Hailee Steinfeld ONESHOTS (Gx...

By xshlxy_wp

Just a bunch of Hailee oneshots. Her other characters from movies will also be included here! Well mainly Emi... More

Surprises
Deep Treble pt. 1
Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca
It's You
Losing Me Is Better Than Losing You
I'm With You (LMIBTLY cont.)
You Look Happier
Welcome Home
Hero
Talk To Me
Stay With Me (TTM cont)
At My Best
At My Worst (At My Best pt 3)
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE!)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)
If I Would've Known
Let Go
Never Again
You're My Savior
You're My Favorite Person (YMS pt 2)
Partners
Attention
Not So Spoiled
It's The Little Things That Matter
Beach Day
Beach Day pt 2
Prank Gone Wrong pt 1
Birthday
Safe Place
Wanted

Date Night (At My Best pt. 2)

4.5K 107 28
By xshlxy_wp

(Images ahead)

The next day passed by so fast that I didn't notice it's almost evening. Crap, I still have to prepare for my date with Hailee.

"Oh shit. I need to prepare for our dinner." I jumped off of my bed and was about to make my way into the bathroom when my phone dinged. A message from Hailee saying she's getting ready.

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to my walk-in closet to get dressed.

                      (This is your outfit)

I texted Hailee once I'm done preparing.

I passed by the living room and saw Colson who's focused on watching his favorite Netflix K-Drama, The Squid Game.

"Hey, I'm going. See you, later." I tapped Colson's head.

"Alright, take care, sis. And you're welcome for the photo." He snickered and I only replied with a smug look.

I went to my car and slowly backed out of the driveway before putting it back on drive. I happened to pass by a flower shop so I decided to get roses for Hailee before resuming my drive towards her house.

I turned my engine off and got out of my car before walking up to their front door. I knocked twice before I heard the door knob click open, revealing Hailee's mom, Cheri.

"Hi, Y/N! Come in! Hailee is just about to get down. She did some last minute changes." She gave me a short hug which I immediately returned.

"Hey there, kid." Her dad, Pete greeted me next, pulling me into a short hug like Cheri.

"There's my favorite producer!!" I grinned when I saw Griffin basically rushing to get to me so he can hug me. Yes, I'm not just close to Hailee but to her whole family. Especially her first cousin, True O'Brien. True was also one of the reasons I met Hailee. I was at one of True's photoshoot for a magazine when she introduced me to Hailee. During that time, Hailee was only starting with her career as a singer so sometimes, True and Hailee would contact me for help, hence causing me to produce some of her songs.

"Hey Griff! Any future NASCAR races that I should look forward to?" I asked as soon as we broke the hug.

"Planning to come back by next year hopefully. It's been so long since I participated." He said and I responded with a nod.

"Woah, wait. Are these flowers for-" Griffin was cut off when we heard the voice that I was waiting to hear.

"Hey, I'm done! Sorry, I had to do some last touches with Tanya's help." We all turned to Hailee coming down from the stairs while carrying Martini with Tanya following behind her.

"Hey, Y/N!! It's so good to see you!!" Tanya hugged me tight which made me laugh a bit before hugging her back.

"Good to see you too, Tanya. Are you girls having a sleepover later on?" I joked once I realized Tanya is on her sleeping attire in which both girls nodded.

"Hey there little fella~" I said as I rubbed Teenie's head causing her to back cutely.

"Oh uhm, this is for you, Haiz." I smiled and handed her the roses.

"Oh my God, they're so gorgeous!! I love them! Thank you, Y/N." She handed Teenie to me so she can hold the roses with both hands before handing it to Tanya who put it in a vase.

I was too busy admiring how cute Martini is that I didn't even notice Hailee is already watching us.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist how cute she is." I shyly said as I handed Martini back to Hailee who again, handed Teenie to Tanya.

"You two look adorable anyway, so it's fine." She chuckled which made me smile.

"Shall we?" I smiled as I offer my hand.

"Yes sure." She smiled back and took my hand. We both chuckled as we walked out of their door.

"Take care, you two. And Y/N, keep our princess safe, okay?" Cheri and Pete reminded us.

