,,Mate"

By taekook_231

"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time. More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Lost omega - epilogue pt.1 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.3 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.4 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.5 -
Lost omega - epilogue pt.6 -

Lost omega -epilogue pt.2 -

4.1K 161 4
By taekook_231

1 MONTH AGO - IN RED MOON PACK -

"We will attack them right on their wedding. They can't marry each other otherwise we don't have any more use of Taehyung." Kim Jihyun, Taehyung's and Jin's uncle said.

A person leading an Red moon pack army just nodded at his alpha.

"Father!!!! Why are you doing this??? Why don't you let them live peacefully??" The tall, black male stormed into hall where his father was.

"Bogum!! Don't disrespect your father. I'm doing this for you and our pack." Jihyun yelled on his son, his eyes glowing dark red.

"Listen me well now. I don't care about your want to make me to mate with Taehyung. He is my cousin and I respect him. I have mate whom I love and I'm not going to leave her. I will told to Taehyung and Jin what you did to their parents. They will know everything." Bogum yelled and turned around to go out but...

"Guards hold him!!" Jihyun yelled, guards nodding their heads and immediately grabbed Bogum.

"Let me go you idiots!!" Bogum yelled.

"Lock him into room, he is not going to ruin my plans." Jihyun said. Guards nodded and walked with Bogum out of the hall.

****

PRESENT TIME

"How dare you to betray me??? You are my son, the next alpha of this pack!!! How dare you to do that?" Jihyun yelled than slapped his son's cheek.

Lili, Bogum's mate gasped as she saw her mate falling on his knees due to strong hit by his father.

"B-Bogumie." Lili whispered and runned towards her mate.

"Shh it's okay, baby. I'm fine." Bogum said and smiled. He looked back at his father and smirked.

"You will never catch him Jihyun, I will not let you to destroy his life." Bogum said.

"You think a lot about yourself Bogum. You are nothing compared towards me and you will never be." Jihyun said.

"Of course I will never be like you because I have a fucking heart and I can't see people being hurt. You are a monster." Bogum yelled.

"Guards, take him in prison and don't give him a food for 2 days." Jihyun said then left from there.

"Bogum!!" Lili yelled, she was scared for her mate.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I will see you soon, take care my love." Bogum said before than guards harshly took him into pack's prison.

****

Ateez town, full of cheerful humans, humans who don't know about "evil" word. In that town everything is so much perfect that sometimes is scary to see everyone in good relationships and friendships.

There never was any fight not any bad situation, everything is like in fairy and it's hard to believe it.

Ateez town is made it by few people who call themselves Ateez, they are a group of 8 members.

Seonghwa, Hoongjoong, Yunho, San, Yeosang, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho, people who made this wonderfull town and still live in there.

But there are some other groups of people too.

Whole name of town stands for Ateez of course but their letters stands for each of the group who helped in progress of the town.

A stands for Astro and Aespa,
T stands for TXT, first
E stands for Exid and Everglow while other
E stands for Enhypen and last letter
Z stands for Zico.

Everyone has good friendship with each other and no matter what happens they are there for each other.

At first every group lived together but as everyone found their partners they decided to live in their own houses but in some groups members are actually couple so nothing changed too much.

"So in this town are not a lot of people actually?" Taehyung asked.

"Well not that much but still are better than noone." Eunwoo said as he parked the car in front of his house.

"We are here and don't need to be shy, my wife is actually so bubbly person." Eunwoo said.

Taehyung nodded then they both exited from the car. Taehyung walked behind Eunwoo as he walked into house then living room and there they was met with a smily, black haired woman.

"Welcome back hubby. And who is this cutie?" Woman asked.

"Euna, meet Kim Taehyung, he is Jungkook's mate." Eunwoo said and Euna squeeled happily.

"Omg, he finally found his mate. I'm so happy for him. Hii Taehyung, I'm Euna, I hope that we can be friends." Euna said and smiled widely. Taehyung smiled back at her and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Euna, I will be glad to be your friend." Taehyung said and was surprised when Euna pulled him into hug. He smiled before hugging her back.

