Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Explosions, hospital, Tokyo

1.4K 32 1
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

The next day Jack's playing with a red toy car on a box said "Vroom, vroom, vroom" Brian walks over "Vroom" Brian said, "All right, buddy, we gotta go" Brian picks Jack up "We're late" Brian groans he walks down the stairs "Come on" They walk down some more stairs "Okay, what do you think" Brian turns "Parking brake slide right up to the school".

He walks over to the van as Jack ask, "Where's Mummy" Brian said, "I don't know" He points "She's up there" He opens the door "She's coming" Jack looking said "Oh, I don't know" Walking out the door smiling is Mia she watch Brian put Jack in the car he said, "There we go" Brian groans putting jack in a safety seat "Watch your head".

Mia smiles as Jack ask, "What happened" Mia looks down to see the box she turns said "Dom, you have a package out here" She looks at the label "From Tokyo" Dom walks out ask "Tokyo" He walks to the box "What, is Han trying to convert me over to a turbocharger" He looks to Mia who giggles "And I'm pretty sure he got Y/n on this as well since he's there with Han" Mia giggles more.

They look to Brian who ask, "All right, you ready" Brian straps Jack in "There we go" But Jack threw his toy car out the door he said "Yeah" Brian walks over said "Hey, buddy, cars don't fly" He picks it up as jack said "Hey, cars don't fly" Brian smiles went to Jack and said, "This one did, huh" Dom staring said, "Brian in a minivan".

Dom walk down the stairs "Things have changed" Mia follows said "He's struggling, Dom" She walks next to him "He doesn't want me to see it, but the white picket fence is like an anchor on him" Dom stares forward "I can tell" They walk forward "I tried to talk to him the other night" She lower her arm "Do you know what he said".

Dom looks down listens "He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars, he misses the bullets" Dom looks to Mia he said, "Let him settle in" He smiles "Give him time" Mia ask, "How does nine months sound" That got Dom's attention Mia smiles nodding "I'm having another baby" Dom smiles as Mia look down Dom ask, "And you didn't tell him, did you".

Mia looks to Dom who stares while Brian helping Jack and said, "All right, here you go" Dom looks to Brian "We're racing, are you ready" Mia turns they stare Dom said "You gotta tell him" Brian ask, "Are you sure" Mia smiles "All right, good" Mia shake her head said, "I don't want him to be disappointed with his life".

Brian said "'Cause I think I'm ready, too" Mia frowns a bit "With me" Making Dom look to Mia who turns he said, "He will never be disappointed with you" Mia stares as Dom holds her arms "You're the best thing that's ever happened to him" Mia smiles and they hug each other Mia said, "Thank you" They let go Mia walks down the stairs Brian said "Hey, gotcha".

Suddenly Dom's phone rings he grabs out of his pocket he answer holds it to his ear ask "Yeah" In Tokyo, Shaw on the phone said "Dominic Toretto" He chuck Dom's necklace that lands in front of Han who is injured Shaw walks "You don't know me" Dom listening "You're about to" Dom lower his phone as it said, 'Private number, Tokyo, Japan'.

Dom turns to the box realising he turns yell "Get down" Brian turns just as the box explodes Dom tackles Mia who screams and Brian turns closing the door quickly the explosion made Brian hit the glass, he grunts the house got destroyed Mia, Brian and Dom on the ground Mia looks to the van yells "Jack".

She quickly gets up as Brian grabs the door handle getting up opening it Mia runs over as Dom watch "Jack" Brian grabs Jack from his seat Mia arrives while Dom gets up watching he stares as they hug Jack close Brian looks to Dom who looks to his house staring at it as the smoke rise into the air.

C/n POV

I was working with a working on a car in my uncle's garage as F/n comes over said "How's it looking" I lean back said "Well the good news is that parts of the engine can be fix but the bad news is that some of them have to be replace" F/n nods then a worker calls "Hey boss, there's a package for your nephew here".

