Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor

6.2K 129 61
By ChildOfBeast13

At night, two people wearing masks were unloading a crate but stopped when an arrow hit the floor and exploded knocking them out. The container they had in their hands opened revealing a high tech gun. It slides over to a man and he picks it up and aims at a now hatless Speedy.

Brick: You again! I'm started to get insulted Green Arrow's not messing up my operations personally.

Brick shot at Speedy but he jumped to the next support column dodging out of the way of the other shots. Speedy starts running on a bridge before doing a flip to dodge one of the shots and shoots Brick's gun with an arrow making it explode and destroy the top half of his suit.

Brick: *upset* Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?! Scorch the earth boys.

The four goons raise their guns ready to fire but they were interrupted by two blurs one yellow and one black and blue come through and take their weapons. Two other goons raise their guns about to fire only have them knocked out of their hands.

Robin laughs and swings to an opening in the crates. Aqualad drops down and forms whips with his water bearers and hit the goons knocking them into the truck leaving them unconscious. Brick lifts up a piece of concrete and throws it Speedy who ducks and shoots an explosive arrow at him.

Brick picks up another piece of concrete and throws it at Speedy but Aqualad came in and sliced it in half.

Aqualad: The cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need.

XLR8: *dashes beside Speedy* For covert missions. 

Robin: You know, spy stuff.

Kid: *dashes up the crates* And wait till you see Miss Martian and Superboy. But I saw her first.

Once again Brick picks up another piece of concrete and throws it at the young heroes but Aqualad smashes it with maces he made with his water bearers. Speedy shot three explosive arrows which exploded individually when they attached to Brick.

Brick: Heh heh. Tell arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job.

Speed takes out another arrow and aims at Brick.

Brick: *opens his arms* Go ahead.

Speedy shoots the arrow and it lands in Brick's chest before a foam burst out of it covering Brick before hardening. 

Kid: High density Polyurethane foam. Nice.

Robin: So Speedy, you in?

Speedy: Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the Justice League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with the other kids. Your Junior Justice League is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it.

With that said Speedy walked off into the shadows and disappeared leaving everyone else looking at each other.

=============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

The next day Robin, Wally and Y/n went over to Mount Justice in hopes of getting their fist official mission. 

Zeta Tube: Recognized: Robin, B01; Kid Flash, B03, Y/n 10, B010

The three run over to where Kaldur, Superboy and Miss Martian are currently standing. They were looking at Red Tornado's location and he was coming to the cave.

Wally: Did you ask him? What did he say?

Aqulad: He is arriving now.

Wally: *nudges Robin* Then what are we waiting for?

The 6 teenagers make it over to the entrance of the cave and see that Red Tornado is landing.

Wally: Red Tornado!

Red: Greetings. Is there any reason you intercept me outside the cave?

Kaldur: We hoped you had a mission for us.

Red: Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility.

Robin: But it's been over a week and nothing-

Red Tornado: You'll be tested soon enough. For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company.

Kaldur: This team is not a social club.

Red Tornado: No, but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourselves with the cave. *walks into the cave*

Y/n: "Something to keep us busy and in our place."

Robin: Does he think we're falling for this?

Miss Martian: Oh, I'll find out.

Miss Martian turns around and tries reading Red Tornado's mind as he entered the cave, but failed.

Miss Martian: *sighs* I'm sorry. I forgot he's a machine, inorganic. I cannot read his mind.

Wally: Nice try, though. So, uh, you know what I'm thinking right now?

Y/n: *elbows Wally* We all know what your thinking now.

Kaldur: And now we tour the Clubhouse.

Miss M: Well, Superboy and I live here. We play tour guides.

Y/n, Wally and Dick turn around and look at Superboy.

Superboy: Don't look at me.

Wally: We won't. A private tour sounds much more fun.

Dick: Sh-She never said private.

Kaldur: Team building. We'll all go.

With that said everyone made their way through the entrance of the cave. Dick pulled Wally behind him and followed Miss Martian.

