The Billionaire's Cinderella

By adelwang

The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and wo... More

Chapter 1 - Amber
Chapter 2 - Chase
Chapter 3 - Amber
Chapter 4 - Chase
Chapter 5 - Amber
Chapter 6 - Chase
Chapter 7 - Amber
Chapter 8 - Chase
Chapter 9 - Amber
Chapter 10 - Chase
Chapter 11 - Amber
Chapter 12 - Amber
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - Amber
Chapter 15 - Chase
Chapter 16 - Amber
Chapter 17 - Chase
Chapter 18 - Amber
Chapter 19 - Chase
Chapter 20 - Amber
Chapter 21 - Chase
Chapter 22 - Amber
Chapter 23 - Chase
Chapter 24 - Amber
Chapter 25 - Amber
Chapter 26 - Chase
Chapter 27 - Amber
Chapter 28 - Chase
Chapter 29 - Amber
Chapter 30 - Amber
Chapter 31 - Chase
Chapter 32 - Amber
Chapter 33 - Chase
Chapter 34 - Chase and Amber
Epilogue

Prologue

7.8K 151 10
By adelwang

Down & Dirty Club Grand Opening, New York City.

New Love from Silk City ft. Ellie Goulding is playing out loud with some remix in the club. A woman in a beautiful daring blue short dress is sitting alone in the bar. It's a full backless dress showing her smooth skin, but the front is fully covered, hiding something from the world. She is wearing a high heels, the highest heels she has in her closet, and after 30 minutes of standing her feet scream for a break.

"Wow! Elsaaaa!"

She turns around and finds a pair of brown eyes. It's a masquerade party, so everyone is wearing a beautiful mask, including the woman who is standing in front of her. She blinks a few times. "Um.. I think you are wrong. I'm not Elsa," she says dumbly.

The woman laughs and takes off her mask. "It's me, Joey! You silly Amber!"

"Joey!" she squeals and hugs the woman. Joanna Webb, Joey, is her friend. Their bosses introduced them. She is working for one of the most influential man in the world, the owner of Gold Rich Management, Zac Goldreich, while Joey is working for Zac's brother, Jeff Goldreich. Since then they've become best friends.

"You look different!" Joey studies her from head to toe.

She laughs.

"Really, Amber. I never seen you in the dress like this, and you pull your hair in braided, like Elsa in Let It Go."

Amber rolls her eyes. "First, I will never wearing dress like this to the office. This is too revealing. Not appropriate at all, and GRM is too cold. I cannot focus on these clothes."

Joey laughs. "Of course, Ms. Prim and Proper."

Amber gives Joey a dry look. Joey is her best friend, and she often teases her about everything, especially Amber's love life. Joey orders a drink from the bar. It's free flow today, since it's the grand opening of the club. Down & Dirty is a club owned by Dean Goldreich, a Hollywood superstar, also Joey and Amber's bosses' brother. She and Joey got the invitation because Dean knows them well.

"What is that?" Joey eyeing Amber's drink.

"Spritzer."

Joey rolls her eyes. "Live a little, Amber."

"I am," Amber says defensively.

Joey chuckles and gives her drink to Amber. "Try this."

"What's that?"

"The house's speciality. Down and Dirty."

Amber looks at the beautiful glass suspiciously. "Am I going to faint after a gulp?"

"No," Joey says and takes a gulp. She moans in pleasure. "This is so good!"

"I doubt it," Amber mumbles.

Joey gives a glass in front of her mouth. "Just a sip won't kill you, Amber!"

Amber has no choice except to take a sip of the cocktail. Surprisingly, it's taste.. not bad. It has a hint of sweetness, even though the whole liquid is burning in her throat.

"I like your Elsa's braid hair."

"I didn't want to braid my hair, but Brianne insisted." Brianne is Amber's best friend since high school. She helped Amber with her look today since Brianne is more fashionable than Amber.

"That's good. Suits your look for today, though."

She smiles. "Thanks, Joey! You look great too!"

"Amber!" A woman in a sexy sequin navy dress comes and hugs her tightly.

Amber blinks. Who is she? Her perfume smells familiar, but Amber is already tired trying to guess anyone, everyone here.

The woman pulls back and looks at her funny with her blue eyes.

"Who are you?" Amber asks dumbly.