F/n and I turn to see him holding a box we walk over F/n grabs it looks at the label said "Tokyo" I had a bad feeling F/n looks to me "Think Y/n sent a souvenir there" Staring at the box I said, "He wouldn't have paid for something that big for me" My feeling went worse I lean down towards it F/n notice ask, "What's wrong".

Suddenly I hear a noise from inside the box my eyes widen I grab the box yell "Get me a roller" A worker grabs it and puts it front of me F/n ask, "What are you doing" I place the box and kick it out into the street I turn yell "Everyone get down".

3rd POV

Once outside near the street it explodes sending a shockwave workers, F/n and citizens got sent down to the ground C/n was sent flying spins and hits a pole lands on the floor not moving F/n gets up looks to C/n form he yells "C/n" He gets up runs over as workers get up to help F/n picks C/n in his lap feels a pulse he looks up "Call an ambulance".

A few weeks later Dom's walking with Elena who said, "Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places" Dom looks down "He only regained consciousness this morning" They stop Elena turns "First thing he said was, 'Get me Dom'" Dom stares as Elena motion the room "He's in there" Dom walks to the room but stops he turn to Elena who turn to him.

Dom staring ask, "Are you okay" Elena nods looks at him she said, "I'm fine" She nods "He's waiting" She moves "Let's go" She walk pass Dom who turns while in the room Luke breathing staring at the TV his arm and leg both in a cast Elena enters said "Got something for you" Dom enters he sees Luke staring at him.

Elena holds the a few files "Your files" Luke takes them said "Thank you" Dom looks at Luke then ask, "You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you" He looks at the food "Jell-o and a bad '70s TV show" On the screen shows the Hulk growling Luke laughs he looks do Dom who stares Luke said, "You know, it's got its perks".

Dom smiles "Sponge baths ain't that bad" But a voice said "Dad" Sitting on a chair is a little girl using an iPad her name is Samantha or Sam for short Luke look to her he said "Aw, I'm sorry, baby" Dom ask "Dad" He looks to Luke who said "Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody" Sam looks to Dom "He's a, uh—" Luke looks to Dom "—he's an old friend".

Dom looks "Go on and say hello" Sam ask "Dominic Toretto, right" She walks to Dom who stare "MY dad said he kicked your ass once" Luke said, "Young lady, watch your mouth" Elena smiles as Dom looks to Luke who shrug a bit Dom looks back, he said "Your dad's on heavy meds" Luke laughs "I can understand if history is a little hazy".

Sam said, "I doubt it" Then Luke said, "All right, honey, that's enough" He smiles "I want you to go get something to eat with Elena while me and Toretto have a talk, you hear me" Elena moves Sam and said, "Come on, lady' let's get some cookies" Luke calls "Watch that mouth" Dom turns smiling so does Luke.

Dom turns back serious he ask, "Who did this" He walk around the bed Luke said, "You remember Owen Shaw" Staring at Luke "The one we tore half of London down trying to get" Luke looks to Dom "Well, this is his big, bad brother" He look at his cast then to Dom "Take a look at this" Luke holds a file out to Dom who takes it.

Dom opens the file to reveal Shaw's information Dom turns said "Deckard Shaw" He walks as Luke said, "British Special Forces Assassin" Dom stops "The kind of unique asset that no government would ever admit to employing" Dom looks said "Black Ops boys" But Luke said "Worse, they created a monster".

Luke takes a breath "They felt Shaw was a necessary evil until, eventually, they decided he was unnecessary" He takes another breath "The powers that be felt that he knew just a little bit too much" Dom stares "The asset became liability" Dom looks at the file "So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire him".

Dom looks to Luke and says, "And they missed" Luke turn his head back said, "That was six years ago, and Shaw's been a ghost ever since" Dom said, "Until now" They stare at each other Dom leans "How do I find him" Luke raise his brows said, "The official answer is you don't" Dom leans back he said, "He killed Han, almost killed my family".

