Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

Fight

1.7K 44 20
By Omixc_

When we exited the Hospital the hooligans were sitting outside on a bench. " Hey look! It's Kel and the murderers! " Yelled Angel. " Shut up Angel. Why are you here? " Kel rolled his eyes. '' Kim got punched by Aubrey and got her nose broken, " Angel sighed. " What? I can't believe Aubrey even punches her friends.. " Basil mumbled. " What!? No! Kim scared her and then she got punched. " Angel quickly got up from the bench. " Whatever. " We kept walking but Aubrey left the hospital. " You..! " Yelled Aubrey. Everyone turned around. " Hey Aubrey, how's Kim? " Asked Vance. " Sunny.. How can you just walk away after i saved you from a suicide attemp!? " Yelled Aubrey very loudly. My heart dropped. Aubrey walkes rapidly towards me. " ...What..? " one of the hooligans spoke quietly. I walked a few steps back before bumping into Kel. " ..Sunny-? " Askes Kel. I slowly backed away from Kel getting closer to Aubrey. Aubrey pushed me and when I turned around Aubrey grabbed me by the collar and she looked furious. " You could have traumatized me! You were going to jump while I was still there! Are you that desperate to die or are you so selfish that you just don't care if u traumatize anyone else!? " Aubrey yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. I could tell since people from the hospital up until the 7th floor looked right at us. Aubrey started to tear up. " Do.. Do you really want to hurt us again? You already hurt us with Mari.. " Aubrey spoke while pushing me to the ground. " Aubrey! What the hell is wrong with you!? " Kel yelled back. " You are asking me that? You should be asking your little friend Sunny that. Your friendship wasn't enough to make him want to stay. " Aubrey looked down at me before signaling her hooligans that it was time to go. Kel kneeled down next to me and so did Basil. " ..Sunny.. " Kel spoke quietly. I didn't reply.

I got up and walked away. Eventually I found myself at the park, sitting on a swing. Every once in a while I find someone looking at me and whispering to someone. At this point I couldn't care less. When it got dark, the hooligans were nearby, and Angel walked up to me." G-get outta here... We're going to hang out here... so go away! " He yelled. I didn't complain and left for my house. I just wanted to sleep after all of this. Angel sounded so scared and worried, but I wasn't going to tell him. When I arrived at my house I was quick to turn on the lights before heading up to my room. The stairs were taking forever, and I didn't dare look up to see how many were left. I kept my view on the ground. I went to brush my teeth, but quickly left the room when I saw something standing behind me. I quickly got in my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up in white space, but Omori wasn't there. Did he really banish himself..? I started to worry and pace around, until Omori opened the door to the dream world and entered white space. " Omori, why were you in a dream world..? " I asked. " Oh, I was banishing your 'friends' " Omori replied. My heart sank. " What!? No no nooo.. Omori let me in black space. " I yelled at him. " Sunny, I'm joking. I just gave them papers to go work for mr jaws. I'm keeping them there to see if that will cause you less pain or if it will just make more. Don't get your hopes up. " Omori looked at me. " Can I go see them? " i asked curiously. " No, they almost made you take your own life. There was a huge earthquake when you tried to. I might need to make more light bulbs. " Omori sighed. '' Let me see them omori. " I spoke aggressively. '' Sunny, either you let them work or you will make them go back to black space. " Omori spoke as stone-faced as usual. '' Can I atleast see Mari..? " I spoke with the most disappointed voice ever. " You can have your last visit to Sunny. But just Mari. " I nodded and my pov changed to Omoris. I didn't have time to watch me turn to dust, so I bolted out of the room. I ran towards the playground and sure enough.. There she was. I walked towards her and she immediately got out another cup of tea.

" Omori! Come sit. I made tea! " Mari yelled loud enough for me to hear. I quickly walked to her picnic and sat down next to her. She poured some tea into my cup and we chatted a bit. " Oh.. I'm so proud of you, Omori. " She smiled. That made me happy, to know that she was proud. Even though it was my own imagination. " You can do this, I'm sorry that this has been happening, just give them some time, Sunny. " Mari smiled. That startled me and I got up and backed away a bit. " Everything okay Omori? " She asked. I shook my head and nodded, sitting back down quickly. " I love you Omori. You are the best younger brother anyone could ask for. Even though you do worry me by running away sometimes but hey, i can count on you to always come back. " Mari hugged me tightly. I don't want to leave this place. " So, do you wanna go play cards? Or I could bake the cookies you love! " Mari spoke so gently. I just want to spend time with her. I don't care what we do. " Well, how about we do everything you can do here? We have all the time in the world.. " Mari held me and patted my head. I nodded and we got up and started to do a

¡ll of the activities.

The next pharagras will be in Kel's pov until another one of these notes will come up saying its back to Sunnys pov.

Me and Basil were shocked about what happened, was Sunny actually suicidal? It's all Aubreys and Heros fault. I'm going to blow up in his face next morning. It got dark and I headed home. Hero was still out, probably eating a hero sandwich or something, but I couldn't care less. I fell asleep and had a nightmare where Sunny did jump. The next morning I woke up in a large pool of sweat. " Are you okay Kel? " Hero asked. " Don't bother. " I replied in the angriest tone. " Kel don't give me that attitude. I'm your older brother and I care about you, okay? " Hero asked again. " It's Sunny.. Aubrey yelled at him telling us that he nearly killed himself by jumping off the hospital.. " I sighed. Hero's face changed to shock but then became neutral. " He deserves everything he's getting. " Hero said in the driest tone. " I told you not to bother. Besides what if that was me? You would forgive me wouldn't you? If I accidentally killed you? " I asked. " Of course Kel. you're my younger brother. " Hero replied in a happy tone. " Then Mari did too. And if Mari forgives him, you should too. I understand that he took her away from you but you have to understand- " I was suddenly interrupted. '' SHUT UP KEL! I'm never forgiving him even if Meri does. I wouldn't care if he did decide to jump so- " Hero suddenly stopped. "You felt her hugging you again?" I said in such an annoyed tone. " Kel, stop. I do sometimes feel her presence but im just dehydrated. I have to drink more water. " Hero said while he got up and left the room. I left the house after that. 