The woman laughs, her head throws back. She has a beautiful ginger hair. Her gesture is so familiar, but Amber can't put it together.

"It's me Allison! You are so clueless, sweetheart!"

"Allison?" She squeaks. Allison as in her boss' fiancé?! "Oh my God, Alli.. I'm so sorry. I'm so stressed with this masquerade thing. I'm clueless about everyone with a mask."

"Poor you," Allison giggles. Yes, this is Allison. Her voice, her sweetness, is so obvious. Amber thinks that maybe she is the only person who is so clueless in this room.

"Hi, Joey!" Allison says to Joey and they exchange hugs. "You two look enchanting! I almost didn't recognise you!" Alli praises.

"I didn't recognise you," Amber mumbles.

"Good evening, ladies," two men come to their way.

Allison gives the men blankly smile, that means she doesn't know them. Amber tries to look closely at the men. No recognition at all, but again, she is sucks in this.

"May we have the pleasure of getting you drinks?" A man with a dark green mask says.

Allison bites her lip, taking a glance at Amber. Amber looks at the man. That man is looking at Allison, obviously drooling over her sexy body. Amber looks back at her boss' fiancé. She must be nervous because her fiancé slash Amber's boss is a jealous and over protective man.

"Sorry," Allison says and shakes her head.

Joey gasps. "Are you Cody Smith?"

Amber looks at the man. He has Cody Smith's green eyes with the blonde hair. Cody Smith is a singer, possibly he is here because Dean invited him.

The man smirks. "Finally, this beautiful woman recognise me," he says and chuckles.

Amber gasps. "You are Cody Smith!"

"Yes, I am. So?" He looks back at Allison.

Allison just opens her mouth when a man snakes his arm around her waist protectively. Amber eyes bulge. Who the hell is this guy wrapping his arm around my boss' fiancé??? Amber is ready to kick that man when she hears. "A, is everything okay?"

Allison breathes in relief and leans toward the man. "Yes, Z."

In an instant, Amber knows that's her boss. Zac Goldreich. He always calls Allison A, and Allison calls him Z. Even though Amber still can't figure out Zac in his mask.

"Anything I can help you with?" Zac asks Cody. His voice is as cold as an iceberg. This, Amber knows, no one else can have this voice except for her boss.

"Um.. no," Cody says and retreats in an instant with his friend.

"Thanks for saving us, Z," Alli says cheekily. Either she is really clueless Zac is a second away from punching Cody's face or she knows very well she can tame Zac down. Maybe both.

Zac stares at her for a while, and finally sighs. "You need to sit, A. Your leg needs to rest."

Allison just had an accident that broken her leg. "Okay, let's find the seat Dean reserved for us."

Zac nods and his eyes find his assistant. "Amber." He nods to acknowledge her.

"Hi Zac," Amber smiles politely. Without Allison calling him Z and his iceberg voice from earlier, Amber wouldn't know who is this guy.

"Amber, Joey, you two want to come with us?" Alli asks.

Joey and Amber shake their head, reject her politely. There is no way they want to sit at the VIP table with their bosses. Allison and Zac leave them.

"Zac was ready to kill Cody," Joey whispers.

Amber nods, 100% agree with Joey.

Joey laughs. "Some people would think you are jealous of Allison for snatching Zac."

"I'm not!!!" she says defensively. "I like Alli, and she is good for Zac. And most importantly, Zac and I don't have that kind of relationship. Everyone keeps misinterpret things. I hate it! Zac and I are always professional. I like him as my boss, and I'm sure he also appreciates me because of my quality as his executive assistant. It's disgusting for people to assume that we are together. We are not, never--"

"Never cross any line. Work professionally. Got it, Amber. You don't have to recite your speech about your professional relationship with your boss. I heard enough."

Amber glares. "Then why you said that?"

"Teasing you." Joey laughs. "Come on, I want to go to the toilet. Accompany me," she says and hops from the stool. Amber follows.

But It's true, Amber never have feeling for her boss. Her boss is handsome and cool, not to mention genius, but they are never inclined to any romantic. Sometimes she traveled with Zac, but other than professionally, they talked about other thing friends did. She thinks of him as her friend, beside his status as her boss. And she knows Zac feels the same.