"Will do, Mr. & Mrs. Steinfeld." We waved them goodbye as I carefully ushered Hailee inside the car. As soon as I got to the driver's side, we both buckled out seatbelts before starting the car and drove off to the restaurant I have reserved.

"Okay so what did you plan for tonight?" Hailee broke the silence and looked at me with that lovely smile.

"I'm not one for spoilers so you'll just have to wait and see for yourself. But all I can say is that it's not that much." I chuckled as I put my gaze back on the road. I heard Hailee playfully whining which made me chuckle.

"We're here so you'll find out in a few moments." As soon as I said that, I stopped in front of a 5-star restaurant. Luckily, no paparazzis can be seen around. I got out of the car first and went to Hailee's side of the car to open the door for her. A Valet came to me and I handed him the keys to my Aventador and we continued to head inside.

A person in the front desk asked if I made a reservation. "Yes, I have a reservation under the name of Y/N Baker and Hailee Steinfeld." The clerk checked his list and as soon as he found our names, he looked at us with a smile. "Right this way, Ms. Baker and Ms. Steinfeld." He lead us to the rooftop where no one else is here. No one but just a few couple of waiters and a band performing some mellow love songs.

"Wow." Hailee muttered under her breath as she took a look around. "Y/N... This is so beautiful." She looked at me with a smile again, never taking her hand off of mine.

"I had this place reserved for tonight just for us. So we can enjoy a nice dinner." I said as I pulled out a chair for her to sit before going to my side of the table in front of her.

A waiter came to us holding a bottle of wine. "Here's the wine you specifically requested, Ms. Baker. The Jeroboam of Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1945." He said as he poured some on each of our glasses. I thanked him as soon as he placed the bottle near the center.

"Your food will be serve in a few moments." He said before leaving.

"You even got us personal waiters and got one of the most expensive wines in the whole world. And you have the audacity to say this is not much." She playfully scoffed.

"Well, I just want to have a nice and amazing dinner experience with you." I smiled.

"Anywhere with you will always be amazing Y/N." She smiled again before the clank our glasses together and we both took a sip of the wine.

I smiled when I saw the satisfied look on Hailee's face after savoring the wine.

"A well preserved wine never fails to satisfy me." Hailee put down her glass before looking at view so I decided to quietly take a photo of her. I smiled to myself when I was satisfied with the outcome of the photo.

Just as I put my phone down, 2 waiters came to us with covered trays on their hands.

"Here's your food, Ms. Baker and Ms. Steinfeld." They smiled as they put down the food in front of me and Hailee.

I thanked them and one of them signaled the band to play something and they decided to play some mellow instrumentals.

"Care for a refill, m'lady?" I said as I took the bottle of wine and Hailee let out a light laugh.

"Don't mind if I do, m'lady." She replied causing me to laugh a bit too before refilling her glass.

We started to eat our food as we talk and laugh at random things while a melodious music is playing in the background.

We talked and laughed even more after we finish eating, it's really nice seeing Hailee laugh so freely and just ramble on. It's nice seeing this side of Hailee, where she can be herself so freely, not worrying about anyone judging her or watching her every move and broadcast it for the world to know.

I would occasionally laugh and nod with every word she say as I stayed quiet to listen to her talk with a smile on my face, admiring the greatest beauty I have ever seen my entire life.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" She asked worriedly causing me to laugh a bit.

"No, no. I just enjoy watching you ramble on and on, nonstop. You just look so adorable." I honestly said, causing her to look away a little bit with a shade of pink on her cheeks.

I looked around and saw that there's actually a huge space in the middle of this place. An idea popped on my head causing me to smile at myself and stood up. Hailee looked at me in confusion with a bit of worry.

"Y-Y/N? Where are you go—" I went to her side and offered my hand out.

"The night is still young and it would be a waste if we end this date right now. So, can I take this as a chance to dance with you, Ms. Steinfeld?" I smiled at her.

"You and your pick-up lines, Baker." She chuckled before giving me her hand. I gently pulled her into the middle of the room as I signaled the band to play a particular song. Their female vocalist nodded and turned to the musicians and started to play Can't Help Falling Inlove. I gently placed my hands on her waist as Hailee slowly placed her hands at the back of my neck, moving a bit closer to me as the song started.