Y/n: Dude your flirting doesn't work on human girls. What makes you think it would work on a Martian one?

Wally: Won't know till I try.

Miss M: So this would be the front door.... and this would be the back. The cave is actually the entire mountain.

Wally: It was hollowed out by Superman and Green Lantern back in the early days of the League.

Superboy: Then why abandon it for the Hall of Justice?

Kaldur: The cave's secret location was compromised.

Superboy: So they traded it in for a tourist trap? Yeah. That makes sense.

Miss M: If villains know of the cave, then we must be on constant alert.

Dick: *grabs Miss M's hand* The bad guys know we know they know about the place, so they'd never look here.

Y/n: He means, we're hiding in plain sight.

Miss M: Ah, that's much clearer. 

Superboy: *sniffs* I smell smoke.

Miss M: *gasps* My cookies.

Miss M flies off into the kitchen to take out the batch of cookies she was making for the others. The boys got into the kitchen to see a batch of charred cookies.

Miss M: I was trying out Grammy's recipe from episode 17 of- heh nevermind.

Dick: I bet they'd have tasted great. *looks at Wally* He doesn't seem to mind.

Wally starts eating the cookies and looks around to see that no else was eating.

Wally: *to Miss Martian* I have a serious metabolism.

Miss M: I'll make more?

Kaldur: It was sweet of you to make any.

Miss M: Thanks Aqualad.

Kaldur: We're off duty, call me Kaldur'ahm. Actually, my friends call me Kaldur.

Wally: I'm Wally. See? I already trust you with my secret I.D. , unlike Mr. Dark Glasses over here. Batman's forbidden Boy Wonder from telling anyone his real name.

Y/n: My name's Y/n. You know world famous alien transforming teenager.

Miss M: Mine's no secret. It's M'gann M'oorz.  But, you can call me Megan. It's an Earth name and I' m on Earth now.

Superboy walks off.

M'gann: (Don't worry Superboy. We'll find you an Earth name too.)

Superboy: Get out of my head!

M'gann: (What's wrong? I don't understand. Everyone on Mars communicates on Mars telepathically.)

Kaldur: M'gann stop.

Y/n: You see, things are different here on Earth. Your powers are an extreme invasion of privacy.

Wally: Besides, Cadmus' creepy little psychic Genomes left a bad taste in his brain.

M'gann: I-I didn't mean to

Superboy: Just stay out.

Superboy angrily walks to the lounging area. After a few seconds of silence M'gann breaks it.

M'gann: Hello Megan. I know what we can do.

M'gann flies off and Y/n, Wally, Dick and Kaldur follow her. She goes back to Superboy asking him to come.

M'gann: Superboy, please.

Superboy: Don't talk to me.

Superboy looks back and M'gann's sad expression and gets up follows her. They head into the elevator and head down into the hanger.

M'gann: It's my Martian Bioship

They all walked towards a round red egg?

Wally: Cute. Not aerodynamic, but cute.

M'gann: It's asleep, silly. I'll wake it.

M'gann raises her hand and the egg turns into a ship.

It turned around and a door opened in the back. She walked towards it while everyone else looked at it in shock.

M'gann: Well, are you coming?

Inside was empty but soon chairs came out of the ground.

M'gann: Strap in for launch.

Wally, Dick and Y/n sit down in the chairs and seatbelts came over their chests.

M'gann: Red Tornado, please open the hanger doors.

The bay doors open and controls appear in front of M'gann. She starts piloting the Bio ship and makes it fly outside.

Robin: Incredible.

Wally: *sighs* She sure is. I-I mean the ship, which, like all ships, is a she.

Y/n: He's fast with his feet, his mouth, not so much.

Wally: Dude!

Kaldur: *to Superboy* I may not have psychic powers but I can guess what your thinking. You overreacted, and you don't know how to apologize. Just say sorry.

Robin: *whispers to M'gann* He'll come around.

M'gann: *whispers* He doesn't seem to like me much.

Wally: *whispers* You guys realize he has Super hearing right?

Robin: How about showing us some Martian shapeshifting?

