๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘...

By -starryn_ight

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ... More

~ แด„ แด€ ๊œฑ แด› ~
โ™ค ฯัฮต-ั‚ฯ‰ฮนโ„“ฮนgะฝั‚ โ™ค
ใ…กใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž9ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž11ใ€
โ™ค ั‚ฯ‰ฮนโ„“ฮนgะฝั‚ โ™ค
ใ…กใ€Ž12ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž17ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž18ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž19ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž20ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž21ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž22ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž23ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž24ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž25ใ€
ใ…กใ€Ž26ใ€
ษดแดแด›แด‡
แด›แด‡แด€sแด‡ส€

ใ…กใ€Ž5ใ€

4.1K 222 46
By -starryn_ight

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 5
Official Introduction
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

ROSALIE WINCED as the sunlight peered through the curtains and met her eyes. The blonde beauty yawned and stretched before fully waking up.

Taking her surroundings in, Rosalie noticed that she wasn't in her usual bedroom. Instead, she was lying on the couch on their living room.

"Did I fall asleep here?" She thought, seemingly confused. Not until she saw her red hand bag resting on top of the coffee table. Just like a switch went on inside her head, she remembered the events last evening.

How the raven haired man she was thinking about went to her house. How Sebastian bonded and bickered with her niece. How she, herself was thinking of having a future with him.

And how she punched him square in the face, because she thought that he was some kind of an intruder. It made her laugh as she recalled all of those events.

However, she woke up alone. Where was Sebastian? Didn't they fall asleep together on the same couch? Or did he leave early? Or maybe everything was just a dream that Rosalie had.

Rosalie's overthinking stopped as she heard faint voices coming from the kitchen. The lights were switched on and she could faintly have a whiff of what smelled to be like...

"Pancakes?" Rosalie wondered, as she observed from the doorframe of the kitchen.

"Are you sure I'm doing this correct?" A manly voice asked

"Yes Sebby! Oh put more chocolates!" A small voice replied

"It's not my fault if the house burns down"

"My auntie will kill you"

"I can give her a new bigger house" the vampire chuckled.

"Can you buy my doll a house?" Marigold asked innocently.

"You have a doll little gremlin?" Sebastian asked

"Meet Dorothy! She doesn't like new people but she likes you I guess, i put in a good word for you." The little girl smiled as she played with the small doll resting on her lap.

"I'll buy Dorothy a Big House and some friends if this breakfast turns out to be successful. Deal?" The vampire suggested

"Deal!"

"I see you're having fun" Rosalie smiled as she let her presence be known.

"I'm making breakfast, if this looks like one. The child is helping me with the taste testing" Sebastian shrugged as he plated the pancake.

"We made a deal!" Marigold exclaimed

"Let's taste it then" Rosalie suggested, all three of them sat in the dining table. Stacks of pancakes in two plates.

Marigold giggled happily as she dug in her food. Seemingly satisfied with the taste, she gave the vampire two thumbs up.

"Let me guess, Marigold told you the recipe?" Rosalie asked with a small grin on her face.

"Yes, why?" The vampire replied

Rosalie laughed before slicing into her own food, placing it near Sebastian's face. The vampire looked at her confused, while Rosalie urged him to take the bite, which he did.

Just like he expected, it tasted like dirt. To him at least. But before the slice of pancake entered his mouth, he smelled the strong scent of sugar and chocolates...

"I got fooled by the little gremlin didn't I?" Then it finally clicked in, Marigold was instructing him to do a recipe that she liked. Which was very sweet and chocolatey, almost intolerable for an adult.

"More for me~" The 9 Year-Old sang as she slid Rosalie's plate towards her.

"I'll take you to Esme, she makes amazing breakfast" Sebastian groaned as he felt embarrassed. Meanwhile, Marigold smiled happily as she was contented with what she had.

"Esme?" Rosalie asked

"Carlise's wife. She's like a mother figure to me." Sebastian replied

"You'd want me to meet your family?"

"Yes? Why wouldn't I? They'll love you" The vampire shrugged as he sunk down his seat, watching the little girl munch down on her sugary pancake while clutching her doll.

"Then I'd love to meet them as well" Rosalie smiled, liking the thought of getting closer to the raven haired vampire. She was meeting his family!

"But first, we'll drop off the little gremlin because in 15 minutes, she'll be late." Sebastian stated, grabbing the finished dish before washing them. "Chop chop! Get ready for school!"

"School is boring!" Marigold retorted "I don't want to go..."

"Let's change our deal shall we?" Sebastian suggested "You go to school, and later on Dorothy can see her new house?"

"I am so excited to go to school" She exclaimed, jumping around.

Rosalie chuckled before all of them got ready. The trio went outside the house, the school was only at a walking distance so they didn't need to ride a vehicle to get there.

As they arrive, the little girl went inside the building without complain. Waving a goodbye at Rosalie and Sebastian. The blonde doing the same while the vampire stood there with a small smile on his face.

"Now, unto my house" Sebastian exclaimed offering his arm to Rose as they walked down the road.

"I'm excited to meet them" Rosalie smiled

"They'll love you" The vampire replied "Esme loves it when we introduce a new friend. Oh and she'll hoard you with different kind of foods"

"Elaborate?"

"She tries a different recipe every day. Breakfast to Dinner." Sebastian smiled as he thought of the matriarch of the coven "If it's more than we can eat, she gives it away to homeless children nearby"

That was a complete lie... well only the 'more than we can eat part'. Yes, Esme cooks different meals every day from breakfast to dinner, but she entirely gives it away to homeless children near their home. Esme was very fond of children.