Later, she found out the reason she always sensed Zac was so aloof to his previous girlfriends. Because his heart belongs to only one woman. His high school girlfriend, and now fiancé, Allison Wheeler. And Amber loves Allison to the bit. She is beautiful, humble, sweet and smart. What not to like from a woman like her? Allison also treats her as a friend, despite as her fiancé's assistant. And Amber grateful her boss found this perfect woman to be his better half.

"Oops, sorry," Amber says when she accidentally bumps into someone. A man, maybe in his 30s. This masquerade things start killing Amber. She feels like a blind person again.

The man with that ridiculous red mask smiles at her. "It's okay, sweetheart." His eyes study Amber from head to toe. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Um.. no. It's free flow, anyway. Thanks," Amber says matter-of-factly.

That man laughs awkwardly.

"Bye," Amber says and runs to the toilet. Joey is tailing behind her.

"You are too cruel, Amber!" Joey laughs.

"I don't know who is he. What if he related to Zac? I don't want it to have anything to do with anyone who knows Zac," Amber hisses.

"Most people here know Zac, sweetheart."

"That's why! I can't enjoy it here while I'm so clueless about everyone around me."

"Come on, Amber! Live a little," Joey coaxes her, opening the toilet's door.

"I can't. Turned out there are many people I know out there," Amber says, panicked.

"So? You are just too cold and stiff. Almost like your boss."

"Huh?" Amber blinks.

"Your boss is cold but definitely not stiff since he got laid every day, maybe day and night. Look at the way he looked at his fiancé. He is ready to devour her in front of anyone." Joey laughs.

Amber frowns. "Don't talk about something inappropriate to my boss and his fiancé. They are nothing but nice people," Amber says. She really likes her boss and Allison. They are beautiful people.

"You really got your boss' ice in your vein." Joey shakes her head, still with her laughter.

"Whatever, Joey!! I think I want to go home." Amber sighs. Enough with this clueless, Amber is starting to have mild headache.

"What? Seriously? You just arrived, you're not even drink that free drink, you already want to go home? Come on! When is the last time you had fun?"

"I had fun at work. I enjoy my work," Amber says defensively.

"You freak! Drink some alcohol and get laid! You can have a one-night stand. The man wouldn't find out who you are. You are wearing a mask!"

"Not everyone is as clueless as me at recognizing people." Amber rolls her eyes. Inside, she thought, if only Joey knows her virginity status. She sighs and looks at the mirror. A flush comes from the stall. Amber eyes widen and snap at Joey.

Joey gasps too. "Someone is here." She whispers to Amber.

Amber starts having a panic attack. What if the woman is someone from GRM? Or Goldreich? Or--

A woman in a beautiful short daring aquamarine dress that has a tail at the back comes out. She looks like a living mermaid. Her blonde hair falls wavy behind her back. She is wearing her matching Tosca mask adorned with Swarovski. She is tall by any standard, but her skyscraper's silver heels make Amber and Joey have to crane their neck a bit to see her. If Amber didn't dread at the possibility, this woman knows her boss, she would bubble telling her how perfect she looks tonight. She looks like a club mascot, a mermaid.

"Um.. sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop," she says, looking apologetically at Joey and Amber.

"Oh. My. God!!!! Please don't tell anyone," Amber says, finally find her talking skill again.

"I won't," she says fast, reassuring Amber. The mermaid goes to the sink and washes her hand. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but you were talking without checking the stall," she says in relaxed.

"I know. Oh my God!" Amber berated herself for not checking the stall.

"Relax Am—."

"Stop!" Amber covers Joey's mouth. Is Joey fucking kidding me? She wants to call my name in front of this mermaid??

The beautiful woman dries her hand with her chuckle, and she faces Amber. "Look, I promise you, I won't tell a soul about what I heard, okay? And, if this helps you, I'm also clueless with mask. I can't recognize you if tomorrow we meet under different circumstances."

"Are you sure?" Amber asks small.

She chuckles. "My best friend had to take off her mask because I stared at her blankly. And I think the mask covered half of our faces that makes most people hard to recognize each other." And because Amber and Joey still don't say any words, the mermaid continues, "look, you two don't recognize me, right?"

They nod in unison.

"It proved that it's not that easy to see people under the mask."

"You know me???" Amber asks, feels she might faint in any second.

"Um, no. But I think you know me."

"Huh?"

