Chasing the nerd ✓

By itsnerdqueen

Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A God... More

Chapter 1|Rachel
Chapter 2|Noah
Chapter 3|Rachel
Chapter 4|Noah
Chapter 5|Rachel
Chapter 6|Rachel
Chapter 7|Noah
Chapter 8|Rachel
Chapter 9|Noah
Chapter 10|Noah
Chapter 11|Rachel
Chapter 12|Noah
Chapter 13|Noah
Chapter 14|Rachel
Chapter 15|Noah
Chapter 16|Rachel
Chapter 17|Noah
Chapter 18|Noah
Chapter 19|Rachel
Chapter 20|Rachel
Chapter 21|Noah
Chapter 22|Rachel
Chapter 23|Noah
Chapter 24|Noah
Chapter 25| Rachel
Chapter 26| Noah
Chapter 27| Rachel
Chapter 28| Rachel
Chapter 29| Noah
Chapter 30| Rachel
Chapter 31| Noah
Chapter 31| Noah (part 2)
Chapter 33| Rachel
Chapter 34| Rachel
Chapter 35| Noah
Chapter 36| Rachel
Chapter 37| Noah
Chapter 37| Noah (part 2)
Chapter 38|Rachel
Chapter 39| Noah
Chapter 40| Noah
Chapter 41|Rachel
Chapter 42| Noah
Chapter 43| Rachel
Chapter 44| Noah
Chapter 45| Noah
Chapter 46| Noah
Chapter 47| Rachel
Chapter 48| Noah
Chapter 49| Rachel
Chapter 50| Noah
Chapter 51| Rachel
Chapter 52| Noah

Epilogue

8.1K 253 98
By itsnerdqueen

Noah

Warning: contains sexual content!!

"Well, that's the last one." Rachel drops the box on the floor, all her hair out of place and her cheeks painted a bright red color. "You know, for a guy, you have too many stuff." She whines and heads for the bed. With a jump she lands on it, leaving a cute sound of relief, when her body touches the mattress.

"I'm sure it was exhausting for you, box-of-towels." I tease her and she narrows her eyes playfully at me. I chuckle with her reaction and she smiles back before stretching her body on the bed.

Seeing her like this, all relaxed and laid down on my bed, does all kinds of things to me. Granted, we've been together for some time now, but still I can't believe what a lucky son of a bitch I am. How on earth did I manage to land a girl like her?

To be honest I think it happened the other way around. She landed me when she could do so much better. I chuckle again out loud because of my train of thought, gaining questioning looks from her.

"What?" She asked, smiling. I put my hands on my pockets and smiled back at her.

"Nothing."

She raises herself and supports her weight on her elbow. Mischief written all over her face.

"So? Are you gonna stand there gawking?"

"I have something I want to give you." I say smiling, squeezing the small box inside my pocket to make sure it's there.
She lays her head on the bed again and looks at me seductively.

"Are you going to give it to me, good?" She purrs. I'm laughing out loud at her comment. She never ceases to amaze me. Such a dirty mind!

"No, you perv! I mean an actual thing. How is it possible to look this innocent and have such a dirty mind?"
She sits up and crosses her legs in front of her.

"A present? Now I'm intrigued. I mean I think I deserve it after all this moving..."

"You carried like two or three boxes, all of them really light." I interrupt her but she pays no attention.

"But I wasn't going to mention it, I don't want you to call me spoiled again."

"Yeah, modesty is your thing." I comment sarcastically but she seems unaffected. She smiles sweetly at me.

"I'm so happy you finally got that." She sounded so honest that if I didn't know her, I would believe she meant it. But she's teasing, i can tell by the little twitch in her eyes. "Now, gimme." She stretches her hand playfully.

I take out the small box from my pocket and move closer to her.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly she seems shocked. "What is that?"

"Here. Open it and see." I place the small box in front of her, still smiling. She looks at the box and hesitates to touch it.

