Jujustu Kaisen Headcanons

By StarGemZirconium

Yep, we're doing this More

Introduction
Headcanons
First Time You Met
Civilian, Cursed Spirit or Sorcerer?
How Do They Confess
The Little Things They Like About You
What Kind of Music and Instrument
Sharing Your First Kiss
Chapter Not Found
What They Love Doing With You
Things They Fear You For
How They React When You Start Crying
When You Simp For Someone Else XD
How They Help You With Insomnia
Favorite Places They Bring You To
Seeing You In Something You Hate
KAMO CATCH-UP
They Play Genshin Now
When They Play Your DND Game
Giving JJK Characters Visions Because I'm An Archon
Learning Japanese From Them
< Oneshots >
Eternal
Please Say It To Me
Amuse Me, Human
Kitchen Antics
Invited To A Filipino Fiesta
Wither
Cookie Run
His Precious Duchess
Blackout Lights
Meeting Your Family
Princess
In My Hands, The World Ends

This One's Mine

963 10 3
By StarGemZirconium

(Junpei x Delinquent! Reader)

You walked around the school, holding your wooden bat, full of dents, vandals and wraps. You may be the only female delinquent in school, but you were also the most feared.

You stood up against Itou, the creepy teacher, even the whole gang. You might as well be part of the Tokyo Revengers gang, if that was your reality.

But alas, you weren't. You just loathed your teachers because of how boring they make class into. Especially the teacher that handled your favorite subject. What a shame, what a shame.

"He's been staring at me with his googly eyes. Just disgusting."

"I swear I wasn--."

"Shut it runt. I'm gonna burn your eyes out for that shitty--."

You turned the corner to see some bullies, including the fucking whore in your class and a timid boy in the ground. Man, how low are these guys gonna steep. Weaklings.

"HEY THIS IS MY CORNER! GET YOUR OWN OR I'M BEATING YOU UP!" You boomed as the three bullies looked over and flinched at your presence.

"Uhh, Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"My corner. FUCK OFF!!" You yelled as the whore beside you just clicked her tongue and faced you.

"Tch, don't you have a knack for justice. This bastard was giving me the eyes down the hall. Why don't you give him a beating?" The whore asked before pointing your bat at her.

"And just what makes you think I'll listen to your moans bitch? I'm sure he wasn't staring at your ass and more likely just shitting on your appearance." You hissed as whore gasped before glaring at you.

"You've got some nerve defending a pervert!" 

"What pervert would look at a wrinkly little whore like you?" The bullies laughed as you heard the boy behind you giggle lightly, making your chest poof up like a cloud. It was so pure?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE!?! I PAID YOU A MILLION YEN TO BEAT HIM UP! FINISH THE JOB!!!" she screeched as the bullies got into fighting stances and started to tackle you.

You swung at the first guy from under his chin, cracking his teeth and knocking him out instantly. You kicked up a little rock from the ground and picked it up, dodging the second guy's attempt at tackling you and throwing up the stone in the air. As the third guy runs up at you, your bat swung at the stone that was mid-air, hitting his head and knocking him out.

You turned to punch the second guy in the nose and see him fall onto the ground before grinning ear to ear at the whore who just stared in shock and horror.

"Last warning. My corner, fuck off." You hissed before she screams and runs away from the corner, followed by the three other bullies leaving the injured boy behind you.

"Did you seriously stare her down bro? Damn, you must be down bad."

"They just wanted to ruin me. I'm used to it. And no, I hate her guts." He sighed before you held your hand out and picked him up.

"Sorry if I'm trespassing." He bowed before you just bonked his head lightly with you bat.

"Don't apologize. You didn't come in your own accord." You said as he rubs on his covered eye.

"You got a bruise there?"

"No it's just--." Your hand brushed off the hair covering his eyes, to show cigar burns on his forehead and covered it.

"Tch. That bitch is gonna get it."

"PLEASE DON'T! HE'LL--"

"He? Oh so it's Itou then? Well, he's gonna get a beating right after I see him." You cracked your knuckles and waved your bat in the air.

"Please don't. He's going to ruin you?" He yelps before you turn and laughed.

"You're new here, aren't you?" You smiled as he nodded lightly.

"But I--."

"Tell you what. Come with me when I scare that spoiled ass some shit. You'll love it I promise." You smiled as his shoulders rose in surprise and fright before he relaxes.

"Uh... Sure? I guess. Just please, I don't wanna get involved."

"Oh baby, you won't get involved, not anymore at least." You smiled, ruffling his hair before walking to the next corner.

"5 pm. Got it?" He paused before nodding.

