Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 13

11.1K 522 237
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

Days later they had a ceremony for the two girls that unfortunately died.

"Hina...(Y/n)..." Hinata's mother cried.

(M/n) cried as she stood next to (F/n), who had a few tears streaming down his face, trying not to break down.

"My baby..." (Y/n)'s mother cried out.

Takemichi stood at the back, as he looked on.

"You always show up out of the blue, Takemichi-kun."

"Hina! (Y/n)-chan!"

"I love you!"

"Michi...Go save..."

"(Y/n)...No!"

The male walked up, before giving a bow. He then came up and put his hands together in a prayer.

A male walked up to him, "Um...Are you all right?" He said, but received no answer, "I understand how you feel, but there are other people waiting. Um..."

Then another male walked up, "Are you all right? Perhaps you should take a seat."

Naoto stood up, watching the male.

"Er...Can you hear me?"

The black haired male then broke down, letting his tears stream down his face, before falling to his knees and letting out a yell.

Takemichi heard and ran to him, gently pulling him up, before his blazer was grabbed.

"Why is this happening? It should've worked out. Now, (Y/n) is dragged into it..."

"Naoto..."

"Nee-san...(Y/n)..."

-----

Takemichi was outside by a small pond, before someone walked over to him.

"Hanagaki Takemichi-kun?" The woman called out, which made the male turn and his eyes widen, "I'm Hinata's mother."

"It's been a while." He said, bowing, "Is Naoto..." He trailed off, worried.

"He's all right. He's calmed down now."

"I see. That's good."

"Here." She said, giving him something that was wrapped in a cloth.

"For me?"

"Open it."

Takemichi did as so, and he paused, "This is..."

"She seemed to really love it. She always kept it very close to her heart. You gave it to her, didn't you?" She said.

In the cloth, was the necklace that he and the demon girl had gave to her.

The black haired male felt tears, before letting them steam down, and clenched his teeth.

Hinata's mother looked at the pond and had a gentle smile, "She must have loved you very much."

The male put his other hand over the necklace, "Hina..."

Soon, the mother left, before the two parents of the demon girl walked up.

"Takemichi..."

He instantly looked up and his eyes started to sting even more, "I-I'm sorry! I promised to protect her and...and..."

(F/n) smiled softly and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay...We know that you did your best..." He said, as the mother nodded.

"No...I'm sorry...I promised and you put your trust on me..."

(M/n) pat his head gently, "It's fine, really. I'm sure she had fun with you." She said.

"Yeah..." Takemchi said, reminiscing the moments she would make him happy.

"I'm sure (N/n) would've loved for you to have this." She said, giving him a bracelet that had cherry blossoms around it.

"The bracelet..."

"Mhm. It's the one you gave her when you were both kids."

-Small Flashback-

A young Takemichi ran up to (Y/n), who was playing with Takuya at the park.

"(Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, waving something in his hand as he ran towards the two, who looked at him.

"Hmm?" The girl hummed, confused, once he reached them.

"What is it, Takemichi?" The other boy said.

The said boy grinned and showed the bracelet, "I saved up a lot of money to get this! So I hope you like it, (Y/n)-chan!" He said, giving it to the girl.

The girl's eyes sparkled and grabbed it, before slipping it to her small wrist, "Hmm!"

The boy smiled, "I'm glad you like it!"

Takuya pouted, "You should've told me we were getting things for her! I would've gotten her something!" He exclaimed.

Takemichi scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry..." He said, before he was tackled into a hug, "(Y/n)-chan!" He laughed.

"Hmm!" (Y/n) hummed happily, before running up to her parents to show it off.

-End of Flashback-

"She never took it off. Even when I tried to take it off, she would throw a tantrum..." (F/n) chuckled.

Takemichi's tears streamed down his face, "(Y-Y/n)-chan..."

-----

Naoto came outside and sat on a stone bench, but kept his head down.

"I researched Sendo Atsushi a bit. In this timeline, he was married and had a child."

"What? He did?!" Takemichi said, "Why would he do that if he has a family?"

"His family is currently mission."

"Huh?"

"My guess is that they took his family hostage and threatened him. Did Sendo say anything right before he died?"

"Yeah, he said the same thing. That he had to do as Toman said."

"Toman again..."

'Come to think of it, what was Hanma doing there?' Takemichi thought.

"So ultimately, we weren't able to change anything. Everything we did was for naught." Naoto said, gripping his hands together.

"In the end, we couldn't change fate."

"That's not true, Naoto. The reason nothing changed even though we saved Draken-kun is because his death wasn't the reason Toman became evil. When Hina and (Y/n)-chan died right in front of me, I realized something as I watched the flames rise up. We have to fix the source."

The male looked up at the him, "The source?" Naoto said.

"I'm going to take down Toman! And to make that happen, I'm going to become the head of Toman in the past!"

The male let out a chuckle, "Of all the things to say..."

"I'm serious."

"That's impossible."

"And that's fine! I'll do that impossible if it means I can save Hina and (Y/n)-chan!"

The black haired male stared at him before chuckling and smiling.