"Um.. I'm not full of myself, but since you two are here and today's guests are invitation only. Most likely you two know Dean Eisler."

DEANNN!!!!!?????? She is really related to The Goldreich. And Amber replies her conversation with Joey. They talked about getting laid. Amber closes her eyes. If this woman told Zac, all her images she builds these years will crumble to the ground.

The woman takes off her mask. Amber almost screams. It's Celeste Young, Dean's girlfriend. Talk about she is related to the Goldreich, she will be the Goldreich herself.

"Oh my God, Celeste! I'm your fan! I went to the New York Fashion Week last year! We took a selfie together," Joey bubbling, telling her about their picture together. Amber tunes her out, still dreading with the possibility of Celeste leaks her pathetic get laid story to Dean, worse Zac.

"I promise you I will lock my mouth tightly."

"B.. b.. but..."

"I promise you," she says firmly

Amber closes her eyes and sighs. She doesn't have any choice except to trust Celeste.

"Hey, for all is worthy, I agreed with your friend. Live your life a little. Let me tell you my secret. If it weren't because of a fling, I wouldn't be here with Dean." Celeste winks.

She gasps. "Really??"

"Yup. Okay, I gotta go before Dean barks in to find me. He is overprotective of the ba.. towards me,"

"Oh my God, don't tell him about our conversation," Amber says in panicked. "She could tell her bro—"

"Stooppp," Joey stops Amber. Amber swallows hard, realized she almost spills her own secret.

I chuckle. "Lips are sealed. Bye. Take care.. um I don't know your name. Anyway, enjoy the club." And off she goes, like a mermaid queen.

Amber looks at Joey in horror, while Joey is still fan girling over Celeste. "Joey!!"

"What?" Joey looks at her with a big grin.

"I have to go home. Now! Right now! Right away!" Amber says, panicked.

"Chill, Amber!" Joey says mildly. "Celeste said she won't breathe a word."

"B.. b... but.."

"No buts. Enjoy the night. Find a nice man. Flirting, dancing.. If by the end of the day you don't want him on your bed, just pull a Cinderella card on him."

"Cinderella card?"

"Yup. You don't have to reveal your identity."

"Anonymously?" Amber whispers.

Joey nods. "Live a little, Amber. You need it. Let's go, I don't want my husband to get lost and flirt with another woman," Joey says and laughs, pulling Amber from the toilet.

***

"Fuck you, Jeff Goldreich!" Chase mumbles when Jeff Goldreich, his friend, leaving him with his cocky smirk.

Chase is so clueless about everyone in this club. Worse, everyone seems to know him. Earlier, he desperately clung on The Goldreich brothers to help him identify everyone. Dean and Jeff helped him, but his best friend, Zac Goldreich, doesn't even bother to help him, too busy being a bodyguard for his fiancé.

Earlier, an anonymous man came to their table and talked with Dean, maybe Dean's friend. But his eyes were on Allison, Zac's fiancé, all the time. Zac was a second away from killing that man with his bare hand. Not that man's fault. Allison looks perfect in her dress. It's Zac's fault, he shouldn't let Allison wear that dress. Stupid Zac Goldreich.

Talking about beauty, Chase's eyes find a beautiful figure on the bar. Chase studies her. Dark brown hair, petite, nice body. She is wearing a revealing blue dress that shows her sexy, smooth back. Her front is fully covered, but that makes her look sophisticated, unlike some women who are wearing a lack of fabric dresses. Chase looks around to find the Goldreich brothers to help him identify the woman, but they are all so busy. He looks back at the woman. A man is coming to her and talk with her right now. Chase narrows his eyes. That woman's gesture is to reject the man, but why the man keeps coming close to her, gesturing at the dancing floor.?

Chase climbs down to the first floor where the dance floor is. His eyes never leave that enchanting woman.

"Come on, just a dance, sweetheart," the man says, taking that woman's wrist.

"No, thank you," the woman says firmly, trying to pull her hand.

Chase comes to the woman and pulls her to him. For a second, her sweet perfume distracts Chase. "There you are, babe. I've been looking for you," he says.

The woman gasps. Her hazel eyes look confused by Chase's words. Chase kisses her cheek. "Play along," he whispers.

She swallows and looks between Chase and the other man, maybe debating which one is better.

"You know him?" The other man asks.

