Hey look, one hand!"

Camie is in such a good mood that he doesn't bother calling Tetra Fists out on the lame joke instead she laughs along.

For a few hours, the two take time to had fun bonding with each other. At one point, Camie uses her Quirk to make duplicates of herself to let Izuku to find her, only to pout as he transformed into Death Hound to track the real one, calling him a cheater. Later, Camie held a broken pipe and bats off non-lethal explosive projectiles from Upchuck. Next to that, she was petting Doomwolf like he was a dog, much to his annoyance and extreme comfortability. They even play fetch. Camie chucked pieces of scrap metal at Chromastone, said Crystalsapien in return blasted the projectiles with his ultraviolet beams, much to Camie's thrills. Speaking of thrills, the bombshell fawnette rode on XLR8's back. Running long distances across the beach as her hair whipping around from the speed, much to her delight before nauseousness taken over. Next was she was enjoying the experience the flight to the skies as she rode on Stinkfly's back. Not gonna comment about his stench, they maneuver through the air as they did eventually crash. Guess Izuku have to work on his landings.

The two teens had enjoyed their stupidly violent fun as they are laughing like idiots the entire time. Eventually though Izuku returns to normal and while he finds a comfy spot in the sand, Camie goes off and comes back with sodas from a nearby convenience store.

The bombshell of a teen returns after a few short minutes. Camie casually and lazily falls back onto the sand next to Izuku, handing her friend a pop soda can of fruity pop. "You're Quirk is so fucking awesome Iz" She said, popping a lemon flavored fruity pop. "And I mean it"

Izuku takes the soda, his was green apple flavor. "Thanks. And I couldn't agree more"

The two take a moment to enjoy their fizzy soft drinks as they watch the beautiful horizon. Camie leaned her head onto his shoulder, Izuku didn't protest so he'd let her be. This is what friendship is, he hasn't been this happy in all his life, he can finally spent hanging out with someone, and not just anyone, but with his new best friend.

While it lasts.
__________________________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Mt. Lady flirting Way Big with crossed arms:

8 Days Later

After several days of training, Izuku had decided that it was time step up her game and train for her to have some experience; the basics of combat.

She learned quite well, Camie had even praised him for his teaching skills much to his embarrassment. But unknown to her, Izuku Midoriya just self-learn Martial Arts but using Brainstorm and Upgrade. With the power to posses any technology, the Galvanic Mechamorph was totally beneficial when he possess his computer or phone to replay various fighting styles and actions on YouTube. The second is his Cerebrocrustacean form, with Brainstorm's powers he just instantly memorize the fights and skills by using his Enhanced Intelligence and Electrokinesis to absorb every pages in the Martial Arts book for learning combat much more efficiently. It's sounded cheating, sure, but hey who can blame him? He's been only getting the use of his Quirk for weeks compared to others who had it since they were four.

Unfortunately for him, the only opponent and training partner was Camie and only Camie herself, which was a bunch of different problems all tied into one. First, that she was a girl, and despite having higher combat experience, he could barely talk to her while looking her in the eyes, sometimes Camie took this as an advantage and manage to kick his ass. Second, She took down Humungousaur. And she didn't even use her Quirk!

How dafuq did that happened?

Fortunately by the third, maybe the fourth-no, eighth time he had been flipped onto the ground, the whole her being a girl thing didn't really matter anymore... at most times.

Everything about martial arts was foreign to Camie Utsushimi, from breathing, to where her feet belonged, to even how to properly do the moves. Nothing felt right, but, it did feel better than last week.

Hopefully, that meant she was making progress.

Foot forward, arm up, palm open, fingers curled, she moved forward, her back foot sliding forward as she closed the space between her and Izuku. He had a greater reach than him, in part due to his height, but the way he controlled his body. In theory, the flow of a fight was just like following a script, just one that she couldn't read, and one that Izuku didn't need.

If she struck his stomach he'd block it and pull her into another toss, or press her down onto the bitchy sandy floor again ending the bout. If she attempted his chest he'd deflect the blow, pushing her out and away before pushing her down onto the ground. There was only one option, a strike to the arm.

THUD!

But it was blocked!

Izuku smirked, feeling he wanted to laugh smugly. "Ha! You miss-"

She had switch her strategy and finally took a fatal blow to Izuku's gut.