"Euna is doctor, so she can help you with your pregnancy." Eunwoo said as Taehyung and Euna broke the hug.

"You are pregnant?? That means that you are male omega?? Omg, I can't believe that I met male omega." Euna squeeled happily, well Eunwoo wasn't wrong when he said that his wife is bubbly person.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant 3 months." Taehyung said and smiled as he caressed his still not visible bump.

"Woah, that is amazing. You don't need to worry about anything, I will help you with everything you need." Euna said happily.

"Okey, let's go to eat something then Taehyung should rest after all what happened today, you are probably so much tired." Eunwoo said.

"Yeah, after all today." Taehyung said sadly. He miss his pack especially his family and friends.

"If I can know, what happened excatly?" Euna asked softly.

"Our pack was attacked by my uncle today. My cousin saved me and sent me in this town." Taehyung said.

"Well I had to run from pack actually because my uncle is searching for me and pack wouldn't be safe until I'm not there anymore. My cousin said that he will inform Jungkook where am I." Taehyung added.

"Oh my God, you are safe now. Don't worry." Euna said as she brought Taehyung into hug.

****

IN THE BLUE MOON PACK

Night fall a long time ago and everyone is supposed to be asleep but not and Jungkook. He is not sleepy tho, how could he be excatly.

His lovely and bubbly mate isn't in his arms, his safe place is taken away from him and he can't do anything, not in this time of course.

He sighed as he was sitting on the chair on the balcony of their room and watching the stars. Stars seems not to be bright tonight, are they sad too?

"I miss you my love, I hope that you are fine. I can feel your feelings and I can feel that you are sad but I promise to you, I will find you." Jungkook said to himself.

"Dada." Ma-ha called his dad from the room.

Jungkook got startled on sudden voice then looked at the balcony door and saw his 5 years old daughter standing there with half closed eyes.

"Shouldn't you be asleep princess? It's so late." Jungkook asked.

"I was sleeping but then I was dreaming about appa." Ma-ha said as she walked towards her dad.

Jungkook smiled a little bit as he placed Ma-ha on his lap and girl immediately made herself comfortable.

"What then happened in your dream that you woke up?" Jungkook asked.

"We was playing, you, appa, my little brother and me. We was all so happy but then appa just disappeared and on the place where he was sitting it was a note which is saying ,,I got what I wanted". I got so scared that I woke up. Dada, nothing will not happen to appa, right?" Ma-ha asked.

"No baby, dada will not let something bad happen to appa. Appa will be always with us, I promise you that." Jungkook said and kissed Ma-ha's forehead.

"Dada, why there was attack on our pack?" Ma-ha asked.

"Some bad people was searching for something but as they didn't found it, they left." Jungkook said.

"They will not come back, right?" Ma-ha asked.

"I hope they will not, even if they come back, I will protect you." Jungkook said.

"Thank you dada, you are the best dad on the world." Ma-ha said then kissed Jungkook's cheek and slowly fall in sleep again.

"Moon Godness, please help me to find my love, please help me to go through this." Jungkook whispered.

He looked at Ma-ha who was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

Tears finally fall down the cheeks and he can't do anything to stop them. It's just too much to bare this pain, this emptiness.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.4K 28
"s-she is your mate." Namjoon said with his shocked expression. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Mate? Wtf is that?!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon sighed...
174K 10.2K 31
You're twenty, you should be having fun, going out with your friends, going on dates. "I promise that you'll get well." "Anything. I will do anythi...
76.9K 2.9K 28
Jin : love are u sure I can take you am so scared .. Namjoon: tho you may be an omega but you are my mate the god's wouldn't make u my mate if you ca...
243K 8.9K 46
"Hi." "Who are you?" "I'm not telling you stranger." "I can't even argue with that." Where jungkook messages taehyung.