Then she looks at me with those beautiful, big gray eyes that bore into my soul.

"Don't you think it's a little soon? I mean, have you thought this through?"

I crook my head to the side looking at her troubled. How can she possibly know what I have in mind is beyond me. Maybe I'm not as mysterious as I think I am.

"Um, yes I have. Now I need to know what you think. Open it." I nod towards the box.

"I don't need to. I do!" She says and a cute blush appears on her cheeks. But now, I am the one that seems confused.

"You do what?" I ask at a loss.

"I do. If you're absolutely sure about this, yes,I'll marry you!" There is a huge grin on her face while my jaw is dropped to the floor.

"What? No, kettle. You misunderstood."

"What do you mean?" Her face drops as she looks at me.

"This is not a proposal!" I try to remain calm but I'm dying from laughter on the inside.

"Then, what's inside this box?"

"Open it and see it already."
She takes the small box with shaken hands and opens it.

"It's a key." She says holding the key, stating the obvious.

I'm starting to feel this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"So what am I supposed to do with that? Is it some kind of metaphor?" She looks a bit frustrated at the moment and I'm sure the whole thing is going to backfire on me.

"Metaphor? No. It's exactly what it seems. And traditionally keys open doors. You seem off, baby."

"You're asking me to move in?" Her eyes light up the tiniest bit as she starts to figure this out. I smile again putting my hands in my pockets.

"Move in, come and go, do whatever you like. It's up to you. I want you here with me. Preferably all the time, but I don't want to pressure you. That was of course before I knew you were ready for marriage!" I look at her as her face turns red.

"Who puts a key in a ring box? That was really misleading!" She yells at me. My jaw is on the floor once again.

"Are you mad?"

"Hell, yes, I'm mad!"

"You seriously thought I was proposing?"

"Yes." She answers dead-serious. I'm trying to control myself and not laugh but this is hilarious to me. "I'm sorry, is my embarrassment amusing to you?"

"No,no." I sit beside her on the bed. "Baby I'm sorry I misled you. But, honest to God, it never even crossed my mind that you could think something like that."

"Why not? I'm obviously in love with you, you're hopelessly in love with me. Isn't that what marriage is about? Two people in love tying the knot?" She explains calmly but she seems kind of sad.

"Hopelessly?" I ask, raising my brow.

"Shhh!" She commands and I obey. We stay silent for a moment as she twists and turns the key in her hands.

"I can't believe you thought I would ever propose this way!" I chuckle. I'm sorry, I can't help it.

"Um, yes. It's not like, you're the larger-than-life-gesture kind of guy. Something low key like this seemed fit." She shrugs her shoulders. I ruffle my hair processing her train of thought.

"That's true. But you are that kind of person. So when I'm going to propose it's gonna be grand. A spectacle. And so romantic you'll remember it for the rest of your life." I gently stroke her hair and push a few strands behind her ear. "Because that's what you deserve." She stares at me with her clear, bright gray eyes and leans in. I cup her face and I place a light peck on her lips. "Move in with me." I quietly say on her lips and she smiles.

"Okay." She finally blurs out and nods her head. I pull her on me and kiss her.

What started as a confirmation kiss to seal the deal, quickly turned frantic and passionate.

I lay back and pull her on top of me, feeling on fire just like that. I start placing a trail of wet kisses from her neck to her chest and back again. She arches her back a bit to give me more access and the little sounds she's making drive me crazy. I squeeze her butt a bit harder and that makes her look at me. Her eyes have darkened and she looks so fucking hot right now.

"Ready to break in this new bed?" She says almost out of breath, biting lightly her lip.

"What do you think?" I press her on my excitement and I'm thankful for summer and the light clothing.

She makes a small humming sound and it's like a switch is turned on in my mind. I want to rip her clothes and bury myself in her. But a quicky is never enough with her.

I want to take my time, savour every taste, every touch.

