Golden Eyes

By Tinn_Tann

The Golden Guard (aka. Hunter) has been kicked out of the palace by Emperor Belos, and now has to find anothe... More

A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
The End

Chapter 1

1.4K 37 4
By Tinn_Tann

My room was a mess as I walked in, and the palismen came flying towards me happily. I had failed my uncle again to obtain the ingredients to open the portal, and now he has decided to replace me. I sat on my bed with the small, red palismen in my hands, and stoked his unfeathered head.

"I guess this is the end for me, huh?" I told him, "What am I going to do about this?"

I lay down on my back and stared up at the ceiling with the palismen landing on my stomach. The moon's light lit up the whole room, as I counted the tiles. The small palismen flew towards the window, and nudged me to follow him. I walked towards him, and he quickly turned into a staff. I caught it, and took the hint. I sat on the staff and began flying around the Boiling Isles. Everything seemed peaceful without Uncle Belos on my tail, and it felt nice.

"Thank you..," I said, quietly.

I was about to fly back when something caught my eye from the forest. I quickly landed and cautiously walked around in case someone came in and began attacking me. As I walked further into the forest I found myself in a beautiful lagoon. It had a bunch of flowers everywhere, like Cartiros (carnations) and even Risos (roses). I walked around so busy admiring how beautiful and peaceful everything was, that I didn't notice someone walking up behind me.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I turned around to find a tall green haired boy. He had bright golden eyes, and a mole on his left cheek. I pointed my staff at him to defend myself, and he put his hands up.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

"Before I answer, can you put down the staff, please?" he asked, a bit fearful.

"Why should I?"

He looked around a bit before kneeling down and picking up a flower, my staff never leaving him.

"I have a defenseless flower on me, and if you don't put down the staff I will have to uh...pluck of it's petals!" he said.

I stared at him with confusion, as he held the flower. He then began pulling on one of the petals threatening to pull it out.

"Is that supposed to amuse me?" I said, not putting down the staff.

"Maybe, but do you really want me to pull it's petals off?" he said.

I thought about it for a moment, and decided to put down the staff. He didn't seem like a big threat if acted like a five year old. I could see him relax a bit, and put his hands down. He walked over to the lagoon and placed the flower in the water. I stared at the flower as it floated away.

"I literally thought you were going to kill me..." he said, staring at the flower as well.

I didn't want to engage in a conversation, so I began walking away. I could hear him get up as I walked away with how quiet the forest was. He didn't seem to follow me, but I could still feel his eyes on me. Once I was far enough from his sight I took off on my staff. When I got back to my room, careful not to make a sound, the palismen turned back, and followed me to bed. As I lay there I could only think about the beautiful lagoon and those golden eyes.

The next morning, I woke to baging on my bedroom door. I quickly got up and went to answer it. You guards stood outside with a few bags and suitcases.

"Emperor Belos has requested for your departure from the palace immediately, so you better hurry up and pack up," one of them explained.

"Wait what-"

"You heard the man, hurry up and get ready to leave!" the other said.

They both walked away, as I stood there in shock. Why the hell would my own uncle kick me out?! I stood there for a moment before taking the bags and suitcase inside. The small palismen came out of his hiding spot and landed on my shoulder. I could feel tears filling my eyes, as I stared at my room, or more like "was". I begin packing everything I hold dear, as well as making sure the small palismen was hidden under my coat, so they wouldn't see him, and headed over to the throne room. When I get there my uncle was sitting in his throne with Kikamora by his side. Even with a covered mouth I could tell she was smiling about my departure. I let out a small sigh, and waited for my uncle to begin talking.

"Hunter, for failing me one-to-many time I have assigned your depature from my palace permanently," he explained, calmly.

"Uncle, if I may defend myself-"

"No! You will leave imidediately! I can't deal with your failure anymore than I already have! Now leave!"

I flinched as he yelled, and quickly escorted myself out the throne room. As I walked to the exit I took in everything around me one last time. Like my uncle had said, I wouldn't be coming back here. I used the staff that uncle have given me, and flew off to find a place to stay. As I flew around, a small voice nudged me towards one specific place. I knew it was a bad idea, but it was the only place I knew off that might help me. I turned the staff around, and headed towards The Owl House. 

Hopefully you liked this! Have good day/nigth!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 593 6
Bakugou and Deku have fulfilled their dreams of becoming Pro Heroes! Now, let's see how their relationship is going!
7.2K 111 2
This is just Tyler x Logan Oneshots since this ship doesn't get enough attention.
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.4K 267 10
DISCONTINUED this is a Dreamnotnap story as in DreamXGeorgeXSapnap and if you don't like that ship Honking leave mah dude. . I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER...