๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By Yours_Vriii

๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—“๐—’๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ '๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ข๐—‹๐–บ๐—“๐—’'. ๐–ง๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž, ๏ฟฝ... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
แด€สŸสŸ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›๊œฑยฉส€แด‡๊œฑแด‡ส€แด แด‡แด…
แด„แด€๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด
แดกแด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดแดแดแด…ส™แดแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ-1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด€ษด แด€ส€ส€แด€ส แด๊œฐ แด‡แด…ษชแด›๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ
Why I am not Updating !?
๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›ส€แด‡แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9

2.6K 131 371
By Yours_Vriii

| CHAPTER -9 |

(Dedicated to Bhaav Bhaiiya aka Cosmic Bhaii. I can't believe that a day will come and I will dedicate a chapter to you, but see here we are. At first, when I talked to you, I was like yeh banda kon haii, Matlab Kitna rude haii yeh. But then we talked and I get to know who you are and see the change in dynamics of our relationship. Anyways, jyada ho Gaya, aapne pakka Kuch sarcastic comment dalna isliye Tata Bye. Also, All the Best for your future.)

□ ■

" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞." 😌💫

Hello, my dear readers, it's your crazy author back with another chapter for you. Just you! :)

□ ■

"Monsieur in French is known as Sir, let's start the new chapter."

□ ■

"All Hogwarts students will be sorted into four houses; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin," declared Professor McGonagall while leading the students to the front of the hall and placing a tattered dirty wizard's hat on a stool.

The hat begins to sing a song about how it sorts the students when it is placed on their heads.

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙.
𝕴'𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖙,
𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙,

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉,
𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖊.
𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊.

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝕲𝖗𝖞𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖉𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑.
𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕳𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖋𝖋, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑.
𝕺𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝕽𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜, 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙.
𝖄𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕾𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙.

𝕲𝖔 𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗.
𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘.

Firstly it was Michèle's turn, "Hmm.. cunning and determined to achieve something."

"Slytherin !!" the hat announced after thinking for a while.

While going back to his place Michèle winked at me and mouthed "Waiting for you." I blushed at him.

Next is Chris's turn, "Quite courageous at heart, fearless. Aha! I know where to place you but before that, What do you think, in which house do you belong Mr Hamesworth?"

"Gryffindor" He answered confidently

"Congratulations Mr Hamesworth, Gryffindor it is." The hat exclaimed in an impressed tone

In return, he just smirked and moved towards his respective house.

" See you at Gryffindor " He whispered in my ears lightly brushing his lips with my ears while going there.

I looked at him with a flustered expression whereas butterflies were flying inside my stomach.

Soon Harry's ( Harry Styles ) turn come and the cap was placed on his head.

"Hmm...The trait of wisdom and intellect, passion for learning and creativity, I see. Where to put you in?" the hat paused for a while, " I know which house is best for you."

"Ravenclaw" Claps and hoots echoed in the hall. From the corner of my eyes, I glimpsed at him, and he was already looking at me.

He winked at me and whispered, "See you there, sweetheart."

" Coming next we have Armaan Malik" Professor McGonagall announced.

Before going forward he gave me his best-pearly smile which made my heart swoon.

"Virtue of loyalty and patience. Value for hard work. Remarkable, Aha... Nice"

" Hufflepuff !! " It announced

Soon my name was announced by the professor, 'Up next we have Aadhya Kashyap'

The sound of Claps could be heard in the hall. I was a nervous and confused wreck at that time.

While moving there I could hear four of them arguing or I can say doing verbal WWE with each other over my house selection.

" Aadhii is going to be in Slytherin. You wait and watch Blonde Hair." Michèle argued with Chris.

" In your dreams Morrone. She is going to be in Gryffindor for sure." Chris retorted back

"Sorry to disappoint you Mr Pahelwans and I am not all sorry for breaking this news to you all, but my sweetheart is going to be in Ravenclaw," Harry sassed

" Neither she is going to be in Slytherin, Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw. She is unquestionably going to be in Hufflepuff. So, better not waste your time Mr Boneheads." Armaan stated in his badass attitude

'SLYTHERIN'

'HUFFLEPUFF'

'GRYFFINDOR'

'RAVENCLAW'

Oh, God!

They started arguing again. I was feeling like a kid whose annoying yet " How long you have grown? When I first saw you, you did pees in your pants." dialogue between relatives debating over their life career without feeling it necessary to include the owner of the life in the conversation or I can say debate.

