Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

Me too.

1.4K 38 3
By Omixc_

After that, me, Kel and Basil went to the playground. We chatted a bit and reminded ourselves of nice memories. It got dark and I left my house pretty early while the sun was still shining. I don't want to deal with the house at night time. I went up to my room, and went to sleep. " Hello again. " Spoke Omori. I opened my eyes. " What do you want, Omori. " I sighed, annoyed. " You're the one that keeps coming back to white space Sunny. " Omori sighed. I rolled my eyes at him. " Had fun with Mari Sunny? " Omori asked. I didn't reply. " You know, you have to have normal dreams. Cant keep coming back here again and again. " Omori sat down and put Mewo on his lap. " and how do you want me to stop. I come here for a reason. " I spat at him. Omori looked at me stone faced. " I'm going to go see Mari. " I said. " I convinced her to stay at mr jaws place. She won't come back anytime soon. " Omori patted Mewo. " You've taken everything away from me Omori. '' I sighed and sat down next to him. Eventually the lightbulb started to swing violently. " Calm down. '' Omori looked at me. ''I am calm- '' I looked up at the lightbulb. " Wake up to find out what's happening then. " Omori grabbed his knife and stabbed me. 

I looked at him with furious eyes before flopping on the ground and waking up. I opened my eyes and looked out my window. Someone was throwing rocks at my window. I walked towards the window and saw Aubrey picking up rocks and throwing them at the window. " Sunny! You better get down here! " She yelled. I sighed. I didn't want to go to the house at night. " Sunny, I can very easily break down your door. Just warning you to HURRY UP! " She yelled louder. I sat down on the floor, pressing my back to my bed. I heard banging on the door, someone was trying to get in. I curled up and then heard a loud swing, followed by a gust of wind. " Sunny! I'm coming up there, " Aubrey yelled loudly. The light turned on. Suddenly something came into me, i didn't want to be alone in the dark. I quickly got up, ran downstairs to the light like a moth, it was Mari. I tacked her and hugged her without thinking. 

" S-Sunny!! " Yelled Aubrey as she pushed me back. I didn't move a muscle. I stayed clinged onto her until she just hugged me back. Then I realized what I was doing. I pushed her away and shook my head trying to wake myself up. That wasn't Mari, that was Aubrey I hugged. I covered my face, I was really, really embarrassed. " What the hell!? " Aubrey yelled at me. " S-sorry. " I mumbled. Aubrey sighed. " Let's take this to our old hangout spot. I still wanna fight you. " Aubrey smirked. She grabbed my hand and without warning started walking to the old hangout spot. When we arrived she threw me to the floor and pulled out a knife. She threw it next to me and sawng her bat. " Hurry up. Get up and fight me, you left me waiting for hours, I had to go get you. Don't disappoint me. " Aubrey smiled and pointed the tip of her bat at me. Like she always did. I sighed and grabbed the knife. I quickly got up and looked at Aubrey. Suddenly we started to circle each other. It was dark, and I was tired. I just wanted to go back to Mari. back to white space. I yawned and charged at her thrusting my knife, but she dogged it by jumping to the left. The knife only pierced through her hair.

Aubrey looked at me with a horrified look. " Aubrey you were the one that gave me the knife. " I told her calmly. " i know! And I'm not scared, tch. " Aubrey yelled. I sighed and kept trying to cut her. Not stab her. I could never. " Uh, and i even had a crush on you. " I was surprised of what she said, and she looked like she was too. I felt myself blushing. And i could see her start blushing too. I watched her cover her face. " I was only joking.. I could never like a murderer like you.. " Aubrey dropped her hands a bit and looked to the side. She looked over at me and seemed mad. She grabbed her bat and started swinging it like crazy. " D-Dont blush!! That wasn't a compliment! That was before you.. " Aubrey was yelling, but suddenly stopped in her tracks. She looked up at me with tears. " W-why did you do it. Everything was perfect before you killed her! " Aubrey yelled louder than ever. I looked at the knife i was holding. My reflection was Omori's, and the night sky was dream worlds. Aubrey pushed me to the ground and left the hangout spot. I got up for nothing, just to find out that she did indeed like me back then, before I killed Mari. I mean, does she still like me though? I quickly shook my head. No, no way she would like the person that took Mari away from everyone. I picked up the knife and stared at my reflection. I don't want to go back to my house. It was scary, too.. Traumatizing. I sat down on the old picnic blanket, and slowly fell asleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 277 10
Sunflower= Sunny x Basil btw (Mari is not dead, because we love Mari, at least I do) This is a yandere Au inspired by the game I discovered about 2 w...
81.1K 3.1K 109
Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does he look like Sunny? And why is Mari there.
3.9K 108 21
this story takes place 1 year after Sunny told the truth to everyone at the hospital. still unable to forgive himself for Mari's death, Sunny and his...
28.6K 723 21
{Discontinued. Read the A/N for further details <3} Ever since Mari's death, Sunny had done a good job denying the things he'd done, and denying his...