#14

Next day came before than they thought it will. Taehyung was peacefully sleeping when door was opened and someone walked into the room.

"Fuck, I forgot to lock the door." Taehyung thought as he continued pretending to sleep.

"Look at him." Jin said.

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP PRETENDING TO BE SLEEPING WHEN I CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE AWAKE!!" Jin yelled, making Jimin to jump on his place and Taehyung to fall down from his bed because of his loud brother.

"Yahh hyung, do you need to yell this loud in the morning?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin giggled at his best friend who was still sitting on the ground, next to his bed with pouty face.

"Get up and come down for breakfast, you need to pack your things, you are moving from here." Jin said.

"I know, I know hyung. I will be downstairs soon." Taehyung said, earning a nod from Jin.

After Jin and Jimin left from his room, Taehyung stood up and walked to the bathroom to do his morning routine. After it he walked back into room, choosing some outfit then wore it.

"I should go before Jin hyung come here with his spatula or pinky slipper." Tae said and giggled to himself.

****

Taehyung's outfit

****

Taehyung walked downstairs and immediately was met with smell of freshly made it pancakes.

"Ummm pancakes, my favorite." Taehyung said as he walked into kitchen.

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung said to everyone expect Jungkook and Yoongi as they wasn't there yet.

"Come on Tae, sit down for the table." Jin said.

"Where is Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on his place.

"I'm here love, sorry for being late." Jungkook said as he sat down next to Taehyung, then pecking his lips softly.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Good morning love." Jungkook said, placing one more kiss on Taehyung's lips before sitting properly on his seat.

"Now eat, all of you have a lot of job today." Jin said.

"Jiminie, you will help me right?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course." Jimin said and smiled.

"Yoongi hyung, Jhope hyung and me will bring packed boxes to my house." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Me and Namjoon has some work to do, we will visit you later." Jin said on what Taehyung and Jungkook nodded with smile.