With swift moves I lay her down, hovering over her. I start kissing her again while glazing her thighs, playing with the hem of her shorts, desperate to take it off of her. But for starters I settle for her shoes. They're off in second along with mine.

Her fingers are on my t-shirt trying to lift it up. I pull it off and throw it on the floor.

She places her hands on my chest biting her lip, making my skin tingle under her touch. A small growl escapes my throat as I can barely control myself.

The way she looks at me and touches me, even the tiniest touch, drives me mad. I wanna make her feel exactly how I'm feeling, I know just the way to do it.

I take her hands off of me and after kissing lightly her wrists, I secure them above her head.

Her eyes light up with recognition and her lips part as she knows exactly what's coming.

I'm starting my way down, kissing every bit of her exposed skin while unhooking her shorts. I can see the goosebumps form on her skin even though it's hot as hell outside. Everytime this happens I mentally pat myself on the back.

She squirms under me and raises her waist a bit so I can remove her pants, which I do in one swift move, revealing her delicate lacy underwear. My mouth feels dry and even though this is not the first time I see her like this, and one had to think I would be used to it by now, it gets me every time.

I slowly leave a trail of kisses on the inside of her thighs moving up but never reaching her aching spot, making her frustrated.

"Noah. Please" she whispers almost out of breath and I smile lightly. Oh, how I like it when she begs.

I slide her underwear to the side drawing small circles on her sensitive spot making her moan out loud with desire.

"You're always so ready for me." My voice is hoarse from the burning I feel inside me. I lean down and taste her, teasing with my tongue. "And you taste so good. I could do this all day."

She groans "Stop teasing. I need you."

I smile against her skin but I don't answer. I just continue using my tongue in the way she likes.

Her breath starts to change,is more sharp now and her moans are getting louder.

I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep myself cool, cause I'm trying to make this last but listening to her moan, I don't see that happening.

She squirms underneath me and I know she is close.

I keep going but then I feel her hand on my hair, pulling me up.

I raise my sight and look at her confused. I believe she was enjoying this,so why stop me?

Her lips are parted, her face is red and her eyes are hooded.

"Noah..." she says out of breath, "Please..."

I climb up slowly, nibbling her skin on my way. But her shirt is on my way.

"This has to go.." pulling her up I take the shirt off.

Her bra goes next.

I cup her breast with one hand and lean in to suck her nipple on the other. She arches her back, surrendering to the sensation.

I can't hold on any longer. I need to bury myself in her.

I reach the back pocket of my pants and take the little foil packet before I kick them out of my way.

As I'm putting the condom she cups my face and kisses me again, licking playfully the tip of my lips.

I grab her waist firmly amd bury myself inside of her. In just a minute my mind is blank and I can only feel one thing: ecstasy!

Her moans are getting louder and louder with each passing second and I know she is really close. Not too far behind myself.
She buries her nails on my back and I'm loving the pain.

"Come for me, baby." I whisper in her eyes as I lean to suck her earlobe.

"Oh, god!" She stiffs under me for a moment before she finds her sweet release.

I smile proudly and in a matter of seconds I explode inside her.

I collapse next to her, spent and panting, not being able to form words. I mean I barely remember my name.
I kiss lighly her shoulder and drag her in for a hug.

"Love you" she whispers and nuzzles her nose on my neck.

I kiss her lightly on the top of her head.
"Love you more."

Something in me is telling me that this is the beginning ofthe rest of my life!

The end

A/N: And it's officially over! I wasn't going to post anything else but you guys showed so much love to this story that I wanted to give you a gift.
So for the last time enjoy these two in action!!!
I can't even to thank you!!!! For all the love and the support!!!
I decided to submit my story in #thewattys2021 and I truly believe it has a shot!!!!
Thank you again so, so much!!!❤️❤️❤️
Love you all 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 70.9K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
2.1K 94 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
5.3K 285 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
3.6M 89.7K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...