"GAH!" The air was forced from his lungs as he stared up at the blue sky. Either it didn't hurt or it hurt so much that he couldn't feel it. A dull soreness, the briefest ghost at the back of his foot where Camie Utsushimi must have hit him.

A hand appeared above him, and Camie's face blocked one of the few dull lights that gave off a natural illumination. Her fawn colored ponytail bobbed close to her as she smiled at him. "Sorry Zu, didn't think you'd fall that fast when I tripped you. I think your center of gravity was off"

Izuku wheezed. "Noted"

He took her hand and he was pulled up more by her strength than his. Muscles that he had long neglected that were already burning from the previous training sessions were now on fire.

Despite his mild cause of severe exhaustion, and at least three heart attacks at touching a girl (again), he found himself smiling to the point that his cheeks hurt. "You did great Camie-chan."

She returned his smile. "Thanks fam"

"Alright" Izuku clapped, eagerness pumped in his veins. "Now then, another round?"

...

...

...

Now realizing his poor choice of words, Izuku paled in horror and embarrassment.

Camie blink comically before she crack a perverted smirk. "Are ara~ Didn't know you have the stamina left I~zu~ku~" She giggled, giving Izuku and alluring look in her eyes.

Izuku's pale face exploded red, His eyes were bulging out from shock and embarrassment. "I MEANT IF WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER SPAR!"

Camie snorts before she started cackling out loud like a hyena. "Oh relax, green bun! I'm just messing ya, lmao!"

The greenette let out a huff before looking away, grumbling. "Not funny, Camie" He grumbled with still an embarrassed face.

Wiping a tear away, Camie finally spoke after composing herself. "Alright alright, I'm ready for ~another round~❤"

Izuku knew she was was referring for another fight, but couldn't help but thought of a dirty innuendo.

In response, blood leaked out from his nose before passing out, much to Camie's added amusement.

Couple of minutes pass after Izuku passing out, and Camie pouring seawater on him much to his chagrin. The duo was the middle of their combat training to further improve both of their fighting skills, mainly Camie's though. Though she was well-trained with her sparring partner, Izuku knew that her fighting style needed some more improvement. Camie, on the other hand, thought that her fighting skill was already good but reluctantly, agreed to to it.

So far, the bombshell fawnette was enjoying herself regardless. True, every now and then she was getting better and better in combat and adaptation, Izuku would get a few hits on her, but he always use his transformations against her so she either went to the ground or into the wall all the other times. For the longest time, Izuku couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun with someone, or anyone other than his mom in his life.

With the two, a giant green insect grunted and fell to his knees as his wings drooped into the sand. He quickly picked himself up and returned his gaze to his opponent.

"Not bad Camie. You haven't even broken a sweat" Izuku, in a form of Stinkfly, complimented Camie with a sly grin.

The transformed teen had to admit that his partner was a growing into a great fighter. However, she still lack of it but he had to give her credit for her prowess.

Camie gave him a smile of appreciation. "Thanks fam, but...." In an elegant movement, she resumed her fighting position. "I'm just getting started"

Stinkfly grinned. "What a coincidence, so am I"

With that said, Stinkfly's wings beats fast and flutters up into the air and torwards Camie from above; "Special Move: SCATTER SHNOT!" He yelled; firing multiple slime like rapid fire before the projectiles split into multiple fragments. His new move that can split up his slime into several smaller ones, it was less effective and less sticky than his slimeballs but it was more affective as a spread attack, enabling them to hit a wider range of targets.

Camie cartwheel over to the left and dodge the multiple projectiles upon her by doing a series of jumps and backflips, she was not going to allow herself get hit by those disgusting stuff again. Speaking from the experience, his slime feels like a mix of rubber, cement, and warm oatmeal. And it was gross.

Stinkfly ceased his attacks and hovers down at Camie and swung his tail, not wanting hit her with his large stinger but used the surface of it, almost like trying to hit your opponent like a shovel.

Camie ducked under the swing and slide her feet on Stinkfly's insect-like legs, getting his to fall on his face just as he rolls away from Camie's dropkick. Stinkfly hovered to the air, barely escaping Camie's foot and tapped his the dial on his forehead, blinding and surprising the latter from the sudden green flash, taking the brief moment of distraction against her, the Lepidopterran disappeared and a Tetramand stood in all his glory.