"That's a pretty insane idea. But...Thank you." The black haired male said.

"I feel stupid for feeling depressed. You're so idiotic." Naoto said, before walking away.

"Huh? Why do you always have to add some snark? But why did this happen even though we saved Draken-kun? If the two of them are together, there's no room for Kisaki to butt in. There's no way Toman would become evil if Draken-kun was still alive." Takemichi said.

Naoto paused in his steps, "It seems worthwhile to see what Ryuguji is up to now." He said.

-----

Days passed and the two decided to met up in front of a detention center.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The black haired male said, walking up, making Takemichi look at him.

"I haven't heard from you in forever. I was wondering what happened." 

"I'm sorry."

The male then looked at the building, "Anyway, what are we doing here?"

-----

"Number 248!" The officer said, unlocking the door and opening it, "Someone's here to see you."

The male inside was reading a book, before looking at the male.

-----

"I did some research, and Ryuguji Ken isn't currently in Toman, but there was no record of him dying. It's no wonder I couldn't find him."

The door then opened, making Takemichi look.

"Ryuguji Ken is currently on death row."

Draken sat in the chair in front of the glass. The one different thing about him was that he was now bald. He looked at the male in front of him, "It's been a while, Takemitchy. I'm glad you're okay. Where's (Y/n)-chan? You two are never separated." He said, with a soft smile.

The black haired male felt tears in his eyes, "Draken-kun..." He said, "You been doing good?"

"I guess."

Naoto walked up, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Tachibana Naoto."

"He's the reason I was able to see you. Oh, right...And about (Y/n)-chan...she was killed..." Takemichi said, looking at the ground, "Everyday I think about her...She was like my little sister...My happiness in this dark world..."

The ex-Toman member looked at the male, "I see." He said, trying not to break down, since his crush was now gone, before looking at the other, "So what did you need?"

"I...had no idea you were on death row, Draken-kun. What happened? Why did you murder anyone? What the heck happened to Toman?" The male asked, question after question.

"Takemitchy, I don't regret what I did. I deserve to be in here. It's my fault that Toman ended up like this. Because I couldn't stop him."

"Him?"

"Toman...It was great when we were still kids. We did everything we could to make our team bigger. All we ever did was fight, and it was like a party every day. Toman was everything to me. Even if I could do it all over again, I'd still choose to live the same way. I have no regrets." Draken said, with a smile.

'Draken-kun is still Draken-kun after all. He hasn't changed.'

"But..."

"But?"

"If I could relive my life, there's one thing I'd have to do." He said, pulling on the handcuffs, "I'd have to kill Kisaki!" Those words shocked the two.

'Kisaki Tetta?'

Takemichi thought, before slamming his hands on the table and standing, "Kisaki? You mean-" He was cut off by the buzzer going off.

"Time's up." The officers voice said.

"Draken-kun!"

Draken stopped in his tracks, "Takemichi, get the hell out of Tokyo."

"Huh?"

"You were almost killed, weren't you? He already got (Y/n)-chan. That's why you visited me. For Kisaki, killing someone is the same as squashing a bug."

"Please wait! Why?! Why is someone after our lives?! Draken-kun!"

"Kisaki idolized Mikey. But eventually, that turned into hatred. Kisaki...wants to take away everything that Mikey holds dear."

'Kisaki...' Naoto thought.

'Mikey-kun...'

-----

"Naoto...Exactly who the hell is Kisaki, anyway?" Takemichi said.

Naoto grabbed a paper, "Kisaki Tetta...He's one of the most important people in the Tokyo Manji Gang right now, and acting commander. He must be the one who keeps having my sister and now (Y/n) killed. The police are doing everything we can to investigate him, but we don't even have any leads."

"I still haven't met him once, even in the past. We've got no leads to help us take him down." It was quiet for a few seconds, "Naoto..." He began, making the male turn to him, "There's only one thins we can do. I'm gonna become the head of Toman."

"What? You were serious about that?"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be? If I become the head of Toman, I'll be able to stop Kisaki, and I'll be able to protect everyone, including Draken, (Y/n)-chan, Mikey, and Hina." The black haired male said, walking up to him, "What we've been doing isn't going to work. We need to take down the source! I've been thinking. First, I'll become a captain. Now that Pah-chin's not around, the 3rd Division Captain's spot is open. That's my opportunity!"

"That idea is insane."

"But Naoto...I'm pretty sure this is the only thing I can do."

Naoto looked at him, "All right." He said, getting up, "Despite everything, you've succeeded with every mission, so I'll believe in you." He outstretched his hand, "This trip is probably going to be a long one."

Takemichi gripped the male's hand, "Yeah." He said, before he was sent back to the past.

-----

(Y/n) hummed as she opened her eyes, she looked around and saw that she was in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Oi!" A voice called out the girl, which made her turn around, and was met with some members of Toman.

The petite girl's eyes sparkled at the fluffy hair, which made her go up to him and pat his hair.

The male laughed, "Mitsuya! She likes me!"

"Smiley...I think she just likes your hair." The tall male next to him said.

