the forgotten son of giants (...

By sansundertale35

izuku yagi was a abnormal boy all his life he was taller then the other kids. they all thought It was his pui... More

izuku's character bio
chapter 1 the beginning
chapter 2 confused ghosts ?
chapter 3 something to remember
chapter 4 welcome
chapter 5 a test of might
chapter 6 frist day
chapter 7 rage chad rage
chapter 8 trouble in the classroom
chapter 9 u.s.j
chapter 10 dealing and training
chapter 11 sports festival begins
chapter 12 fighting chad
chapter 13 the heat of battel
chapter 15 who are you?
chapter 16 swords are pretty cool
chapter 17 the Court of man part 1
chapter 18 Court of man part 2
chapter 19 meeting at the mall
chapter 20 fact to face
chapter 21 ebony black
prologue 1 product testing

chapter 14 finishing with a bang

4.2K 80 54
By sansundertale35

Bakugou pov

IM GONNA ROST THAT DAME CHAD.Im going to beat him once and for all, so he will have to look up to me because he'll be on a lower podium. And when I win I'll be one step closer to becoming the number one hero. All I have to do is walk into that ring and beat his ass.

So after president nick or something called us i was ready. There were flames going off and everything when we got in (it was alright). I'm more focused on shado. He's been holding back the whole festival and I'm going to make him fight me with all he's got so when I beat him it will be twice as good.

No-one's pov

'The match officially starts and izuku gets into stance ready to go but doesn't move. 'He's trying to make me do the first move!. Well he wouldn't be able to handle my first attack!'  Bakugou started to run forward straight at him. He started to use his quirk to fly into the air and started to propel himself straight down for his attack.

Bakugou "YOU READY FOR THIS!?!? BECAUSE IT'LL BLOW YOU TO PEACES!"

He started making explosions at his back spinning around to add the last explosions to the new ones he was making. Till It was a giant cloud of smoke and fire behind him as he head straight for izuku.

Bakugou "HOWITZER IMPACT!"

It hit izuku with the most force It could of generated and sent him out of the ring-'

DANGER!

Izuku was surprised by the sudden warning he felt and shot his fist forward in a panic. Sending Bakugou out the ring just as he jumped right before his previous attack.

Present mic "AAANNND LOOOKS LIKE THE WINNER OF THAT SORT BATTLE AND THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IIIISSSSSS CHAAAADDDD!!!"

Izuku didn't care he had just won he was more focused on what had just happened. 'What was that? I seen bakugou do is howitzer impact and send me out the ring but it didn't happen it was till the start he only jumped. What the heck is going on?'

The 5th voice rang in izukus head.

5th "that was my power danger sense. But its different from what it used to be so I don't know why you seem that."

Ok now he was confused but he did have time for it was he was put on a pedestal and was being given his medal. While bakugou was chuffed and muscled to stop from attacking people. After that izuku went back to his friends in a daze.

Izukus pov

I'm sat with my friends again they were congratulating me for winning 1st place but I'm a bit out of it still confused about what had happened but hey it has to wait my friends want to celebrate and I can ask chū about it when we meet up.

Me "so guys you ready to meet my friend?"

Iida "of course I would like to thank him personally for his help."

He was chopping his arms like usual and pushing up his glasses. Well well seen him in a couple of hours so that gives me plenty of time to prepare.

Me "alright guys I need to see my 'cd' guy to get some 'Bob Ross' if you catch my drift"

They gave my some weird looks and I get changed into my normal clothes. And call up my guy. And meet him in the alley behind the butchers. I see him learning on the wall in a cap and black hoodie with a red boar face on the front. He sees me and says hello.

Guy "arrr shit man how's it hanging my dude"

He gave me quick hand shake and hug.i respond to him pretty fast.

Me "I'm good man. How's business?"

Guy "It's the usual some wacko tryed to make me give them some more product yu know the usual. Talkin bout usual I got yours right here."

Me "thanks for getting me this so fast. Your the only one I know doesn't Warter it down so thank"

I hand him ssome money and he gives me a white container full of liquid. And then a police man jumped out from behind the corner and pointed a gun at us.