"Get ready to rumble, Camie-chan!" Tetra Fists stated, before rushing the girl with a flurry of punches with his multiple limbs. "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" He yelled.

Camie impressively dodged a majority of them before one of his fist managed to hit Camie, disorienting the girl. He then swung a right hook to her side, obviously not hard enough to hurt or leave a mark, but it was enough to bring her to her knees. Camie expected as much from the strength of the Tetramand, she brought her hands to the sand and used them to propel herself upward doing a bicycle kick, hitting the Tetramand right in his chin.

Tetra Fist stumbled back as Camie lands on her feet and smirks. She got a good hit on the big red brute, she took the opportunity to rush the Tetramand once more before he could recover. She jumped right over as both her feet met Tetra Fists' face!

The mighty Tetramand nearly dropped to ground as he stood defiantly, Camie's feet still on his face as he grabbed a hold of her legs and threw her off. Camie tumbled into the sand several times before stopping, blowing off some sand that got in her lips.

When she's back on her feet, her eyes met the four eyes of her patient opponent. The two glared at each other before taking their own stance. Tetra Fist brought all four of his arms together like a boxer and one foot forward with his heel raised. His opponent's eyes seemed to narrow and the two combatants surveyed each other carefully. They circled like two lions, scanning for any weaknesses to exploit.

Seconds pass, Camie was the first to attack as she darted forwards to her for with Tetra Fist doing the same, the opponents charged at each other before Tetra Fist thought of a sneaky move.

Just as the two were charging closer to the other; he immediately tapped the dial.

FWOOM!

"Ah shit!" Camie yelled, nearly tumbling herself. Cursed that light!

She opened her eyes after the light ceased and seeing Tetra Fist gone as her gaze instinctively shot to the ground.

Gray Matter had used the moment of distraction to ran between her legs and dodges Camie's feet, stomping him. She punch tried to punch the Galvan where he stood but her little opponent predicted this outcome thanks to his intellect and casually dodged it, nearly making a perfect superhero landing and ran towards her and jumped on her face and started clawing at her!

"Ah! Ah! Get it off! Get it off!" She yelled as she tried to pry off the Galvan scratching on her face!

In the split second, his tiny frog fist rocketed into her nose, it didn't hurt too much given to his size but it made Camie's head snapping back in surprise, his little feet met her face and jumped backwards with a backflip.

In a flash of green light, Izuku Midoriya dropped to the ground and charged forward.

Izuku reared back his fist but his opponent blocked the punch with her crossed forearms and lifted up her leg to deliver a kick. However, Izuku was smart to sidestep the kick and put some distance between her. Camie then went on the offense and threw a couple punches, and side-kicks.

The greenette was able to block or dodge the first two until he was caught off guard when Camie jumped into the air to send a roundhouse kick, making contact with Izuku's chest and sent him stumbling backwards. Before he could catch his balance, Camie's feet collided with his chest and sent him to the floor with her standing proudly on top of him, exhausted.

"Now... what was... that about you getting started?" Camie quipped with a smirk, panting.

Her friend scoffed in response. She offered her hand to help him up, which he accepted and yanked him back up to his own two feet. "Cut me some slack, you caught me off guard from that roundhouse kick"

"Lol, that's true" Camie said. "To be honest though, we have actually made some improvements in this past week. I still got ways to go though before I'm comfortable with you fighting any form"

Izuku laughed a bit. "One thing you should know Camie, is that I can change into many other forms if one isn't good enough to win. For example..." The Omnitrix activated and slapped the dial, causing an emerald light to illuminate the beach.

After slamming the core, he was engulfed in a green sphere where his body started to go through metamorphosis. Izuku's whole body, muscles, bones, organs, nervous system, and blood started to meltdown into some substance before he became... a puddle of dark green goo on the floor.

Suddenly, something flew out from the green goo like metallic particles as it materialize mid-air, forming into what shaped to be a little UFO, with a Omnitrix symbol was morphed on top of the disk. The little device flew over the goo before it raised from the ground and switched its shape into a 7ft tall drippy amoeba-like humanoid, with green eyes and a pointed head that is similarly shaped like Izuku's curly hair.

