Phir mat jao zindagi... Rumy...

By Shesha_Writes

Rudra, a happy go lucky boy, just cares only about him and his feelings. He is just wasting his money and ru... More

Cover Credits and Dedication
Character Sketch
Part 1 - Triangular Infatuation
Part 3 - Instinct
Part 4 - The Breaking Point
Part 5 - Anjali's entry
Part 6 - Baby steps
Part 7 - Hesitation
Part 8 - Conversations
Part 9 - Will Soumya propose Rudra?
Part 10 - A ray of hope for Soumya
Part 11 - A cup of tea
Part 12 - Will Rohan believe Vikas?
Part 13 - Rohan gets a clue
Part 14 - Vikas confronts Ayaan
Part 15 - Gratitude and Love
Part 16 - The race

Part 2 - Rudra's lies

34 2 16
By Shesha_Writes

4.30 PM

Soumya, Radha and Vashma go the bike race ground which is located distant from the college and the house.

Soumya made a cheer up card for Rudra in the college to encourage him for the race as it is one the most important races for which Rudra has been practicing for 1 month.

Vashma takes some pictures of Rudra from Soumya's bag. 

Vashma - "He looks so hot."

Radha - "All are editing, Vashma.."

Radha and Vashma laughed.

Soumya - "Even without editing, he is hot. Don't ogle at him. Bad eyes might fall."

Soumya stuck Rudra's picture on the cheer up card. 

Soumya - "Now, it looks more catchy and beautiful. Rudy could see that from his bike that I'm encouraging him."

Radha - "Haan, it looks beautiful. What if he keeps looking at your cards rather than on the race..."

Soumya - "Oops,  I didn't think about it..."

Vashma - "Panic Kumari! He won't see your cheer-up card during the race as he is focussed on the path only. He could hear your voice only."

Radha - "So shout 'Rudra... Jeetega!' Okay? Then, when he get the price amount, you cheer up in front of him. He will get happy."

Soumya - "You're right, girls."

Radha - "You're getting mad on Rudra's matter easily. Use your common sense rather than getting into delusional world."

Soumya - "Haa haan... Your cards are so incomplete... Let me paste his picture on your card too."

Soumya sticked his pictures on Radha and Vashma's cards as well. Soumya prayed god for Rudra's victory.

Soumya goes to Rudra who is getting ready for the race. 

Soumya - "All the best, Rudra. Victory is yours. I want to speak something important after the race. Please wait for me."

Rudra - "Okay, Soumya. You are always a charm for me. I'll definitely win the race."

Rudra hugged Soumya.

*****

The race started. Soumya, Radha and Vashma are showing the cheer cards for Rudra, Additionally, Soumya shouts from her bottom of the throat for encouraging Rudra.

Rudra focussed and completed the complicated rounds. Finally, he emerged as the winner.

Rudra's friends carried him on their shoulders and celebrated his victory.

He receives Rs.7000/- as a price amount for his victory.

Rudra looks for Soumya and see her smiling at his victory. Rudra comes towards Soumya. Radha and Vashma congratulated Rudra. Soumya shook his hands.

Radha - "Madam's throat has been paining now for her constant shouting."

Soumya smiled. Vashma gives her some water.

Rudra - "Why are you stressing yourself, Soumya? What is the need to shout? See, now your throat..."

Vashma stopped him, "Leave it... Let her get some peace..."

Soumya stares at Vashma. 

Vashma - "I mean, her throat."

Rudra - "Wait a minute..."

Saying this. Rudra runs to the place where his possessions are there. He took a syrup and comes to Soumya.

Rudra - "This would help you relieving from pain. Drink ginger tea at night. You'll be fine."

Soumya - "Thank you, Rudra. Congrats for your victory."

Rudra - "No need to speak anything. I can understand what you would say as I know you well. Okay?"

Soumya feels overwhelmed on hearing his words and gets happy. Radha and Vashma looks at Soumya.