Police man "put your hand behind your head and get on your knee's! "

Guy "dude what the fuck man we haven't done shit man!"

The police man just rolled his eyes and started to cuff us.

Police man "that's what they all say. I was told to investigate your friend here from a top hero and he was right to be suspicious of you kid buying drugs to celebrate the winning 1st place hu!"

We where confused as hell. As I wasn't buying drugs and guy was confused as to why some random hero was trying to get me in trouble.

me "sir this is a miss understanding I'm not buying drugs from him I'm buying blood from him. He's my meat guy I sell him some meat to sell and he gives me blood for cooking. "

The police man seems suspicious of me but started to listen.

Police "so he's a butcher? Then why is he dressed like a drug dealer?"

Guy spoke up and answered his question.

Guy "I'm a dj as my part time job I'm doing a show tonight so I'm dressed in my dj outfit."

The police man seemed to get embarrassed and let me and my friend go while calling off the police car and getting into his to leave.

Guy "man that mother fucker though I was selling drugs. Shit man what fucker wants you arrested to call a police inspector?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and pick up my container of pigs blood.

Guy "any way man here's some weed from a new crop in growing for personal use"

Me "thanks man I'll leave you a slice of pie when I'm done cooking"

Guy got really excited and started to rub his hand together and humm a llittle.

Guy "man your pies the best I can't wait. Shits better then any drugs out there. Hell that cop should come back just to arrested you for it!"

I laughed a bit and went on my way back to my apartment. I called up chū and my friends right after I put the blood pie in the oven. And 30 minutes later they all came. Well except chū he came a few minutes after and he pulled up in his black Ford. He had a cooler with him.

Chū "Yo zuzu I got some of my special punch for your amazing performance today"

Me "thanks chū. Come on in my new friends are dieing to meet you"

Chū "well I cant have people dieing I'm the world's best doctor after all."

Me "ha just get in you big nerd"

He came in and greeted all my friends minus kirishima, tsu and momo. Because they where with there family.

Iida "Iida tenya. I must thank you for your help!"

Chū "wow man it fine he'll be right as Rain I  three days"

Uraraka "wow three days! That's super sort"

Shoka "that is impressive"

Chū seemed pretty proud of himself and push up his glasses.

Chū "what do you expect from the best doctor of our time."

He was being smug but he was right we was a amazing doctor.

Iida "well mind be asking is it because of your quirk?"

Me "now he's just a geniuses his quirk summons a bow off energy"

Uraraka "does it also make your hair and skin white?"

Iida "Uraraka!"

Uraraka "what I'm just asking"

He was getting some  kicks out of them arguing but answer them.

Chū "no I'm just albino it means I have no pigmentation at all and makes my eyesight kinda bad but not that much"

Iida "thanks for the information chū"

After Iida said that he started laughing. Which made Iida embarrassed and confused. He picks up on it and explains.

Chū "My name isn't 'chū' that's just what this idiot calls me my name is ketchū. So sorry for laughing"

After that the we all sat around and watched some movies while I pet Sam. And drank the punch chū brought with him. It was mango flavoured and was great. Shoka asked him a question while the breaks were playing.

Shoka "so how did you meet chad?"

He looked up from his drink and
Leans back into the coach.

Chū "oh is was when he was in the hospital after the boss brought him in it was a few weeks after I came into the care of my grandfather. And started helping as his assistant. I was the one doing test on him to see his condition and we just became best friends with each other hell even tenko became friends with him and he's like 5 years older then us. Izukus just a great guy to be around"

I was a bit embarrassed about the compliment but I got over it and stud up to take the pie out and give it to my friends and saved a slice for guy. I gave them each a slice and they love it.

Iida "this pie is amazing Chad what kind is it?"

Me "blood"

Uraraka "what!"

Shoka "I don't mind it's tastes good so way care what it's made of"

Uraraka "yeah I guess your right I was enjoying it before so why should I care now"

Chū "Dame I was so close to getting more"

He was joking and we finished the rest of the pie and drank the rest of the punch but for some reason I  can't remember what happening after that.

