Pokemon Academy -Tale of the...

By Am_23_it

[Completed] Highest Rankings Amourshipping #1 , Amour #1 Broken #57 out of 57.4k stories AshxSerena #... More

Pokemon Master Ash!!!
"The Purge"
A Legend Forgotten
The Loved ones
"Shattered" - The Past
"Shattered"- The Present
The News
The End Of Line
The Night
"My Sere"
"The Pokémon Academy"
An Old Ally
The Academy
The First Day
An Unforgettable First Day
Skadoosh...!!!
The Aftermath
"Hi ...My Name is Serena.."
Serena's Past
The Prison Podcast
"Red and Serena"
Blue ?
The Turndown of Truths Part-I
The Turndown of Truths Part - II
Ash ?
Diary ?
A Visit
Amour...
Author's Note
Breaking in or Breaking out ? Part - I
Breaking In or Breaking Out ? Part -II
A Fresh Start Once again...
Revelations and Mysteries
Abandonment ?
Mishap or Fortune
A Reflect on Amour
I am Sorry
A Crushing Bout
Some Mended , Some Broken
A Happy Turn
Author's Note
Finding you
Reunion in Ages
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve - II
"Ash Ketchum"- The Name

The Queen's Despair

1.4K 36 16
By Am_23_it

Your reviews about the fanfic has turned me super - psyched . You all are the best . Well ,here's the next chapter.. enjoy ..😊

SERENA POV

"Wh -e -re am I ? " 
"This house doesn't seem familiar .. and I am sleeping on a Bed ??? "

I was in total confusion . The room lit up with a hollow yellow monochrome light for ambient sleep and a soothing music went through the room's walls.
The bed was a royal one and fluffy too . It seems like I am in a grand house ... I need to get out ...

I opened the door handle and heard laughing voices . One was familiar too . But the other one could not be deduced . I slightly peeped from above towards the living room downstairs .

It was Red ... and He is with Blue ?? Whats going on ? Did Red bring me here ? Ughhh ... many questions .. I must ask them to Red ..

"Hey Serena !! I see you are awake .. Come here !!" He shouted downstairs even he didn't see me . Did I mumble something out aloud ? I had to come to the light .

"Y-yess" I said as I walked down the stairs towards the Sofa and sat near Blue .

"So Serena feeling better now ? " Blue asked with her sheepish smile ..

"yes I guess ..."I felt a tinge on my head and realised that I had been
 bandaged .

"Oh .. Does your head hurt ? " Red asked with extreme concern .

"Oh nothing ... This will get better ." I said to reassure them.

"Great ...Wait here ..I will bring some snacks ." said Red as he went to the kitchen .

"So Blue ? How come you  are here ? "

"Ohh !! me .. I am just helping him out ... I came... " She said hesitantly as if to hide something .

"Why hiding Sis ? " said Red as he came from the Kitchen and kept the tea on the table .

"Sis ? Sister ? Blue you are Red's Sister ...?? " I couldn't believe it .

"Uhh yes ... He is my younger acquaintance .. " She replied .

"Acquaintance !! you come here ... I will show who is the acquaintance .." Red chuckled as he chased Blue. Blue laughed as well .

~ ~

"So Serena ... who were those grunts any idea ? " asked Red .

"actually .... " I broke down .

 The tears which had been part of my eyes from the moment I was with him all came out in a burst .

 Tear dripped through my face .

"Serena ..." 

I felt a hug , a lively one , full of love and care , much similar to the one when Mother hugged me . The warmth dug through my heart having a special beat for this very person . My heart raced a little as I felt the hug tighten . I buried my head onto the chest , and tears dropped continuously from my eyes .

ASH POV

I hugged her. 

I didn't know how to respond to the tears dropping from the face . The instincts told me to do so . And it was the most rightful thing to do . She was crying on my chest . Her eyes told the hidden pain she had undergone till now . But it came out after a while . 

"There , there Serena ... " I patted her " I am always there with you .. "
She winced a little and took off from my chest .