Neither of us dared to speak nor broke the eye contact as we slowly move to the beat of the song with smiles on our faces.

Hailee doesn't know that I have feelings for her and I doubt that she would feel the same way. That's why I just want to cherish these moments I can get with her. It doesn't really matter to me if she won't be able to know what I really feel for her. I'd rather love her in secret than lose our friendship if she finds out what I really feel about her.

"Is something bothering you?" Hailee asked in a whispering manner. She was looking at me with so much worry in that beautiful face of hers.

"Nothing's bothering me, Haiz. Don't worry. I'm just happy that I get to enjoy this night with you." We smiled at each other.

"Well, the feeling is mutual, Y/N." She moved closer and leaned her head on my shoulder I can basically feel her breathing. We kept slow dancing to some more love songs before we decided to leave.

"Feeling tired already?" Hailee asked me as soon as we both got in the car.

"Not really. You?" She shook her head as a no as we both chuckled.

"Are you up for a night drive to enjoy the night time city view?" I asked.

"That sounds nice. I'm up." She smiled. I smiled and started to car before driving off.

The silence between us is so comforting, only the songs playing in a low volume in my car radio can be heard and the evening wind rustling.

"Look, a perfect view to adore the evening city lights." Hailee pointed at the side of the road. Getting her point, I parked at the place she pointed and we both got out of the car.

"City lights are really beautiful to watch." I said as I sat at the hood of my car. Hailee sat in front of me, between my legs with her back pressed on my chest. I placed my hands beside me to keep our balance but she gently grabbed my hands and she slowly wrapped my arms around her making me a blushing mess.

"You're so warm. I love it." I heard her say in a whispering manner.

"Glad to keep you warm, then." I chuckled causing her to scoff playfully.

"You are such a dork." She said before tilting her head a bit to look at me.

"What?" I asked as I stare at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Nothing. I just realized how... Gorgeous you really are now that I'm this close to you." I felt her right hand on my cheek as she slowly rubbed her thumb around my cheek. I couldn't say anything so I just responded with a smile.

She then leaned in close and placed her soft lips on mine making me melt into the kiss right away. After recovering from the mild shock, I kissed her back, savoring every taste of her lips. My other hand stayed around her while my other hand went to her cheek. None of us broke the kiss until it was time to get some air back into our lungs.

------

I stopped in front of their gate so I helped her get out of the car and walked her to the front door.

"Well... I guess this is me. Good night, Y/N." Hailee said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Good night, Haiz. And I... I had a really great time tonight. Seriously." I smiled.

"Me too, Y/N. You just made my night so incredible. I'll see you tomorrow at the studio." She leaned in again and place a soft and short kiss on my lips before going inside and closed the door.

And once again, I walked to my car with a big smile on my face and kept the same smile as I drive home.

-----

I arrived home to find my brother and one of his non-celebrity friends in the living room.

"Hey, you guys." I greeted them.

"Oh hi, sis! I invited Anthony over for a couple of beers. How's the date?" He asked.

"Hi, Y/N." Anthony waved at me which I responded with a wave too.

"Hi, Anthony. And I'll tell you tomorrow, Cole. Enjoy yourselves, boys. I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna go crash for the night." I smiled as I head upstairs, towards my room.

"I'm seriously gonna bug you tomorrow for that. Goodnight, Y/N/N." Colson smiled at me.

"Goodnight, Cole. Goodnight, Anthony." I said before going up to my room this time.

----

I changed into my sleep wear and texted Hailee that I got home safe and bid her good night as well before drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~fin~

Okay so there's a part 3 of this and I'm thinking if I should make it like 75% tragic/sad/heartbreaking. Hehe. I'm evil, I know. 🤣

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 10
Hailee x yn one shots. fem reader GXG. will also include kate bishop, emily dickinson. This is my first book hope you enjoy!:)
63.2K 2.1K 27
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
266K 6.5K 106
Hailee Steinfeld X reader oneshots! Requests are open! Started: 11/28/21 Ended: 1/16/23 #1 in Hawkeye - 9/13/22 #1 in celebrityxreader - 10/2/22 #2 i...
446K 10.5K 156
Basically just random one-shots, continuing from my other hailee one-shot book ❤️ Gxg book and some chapters will have a G!P while other's won't