Luke nods said, "He also tried to put me in a body bag, too, but I'm not the only here" Dom looks to Luke confuse suddenly they hear the door open they look to see Y/n enters the area he went to a nurse talk to her she points to a room Y/n went over and open it he enters Dom ask, "What else happen here".

Luke said, "There was a bombing at L/n garage a few weeks ago" Dom looks to Luke "F/n came in here told me what happen C/n receive a box he yelled for a roller he put the box on it and kick it out he yelled for everyone down it exploded he saved everyone including his uncle but doing so he's in a coma" Dom frowns.

He stares "Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad, he's gonna wish his mama had kept her legs closed" He takes a breath "But until then, my official answer to you is stand down" But Dom said "Now, you know I can't do that".

Dom moves back as Luke said, "I do know you, Dom, which is why now I give you the brother-to-brother answer" Dom looks towards the window "You do whatever it is you've gotta do" Luke stares at Dom "When you find that son of a bitch, just do me one favour" Dom turns to Luke and ask, "What's that" Luke said, "Don't miss".

Y/n POV

I open the door and saw the state of C/n on a bed F/n, M/n and L/s/n saw me they got up I walk to them hug each of them I let go ask "Everyone alright" They nod I walk of C/n who lays there "What happen" F/n said, "A parcel came for him thought you sent a souvenir to him but turn out it was a bomb he saved everyone including me".

I cover my mouth I look to M/n and L/s/n before I could ask M/n said, "We went shopping and got a call we came here as fast, and we can" L/s/n said, "Why did this happen" I shake my head said, "I'm not sure" I look to them "I know this is a bad time, but I got something to tell you" M/n ask, "What's that".

Staring at them I said, "I got my memories again" Shocking them "I remember who I am" They all hug me tight happy then a knock is heard we look to see Dom who said, "I heard about the bomb" He looks to me "I know who sent it and I'm gonna need help" I got serious and ask, "Where are we going" Dom said "Tokyo".

3rd POV

Location Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic

At a mansion Mia said, "Thank you so much for letting us stay, Mando" They walk in the garden "I hope it's not a problem" But Mando said "Listen, Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days" Mia holding Jack walking with Mando "That was a problem" Mia smiles "Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic, that is vacation".

A pair of men holding guns look around "Anyone messes with you here, they mess with the entire country" Mia nods "You'll be safe" Mando phone buzz her pulls out of his pocket looks he answers it while Mia put Jack down Mando holds the phone speaks Spanish he smiles "Yeah, yeah, they're here".

Mando looks see another of his men looking around "I picked them up myself at the airport" He turns "All right, hold on" He looks to Mia and hold his phone out "Your brother" Mia takes the phone she said "Dom".

Y/n POV

Dom opens the door saying "Yeah, Mia, it's me I got Y/n with me" We walk through the hallway "How's it going there".

3rd POV

Mia walks forward said "We're at Mando's" She walks pass a fountain look around "This place is like a fortress" She sees men at different areas "You should see Brian" She keeps walking "He's in full FBI mode" She walks forward smiling "He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything".

Y/n POV

Dom and I stood in the lobby Dom said, "Looks like the sins of London have followed us home" I look at Dom then realise the whole Owen Shaw mission including Letty and I "How the buster take the news".

3rd POV

Mia sighs said, "I can't tell him" She stares forward "If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here with us" Mia doesn't move "Just watch out for him, keep him safe and come home together".

Y/n POV

Dom said, "Tell Brian we'll see him in LA in two days" We walk to the elevator I press a button Dom puts the phone on speaking I hear Mia ask, "Where are you two going" I look to Dom who nods I said, "We're going to Tokyo" We stare forward Dom said, "We're bringing Han home" The doors close in front of us.

3rd POV

In the garage Brian is watching the news a Female Reporter said "Authorities are still trying to determine the motive this daring attack here at the office of the US Diplomatic Security Service in downtown Los Angeles less than 36 hours ago" Mia walks in the garage walks pass a silver car "The facts are still coming in, but what is known is the suspect entered the building's fourth floor..."