Rudra gets a call from Romi. He attends the call excusing himself.

Rudra - "Say, sweetheart. Just now, I think about you and you called me."
Romi - "What are you doing, Rudy?"
Rudra - "I am in the gym."
Romi - "That's cool. Shall we go for a bike ride by today night?"
Rudra - "Sure, sweetheart. How could I refuse your words? Be ready at 1 AM."
Romi - "Okay, baby."
Rudra kissed the phone and cuts the call.

Soumya sees him kissing the phone and feels something weird. Soumya gestured who is in the call.

Rudra - "Its Romi. She is asking for a bike ride at night. So I agreed."

Soumya gets shocked and stares at him. Radha and Vashma are also shocked.

Rudra - "Why shock?"

Soumya - "Who is that Romi?"

Rudra - "Sorry I forgot... Romi is my girlfriend. I proposed her today only."

Soumya - "What?"

Rudra - "Sorry, Soumya. I cannot tell this to you as I thought of surprising my friends that a hardcore single boy could also fall in love."

Soumya gets shattered on hearing his reply. She smiled slightly.

Soumya - "It's okay, Rudra. Happy for you."

Her voice breaks.

Rudra - "Soumya, don't speak. Its straining your throat."

Soumya is about to reply, but Vashma intervened. 

Vashma - "We're leaving, Rudra. We should go home soon."

Rudra - "Okay bye,dudes. Even I'm leaving."

. Rudra's phone beeped. Rudra got to remember something suddenly and curses himself for forgetting this. He takes his bike and moves faster.

Soumya crushed the playcards with tears.

*****

Goodwood Racing Ground/ 5.30 PM

Everyone is waiting eagerly for the Athletics event to start. Romi is waiting excitedly for the Event. Rohan's father Tej is praying for his victory in the race.

The racers including Rohan took their position for the race. Vikas Basu, the son of successful businessman Naveen Basu is also taking part in the competition. Vikas is known for one of the fastest runners in the country who have achieved many medals in the game except gold at National Level Athletics. Since he couldn't participate in the competition in the previous year due to his health issues, he is practicing now. 

Naveen Basu and his wife Namrata Basu are also present at the audience round. The MLA of the ruling party is the Chief Guest of the event.

After honoring of guests and some inaugratory events, the participants get back to their positions and the race is about to start. Rohan and Vikas are in their positions consecutively.

As soon as the referee blows the whistle, the runners raced like a wind to achieve the finishing point.

There are hurdles at variable size to increase the difficulty of the round. Few runners fell down due to the hurdles and went lagging while Rohan is on the leading and Vikas is a few inches behind him.

 Spectators keep cheering their favorite ones. Romi, Tej and Rohan's other friends cheered for Rohan. Others were excited to know who is going to win the race.

Then, the speed of Vikas increased and overtook Rohan by inches and Vikas emerged as the winner.

Romi and Tej are disappointed, but appreciated Rohan for his performance. People carried Vikas over their shoulders, but Vikas is not so comfortable with it. Naveen asked his security guards to bring Vikas down. They did the same. Naveen and Namrata go to their car. Vikas gets proud of their congratulatory wishes.

*****

Soumya's house

Janvi and Ashwin are seeing Soumya's childhood photos and admiring her cuteness in childhood. Soumya enters the house fastly and heads towards her room without minding Ashwin and Janvi. Surprised by that, Janvi calls her, but doesn't get reply and they run to her room. Radha and Vashma also followed by them. 

All the four go to Soumya's room, but Soumya locked the room.

The four knocked the door, but no response. Ashwin and Janvi asked Vashma and Radha but they cannot open up. Hearing the sound, Shraddha and Prem also comes.

They persuaded Soumya to open the door, but Soumya didn't.

Soumya fall into her bed and starts crying for her agony.

*****

Rudra comes to the Goodwood Racing Ground forgetting about his brother's race today. Rudra gets reminded that the race has been completed. He is excited to know the results and is about to enter inside, but he sees Romi filling her water bottle in the Aqua Filter. He hides.

Rudra - "How did she land here? What can I do now?"

Romi comes towards the gate where Rudra is hiding. Rudra's heartbeat raced fast.

Romi gives the water bottle to the watchman. The watchman thanked him. Romi didn't look back where Rudra is hiding. Romi smiled and get inside again.

Rudra decides to move from there.

*****

Soumya's room is being knocked by everyone.

Radha - "Aunty and uncle, we shall wait for some more time. Then, she herself would open the door."

Vashma - "Yes. Let us give some time."

Janvi - "But, what is her problem?"

Vashma - "Aunty, we'll explain everything detailed later. Please believe us."

Sharddha - "Janvi, Ashwin... The girls are right. Let us wait for some time."

Everyone waited in front of Soumya's room without knocking the door.

Soumya wiped her tears. (De re Na song plays)

  stood up from the bed. She enters the bathroom and washed her face twice and thrice. She opened the faucet.

She gets vision of Rudra sprinkling water to her. She resisted the water while Rudra moved her hands sprinkled water from the tub. 

Soumya pouts at him. Rudra poked her nose. Soumya bite his finger and Rudra screams.

Rudra -"God has given you lion's teeth instead of human's teeth. What if you eat me..."

Soumya - "I am waiting for that only. Marry me soon. Then, I'll eat you completely without even sparing the bones."

Rudra and Soumya laughed.

Rudra - "So, will you marry me?"

Soumya - "Obviously... I love you..."

Rudra smiles and is about to hug her. 

Soumya comes out of her trance state when the water overflowed from the tub. She cried miserably for her loss. She regretted for keeping her one-sided love within herself and not revealing to Rudra.

*****

Soumya opens the door and let others inside.

Ashwin, Janvi, Shraddha, Prem, Radha and Vashma are entered in.

Shraddha - "What happened, Soumya? Why did you lock the door?"

Soumya - "Nothing, pishimaa.. I just locked the door for sometime only. Not a big issue."

Ashwin - "Don't lie, Soumya. We saw you crying while you enter inside."

Soumya - "No baba..."

Prem - "It is evident from your eyes that you cried. Tell us what happened."

Soumya - "Prem..."

Janvi - "What happened to your voice?"

Radha - "Aunty, she has throat pain."

Prem - "Let me bring something for her pain then."

Prem goes to the kitchen. Janvi looks at Vashma and Radha.

Janvi - "What did she do?"

Vashma, Radha tell them whatever happened some time before.

Ashwin caressed Soumya's face, "So this is the reason for your tears."

Janvi - "We know that you're crushing Rudra, but at least you should say about your feelings to us."

Soumya - "Sorry maa..."

Prem brings a concotion and asked Soumya to drink. She drinks and feels better.

Soumya - "Thank you, Prem."

Shraddha - "Soumya beta, don't worry about anything now and relax. There are far better things ahead than we leave behind. Focus on yourself and your career."

Ashwin - "Don't keep anything to yourself. Share your feelings with us. You don't deserve to be in pain. We are all there to lend you an ear."

Janvi - "They are right, Soumya. We are there for you. Don't think much about the previous incident."

Vashma, Radha and Prem nodded, approving them.

Soumya smiles, "My family is the world's best family."

Soumya hugged all of them. Ashwin goes to the doorway and calls Shraddha and Janvi. Vashma and Radha sits beside Soumya to console Soumya. Prem feels bad for Soumya and he goes outside.

Soumya - "If I have proposed Rudra when I found my love for him, I wouldn't have encountered his situation."

Soumya breaks into tears. Janvi is about to enter, but Arjun stops her and let her pour out her heart. Arjun, Janvi and Shraddha moved out of their room.