"GOOP!" The 275lbs, single celled-organism shouted in high pitched voice, like it was squeaky and sounded like it was being spoken underwater. As he said this, he make a Heroic pose.
━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
Present Mic: "Goop!"
Quirk: "Polymorph!"
-If you're one to face him, attacking him would be very pointless since he's only made of slime! this walking pile of Goop is indestructible, completely immune to any physical attacks and most energy damage! Moreover, Goop can shapeshift into various of forms; a bouncing ball, a pseudopod, a giant baseball bat, a sexy posing Midnight, and can even roughly imitate the shapes of everyday objects to confuse and unobservant enemy! Or maybe they're just dumb? Anyways, Goop is capable excreting corrosive slime. Yikes, no touchies I'm warning y'all!"

Eraserhead: "This slime can either be acidic or making his whole body acidic to the touch whenever he wants, so I prefer to not touch this guy because his acid is able to dissolve a large variety of materials like titanium. Another thing is, his slime can be adhesive, useful trick to trap foes"

All Might: "More surprisingly, Goop can shoot an continuous stream of slime similar to a water hose or fires blob-like projectiles. Ironically, he can also spit out either slime or acid despite having no mouth"

Nezu: "Midoriya-kun's transformation; Goop, is one of the interesting beings in my book. It's species lived in a different gravitational environment and went through some strange quirk in evolution, their minds and bodies are two separate organisms. Their bodies is in fact an all purpose ooze which can be manipulated into doing just about anything. The mind of the Polymorph is in fact the metallic object which hovers nearby"

Present Mic: "Which the little UFO above his head is called, the Anti-Gravity Projector (or A-GP for short). This little tech is part of him, and it help the guy to move around, shapeshift, stretch, length, width, height, and fly in high-speed or levitate in the air! Without it, he's just a pile of goo"

Eraserhead: "A single weakness that exist only a observant opponent could notice, the A-GP floating above him. The device ridiculously had a on/off switch in it. If it was turned off, Goop's body collapses into an immobilized puddle until it recollects himself. Or if it severely damaged, it will take time generate a new one"

All Might: "If the device is knocked off from within three feet or the goo be too far away from the central mind, it will become inert and impossible to manipulate until the mind comes close enough again. Goop can only struggle to move since he cannot change shape or make appendages to move without his Anti-Gravity Projector. Even by running, he cannot outrun humans even when he's on a full sprint!"

Nezu: "And despite feeling no pain. Goop CAN be hurt if he is spun really fast in a rotor, such as a centrifuge. This will cause him to begin separating into his constituent compounds"

Present Mic: "Wow, we're getting really good at this commentary amirite guys?"
━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

When she uncovered her eyes, Camie looked at the dark green gooey creature quizzically before turning green in dusgust. She had never seen anything like it before. Granted, Izuku was always full of surprises. Nonetheless, it was disgusting.

"Ewwwww" Camie cried and made a face of disgust upon seeing Goop.

But the Polymorph shrug off the insult and took it as a compliment. "You know this is cool"

"Cool? Ew, no way! What is that?" She asked.

"This is Goop" He answered.

"Really? You're a walking pile of goop and you, like, named it "Goop"?" Camie asked sarcastically and a little disgusted, she also she noticed that there's a crackle of static is heard at the end of each line as if he is speaking through a walkie-talkie.

"My Omniture, my choice" The Polymorph responded proudly.

"Soooooooo how does this prove your point?" Camie said skeptically.

Though Goop didn't have a mouth, Camie could tell that he was grinning. "Like this"

Suddenly, Goop made his body loose its humanoid shape and shot forward at Camie, the UFO device seemed to follow him as he did. The transformed teen flew over to Camie really quickly and wrapped around her before she could counterattack. Camie recoiled in fright as Goop's sticky, gooey body wrapped the girl's arms together tightly, completely immobilizing her. Camie struggled to push against the dark green goo, but each attempt was fruitless. The Polymorph's body then wrapped around her legs and pulled them together, causing the girl to fall over.

The bombshell fawnette grunted as she hit the ground. Unexpectedly, a part of the green substance on her chest formed into Goop's head. He looked down at the Camie with narrowed emerald eyes.