Brian rubs his face Mia rubs his back catching Brian's attention "...where he was engaged by DSS agent..." Brian said "Hey" Mia leans ask, "You okay" Brian said "Yeah" He looks at the news "This guy's just relentless" Mia looks to Brian rubbing his back she said "That's why Dom needs you" Brian stare at the computer "You two need to find this guy..."

Brian turn his head "...and you need to stop him before he does any more damage to our family" Brian raise his head said, "You know, I just—" He looks to Mia "I've just screwed up so many things" He turn his body "I couldn't live with myself if I screw this up, too" But Mia shake her head said, "You won't".

Mia puts her hand on his shoulder "I believe in you" Brian stares at Mia who smiles "I believe in us" She moves her hand to the back of Brian's hair "That's all that matters" Brian listens "I love you, Brian" Brian smiles they kiss before breaking and place foreheads against one another Brian said, "I love you, baby".

They move away Mia stares said, "Just promise me after this, we're done" She shakes her head "No more jobs, no more enemies" He stares at her "Come back to us" Brian smiles he said, "I won't let you down, Mia" Mia smiles she said, "I know".

Location Tokyo, Japan

At the intersection people beings to walk across the streets, cars going through streets, trains going on tracks to stations.

Erza POV

We're at the parking lot I was leaning against my car next to Sean's as he talks to Neela then Twinkie came running said "Hey, yo, Sean" I look to him "Yo, Sean" Sean turns "Hey, check this out, man" Twinkie leans "This dude over here and his buddy wanna race the new DK and Erza".

I raise a brow ask "Race Sean and me" Twinkie nods I look to Sean who said "Not tonight, Twinkie" He looks to Neela but Twinkie said "Said he knew Han" That got mine and Sean's attention "Said Han was family" Sean looks down a bit I stare at him he looks to Neela who smiles Sean looks to me ask "You want in" I smirk said "Yeah" Sean turns said "All right, let's race"

Y/n POV

After the race Erza and I hug each other, we kiss Dom ask, "Want to introduce me" We turn I said "Dom" Hug Erza close "This my girlfriend Erza" I look at Erza "Erza, Dom" Erza said, "Nice to meet you" Dom looks to me said "Thought you lost your memories" I said, "I forgot to tell you I got my memories back".

Dom got serious so did I we walk to Sean who was leaning against the rail he notices the three he said, "Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast" Erza looks to me ask "Did you race Dom" I said, "Close but ended in a tie" Dom ask "Who said American muscle can't drift" Sean, Erza and I laugh at his joke.

Sean had a bag in his hand we all look forward Sean said, "Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view" I notice Dom expression Erza said, "He never talked much about it" Dom just said, "Always playing it close to the vest" Erza said, "Sean didn't you find some things at the crash" Sean reach into the bag he said, "Wasn't much left".

I look ask "What'd you find" Sean holds out a bag Dom takes it I look with Erza to see a picture of Gisele smiling Erza ask, "Who is she" Dom said "Gisele" Dom leans on his car I turn and put my arm around Erza shoulder frowning Sean said "Oh, yeah" Sean reach into the bag "There's one more thing".

He pulls his hand out holds it out "We found this" I look to see Dom's necklace who look at Sean before taking it "It must have meant something to him" Dom looks to me I gave him a look Erza said "You find the guy that killed Han" Sean ask "What are you going to do" Dom raise his necklace he said "The words ain't even been invented yet" I said "He's going to pay".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 559 77
Rachel Ann O'Connor is a character I put my heart and soul into,I've been working on her story for so long. Even though her story ends in F8,I know s...
236K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
206K 5.2K 41
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข...
560 37 7
Sophie O'Conner runs away from Barstow not long after Roman Pearce is arrested by the team of cops that her brother Brian was working with. She ends...