Izukus dream

I woke up on a stone floor in a dark castle. I felt different from normal and desighed to look at My hands and found that they were wrapped in red bandages and my skin was charcoal black I had what looked to be chains and shekels made of a white metal oh and I HAD FOUR ARMS!. And there was what looked like a blue ram skull on my face with two sets of horns.

Ok so this is a dream I know that and I at the front of a castle with a large tower in the middle. At the door I see a person in a robe. I decided I should go talk to them and because what's the worst that could happen it's a dream.

Me "hello?"

The person in the robe started to talk to me and spread out there arms like there T-posing.

??? "Please sir darkener I must humbly ask that you save are land"

Oh I know what this is. I'm having a dream about that game I played with tenko a while back deltarune. Yeah this is the first chapter where you meet susie and ralsai. But since its not them I'm a darkener instead. Alright ill play along.

Me "of course. What do I need to do?"

??? "You must travel to the shrine's of purity and brake the to barriers to retrieve the swords of t'sul."

OK simple rpg goal I could do that. But it's way different from the game like chapter 3 was set in a jail and chapter 4 was sans shop that was invaded by rats. But hey its dream I doesn't matter if its inconsistent. So I started my journey. It didn't take long to find the first shrine. It had a statue of a woman with no face make of marble. The legs where in the ground and the shrine was in the stomach of it. At the front of the door there was a barrier that I had the break. And in the shrine was a small statue of a shrine maiden with her head in the loop of the sword. It grabbed the sword and pulled the head of the statue disappeared and became red and white roses on the bottom of the blade right before the handlel.

The next shrine was similar to the last one but the statue was more well endowed then the other one. The sword I got was a light pink instead of the red and white of the last blade that was still in my extra pear of arms. I did the same thing I did last time but I had to be a bit rougher when I was pulling out the sword from the statue. And pink roses appeared on this one.

After that I want back the the black castle and talked the the thing in the robe.

??? "have you done it?"

I showed them the two sword I had in my hands. And the robed figure started laughing and the robe started to move around unnaturally.

??? "You fool now we will be free to take over the land "

And the robe came of reveling that they where infact a two head snake woman. They bit down on my neck to try and poison me I think?. I don't really know what to but I bit down on there necks and they release me and I stabed the swords into there chest and the disappeared. I was till confused till I looked on the swords and from a black marking that looked like a bit mark and the bits on my neck where still there but thet glowed. One was the same pink colour as the sword and the other was the red and white dual colour.

OK this has to mean something right all dream have some meaning even the weird ones. So let try and get the pieces together. Ok so I don't think me looking different plays much of a roll besides me having extra arms to hold the two handed swords. So the swords have to mean something. Ok I got the swords by going to the shrine's of purity and breaking a barrier and taking the shrine maiden statues heads. Wait shrine maiden heads, maiden heads. oh my god is a euphemism.

So I took the maidens heads it means I took the the virginity or purity like the shrines of purity and breaking the barriers must of also been a euphemism for breaking the . . . . Yeah so it's a euphemism about me taking someone's virginity. But why the bitting? Maybe it's a nod the the animalistic nature of sex by the fact dogs bit the neck of the mate to mark its as these. But the real question is who? So this dream is saying I had sex. But with who? So a recurring them was the colours pink, red and white. Ok I know two girls who are associated with these colours. The red and white is shoke and the pink is ochako.

Ok so in this dream I took shokas and uraraka purity or virginity but why did I dream of that?. Well still it doesn't matter its just a dream and I feel myself waking up now away.

End of dream

I wake up in my bed. With a hangover apparently I had been drinking the other night. I tried to rub my eye's but felt a weight on both my arms I looked down to see a naked shoka and ochako  under my covers. So it wasn't just a dream I did actually have sex with them. Well that's going to hard to explain to both of them. But I might as well get it done with now.

So I started to shake them awake gently and talked in a calm voice.