"This is how I prove my point. If one guy doesn't work, I can simply use another one that will" Goop explained.

Camie tried to push against Goop again; however, she realized that his gooey body was stronger than it appeared. After realizing she would be unable to get free, she brought her attention back to him.

"Okay I get it. Can you got off now? This stuff is grosser than Stinkfly's goo" She said.

"Hey!" Goop said, he then unwrapped his body around Camie before shooting off to become a living pile of liquid, he reformed back into his humanoid form via his UFO device. It looks like this headpiece acts like an anti-gravity projector, which is helpful considering you are a liquid creature.

Goop offered her a hand, which she accepted, and brought her back to her feet. "For your information, Stinkfly doesn't smell that bad"

"Dude, he reeked like Endeavor's crap that was been rolled up in expired cheese and stomped on by a hobo with fungus infested feet in a sewage tank with a dead skunk with used condoms that has been dropped on in a sewage power plant that's on fire that exploded in an abandoned junkyard....underwater" She blatantly described.

"That...was oddly descriptive" Commented Goop, unsure what so say to that.

"And mixed with dumpster fire" Camie added.

"Okay okay, but c'mon now, he just have strong odor!" Goop defended.

"Says the guy who named it "Stinkfly"" Camie remarked, making Goop to shrug his shoulders in defeat.

"You know what? Touche, girl. Touche" He said sassily.

He lifted up his hand and slapped the Omnitrix dial on his Anti-Gravity projector; in flash of green, Goop transformed back into Izuku.

"And don't worry about your loss" Izuku said. "Granted, there will be times I'll might get my butt whooped by a Villain before I find it, but I'll find a way to win in the end. Besides,-" He demonstrated her his Omnitrix arm, flexing his fingers. "-I have less than fifty Omnitures here, and I believe that there's more to it than meets the eye. I might've have like over a million different guys locked into me, and I don't even know what most of them can do, but I always unlock now and again" Izuku stated confidently.

'Over a million transformations' Camie thought, shocked when he had told her. Even if its just a possibility, a thought about it would make Izuku a God. (A/N: Not yet at least) She have barely seen less than twenty of them! What else can he turn into?

Izuku check at the clock and see that it was almost afternoon. "Hey, why don't we take a small break to recover"

Suddenly, his stomach grumbled for Izuku to blush. "And maybe have some lunch"

The bombshell fawnette laughs. "Alright, that sounds good"

After the two ended their training, they went to a nearby deli/café after a hard workout. The two decided to get some food to fill themselves up for lunch. With Camie, she was sitting in line waiting for her food as well as awaiting for her friend.

She was busy scrolling through her phone as her mind is still about her arrangement, still thinking of a way to explain Izuku. Suddenly, a hand gets placed on her shoulder. A rather gruff looking man stood behind her.

"Hey there, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here by yourself? Rather crowded, ain't it?" A deep and gruff voice of a person questioned.

Camie froze in fear, unsure of what to do. Looking around at her surroundings she learned that he was correct. There were way too many people around her that would let this guy get away with whatever he wanted to do.

It was like that alleyway incident again.

It was a memory that she'd wished to forget. Every time when she and Izuku chat, she'd either glare at Izuku or changed the subject from that night, her foolishness to go alone, their smiles.

Why would this man go for her? Was she just an easy target? Is it because she had a hot bod? And why is he doing this in a public area where people could see him? Sure there was a social covering around them, but surely someone would notice, right?

"Hey, I'm talking to you little lady" The man said, his hand gripping her shoulder even harder. It was now starting to hurt, his nails had begun to dig into her shoulder and she was fearful that he was going to try a whole lot more than just gripping onto her shoulder soon.

She really needed to find some way to get out of this situation. Should she go for the nuts? But what if he used his Quirk or something out in public! He could kill someone- Hell, he could kill her!

Thousands of thoughts were running rampant in Camie's mind and she had no idea what to do; this might just be how she goes out.

"Hey buddy" Came another voice.

Camie's eyes widened, he recognized that voice.

"Ureek!" Cries the gruff man from behind her, almost squeaking in fear and for dear life.

She feels the man's grip loosen completely and a croak of breathlessness behind her. She swiftly turns around to see Tetra Fist with that terrifying glare on his face, holding the man in a tight chokehold with his upper arms as his lower arms were crushing his wrists.