The woman opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. She clears her throat and leans awkwardly to Chase. "Y.. Yes, this is my boyfriend."

"Oh shit," that man mumbles and leaves.

The woman exhales in relief. Chase smiles at her. "You okay?"

The woman nods. "Thank you."

Chase grins at her while studying her. He itches to take off her mask to see her beautiful face. Even with a mask, he can imagine what is behind that mask. Big hazel eyes, thick brown hair, sexy lips that need his kiss. He can imagine she has thick eyebrows and a beautiful nose. Wait... the image of Zac's executive assistant comes to Chase's mind. He's been lusting over Zac's assistant, Amber, every time he saw her. But she was always so aloof to him. And, her boss slash his best friend, warned him for countless time to NOT touch his favourite assistant.

"Are you here alone?" Chase asks her.

"No, I'm with my friend, but she is dancing with her husband."

Chase chuckles. "I see. And you?"

She shrugs. "I don't know why people keep asking me for a dance. I can't dance," she says.

Cute! Chase shakes his head. "You don't know why people are asking you for a dance?" The right question is, who doesn't want to dance with her?

She nods. "I don't know. And I don't want to dance. This.. is just not my thing."

"Okay, then, why are you here?"

"I... um... invitation?"

He chuckles. This woman is funny. "So, what are you going to do now? Since you don't want to dance?"

She chuckles. "Waiting for my friend."

"That's boring," Chase says, and the DJ changes the song to Summer by Calvin Harris. "Hey, I like this song."

She giggles. "Go ahead, I won't hold you here. The annoying man is gone," she says and walks to her stool, but Chase grabs her wrist. "Dance with me," he blurts. It's not like him. Usually he would go when someone plays hard to get, but he senses this woman is different. And he desperately doesn't want this to end. This woman is fun, and his intention towards her keeps rising every time she opens her mouth with her funny and naïve answer.

The woman stops and studies his eyes. "I..."

"Just a dance." Please. And Chase realizes he sounds just like the other men. This is going to be fun if someone came to save the girl from him with the same trick.

She swallows. "Is there... by any chance we know each other?" She whispers.

He studies her eyes. "I don't think so. But.. I'm fucking clueless about this mask. So... I wouldn't know."

"Neither do I."

"So?"

She bites her lower lip. Chase holds his groan. He wants to do that to her too. "Just a dance?" She asks, unsure.

He nods. "Until the DJ stops."

She inhales deeply. "Okay."

Little does she know, the DJ won't stop the music. So...

Chase pulls her to the dance floor while holding his grin. "Come on," he says.

She giggles and leans toward him. "I told you, I can't dance," she whispers in conspiracy.

He laughs and takes her hand, coaxing her to make a twirl. She twirls around and comes back to his arm. Chase keeps coaxing her to move and dance. After another few moves, she starts to enjoy the dance and relax. She laughs.

"This is fun, eh?" Chase asks her, leans to her ear to make sure she heard what he said since the music in the club is loud.

"Yes. I enjoy it. Thank you," she giggles.

Chase chuckles and pulls her hands, rounding them on his neck. He puts his hands on her waist. "This is how you dance on the dance floor," he says.

The woman stares at his eyes, biting her lip.

Chase stares back at her. Her hazel eyes glittering either with excitement or happiness. This woman really has enchanting hazel eyes.

"What's your name?" Chase whispers to her.

She swallows. "C... can we play anonymous tonight?" She asks him.

Chase raises an eyebrow. "You mean we go with 'no name' for the night?"

She shrugs.

"Okay," he answers, because he senses she would fly away if he said no. He is well aware that a lot of men in checking her out and he will be damn if she flew to them because of his disagreement.

She smiles widely. That's an enchanting smile.

"Can I call you Blue?"

"Blue?"

"Your dress, that's what makes me lock my eyes on you in the first place."

"You were looking at me?" She asks, surprised.

Chase chuckles. "Obviously. That's why I know you needed help earlier."

"Oh..."

"And yes, I'm just luckier than that man."

She giggles.

Chase leans closer and sniffs. "You smell so good, Blue."

"Did you just sniff on me?"

"I did." Chase smirks.

She laughs, but her hands still rounding on Chase's neck. "I'm wearing Killian's perfume."

"Killian? I remember my sister asked me for that brand perfume for her birthday."

"Oh really? Which one?"