Miss Martian got up and transformed into a female version of Robin.

She then turned around and shifted into a female version of Kid Flash.

Wally: Is it wrong that I think I'm hot?

Y/n: Pretending I didn't hear that.

Robin: *claps* Impressive, but your not gonna exactly gonna fool anyone with those.

M'gann: *sits back down* Mimicking boys is a lot harder.

Kaldur: And your clothes?

M'gann: They're organic, like the ship. They respond to my mental commands.

Superboy: As long as their the only ones.

Wally: *to Miss Martian* So, can you do that ghosting through walls thing that Manhunter does?

M'gann: Density shifting? No. I-It's a very advanced technique.

Robin: Flash can vibrate his molecules right through a wall.*chuckles* When he does it, bloody nose.

Wally: Dude!

M'gann: Here's something I can do.

The ship turns invisible.

M'gann: Camouflage mode.

Red Tornado: Red Tornado to Miss Martian. An emergency alert has just been triggered at the Happy Harbor Power Plant. I suggest you investigate covertly. I'm sending coordinates. 

M'gann: Received. Adjusting Course.

Dick: *scoffs* Tornado's keeping us busy again.

M'gann: Well a simple fire led you to Superboy. We should find out what caused the alert.

Y/n: I think I know what caused it.

Superboy: What?

Y/n: You know, probably THE GIANT TWISTER HEADED STRAIGHT FOR US!

Everyone looked in the direction Y/n was looking at and saw the twister. The Bio-ship got caught in the twister and started spinning. M'gann soon got the ship out of the twister and landed it. The six jumped out ready to stop the cyclone in front of them.

Kaldur: Robin, are tornados common in New England? Robin?

They all heard a cackle from him.

M'gann: He was just here.

Y/n: Okay, he's gotta stop doing that. Or at least teach me.

Y/n runs into the power plant with the others behind him. When they got in, Robin was on the ground. Super boy leapt to his side.

Superboy: Who's your new friend?

Dick: Didn't catch his name, but he play kinda rough.

???: My apologies. You may address me as Mr. Twister.

Mr. Twister creates a gust of wind which Superboy powers through getting closer to the android. Mr. Twister creates a mini tornado spinning and flinging Superboy making him crash into a wall.

Wally puts on his goggles and runs towards Twister and tried to kick him but Twister makes a barrier of wind and catches then throws Wally outside the factory. 

Twister turns back around and sees M'ganna and Kaldur charging towards and make two mini tornados sending them flying.

Y/n: Mr. Twister, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. His name is Humungousaur!

Y/n finds the silhouette of Humungousaur and then slams down the watch. A green light engufs Y/n.

Upgrade: *looks at hands* Upgrade? Aww man. And there's nothing in here for me to upgrade!

Mr. Twister: I was prepared to be challenged by a superhero. I was not, however, expecting children.

Robin: We're not children!

Robin throws birdarangs at Twister which he blocks with a barrier of wind but one of them hit him in the chest.

Twister: Objectively, you are. Have you no adult supervision? I find your presence quite disturbing.

Twister flicks the birdarang in his chest away seconds before it exploded.

Robin: Well we hate to see you disturbed. Let's see if you're more turbed when we kick your can.

M'gann used her psychic powers to break a canister above to distract Twister.

Superboy jumped to try and punch him but Twister raised his arms and blew Superboy away and he crashed into M'gann. 

Kaldur and Robin run towards Twister but he created two mini tornadoes spinning them before dissipating them making them slam into each other. Upgrade shoots a laser beam from his face which Twister narrowly dodges.

Upgrade: That's new.

Upgrade shoots the laser again and Twister dodges it again. While Twister was dodging Upgrade tried to latch on to him but missed. 

Upgrade: Come on Twister, I just want a hug.

Upgrade charges at Twister again but he gets blown away and his form gets splattered all over the wall.

Mr. Twister: Indeed that was quite turbing. Thank you. 

Mr. Twister flew away as the 6 heroes groan. Kid woke back up and saw Twister leaving. He sped around him cutting him off.

