DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

By magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... More

β€’DESIREβ€’
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY ONE

6.6K 115 140
By magastically

(The Party Crashers)
*************

The moment JJs lips barely brushed against Diana's lips he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Their lips collided with such force and passion that neither one of them wanted to stop. Diana could feel JJs hands move around her body as their lips moved in synch with each other. Diana felt like her knees would give out as JJs hands traveled all around her body. JJ had been waiting for this moment and he had never kissed someone so passionately in his entire life. Neither one of them wanted to pull away as the desire was overwhelming them. The sounds of the world around them were fuzzy as their focus was completely on each other. JJ knew he loved Diana and his heart was beating at an intense rate in that moment. They both slowly and painfully pulled away to catch their breath. Diana felt like her entire body was on fire as she struggled to breathe.

"I—" Diana gasps but is interrupted by JJs lips slamming back onto hers.

His hand came up to grab her cheeks as he deepened the kiss. The butterflies going through JJs stomach were overwhelming and every bone in his body wanted Diana.

"Who started the party without me?" A familiar voice yelled.

Diana felt her ears ring as she slowly pulled away from JJ. The music came rushing back to her ears as she was no longer in the moment.

"Isn't this cute?" Rafe yells as Diana's eyes land on him.

Diana internally throws up and screams at the same time as she glares at him. Kelce and Topper were standing with him as they laughed at the sight of JJ and Diana together.

"I guess trash really does belong together." Topper says in a cocky tone as Rafe laughs with him.

"Yo JJ! Congrats... I think this means you have successfully fucked every girl on this island.. even the lowest of the low." Rafe says sarcastically.

JJ clenched his jaw as his hands balled into firsts. Before JJ had time to kick Rafes ass Diana had already thrown a punch at him. Diana's fist collided with Rafes face as Topper gasped.

"Oh shit." Kelce says in disbelief.

Rafe seems unfazed as he laughs and gently grabs the place on his face where she hit him. JJ watched from a couple steps behind Diana waiting for when he needed to step in.

"That actually felt kinda good." Rafe says playfully as a smirk forms on his face.

Diana punches him again in the face and Rafes whole demeanor changes. His mouth was no longer smiling and he looked like he was about to beat the shit out of her.

"Why are you fucking obsessed with me... like Jesus get a life... you say I'm trash and yet you fucking waste your time trying to kill or fuck me... well fuck you..." Diana yells at him angrily.

Rafe grabs her by the top of her hair causing her to wince in pain as he pulled her face towards him.

"Listen... I'm a proactive type of person... and you... keep making life hard for me." Rafe says aggressively as he tightens his grip on her hair.

"As fun as this is to watch... I think I specifically told you not to touch her again..." JJ says sharply as he takes a step closer to Rafe.

JJ looked down at Diana's pissed face as she was staring daggers at Rafe. JJ punched Rafe hard in the face causing Rafe to stumble backwards. Rafes grip was no longer on Diana as Diana painfully grabbed at her head. Topper kicked JJ in the stomach causing JJ to fall to his knees. Diana punched Topper and got ready to kick him but Kelce picked her up and threw her down against the sand. Diana felt her face smack against the ground beneath her and she instantly felt pain enter her body from her previous injuries. She quickly got up as she could hear Topper and Kelce kicking and punching JJ. Rafe started making his way towards JJ to join his two friends but Diana quickly jumped on his back.

"Get off Diana!" Rafe yelled as he tried to get her off of him but she clung on.

Diana dug her nails into Rafes arms causing him to wince in pain.

"Fucking pysco!" Rafe screamed frantically has he struggled to get her off of him.

Diana started hit his face frantically as she turned her attention to JJ. He was no longer on the ground as he struggled to fend off both Topper and Kelce.

"Woah... What style of dance is this?" John B yelled sarcastically as he walked over to the dance floor.

John B didn't waste any time in joining in as he started kicking Toppers ass. Diana felt Rafe throw her body off of him as she fell onto the ground. She could feel his foot on her chest as she looked up at him. He added more pressure making her unable to breathe.

"Why you gotta make me do this to you?" Rafe asks her hysterically.

"What the fuck are you on..." Diana barely got out as she struggled to breathe.

"I don't want to hurt you Diana... but.. I can't have people getting away with shit like this." Rafe says as he puts more pressure on her chest.

Diana gasped for air as she felt like her chest was caving in on her.

"Go... to... hell...." Diana whispered as she gasped for air.

JJ tackled Rafe to the ground relieving the pressure off of Diana's chest. Diana sat up as she took in deep breaths.

"If it isn't the little boyfriend coming to save the day." Rafe teases JJ.

"It's getting kind of old having to kick your ass everyday." JJ replies sarcastically.