"Forget," Chase says honestly, and that earns a laugh from her.

"I'm wearing Love Don't Be Shy. It's Rihanna perfume too."

Chase nods and leans to her neck. "Sweet," he whispers and kisses her neck softly.

She gasps and pulls back a bit. Their eyes lock. The chemistry is almost unbearable. The song stops, makes their connection stop too.

What the hell? Chase is ready to complain to the DJ, or even Hayes and Dean, the owner of the club, when a song from Dean's movie comes from the speaker.

"Let's give the floor for the Hollywood stars, shall we?" Chase says, taking her hand. He doesn't want this to end. He wants to get her name, maybe get in touch with her after tonight.

***

Amber's heart thumps wildly, the wildest it ever been. This man is just too sexy for her sanity, and the way his calloused thumb caressing her back all the time makes her feel something weird. Safe and hot at the same time. Must be the alcohol from a sip of Joey's cocktail talking!

"Um..." she turns around to face the man, but she gasps by the nearness. This man is standing right behind her, maybe only a millimetre away from her body.

"Yes, Blue?" He asks, his eyes on her. They really have a beautiful grey eyes, it's like a winter grey.

"Um..."

He chuckles, that sexy chuckle, again. "What do you want for a drink?"

"Um..."

He chuckles again. "So?" Amber wonders how long she was having an idiot speechless.

"What was the question, again?"

"Drink."

"Oh.. yes. Um.." Amber tries to find a suitable drink. Spitzer is definitely not a choice right now. "The house specialty?" She says, thinking it's a better choice than a lame Spitzer. Not that she thinks Spitzer is lame, but she is desperately wants to look mature and sexy in front of this man even though it will lead to nothing at the end of the day.

The man leans forward that makes their bodies brush to each other. It takes all of Amber to not whimper. A whiff of his cologne fills her nostril. While his eyes are like winter, his scent is like spring, fresh, clean, playful, with a hint of citrus.

"Whiskey and the house specialty, Down & Dirty," the bartender says, brings Amber back to the presents.

The sexy man takes the cocktail and gives it to her. "Down & Dirty, I like it," he whispers in her ear and smirks that filthy, sexy smirk.

Amber feels her face hot, but she takes the cocktail and manages a smile. "Thanks," she says and takes a gulp. Let the alcohol washes her dry throat and her mushy brain. It doesn't work, by the way.

She looks at her companion. He drinks his whiskey alright, but his eyes are burning on her. And just because the moment is too perfect, she does nothing to stop this connection. She drinks her cocktail while watching this sexy man. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a high alcohol tolerance. Once she gulps the last drop of her cocktail, the alcohol kicks her brain.

He takes the glass from her. "You want more?" he whispers in her ear. She nods (blame the alcohol for her idiot decision. She shouldn't drink more).

Amber takes a deep breath while waiting for her drink. She studies this man from head to toe. Dark hair, most likely perfect face features, broad shoulders, tall in his 6'1, maybe. The tux hanging on his body into perfection. His shoes are shiny, most likely the price is as high as the one her boss wears.

If she could stop the time, she would do that just to see the face behind that mask.

"What's on your mind?" he chuckles.

"You," she blurts out the truth. Alcohol is not good for these secret games, but Amber is too tipsy to think straight. Damn, a glass of cocktail makes me tipsy.

His laughter rings in her ears. "I like that answer. Do you want to know what's on my mind?"

"Um.. If you don't mind sharing it with me. But.. I think I know what's on your mind, though."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Mind sharing?"

"There you go," the bartender interrupt with 2 glasses of cocktails.. She glances at his drink. He drinks the same cocktail as her.

"You drink cocktail?" She asks.

"I like Down & Dirty."

Amber swallows hard, hearing he says that innuendo. She drinks her cocktail violently. The needs to touch this man is almost unbearable. They finished their cocktail at the same time. His hand snakes on her waist and pulls her to him. She gasps when her body bumps into his hard body. I bet he has a six-pack abs.

He pulls her neck and kisses her. She gasps, and that gives him a chance to thrust his tongue into her. He kisses her senseless. It's so intoxicating, yet dirty. Alcohol and him.. just perfect! He pulls back and puts his forehead on her. His eyes bore into her, while she still struggling recovery from the dirtiest yet the most memorable kiss in her life.