"Just what do you think your doing huh?" He asked, his four eyes glaring down at the man's own.

The man couldn't breathe, nor could he escape. Tetra Fists was not messing around with this guy and Camie was fearful that he might kill him if left to his own devices.

"Izu! Let him go, he can't breathe!" She stutters out as a crowd starts noticing what's happening.

Tetra Fists complies and releases the man, gasping for breath and in pain before he scrambling away in fear, the Tetramand was debating whether or not to chase him down and show him what's what. The guy definitely deserved a Tetra Fists to a face for his actions.

He turns to her, staying eerily silent. She notices his food placed behind him in a bag, and realizes he had probably been waiting a while and came to check on her... He must have been so concerned.

"It's alright folks, nothing to see here!" He reassures to the crowd, they disperses and goes back to their own business around them, but the tense aura of fear was present within Camie. She wasn't sure what he would do.

"Hey Camie" He called, beckoning her to him with his hand. She steps closer to him, noticing the visible worry in his four eyes.

"You okay?" He said, placing a hand on her cheek, nudging her face around to check on her. Despite the muscles and with a power to be reckoned with, he was really gentle to her. He inspects her face and body for any sort of marks or wounds, noticing the red handprint on her shoulder from a small disheveling of the collar of her shirt.

Camie's face turns bright red and she slaps his red hand away, surprising Tetra Fists though his worried expression never left.

"Y-Yeah! You don't gotta go checkin' for marks, I-I'm fine!" She said, trying to distance herself from their close proximity. Tetra Fists would then come too, realizing just what he was doing. He sighs, taking a step back as his own face heats up.

'What were you thinking, you moron!? You can't just go caressing her face like that! She's your friend, not girlfriend, ya big dumb brute!' He berated himself internally before fully coming back to his normally nervous state.

"S-Sorry, you were taking a while and I got worried. L-Let's get your food" He said gesturing to the line that had seemingly emptied out since the incident.

Camie nods, with Tetra Fists reverting back to Izuku and the two journey to the front of the line with the greenette forcibly paying for her meal despite her gripes with it.

That alleyway incident, a memory she wished to forget. But a certain green haired person that saved her wouldn't be forgotten in her mind.

Camie couldn't stop glancing at him, and everytime their eyes meet he blushes and looks away. The awkward atmosphere had become a bit uncomfortable, and yet despite all of this one minute he would look like a killer, and the next he looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly. How did he function?

'How can he be so cute and yet terrifying at the same time?' She wondered.

Minutes pass, they were sitting in a booth next to a window, eating their lunch. More likely a healthy diet. Camie had ordered the chicken club lettuce wrap while Izuku ordered a typical deli sandwich.

"Lame? Pfft, no" Camie scoffs, taking a bite on her chicke-lettuce, it's lettuce. She's eating her lettuce.

Izuku shook his head. "Hey, if want to get stronger, you gotta get healthy!"

"What about burgers? They're healthy!" Camie defended.

Izuku deadpanned. "Camie-chan, they're junkfood, there's a thing called 'sometimes food' and 'anytime food'. You'll only eat burgers once in a while. You can't just eat the sometimes food as an anytime food. That's highly unhealthy in unorthodox level"

Camie pouts and looked away. "Meanie" She grumbled.

"Don't be like that, at least you'd get to eat the fruits!" Izuku said in hopes to cheer her up, he knew Camie's favorite food was kiwis.

"Humph, I guess a fruit salad wouldn't be too bad" Muttered Camie.

"And vegetables" Added Izuku, brutally shattering Camie's hopes. "No seriously, you also need some Iron pumping in your blood. I'll make a list for you to eat plenty of spinach-"

"Disgusting"

"-No sacrifice, no victory. Then other veggies like Eggplant, beans, and carrots are also in my options. And hey, we still have like... Nine months and a few days before the Hero schools have their Entrance Exams. So we got plenty of time to train you"

Camie sighs defeatedly. "I guess..." Begrudgingly taking a bite on her lettuce, comically shedding a tear.

As the two continue to ate their lunch, chatting and discussing about Heroes and Quirks. Camie notice Izuku's behavior and realized that the side he had shown her this morning was completely different what she's seeing now. She was determined to bring the best side out of him, because...that's the type of Hero she wanted to be.