Kid: What have you done to my team?

Twister: Embarrassed them, largely.

Twister created a tornado then shot it at Wally, which carried him into the side of the building. He was caught by Miss Martian's psychic powers.

Kaldur: What do you want?!

Twister: Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for a real hero.

Kaldur:  *to M'gann* Read his mind. Find a weakness.

Miss M: I thought I wasn't supposed to do that.

Robin: It's okay with the bad guys.

M'gann tried to read the android's mind but failed.

M'gann: Hello Megan! Mr. Twister is Red Tornado in disguise! He's inorganic, and android. And how many androids do you know that can generate tornadoes?

Upgrade: *facepalms* Red Tornado sent us here.

Robin: After saying we'd be tested soon enough. This is his test, something to keep us busy.

Wally: Speedy called it. We're a joke. This game, so over.

All 4 of them walk over to Mr. Twister.

Robin: We know who you are and what you want.

Kaldur: So let's end this.

Mr. Twister: Consider it ended.

Twister creates a giant storm cloud in the sky, preparing to strike.

Kaldur: An impressive show, but we will not indulge you. We will not engage.

Lightning started emanating from the cloud.

Kid: Uh, can Red Tornado do that?

Mr. Twister: You think I'm tornado? Ironic.

Mr. Twister sent down a lightning strike blowing back all of the heroes. Superboy was still standing and he tore of his brown jacket then leaped at Twister but got struck down with lightning landing beside the others. Twister descended to finish them off when the Bioship came in Camouflage mode an covered them.

Mr. Twister: Fine. I won't deny you children have power, but playing hide and seek with you would not help me achieve my objectives, so stay concealed. If you confront me again, I will show no mercy. 

With that said, Mr. Twister flew off.

Kid: What happened?

Miss M: I placed the Bio-ship between us.

Superboy: *smashes rock* And that's supposed to make it right? You tricked us into thinking Twister was Red Tornado.

Kaldur: She didn't do it on purpose.

Robin: It was a rookie mistake. We shouldn't have listened.

Wally: You are pretty inexperienced. 

Upgrade: Hit the showers. We'll take it from here.

Superboy: Stay out of our way.

With that said, Upgrade, Kid, Superboy and Robin ran off in Twister's direction. 

M'gann: *hangs head* I was just trying to be part of the team.

Kaldur: To be honest, I don't think we even have a team.

With that said, Aquadlad ran off as well.

=================================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Tornadoes are ravaging a nearby neighborhood. Tornadoes in the water were knocking up boats and making them land on the surface.

Twister: Certainly this will get the required attention.

Wally: You got ours! Full and undivided!

Wally ran towards Twister and kicked him knocking him back a bit.

Twister: Immaterial and Insufficient! You are a distraction I can no longer tolerate.

Superboy yells as he comes down from the air and tries to punch Twister but the android dodges out of the way. Robin and Aqualad vault over a car and tornado sends a twister at Aqualad but he dodges it but Twister makes another tornado and throws him into a house.

Suddenly, Twister sees a green flash of light out of the corner of his eye and then turns to see where the light came from. He then sees a giant yellow ball coming towards him at great speed. Twister steps back quickly and dodges the giant ball as it passes right by him.

The giant sphere shaped object lands on the ground and unfolds itself as it reveals itself to be Cannonbolt.

Cannonbolt: Let's roll!

Cannonbolt then curls up back into a ball and charges towards Twister.

Twister makes a blast of wind and throws it at Cannonbolt but the spherical alien keeps heading towards him. Twister throws another and Cannonbolt gets lifted up into the air and got sent away to the house Kaldur ended up at.

Robin throws bombs at Twister makes a twister and catches them and dodges away from the explosion. Superboy descends from the air once again and tries to punch Twister but misses. Twister sent Superboy up into the air then slams him down with a boat into the house Kaldur and Cannonbolt was.