I went to Sunny's house, it was 5 pm about to be 6, and there was no sign of Sunny yet. I have to check if he's alright. 

This is now Sunny's pov.

I had done everything I could with Mari, and we were about to finish drinking all the tea. when I hear a knock. " Sunny. Someone is at the door. Answer and move on from this world. I trust in you, Sunny. And I'm so proud of you. " Mari smiled. " Wake up, brother. Wake up. " Just as those words left her mouth, i got out my knife, read to wake up if she said it again, btu, i didn't want to leave her. My hands were shaking as I pointed the knife at my chest. I felt her warm hand grab mine. I looked up at her, and she nodded with a smile. " You can do this. I trust you. " Not one second after she said that I stabbed myself. 

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up to open the door, but before I did I got a sharp knife. I then opened the door to Kel. " Hey Sunny! About the time you woke up. Let's start the day shall we? " Kel spoke very happily. I think he forgot about it. I'm glad. We were walking to Basil's house when we bumped into the hooligans.. Again. " Sunny.. You fucking appologizr. " Sneered Aubrey. " Sorry.. " I spoke quietly. I wasn't sorry. " Sorry? Sorry!? SORRY!? For what Aubrey!? For being in so much pain that he wanted it to just disappear and thought that was the only way to do that?! You, Aubrey, should be apologizing to him! You weren't there when he needed you. You were too busy being selfish and blaming everyone for leaving you alone, so, I dare you to fight me! " Kel yelled. It was the first time he challenged Aubrey to fight, but, Aubrey had a weapon, but Kel didn't, but.. They didn't know I had one. " Fine then, you and Sunny against me and the hooligans. '' Aubrey smiled. She had her gaze focused on me. " Well- i meant just me but uh are you up to fight Sunny? " kel asked and smiled. I sighed and nodded. " ugh.." Aubrey sighed, annoyed. I got out my knife and straight up Aubrey hit me in the head with her bat. Right after I got hit I cut her cheek. " Sunny! " Kel yelled, but got punched in the face by Aubrey. " You guys are so weak. Tell your weirdo friend to stop carrying a knife everywhere. " Aubrey turned around, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her down with me, accidentally making her land pinning me to the ground. I could see her get red. " Uhhh Aubrey? " Spoke on one of the hooligans. I was trying to get free but then Kel kicked her off me. I got my knife and pointed it towards her. " Aubrey, you're alone, your hooligans aren't helping you. '' Kel said while giggling. Aubrey looked over at the hooligans, then looked at me. " Why did you pull me..!?! " Aubrey yelled and quickly got her bat and pointed it at me like I was doing with my knife. " We were fighting, you don't just exist a fight.. Duh " Kel spoke. " Oh so you still wanna fight!? " Aubrey yelled. " No.. " I pulled my knife back and looked at her smile. " Lets fight! " Aubrey yelled. She swung her bat and hit me in my stomach. While I was hugging my stomach she kicked my head pushing me to the ground. I got my knife and cut her leg. " I'll kill you Sunny! " Aubrey yelled. I saw at the corner of my eye Basil walking towards this scene. Aubrey noticed i wasn't paying attention and saw Basil. " L-Let Sunny go! " Yelled Basil. All eyes were on him.

" Basil, stay out of it! " Aubrey yelled. She got up and started walking towards Basil. She had her bat ready to swing, I quickly got up, covered her eyes and pressed my knife against her throat. " What the hell!? What are you? A cereal killer!? " One of the hooligans yelled. I quickly snapped out of it and realized what I was doing, so I just grabbed her by her arm and threw her to the ground. " What the fuck?! Kel your friends with this guy! He was going to cut my throat! " She yelled as she held her throat. " He was just trying to scare you! He wasn't actually going to do it! " Kel yelled back. I dropped the knife and looked down at my hands, and I started to shake. I was pale, I looked down at my clothes, and it was Omoris. I went to grab the knife, and pointed it at my chest. " What's up with him!? " Yelled Aubrey. Kel grabbed my shoulder. " You okay? " He asked calmly. I snapped out of it, dropped my arms and nodded. Basil looked like he had just seen a ghost. 

Aubrey got up and grabbed me by my shirts collar. " You and me, our old hangout spot at night. We will continue the fight there. " Aubrey said annoyed. I wasn't going to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.4K 24
Sunny told the truth to his childhood friends. He didn't bother on what they thought. He didn't expect forgiveness and frankly doesn't want it. Sunny...
24.2K 562 34
This is a suntan story :DDDD bc we need to have more of those TW for suicide and self-harm topics be warned Sunny is not surprised after his friends...
392 18 7
!This Story mentions Self Harm and Suicide! ----- It has been two Months after Sunny's Death. Kel's still missing him, Aubrey distanced herself even...
66.2K 1.3K 11
sooo I wanted to write somethin about the aftermath of omori so here we go by the way warning this will be a more twisted way for things to go in the...