"Izuku" She asked out of nowhere.

When he heard his name out of nowhere he panic and responded immediately even though he was in mid bit of his sandwich "Y-Yes"

"Can I ask you something?" Camie said softly.

"O-Of course! Y-you c-can ask me an-anything!" Izuku stuttered incapable of giving any other response to her.

Camie bit her lip, 15 days already, and she still have no guts to tell him.

Izuku watched her silently, waiting what his friend's query of request could be. Come on, girl, tell him! TELL HIM!

"It's...."

"It'ssssss what?" Izuku tilted his head.

A long moment pass, she inwardly let out a long sigh.

"Nothing... Forget about it" Her sad reply only led back to eating.

__________________________________________________________

~[Utsushimi Residence, 5:00pm]~

When the sun is nearly setting, most of the neighborhood Musutafu have their lights on for the coming night time. Up in the sky was a silhouette flying down to the Utsushimi household, carrying someone in their hands was a person, bridal style. The person was non-other than Camie Utsushimi herself.

"Thanks for carrying me, fam" Camie said as her "Carrier" gently drop her down to the front gate. "Didn't know that this guy can fly"

"Don't you dare smart your way out of this conversation, Camie. It would've went smoothly if we would've prefer jogging" Chromastone grumbled.

When it was time for them to head home, Izuku thought a jog together back to Camies's house due to him wanting to walk her home safely, but also maximize their workout time. But he'd been attacked by a series of complains from Camie, telling that she was too tired. Izuku deadpanned knowing that Camie was just slavking off from extra workout, so he'd offered her a ride home with XLR8. Again, Camie protest that she'd didn't want to get home for the "instant travel" because of XLR8's speed, so she asked to be carried in the air instead.

And no, she didn't wanted an air travel with Stinkfly for obvious reasons.

"We nearly got caught by authorities y'know! Thanks to you!" Chromastone flip his hands up in the air. "Next time, don't take a selfie with a flash on!" Lucky for them, the cops nor the Heroes didn't see their faces and thought it was just another Pro on patrol.

Camie sheepishly apologies to Chromastone before plodding over to open up the door. "Goodnight, Zu" She says, suppressing an urge to yawn.

Chromastone nods, and the way the porch light lights her from the back makes her look so pretty. His crystals glows red just how beautiful she looked. He stuttered; "G-Goodnight to you too, Camie"

"Goodnight" She softly says, right as she closes the door on him.

"Niiiight" He says back at her, dumbly, and muffled by the door itself.

Just as the door closes, her drops the smile as soon as she hears the door click. Camie shakes her head for a moment before pressing her back against the door, sliding all the way down to the floor. She cradles her head in her arms.

In the cafe.

Her arranged marriage.

It was that chance to tell him.

Yet she blew it!

Her friendship for her freind at this point became more... complicated, to say the least. She presses her forehead against her palm and squeezes her eyes shut, hard, pent up guilt for keeping secrets.

'Fuck' She thinks, miserably, and she sighs and gives up, slowly getting up and making her way to the bathroom.

She washes her face and hands with soap before shutting off the water and heading to the bed. She flops down, belly first, and groans into the mattress.

Izuku was different from the boys she met. He's sweet, he's kind, he's no pervert. He's not an every girls perfect boy.

But to her, it is.

'But I'm getting married' She thought sadly.

She's not sure at what point he started making her heart pound without even doing anything, at what point she realized she wanted something more than a mere friendship with him.

She rolls over and stares up at the empty, blue ceiling. Her room is dark, all the doors locked, of course. Everything looks so fuzzy and out-of-shape in the dark, in the black-and-grey like that, she thinks as she closes her eyes and lets herself wander until a feeling warmth in her heart overtakes her.

It all takes a moment for her to finally realized it.

Camie Utsushimi had the hots on Izuku Midoriya.

She soon falls asleep after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is unfortunately a quirkless kid. Every day he is bullied and hurt until he accidentally figures something out. Watch as he goes from...
253K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
Leap of Faith By

Fanfiction

32.3K 512 19
"In the world of people with 80% of people are born with superpowers called Quirks, dreams come true, Super heroes from comics came in real life. But...
444K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...