"Come with me," he whispers hotly and takes her without waiting for her answer. He takes her glass and put it on the table without another glance. Taking her to the alley and to the... janitor's room. (Excuse me?)

He pushes her not to gentle on the wall

"What are you doing?" Amber asks breathlessly.

"Let me share what was on my mind earlier with you."

"Huh?"

"I was thinking about having my way on your body," he answers and kisses the hell out of her. Amber's hands fly to his nape and pull him to her even more. Their bodies crush and Amber can feel their heartbeat thump in sync. Wild and crazy.

He kisses down to her neck and devours her there. "I love your perfume. It's so sexy, Blue," he whispers.

Amber whimpers.

"Do you know what I like more?" He asks while his hand caresses her thigh, traveling up while pulling the hem of her dress with it.

"What?" Amber's voice comes in between whimper and breathless.

"How clueless you are with your surrounding," he whispers in her mouth.

"What?" Amber's eyes snap open and meet his winter grey eyes.

"Did you realize how many men checking on you while you were dancing with me on the floor?"

"Did they?" She asks, clueless.

He nods. "And I fucking love the feeling that they envy me for having time to dance with you." His hand is tracing up slightly to her thong. Amber's breath hitches. "Want to know what I like more about you?"

Amber swallows and nods, because she isn't sure she still have a power to speak.

"Your choice of drink."

"Why?"

"Because I also like it," he says and kneels in front of her. Amber gasps, but her gasp turns to moan when she feels his warm breath on her inner thighs.

"Wa..wait," she says breathlessly, but she doesn't think he heard that because he pulls down her thong and licks her in her pussy. Amber barely registers when he said he loves her moans so much. "Oh my God!" Amber throws her head, lose herself in this sensation. This is the first time a man goes down on her. It's so dirty and yet it's so... delicious.

"You taste so good," he whispers and licks her more.

"Ahhh.." Amber cannot form another word. Everything in her brain shut down from the pleasure this man gives her. "I.. I..." she feels so high and suddenly she explodes. Her feet feel wobbly.

She looks at the first man who gave her first orgasm, who still kneeling down near her pussy.

He takes off her thong from her feet slowly. "It's ruined. You cannot wear it anymore," he says, giving her his sexy as hell smirk.

Amber looks at her useless thong. She should take it from him, but somehow she doesn't have any energy to move. "Yeah," she says weakly.

He chuckles and stands up, fixing her dress. "Blue..."

"Hmm?"

"Can we amend our arrangement?"

"Hm?"

"Can I take you out of this place? Take off our masks and get to know each other."

"What?" She blinks.

He touches her cheeks softly. "Okay?" he asks, but he doesn't wait for her answer. His mouth finds her and kisses her. Softly and sweet. His hand goes to her nape and caresses her. She almost lost in his touch again until she feels his body pressing over her. That's his cock? So big and hard!

But her surprise turns to shock once she realizes this man's hand goes to the back of her head where she secures the mask's band. She gasps and pulls back. "Don't!"

"Why?"

"I... I..." She swallows hard. He is still wearing his mask, but why is his face looks more and more familiar to her? No. no, no... "I have to go," she says abruptly and pushes him. Run away from the room without waiting for his answer, while hoping he is too startle to catch her.

"Wait, Blue!"

No chance. Amber swims across the dance floor, slips out from the exit door and hides behind a huge dumpster. Praying to God that man won't chase her. She's sure she knows him. She doesn't know who is he, most likely her boss' client in GRM, or worse, friend.

"Blue!"

Amber whimpers but stays in her place.

"Goddamn it, Blue!" his voice is getting far.

She takes a peek. He took another direction. The mask is in his hand now, but she cannot see his face because he keeps running there. Amber swallows hard, knowing it's time for her to go too. "I'm sorry..." she whispers, even though her date of the night cannot hear what she said.

And the clock strikes midnight. It's time for Cinderella to go home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.7K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
548K 14.3K 33
COMPLETEDโœ… When 2 drop dead gorgeous heirs are forced into marriage, what happens? They more or less figure out that there might be side effects to t...
1M 26.7K 63
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ "แด›สœแด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด›'s ษชแด› ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดส€. สœแด€ส€ส€ษชษดษขแด›แดษด? แดแด‡? แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดŠแดส™?" ๐€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...