Shaking my head at their behaviour, I sat on the chair and the hat was placed on my head.

" Brave by heart but lost it in front of mouse or roaches. Hmm !!! Loyalty running in the blood. But not in the case of Chocolates." It exclaimed

" Passion of learning and creativity but Clumpsiness throws water on the efforts. Uff !! How clumsy *shaking its face* Determined to achieve something and cunning, but not cunning in front of hot male species with dimples and Charming Smiles. Can fall for them at any instant. Where to put you?"

If I could have an invisible cloak and disappear from here that would be great.

It's so embarrassing !!!

" I have finally found where to put you. Any guesses ?? " It exclaimed like the host announcing the winners of a reality show.

I could hear people screaming the names of different houses.

" So ...

It was about to announce the house name, suddenly everyone started to sing and dance to their favourite song.

* 𝟙!! 𝟚!! 𝟛!! 𝟜!!
ℙ𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕧𝕠𝕙,
ℙ𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕖,
𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕙𝕠 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒 𝕙 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕜𝕠
"𝕆!! 𝕊ℂℍ𝕀ℕℂℍ𝔸ℕ" *

" Argghhh, from when did Shinchan become a Hogwarts house." I groaned and switched off the alarm.

" I wish I could know in which house I am gonna be placed. What a dream my dream boys together what a sight it was. Haayee! ". I sighed dreamily

Aadhya Kashyap if you don't wake up now, you would be awarded Funky Weirdos' famous Morning Treatment'.

Then they will say What a sight it was.

My inner conscience jeered in.

"But today is my holiday and I wanna give my treasured time to my first love, my precious sleep," I whined

You, people, must be wondering what is 'Funky Weirdos' and what's its 'Remarkable Treatment'

Well, Yashh, Vrishi and I are together known as 'Funky Weirdos'.

Quite funny and weird right, it perfectly describes us.

That's why Funky Weirdos.

And talking about their Morning Treatment. It's like imagining Thanos in your dreams with his stinky smile and banana-like yellow teeth. Ewww !!!!

It's a special treatment with all packages included in it and I definitely don't want to be a customer of that treatment.

I quickly get up from my bed,

But

But

But

How on Earth I can keep my world-class virtue of Clumsiness hidden,

While trying to get up, my phone and glasses fell on the floor.

Why me? Why me God?

My poor phone and glasses.

My mouth has become like a kid who has dropped his mother's expensive crockery- set on the floor and now it's shattered into pieces.

Dude, it has a screen guard for a reason and your glasses aren't made up of typical glass material that it will crack down, for god's sake it's a plastic glass lens. So, stop freaking out.

My inner conscience commented in a mockery-filled voice.

I rolled my eyes at its comment and picked up my poor phone and glasses from the floor.

I kept them on the table and went to do my daily chores.

After finishing them, I make my way toward the living room.

"A forsaken factory full of mice and roaches will also be perfect for this work. " ......

" Also, a deserted highway road we can choose that place also or a haunted house full of ghosts, witches, vampires, and warevolves would be perfect. " .......

What are they planning now???

" Yashh and Vrishii what are you guys planning," I whispered in their ears as they both are sitting together facing their backs.

" Ahhhhh, Aadhiiii you scared us." They both exclaimed while putting their hands on their heart with shocked and terrified expressions on their face.

"I scared you, you both scared me with those bhayanak ideas," I exclaimed dramatically while doing exaggerated hand movements

In response, they both just threw cushions in my direction, which I dodged very easily and make myself comfortable on the sofa beside them.

'What were you guys planning before I come here and whom you wanna send to those secluded and horrible places?' I asked while raising my eyebrows suspiciously

'Trouble in the fangirl paradise' Yash said while pointing toward Vrishi

" That fucking bloodsucking clinging leech is getting on my nerves and I am plotting her murder. How dare she flirt with my Parth. If that wasn't enough she asked him to kiss her. She is sticking and clinging to her like chingum sticking in the hair. That plastic doll Rowhy Powhy." Vrishii exclaimed while gritting her teeth.

Uh-oh, One thing that you should be aware of and a little warning from my side, Vrishii is very protective over Parth Samthaan. If someone said wrong about him then you should book your tickets to Alaska in advance. Because she will make sure that you will go there and spend your entire life being a toy ball of polar bears, warevolves and mooses. She is damn dangerous in that matter.