"Shut the hell up, Mucho."

Mitsuya sighed before looking at the girl with a soft smile, "(Y/n)-chan, want to come with us? We're about to get Draken, Mikey and Takemitchy." He said.

The girl's eyes widen at the mention of her best friend and nodded, "Hmm!" She hummed, instantly grabbing his hand and tugging it.

"Guess you really want to see Takemitchy, huh?" He said with a chuckle, grabbing her hand gently to stop her tugging, "Come on, let's go. Do you want anything before we leave?"

The demon girl looked around, before seeing a sign, and pointed at it, which made the three look.

"You want mochi?" Smiley said.

"Hmm!" She hummed, nodding happily.

The lilac haired male smiled and nodded, "All right, let's get you mochi and then we'll be on our way." He said, walking with the girl, who was swinging their arms back and forth happily, which made the male chuckle.

-----

Takemichi blinked as his surroundings changed from his future self, "Huh? Everything's white?" He said, confused, before noticing where he was, 'A public bath?!' He thought shocked, then looked at the water when he heard something.

Soon, Mikey jumped up scaring the blond.

"M-Mikey-kun?!"

The male laughed, "Was I that scary?"

"Hey! Shut up!" A voice said, making them look and see Draken, who was washing his hair, "You're not a kid. Quit messing around in a public bath."

"Draken-kun?!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"I don't want to hear that from a third-year who still wears a shampoo hat." Mikey said, before leaning down to the other male, "Isn't that hilarious? He's a giant beanpole, but he's afraid of getting shampoo in his eyes."

"Shut the hell up!" The blond exclaimed, Mikey sat down.

Takemichi grinned, but the corner twitched before his eyes widen, 'What the hell's going on?! I'm at a public bath with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun?!' He thought.

Soon the tall male joined the bath with the other two, as Mikey was just floating, "Man, I feel alive again."

"Draken-kun, are your wounds all healed now?"

"Huh? This ain't shit. It's because I work out."

"I see..."

Draken then got up, "Behold! Have a look at my abs and my scar." He said, with a grin.

Takemichi let out a chuckle, "You're definitely bigger than a middle school kid."

"Right?"

Mikey swam up to the standing male and punched him, then swam away, "You're not completely healed yet. Don't push yourself too much."

The taller male followed after him, "The hell do you think you're doing?! You little shit! Whether I'm healed or not isn't the point! Take this!" He said, hitting him.

"Ow! What the hell, man?! That's it. Now you're gonna get it!" The shorter male said, before throwing a bottle.

"Hey! My 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner!"

"Quit tryin' to be all fancy!"

"That's dangerous! Don't! That's-" Draken said, before the headpiece was sent flying.

"Go fly!"

Everyone could only stare as it flew, before landing on Takemichi's head. It was silent, then Mikey and Draken laughed.

"Takemitchy, you've always got something on your head, huh?" The taller blond said, laughing.

The shorter male pointed at him, "I remember! You had shit on your head!"

"Way to go, Takemitchy!" He said, before grabbing Mikey by the back of the neck, "But you can go die for once." Then they were both back in the water, fighting each other.

"Piss off!" The shorter blond said, kicking his face away.

"You started this shit!"

Takemichi could only stare.

"Things were great back then."

"Ow!"

The blond smiled, "I hope days like these will continue forever." He said, as the other two stopped their fighting to turn to him, "Er..."

"Guess it's time to get out."

-----

"Let's go, Takemitchy." Draken's voice said, as they now were clothed.

"Huh? Go where?" The blond said, as he followed them out.

Outside stood Mitsuya, Mucho, Smiley and (Y/n), who was on the tall male's back being happy to be tall.

"It's finally happening." The lilac haired male said.

Mikey turned slightly, "Let's go, Takemitchy." He then faced forward, "It's time to formally welcome the new 3rd Division Captain!"

"Huh?!"

The petite girl's eyes sparkled, before getting down and tackling Takemichi, "Hmm!" She hummed, happily.

"(Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, hugging the girl back, and burying his face in to her neck, letting a few tears slip.

Mikey pouted, "I want a hug too!"

Mitsuya chuckled, "Let them be, Mikey."

-Tokyo Revengers Secrets!-

-Hinata's mother and (M/n) decided to have the funeral for the girls together, since they became friends.
-Takuya soon gave (Y/n) a hairpin that matches the bracelet after Takemichi gave her the bracelet.
-Smiley never met (Y/n) till now. He thinks she's adorable and would get along with his brother Angry.
-Mucho carried (Y/n) because she kept staring at him. He had a barely noticeable smile.
-Mikey gets pouty when (Y/n) doesn't give him attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 31.2K 57
Y/N a beautiful girl loved by everyone. She was a type of girl who can make other people smile just by looking at them. She was talented, smart, kind...
728 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 394 29
TOKYO REVENGERS ร— READER You are reincarnated into Tokyo Revengers.The little girl's body that you transmitted in looked the same as your og self and...
17.4K 689 13
โ‡ข๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š’ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽโ‡  โ†ฃSometimes love comes...