Those eyes .

The perfect combination of sapphire aura and the ocean resembling eyes were now bloodshot . The once cute face was  full of pain and suffering .I saw this once during her mother's death. This was no normal cry . Her cheeks were red , face swollen and lips ...

"Umm Red ? What are you looking at ? " She blushed a little .

"Your face is almost tore apart , Tell me your story Serena " I said as I held her shoulders with my hands ,not breaking the eye contact at all.

"O -k Red ...." She replied softly with a cute smile .

"Good then... Sit down and we would be listening your story , sharing helps you know , We two are always there for you .. no matter what .. "

"Red is saying the truth .. " 

"Ok ... " 

 ~

"So this all starts when I came home from my journey in Hoenn..

It was late evening . I came back from Hoenn to Vaniville town to visit my mother to set out for a new adventure for the title of Kalos Queen once again . It was great watching the sun from the horizon at Vaniville , one I yearned for after a thriving journey of 1 year at the Hoenn Region . 

"Mom m Home .. " I said as I got to the house .Immediately I got pounced by my Mother who was extremely happy .

"Honeyyy ... U r finallly homee... "She said .

"All in one piece ... " I chuckled .

"Great ...Lets have a delicious feast ... make your way to the Sofa .. " She excitedly went to the Kitchen .. 

Suddenly Darkness started surrounding the windows . The once teeming sunlight was now replaced by dark clouds which brought Rain . 
I was a little surprised as I didn't see any clouds earlier .

"Seems like it's gonna rain .. " said Mom .

"Yes Mom.."

Then a Bell rang over the door . At this unusual time of day in rain , someone had arrived . 
Mom went over while I casually flipped through my bag taking out my pokeballs . 
"Mom ? Who is it ? " I asked .

There was no answer .

"Mooommm..???" I yelled loudly this time . 

"Momm ? " I went to the Kitchen . 

I saw a black personal stabbing a great dagger through my mother's heart . 

My heart broke . My life taken out of me at the situation I was in . The pain on mother's face with tears coming out of her eyes , broke my courage and I fell upon the floor .  The sudden sheer of turning life took everything from me in just a minute . 

"Serena ... you need to Run ..."  I heard Mom say .

"Mommm...? " I cried , tears bursting through my eyes . 

"Come on girl , now unite with your mother... " said the masked man as he gradually came over me with the blooded dagger in his right hand . The dagger had the deepest edge one had ever seen .

I was numb , my legs paralyzed to run , my mind broke , my heart shattered ...and body stiffened to move ...It was a terrible panic attack at the worst time

The next moment I saw a boy coming up from behind  and landing a hit  on the grunt ... I passed out ...and in the next instance I was in hospital . 

It took me over a month to realise and fret over mother's loss.
 I was completely broken .

And then , the next hand came over by the devil now ,  Calem ...

Calem was the son of a businessman and one of the strongest trainers one had ever seen . His attitude was one of hatred and his feelings grew more rash as he aged . He was the most egoistic person one had ever seen ... though He is the elite top 4 he could beat Cynthia and Steven with ease , but he had more better work 

TORTURING THE YVONNE SISTERS ..

~

Red fell down  from the sofa . Senseless , unconscious and a scared expression on his face .

"Red ??? " I shouted as I grabbed him from the floor ... 

"Red , get up .." shouted Blue holding his arm lifting the dead eyes figure from the floor ...

Lucario , Pikachu , Greninja and other pokemon came rushing to the living room sensing their trainer's fall out .

Lucario used his aura to impulse his master , but It didn't work .

"CALL AN AMBULANCE !!!"

               --------------------------------

"So where should we start sir ? " 

"Lets start with Kalos high school , then the Pokemon Academy ... " 

"Sure Master .. " 

"lets Rule the world .. " 

What happened to Ash ? Why did he fall down ? Will Serena be able to help Ash ? the answers are to come 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote ...Thanks ..Meet ya in the next one ... 

Peace
✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
35.9K 636 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
89.5K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
234K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...