" So, now we are planning to smash her car, throw all her make-up kits in the dustbin, do zigzag cutting of her hair, face painting on her not-so-plastic model face. Lock her in the storehouse full of mice, lizards and roaches. Last but not least make her tie rakhi on Parth's wrist." Yashh explained

When we three looked at each other we burst out laughing, thinking how crazyy we are.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

'I want a doremon.' I said while looking at the blue-coloured-cat displayed on the screen in front of me

'You already have a doremon Aadhii.' Yashh replied in a monotonous tone, still engrossed in her case file

'I am not talking about a stuffed toy, I am talking about a real doremon, the blue-coloured-robotic cat with a pocket full of gadgets.' I answered while trying to explain to them that I need a real doremon

'You know na, Doremon isn't real. He is an imagination of a 9-year-old boy Nobita Nobi who was suffering from schizophrenia, a disease which makes one see things that do not exist.' Vrishii exclaimed

'You both are no fun' I grumbled while making a whiny face, 'I miss Kim-Tim.'

'It's not even 24 hours that he is gone and you are already missing him, What would you do when you will get married?' Vrishii asked in an amused voice

'I am a bacchi right now, and you are talking like my mom.' I stated while making a poker face

Yashh just laughed at our banter and said, 'Vrishii is saying right though, I don't know how you two will live without each other, you both are already so attached to each other. One second you both are fighting like Jungli Billa-Billi and the very next second you both are like nothing has happened.'

'I will find a boy in Chandigarh itself and will visit you guys daily, Problem solved and on weekends we will be doing sleepovers here.' I shrugged

They both looked at me as if they have seen an alien doing the Garba in front of their eyes, finally, the reality of my words sank into their minds and they shook their head at me muttering, 'You're Crazyy.'

'Have you talked to Rey, when will he drop him here?' I asked

'I have talked to him, probably by evening. But I am not sure though, he said maybe there can be extensions of the plan, ' Yashh shrugged

Flashback starts

As my scooty has not arrived yet from repairing. Reyansh took the charge to drop me home. Also, he wanted to meet Vrishi and Yashh as it had been so long since he had not met them.

As we reached home, I was flooded with a tsunami of questions.

" Aadhii, what happened to your scooty ?"

" Why the hell you weren't picking up our calls." ... and so on.

I glanced in the direction of Reyansh who was enjoying the show by sitting leisurely on the sofa, I make a puppy face at him to save me from these Question banks.

But instead of helping me, he was enjoying my misery by laughing at me.

Idiot, Isse bhii Bade Maaze Aa Rahe Haii

"Relax, Guys. Actually, my scooty has gone for repair and that's why Reyansh dropped me. Also, as I hadn't attended the extra class today, as compensation, Dracula ordered me to do extra hours on night duty." I explained to them.

" Why didn't you attend your class as tum ghar se toh time par nikal gayii thii." Vrishii enquired.

Isko Sherlock Holmes mein kaam Karna chahiye tha.

'Also, what happened to your scooty? Did you get into an accident? Just tell me that person's name jiski vajah se tum thukki ho. Aisa case lagaungi na, Section 279 IPC of Vehicle Act ke tehat siddha aandar jaega. Or did you fall down from your scooty? I have told you millions of times to drive carefully and safely. Is it paining too much? Speak something Dafoos.' Yashh exclaimed frustrated

Correction, in dono ko Sherlock Holmes mein hona chahiye thaa.

'Calm down, My dear cousin sister Aisa kuch nahii hua haii. Also, for once stop going into your Lady Bheem Aavtaar.' Reyansh said calming her down while wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

He was about to say something but got interrupted when a 4-year-old-possessive-cum-protective voice boomed through the doors, 'My Mumma not Lady Bheem Mamu. She superwoman.'

My graze dropped towards the tiny jerry and my favourite person, 'Kim-Tim'

Without caring about the interrogation session, I strolled toward him and hugged him tightly while bending down to his level.

His tiny little hands wrap around my frame and he patted my head like an elder

I chuckled at his antics and sighed feeling relaxed.

Kiyan Aggarwal aka my Kim-Tim aka my Little Jerry. He is my favourite person in the world. He is very dear to everyone and is our soul. He is very protective of his Mumma aka Yashh. We both have the same thing in common we can't live without chocolates. Despite being a single mother and a lawyer, she never compromises on him, no matter what, whether it's about spending time with him, his studies or teaching him moral values.