"Okay. 5 pm."

------

Who the hell was that? They just beat them up so easily. Junpei panicked as he washed his face in the bathroom, thinking it was a dream. Was he really saved by someone? He walked into his next class before seeing you sit at the whore's seat in his class.

"What is she doing here?" He whispered to himself before seeing the teacher teaching in class.

"Ahh, Junpei. Late again?"

"I was in the comfort room miss. Apologies."

"Alright, just sit down so I can continue class." She says as he heads to his seat. The teacher sighed, and crossed her arms and stared at the person beside him, the person he's indebt to.

"As for you Y/N, don't cause any disruptions during class okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" You said as the teacher continued as while he stole glances at you in curiosity and in confusion. Mostly in curiosity though, observing your figure carefully.

You had bandages, band-aids and wraps around your limbs, your socks different in length and condition, one brand new and one filled with holes. Your skirt might be shorter than the minimum, but you had back shorts under. Your school shirt was a guy's for some reason, in your size and wasn't even fully buttoned but you wore a black shirt under as well.

You had some clips and ties on your messy hair, and multiple piercings and earrings. You have black and silver rings, black nail polish and funky looking bracelets. They definitely are a delinquent.

But while staring at you, he completely forgot that your eyes were also on him. Observing his curious little face looking at you.

He's cute, definitely doesn't deserve getting bullied. His eyes are kind and he just looks like a fucking kitten.

"Hey kitty. You like what you see?" You whispered, your voice slightly hoarse and raspy coming off as seductive than intimidating making Junpei blush.

"Yes. I MEAN--" You chuckled before patting his head and holding his chin towards the front of class.

"Focus. You don't wanna get caught." You whispered as he blushed even harder and looks down on his notebook and continued writing.

"Cute." You said to yourself, loud enough for him to hear and make him blush anymore. Teasing him would be bliss and very entertaining. I wonder what he thinks of what you'll do later.

----

Classes were finished in no time, and you were either by his side or went off to skip class. Junpei waited for you outside the school, since he didn't see you in the corner where you were last seen. It was already past 5 pm but he insisted on staying since he didn't want to abandon you and break his promise, so he thinks.

"Where are they?" He muttered looking side by side before seeing Itou and his lackies following him.

"Oh, look who it is? Yoshino the little runt. Seems like you're asking for a beating just being here." Itou laughed before a water bucket was thrown at him from the side, the bucket landing on Itou's head. The liquid stank for some reason, what the hell was that.

"The only runts I see are the stinky ass motherfuckers who smell like they took a piss on themselves." They all turned to see you holding up your bat on your shoulder and throw mops at them.

"Go clean yourselves up you babies!" You laughed as Junpei's mouth hung open in shock. They had the guts to do this to the richest kid in school.

"MY DAD WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!!"

"Aww, MY DadDy WilL heAr AbOUt ThIs." You yipped in a mocking tone before hanging you arm around Junpei's neck.

"This one's mine boys. Touch a fiber of his existence, you won't see you families for dinner." You threatened a heavy aura surrounding the school entrance before you waved and dragged Junpei along.

"See you losers!" You yelled as Junpei looked back to see the shock in Itou's face before giggling a fit. Your heart ached at the sound of his laughter. It was like hearing a child laugh for the first time.

"Thank you." He smiled as you chuckled before ruffling his hair.

"I've been eying you for a while. As an old student I try to find something interesting in school, then I found you." You said as he blushed lightly and laughed.

"I'm not all that interesting."

"Really? Then what's this?" You asked pulling out a Star Wars CD. He looked behind his bag to see the open zipper where he placed the CD.

"A geeky nerd. Gotta say, I heard the movies were good." You said as he beamed.

"You watch movies?"

"Sure I do. Fast and Furious, G.I Joe, other stuff. Mostly action and horror, but I've never watched Star--."

"YOU SHOULD IT'S REALLY GOOD!!" Junpei raised his voice in excitement as you stared at him in shock from his sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry.. Did I--."

"Please continue. You seem really passionate about it." You smiled as Junpei beamed before rambling on about the story of the movie and how great it his.

You didn't listen however, being distracted by his voice, his smile, his eyes, his everything. He was so precious, you're lucky he was yours to keep, at least that is what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11.2K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
2.1M 36.5K 50
โ†ชyou'll find: โ†  what if's โœ” โ†  nsfw, basic headcanons ๐Ÿ’ฆ โ†  headcanon memes ๐Ÿ‘€
1.6M 73.8K 73
"...we both want the same thing." "Which is?" "A distraction."