His eyes landed on Diana as she continued to struggle to breathe. JJ only grew more irritated as he looked at Rafe. He hated that Rafe kept hurting Diana and that the pain she endured never seemed to stop.

"Why can't you just leave her alone... it's embarrassing how much you want her and how she doesn't fucking want you." JJ says aggressively as he glares Rafe.

"Does Diana even know everything about you?" Rafe asks JJ sharply.

"She knows I'm about to paint the sand with your blood." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"Trust me Diana... JJ Maybank.. will never be who he says he is..." Rafe says breathlessly.

JJ punches Rafe in the face and Rafe immediately hits him back. Diana pushed her small body up to a standing position as she still struggled to breathe. She could hear John B getting his ass kicked by both Topper and Kelce. Rafe pummeled JJ to the ground as blood dropped down JJs face.

"What do you want from me Rafe?" Diana asks him sharply.

Rafe stopped hitting JJ as he looked up at Diana. He had an insane look in his eyes as he took a step closer to her.

"Don't fucking touch her." JJ spat out as he quickly sat up.

JJs head was pounding but he wasn't about to let Rafe lay another finger on Diana.

"I want you to suffer... like how you and your friends made me suffer." Rafe says in a serious tone.

"You are fucking insane." Diana whispers breathlessly.

Rafe shakes his head as he rolls his eyes at Diana.

"You obviously have a terrible view on things... and uh .... I mean obviously you think JJ is a great guy... when we know he's fucking every bitch in the outer banks... you really think he's not playing you... your just hard to get... that's the only reason he's spent so much time on you." Rafe says frantically as he struggles to speak.

Diana looked over at JJ as he forced his body into a standing position. His face was covered in blood and he looked like a mess.

"Well... at least he's not trying to kill me." Diana replies sharply.

Diana kicks Rafe as hard as she possibly can in the balls. Rafe crumbles onto the ground in pain and Diana quickly grabs JJs hand as they both bolt over to John B.

"Thanks for the help guys... two on one is very even." John B snaps at them as he was currently getting his ass whooped.

JJ wasted no time in tackling Topper off of John B.

"Your leader or whatever the fuck you call him is down on the ground... go save his ego or something." Diana tells Kelce sharply as she gestures to Rafe.

Kelce ignored her as he continued to fight John B. Diana was so done with the whole situation and she wanted to desperately leave. JJ was on the ground as Topper started hitting him over and over again.

"Here we go again." Diana mutters as she jumps on Toppers back.

She caught Topper off guard causing him to stumble backwards. JJ took the opportunity to punch him causing him to lose his balance. Topper started to fall and Diana realized she would get crushed underneath him. She felt two hands grab her waist as they pulled her off of Topper. JJ pushed her behind him as he hit Topper again making sure he was down for good. Rafe was quickly making his way towards them again.

"John B... we gotta skidattle bro!" JJ yells as he grabs Diana's hand.

Diana and JJ started sprinting away from the dance floor. John B pushes Kelce off of him as he quickly runs after JJ and Diana. JJ grabbed a random red solo cup out of a dudes hand as they weaved through the crowd of people. He chugged the drink as Rafe was close to catching up to them.

"Want something to drink Rafe?" JJ asks Rafe curiously.

He throws the cup at Rafe as he squeezes Diana's hand. JJ runs through more crowds of people hoping to lose Rafe as John B struggled to keep up. The sand made it nearly impossible to run in and Diana's legs were killing her. JJ nearly ran a chick over as they continued to run through the party. Once they ran far enough, and Rafe was no longer following them, they stopped to catch their breath.

"What the hell just happened? I'm still drunk as fuck." John B panted as he looked at the two of them.

"Are you hurt?" JJ asks Diana softly as he examines her body.

"I'm good... you're the one with blood on your face." Diana replies sharply.

"You got more bruises on your side." JJ says in a concerned tone as he examines her waist.

"I'm not good... thanks for asking." John B mumbled as he groaned in pain.

Everything escalated so quickly that Diana and JJ didn't have anytime to process the fact that they both just made-out with each other for the first time. Neither one knew how the other person felt but the kiss meant a lot to both of them. Diana thought about the events of the night and her mind immediately focused on the kiss making her face feel hot.

"I think I need to kill Rafe at this point.. it would make all our problems go away." JJ rambles frantically.

Diana wondered if the kiss meant anything to JJ. She knew what Rafe said to her was partially true. JJ had been with a lot of girls and certain things didn't mean anything to him. Diana knew that kiss meant everything to her but who knows how JJ felt.
__________________________
I swear Rafe ruins everything 🖕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.5K 30
It's the first kill that's the hardest. You have to look your victim in the eyes and pull the trigger. Or tear open their throat. It's an acquired ta...
136K 2K 85
In which Kiara's cousin from New York moved to the island to live with her aunt, uncle and cousin when she's been ten and finds herself in troubles b...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...