'Maasi,' he poked my arms

I thought of teasing him a little bit,

'Maasi,' he again poked my arms

I am trying to hide my giggles really hard, 'Maasi' he again called, this time a little bit louder

I just hmmed but from inside I am laughing like anything,

'Maasi, Mujhe ghutan ho rahii haii.' he whined

I pinched his cheeks which have turned into a shade of red and are looking very adorable at this moment, he swatted my hands and glared at me.

But instead of stopping, I just ruffled his hair and tapped on his nose.

But he is my little Jerry, how can he be quiet, he also pinched my cheeks and tapped on my nose.

When we both looked at each other, we poked our tongues at each other.

"If you both are done, can we please talk about 'Why are you late today and what happened to your scooty?'," Yashh asked slightly impatient

'We're done, Mumma' We both said while giggling and hi-fied each other

She tried to glare at us, but one Pikachu face look from us and there her heart melted and she shake her head at us.

'But superwoman is also Lady Bheem, Kiyu' Rey said while picking him up and rubbing his stubble beard on his face.

'Ma.m..u, No hahaha... gud.. hahaha..Gudi ho Rahi hai.' came his voice while giggling

'Ok, on one condition, who do you love more me or your Masi?' He asked while muffling his laugh and a mischievous glint in his eyes

'Obviously, I'm Kim-Tim's favourite.' I exclaimed in a confident voice

'Kuch Bhi' Rey retorted while mimicking me

'Mamu you cheating.'

'Nopee, I am not cheating.' Rey said tickling his tummy

The whole apartment was filled with his giggles, after thinking for a while he answered, 'Mumma, I love Mumma more.' and slithered from Rey's hold, hugging her

'Love you more, mera baccha' We all looked at them in awe, Vrishi clicked their image when the mother-son duo were hugging each other

'See, how intelligent my nephew is. After all, he got this trait from me.' Rey said while raising his fictitious collars

A-cough-more-like-snort escaped through my throat, 'You Wish'

In response, he pinched my arms, 'Oww' I screamed while glaring in the direction of the idiot who have just held my arms' flesh tightly between his thumb and first finger.

'Idiot' I grunted while applying the third law of Newton's Law Of Motion i.e. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, pinching him.

'Stupid' he muttered while giving me an annoyed look

The look my face holds clearly told, 'I had the same thoughts about you, buddy'.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

When we were in the middle of eating dinner, 'Kiyu is coming with me tonight.' Rey said

I immediately retorted, 'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'He is going.' he argued 

'No, he isn't.'

'Aadhii' he glowered 

'Rey' I gave him an equally audacious look, 'Kim-Tim isn't going with you.'

'Kiyu is going with me'

'Kim-Tim' 'Kiyu' we both said at the same time, looking at him, who was busy eating his food with no care what was going around him

We heard two snickers coming from the persons sitting adjacent to us

'Kiyu I will buy you so many chocolates.'

'I will give you more chocolates.' I countered

Rey snorted, 'Half of them are going to be consumed by you yourself.'

Ignoring his stupid-ass comment, I again bargained, 'We will have a cartoon marathon.'

'We will watch Toy Story and play video games' He countered

Damn him

'Kiyu, we will read comics and will solve puzzles together.' and just like that he throws his triumph card

Blast Him

Flashback ends

Suddenly something flickered across their both features and I knew that something meant trouble.

I could see red sirens in front of me.

'Don't you think, that we are forgetting something and that something has to be told to us by you?' Yashh said while raising an eyebrow

I was looking like a deer caught in a headlight, and adding on those stares by my friends, have completely freaked me out.

" Aadhiiiiii....... " Vrishii called

'Yes, Vrishii and Yash what happened?' I asked playing the 'I-Don't-Know-What-You-People-Are-Talking-About' game

I was feeling like a kid who has gotten caught while hiding his test papers.

" Aadhii don't you think that you have to tell us something? " Vrishii said while giving me a "don't you dare to distract and lie to us" look.

-×-

Taddaaa, I am back.

P.S. I am sorry for the delay.

P.P.S. I am really nervous about this chapter.

P.P.P.S. *giving chocolates to everyone* from Giann Bhaiiya Ka Shop

How was the chapter ??

One word for Aadhya ??

One word for Yashaswini?

One word for Vrishti ??

Which scene do you like the most?

What are your views about the little jerry?

One word for Reyansh?

" When we get happy we say Hipp-Hipp hurrah !!!, I hope you enjoy the chapter. So, goodbye tata."

Till then stay safe and healthy 😊

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Bbyeee 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 6.3K 22
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
2.5M 108K 52
๏ธ"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
269K 11K 60
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
158K 8.3K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...