Me "guys you need to weak up. There is a situation we need to fix"

Ochako just hung on tighter and asked for "5 more minutes" while shoka got up pretty quickly. She also appeared to have a hangover.

Shoka "ahhh my head Chad what happened And why am me and uraraka naked in your bed!"

That woke uraraka up and she then started to freak out about the fact we where naked.

Ochako "oh my god why am I naked and why are you guys also naked what the hell happened last night!?"

Me "I think the punch was alcoholic and we got black out drunk and had sex?"

Shoka "you think?"

Me "I don't remember anything after I finished my third drink of punch. So I'm guessing here as well"

The ochako looks embarrassed by the fact we had sex and shoka looked happy about it.

Me "though you guys would of be more shocked or disappointed about having sex with me"

Shoka "I'm not i must of enjoyed my self if I'm still here and I'm not disappointed about my first time being with you"

Ochako "yeah sure I didn't expect our first time to be like this but hey I'm not disappointed at all I'm happyit was whith the guy I love"

I got a bit embarrassed after she said love I didn't really know she felt that way and the way shoka I stroking my abs is giving me the Idea she likes me two.

Me "I know this is weird but what does this make us?"

Shoka "you might have to marry me now that you have had sex with me so you my husband now"

OK she was being to calm about that but and uraraka seems to be slightly annoyed by that.

Ochako "hey hell be my husband as well by your description so ha"

Me "ok this is getting out of hand here I don't think there is a relationship where you can be married to two people at once and id like to stick the the girlfriend then wife sort of progression"

Ochako "well I'm sure there is. Humans are weird like that he probably have a flag for it was well "

Shoka "I highly doubt that is true so so let Google it to see."

Ochako then point to the
Laptop on my desk.

Ochako "Chad to the computer to Google it!"

She just stayed sat down and pointing.

Me "you going to move or ?"

She looked down and then back up at me.

Ochako "I Dont think I Can move my legs"

Me "sigh* I'll carry you guys to the desk"

Time skip to them sitting in a chair with both them in my lap.

So I start up Google and typed in are question.

'Can more then two people be in a relationship'

Shoka "add outside of cheating"

Ochako "why?"

Shoka "it makes sense"

Me "ok I'll add that in now"

'Can more then two people be in a relationship outside of cheating'

And we got this result.

Me "Polyamorous people have multiple loving, intentional, and intimate relationships at the same time. Polyamory is a type of open or non-monogamous relationship that follows certain guidelines. Polyamory specifically refers to people who have multiple romantic relationships at the same time."

Shoka "I guess you where right ochako"

Ochako "alright I was right in your face shoka. So I guess we're in a polyamorous relationship if you guys are ok with it i mean"

Shoka "well I really don't mind as long as I get to be with someone that makes me happy so I'm agree to this relationship"

Me "well if your ok with it them is fine by me. But this is going to be a weird conversation to have with your parents"

Ochako "oh for sure my dad's going to try and kill you"

Shoka "He might not care about it if he know you where the son of all might. He'll probably want me to have strong children tho"

Ochako "oh my god your dad's all might! "

Me "well yeah he is my dad and I'm not going to hide if from you as I'm in a relationship with you now so yeah I'm his son and so is izumi. Well she's his daughter but you know what I mean!"

Ochako "thank god this is the weekend so we don't have to deal  with school right after this"

And it was lucky as we got to talk abit more and I talked more about my experience with them. And apparently Iida had gone home and chū called his grandfather to drive his car for him so he can go home. So we had the place to are selves and a pizza apparently because someone ordered one when we where drunk and didn't eat it for some reason. I just added more cheese and put it back in the oven to reheat it.

But next week was one of the most important of are lives as apparently the bits on our neck where going to change alot about each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
40.6K 835 36
After years after his mother's death, things have took a great turn. He was diagnosed with a dormant quirk that only takes a miracle to awaken. Later...
47.1K 529 19
To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi yagi as well as there group of friends...
137K 2.7K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Number One Hero, All Might and Number Three Hero Pressure. He and his sister Izumi actually had a pretty happy life until th...