*****

Rohan and Tej took Romi to their home. Rohan introduces his grandmother Kalyani and his aunt Nandnini to Romi. Tej is a widow as he lost his wife in an accident long before. Nandini is a mother like figure for Rohan and Rudra. Nandini couldn't come to the competition in order to take care of Kalyani, who is diagnosed with fever. Romi asked about Kalyani's well-being.

Rohan - "There is a surprise member in our family."

Romi - "Oh wow! Where is the member?"

Tej - "What surprise! One of the most useless creatures in the world! Born to milk his father's money."

Romi got embarrassed while Rohan tried to change the topic. Nandnini speaks.

Nandini - "Rohan, you didn't say about Romi even once. How long are you both friends?"

Rohan and Romi tell her how thye meet at the Sports event and becomes friends.

Rohan's phone beeps and he gets some message from Rudra. Rudra asked to read the message in person. Rohan sighs and excuses himself from there. Romi gets engaged in conversation with the family members.

Rohan calls Rudra from the balcony.

Rohan - "Hello, Rudra. Where are you?"
Rudra - "Look down, bhaiyya."
Rohan looks down and see Rudra seeing him, hiding under the walls of the door.
Rohan - "What drama is this! My friend has come to come. Why are you hiding like this?"
Rudra - "Bro, I have a big problem. You should save me. Please open the back door of the house so that I can hide upstairs."
Rohan - "Rudra..."
Rudra - "Please..."
Rohan - "Okay."

Rohan cuts the call and secretly opens the back door and Rudra enters. Rudra hugged Rohan and kissed his cheeks, "Love you bro... You're my god."

Rohan - "Okay, fine.. Where is your bike? When did you come here? By the way, my friend Romi has come here. Meet her..."

Rudra - "I don't want to meet her.... I mean I don't want to meet anyone."

Rohan - "Why?"

Rudra is silent.

Rohan - "What are you thinking? You didn't answer my other questions."

Rudra - "I came when Mr. Cribber addressed me as the most useless person. My bike is at the corner of the street."

Rohan - "Address your father with respect, Rudra. It's my warning."

Rudra - "Then, why is he addressing me as the useless creature in front of some girls?"

Rohan - "Okay, leave it. Come now and meet them. I'll handle the situation."

Rudra - "No, I won't. I'll hide here itself. Don't let anyone take my topic of discussion."

Rohan - "Why?"

Rudra - "Romi is my crush and I want her friendship. If she hears all this, she won't talk to me."

Rohan laughs, "You're still a child, Rudra."

Rudra thinks, "Sorry to lie, bhaiyya. If Romi comes to know about my middle-class family, she leave me. I want Romi at any cost. You won't agree to me anyhow, bhaiyya."

Rohan - "What is going on within you?"

Rudra pouts.

Rohan - "Only crush or love..."

Rudra - "No no... She is only my crush..."

Rohan - "Okay, as you say, I do make all the efforts to keep your topic away."

Rudra hugged Rohan.

Rohan - "It is dinner time. Everyone must be waiting for me. I'll try to bring something for you too."

Rohan is about to leave while Rudra hugged Rohan again.

Rudra - "Congratulations, bro. I overheard that you won a silver. You're the pride of our family."

Rohan - "Thank you Rudy. How is your bike race?"

Rudra - "I won it."

Rohan - "I know, you deserve it. After all, you practiced for 20 days. Definitely, a day would come when Dad accept your passion on bike racing."

Rudra feels guilty for lying

To be continued...

Precap:
Romi looks at the photograph of Rudra and Rohan together. Shraddha asks Romi if she doesn't know that Rudra is Rohan's brother. Romi denies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 76 9
It is said that love is nothing without madness but what if madness and obsession becames love..... What will happen when 4 hot, handsome and bullies...
58.6K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
3.9K 919 15
Vansh and Roshni are college friends. Vansh was a business man who had a bad childhood with his parents having a unhealthy relationship which made hi...
126K 9K 53
[Love Marriage Series-1] Even though Piya has been in love with Veer for a long time, Veer always looked at her as a friend. Their respective dreams...