Cannonbolt saw Superboy coming and quickly grabs Kaldur and turns into his sphere form and rolls away. Cannonbolt releases Kaldur and the Atlantian throws the boat motor at Twister.

Wally: *to Robin* You brought you utility belt?

Robin: Never leave home without it. First thing Batman taught me.

Wally: Yeah, right after don't go to the bathroom without it.

Suddenly, M'gann's voice came through everyone's heads.

M'gann: (Listen to me...all of you.)

Superboy: *angry* What did we tell you?

M'gann: (I know, and I know I messed up, but now I'm very clear on what we need to do. Please trust me.)

The five heroes rush towards Twister until Red Tornado comes in between them.

Red Tornado: Hit the showers boys, I was hoping you could handle this. Clearly you cannot.

Robin: But we've got a plan now.

Red Tornado: The subject is not up for debate.

Everyone walks away and leaves Red Tornado to deal with Twister.

Twister: I was beginning to believe you'd never show up.

Red Tornado: I'm here now.

Red Tornado creates a tornado and sends it towards Twister who dodges it then sends a twister at Red Tornado. The android holds his hand up and dissipates the twister.

Red Tornado: We are evenly matched, Twister.

Red Tornado creates a tornado behind him that kicks up some rubble and sends it towards Twister.

Twister: No Tornado, we are not.

Twister slams the ground creating an updraft that blocks the rubble. He then sends lightning out of his hands which Red Tornado dodges until it hit a boat and explodes catching Red Tornado in the explosion.

Twister: Remain still, android. The Reprogramming won't take long.

Twister's fingers open up and USBs come out of them and plug into Tornado but...

M'gann: Longer than you might think.

Twister: *shocked* No.

M'gann uses her telepathy to knock Twister into a Tornado created by Wally knocking him to Superboy who catches him and starts rapidly punching Twister breaking through the robot.

Cannonbolt then charges towards Twister and hits him knocking him into the water. Below the water, Kaldur swings a metal object into Twister before charging it with electricity blowing the robot back onto the surface with only one arm.

M'gann lifts Twister in the air with her telekinesis and rips Twister's armor and other arm off. Robin throws two birdarangs at Twister and they explode before M'gann let the robot fall to the ground.

Twister's chest opens up and a man falls out.

Man: Foul. I-I call foul.

M'gann lifts up a boulder and smashes the man with it.

Kaldur: M'gann no!

Robin: Don't know how things are done on Mars, but on Earth we don't execute out captives! 

M'gann: You said you trust me.

M'gann lifted the robot revealing that the man was actually a robot.

M'gann: That's why I couldn't read his mind.

Wally bends down and picks up an eyeball that was still intact.

Kaldur: *puts hand on shoulder* We should have had more faith in you.

Wally: Yeah. You rocked this mission. Get it. Rocked.

Cannonbolt: Ignore him.

===========================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Back at the Mount Justice the robot was brought to Red tornado.

Kaldur: It was clearly created to sabotage or destroy you.

Red Tornado: Agreed.

M'gann: Is that why you wouldn't help us?

Red Tornado: No. This was your battle. I do not believe it is my role to solve your problems for you. Nor should you solve mine for me.

M'gann: But if you're in danger...

Red Tornado: Consider this matter closed.

Wally: Batman, Aquaman, and Flash, they'd have jumped in to fix things.

Y/n: Guess if we're gonna have a babysitter...

Robin: A heartless machine is exactly what we needed. 

Wally: Dude! Harsh.

Red Tornado: And inaccurate. I have a heart, carbon-steel alloy. I also have excellent hearing.

Robin: Heh. Right. Sorry. I'll strive to be more accurate.

Kaldur: *put hand on Robin's shoulder* And more respectful.

Wally: Speedy was so wrong about. This team thing...

Kaldur: Might just work out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 26
Videl couldn't help but envy the new superhero. After she got fed up with frustration by this 'Great Saiyaman', she angrily told him to leave her alo...
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.4K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
228K 3.5K 64
When the strongest race unexpectedly dies out by an unknown being, its reincarnation takes the form of their natural resources.