NEVER NOT 💜

By fairybangtan07

[COMPLETE] Best friends jeongguk and taehyung make for a perfect couple but refuse to consider a romantic rel... More

author's note 📝
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25. 18+
it's bye for now

chapter 11.

30 1 0
By fairybangtan07

💜💜

She slam open the police officer door walking inside angrily.

"Godness, godness welcome, welcome after a long time I got a blessings from you, feel blessed" Wonwo police inspector said getting up from the chair when he saw sush jeongguk's mom.

"Never in my life did I saw such guy like you who is rude, merciless, and stupid" She said angrily.

"No no no sush there are lot of police offer exist just like me in our department" He said laughing sitting on the table.

"You think I'm joking around? You don't even feel quilty for what you did do you?" She asked disbelief at wonwo's behavior.

"You do get the fact that that boys hand is broken and it's fractured just because of you" She spat couldn't control her anger.

I did right, his hand is fractured is the same hand he use to steal stuff " He said as if that's the normal thing to do.

"Okay I get it, even if he is a thief find the evidences, present him in court why to raise your hand on him?" She asked clinching her fist.

"You expect me to collect evidence and even present him to court all this only for 1200 rs? Why? Slap him right and left case close" He said chuckling as if it's not even a big deal.

Sush glare at him angrily getting pissed at wonwo's behavior.

Look at that wonwo point out " you also feel like slapping me right? See it's a human nature " He said smiling innocently.

"If I don't suspend you know, then you can change my name" She said angrily.

Jeongguk who was standing behind his mom watching what was going on silently.

"Okay...... How is laila name?" He asked and then bust out laughing.

Jeongguk pull him mom aside him and stood in from of wonwo who was still busy laughing unaware of jeongguk's presence.

"Lai-" He looked up and was about to say but stopped when he saw jeongguk standing so close to him glaring at him dangerously.

"Say that again" Jeongguk said voice hard glaring at wonwo who gulp in the fear.

"W-what?" Wonwo shuttered looking at jeongguk with wide open eyes scared at the close proximity.

"Say that again" He repeated the same work little louder so wonwo could hear it properly.

Wonwo stare at jeongguk not uttering a single word scared because of his piercing dangerous glare.

Just then constable winwin comes inside breaking wonwo's eye content with jeongguk.

Sush pull jeongguk with her who was still holding eye contact with him.

"Let's go kook please" She said forcefully dragging jeongguk with her.

Now that jeongguk was out of the office wonwo scream "you disrespecting brat, how dare at glare at police, listen I said it again laila, latika, lamila" He scream loudly.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked winwin angrily.

"I forgot sir" Winwin asked innocently.

________________________________

Jeongguk and his mom was not sitting inside the taxi going home.

"What were you about to do to him?" Jeongguk was looking outside the window when he mom asked him the question.

"Raise your hand at him? That so on police man?" She asked making jeongguk look at her.

"He was acting rude with you" He said getting pissed even thinking about it.

"But that's my problem know, you fighting with him gonna prove that you both are same,because there don't be any difference between you and him" She said holding her head in frustration.

Jeongguk doesn't say anything just look outside the window.
__________________________________

The guy in black dress riding horses was chasing after police officer wonwo who was running for his life.

The guy was holding a sword ready to attack wonwo.

Wonwo ran away from him while doing so tripping and falling down, he looked back in frighten noticing the guy was near him.

Wonwo moved back crying scared of the guy.

Present time ⌚

"Now it's the time to tell her about the 3 challenges" Jin said patting hoseok's back.

"Okay I'll tell I'll tell" He said hyped about it making jin nod.

"Can I say now" Hoseok said making jin groan "say already" He said rolling his eyes.

"First he will ride the horse, second he will beat the crap out of someone, and third he will go to jail for one time" Hoseok finished happy that he got the chance to tell.

"So this was the 3 challenges you have to complete so prove your masculinity? Impossible, jeongguk would never do this" Rose said confidently.

"What? No? Really? Did he? Does he?" She asked noticing that nobody reacted to her previous statement.

"Who he gonna beat? That police officer wonwo? And he'll go to jail for real?" She asked innocently as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Hy guys, the flight is landed" Jimin said pointing at his left direction making everyone look at the side.

"Thank god, I hour late" Hoseok said glancing at his watch.

"Oh c'mon tell me know, they will come out and story will remain incomplete" Rose whinned.

"Relax rose, now they will come immigration and custom" Jin try to explain.

"That exactly what I'm saying, tell me fast" She said desperately.

"I want coffee" Jin said making rose groan.

"You got to be kidding me" She said slumping on the seat.

"Let's go" Jin said everyone got up from the seat.

"No no please , don't go you can drink coffee later too please what happened next? Tell me know" She said desperately calling her walking friends who didn't listen to her.

She slumb down on the seat again "shit God damn it, come back please" She said making puppy faces talking to no one actually because her friends were still busy buying refreshments.

After 10 mins they walk towards their seat.

"Hi rose" Hoseok greet her smiling but she just glare at him which he didn't noticed too busy distributing snacks.

"Whose popcorn is this?" Hoseok asked holding the popcorn in his hand.

"That's mine" Jimin said taking it from hoseok's hand.

"Take this your coffee" Hosoek hand Jin his cofee taking a seat beside him.

"Rose, chips" Hoseok said smiling offering the whole packet to rose he bought specially only for her.

"Throw your chips" She said angrily but still taking it nonetheless making everyone laugh and hoseok to pout looking down.

"If you all done with your food then can we move on? Please" She asked looking at all of them.

Yoongi laugh at her desperation.

"So what happened you know we and jeongguk started meeting less and less this past days and whenever we use to meet he never was alone, always with Nancy" Jin told her making her nod her head taking in all the information.

"So you remember that picnic, where Nancy came with us?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh how could we forget that, fuel was over in your damn car" Yoongi said remembering the movement very well because he was the one who was standing to ask for a lift.

Do like and comment💬
Bye~

Omg 😭😭🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
505K 21.5K 43
"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since forever. but taehyung has a secret...he's in...
123K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
90.7K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...