"That's sweet"

"We're here" the vampire said as they stumbled upon the familiar fence.

The two of them went up to the front door, Sebastian not hesitating to enter without knocking. Rosalie was in awe at the interior of the house. A mixture of Italian and victorian style, everything was pleasing to the eye. Including the vampires inside.

"Sebastian! You're finally here!" Esme greeted the raven haired vampire "and you must be Rosalie, nice to finally have a face to the name, I'm Esme Cullen."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well" Rose responded with a small smile "Sebastian spoke highly of you."

"Oh did he now? He isn't the type to bring women at home" Carlisle butted "You're a first!"

"Carlisle..." Sebastian grumbled, to which everyone laughed at "We're here to solely eat, then we'll go"

"Hey now, don't be rude" Rosalie nudged the raven haired "I'd love to get to know you all"

"Right! Well, follow me then" Esme replied "I tried French cuisine today"

Sebastian and Carlisle watched as the two women disappeared into the kitchen. The patriarch held a knowing smile on his face, while the raven haired vampire was mentally cussing at everything.

"You're in too deep" A familiar voice echoed through the room "You never bring someone home"

"I'll make sure my wife doesn't overwhelm Rosalie" Carlisle chuckled

"If you're not aware, we're vampires" Sebastian muttered "Our nature is to eat people, not treat them as guests."

"Yet you brought someone here" Edward mused "How ironic"

"Shut up! I don't know what to do anymore"

"Visit her every now and then" The bronze haired vampire replied "Then if she notices that you don't age and she does, we leave"

"It's... not that easy" Sebastian stated "I can't stand not being in the same room as her for a long time. It's stupid but I don't know if i'd be able to leave Rochester."

"Are you seriously considering being together with her?" Edward asked in disbelief "Have you lost your mind?"

"No, It's not like that" Sebastian replied "I'm not saying that I'll be with her, but I'm also not saying i'll leave her."

"She's engaged if you don't remember" Edward retorted "and lastly, you're a vampire! She's human. Just bringing her here is a danger to us!"

"I know! I'm well aware!" The raven haired exclaimed "I know that! And I hate that everything is against us!"

"What's with her huh?" Edward asked "You never, I mean NEVER, thought about someone like that"

"She... She makes me feel different" Sebastian smiled "She makes me feel appreciated, needed, and not the monster that I am. With her, I feel normal. It's stupid, but she's making me feel things that I've never felt before. I-I...I feel loved"

Everyone stopped at Sebastian's words. Esme and Carlisle stopped speaking to the blonde beauty in front of them, making her confused. Edward stared blankly at his friend.

Even though Esme and Carlisle were in the Kitchen, they were well aware of the conversation that took place on the living room. Esme snapped out of her thoughts as Rosalie asked what was wrong.

"The both of you are so dense" Carlisle commented as he left the two women in the kitchen "She's your mate"

"Turn her then" Edward replied "Tell her what we are, you've been looking for your mate for a long time now."

"Are you crazy?" Sebastian asked in disbelief "Yes I have been looking for my mate! But I didn't expect her to be human, and I'm not that selfish to turn her into what we are! I don't want to take away her freedom. She has dreams in life that I cannot fulfill, yes it's hard to accept..."

"But I can live with the pain if it means she can be happy" Sebastian finished "I don't wish this cursed life to someone purposely. I know my boundaries and I won't cross them"

No one spoke for a minute or two. The other two men were staring at the raven haired vampire. Pity and Sadness in their eyes. It's rare for a human to be a vampire's mate, but it's possible, and it's indeed painful.

"Is everything all right?" Rosalie asked

"Peachy" The raven-haired vampire said as he gave Rosalie a tight lipped smile "Everything's ready in the Kitchen?"

"Oh yes! I'm excited to try it!" Rosalie exclaimed "Esme taught me some techniques"

The two walked back in the kitchen, with the matriarch waiting for them. As soon as Sebastian entered, she have him a knowing look and a warm smile. Two plates were served up in the table with steaming food on top.

Sitting down on the chair, the two started to eat quietly with small conversations being made. Rosalie would comment how delicious it was, and Sebastian would think of a close reply to what she just said. After all, the food tasted like dirt to him.

The moment was interrupted when the telephone rang. The raven-haired vampire heard Carlisle answer it, and bits of their conversation. Minutes later, Edward walked into the room.

"Sebastian, do you know anyone who's named Marigold?" Edward asked "She's in trouble at school"

"She's my niece" Rosalie replied "but why would they call you?"

"Let's find out, shall we?" Sebastian stood up as he waited for Rosalie to do the same "We'll take your car" he nudged Edward.

The bronze-haired vampire could only groan as the two rushed inside his only car. He could hear the engine roaring back to life.

Minutes later, the two arrived at the school where they previously dropped off Marigold. Rosalie rushed to her classroom.

There was the 9 year-old, sitting with a sad look on her face. The doll that she brought with her was now missing it's head and one of its legs.

"Marigold! What happened?" Rosalie frantically asked

"Miss Hale?" A tall brunette asked "I'm her teacher, shall we discuss this inside?"

The blonde quickly nodded, leaving the vampire in the school's hallway. Not knowing what else to do, Sebastian sat beside Marigold to ask her what happened.

"So... What trouble came your way?" Sebastian gently asked "Oh and I like Dorothy's new look"

"That's not funny Sebby!" She pouted "He... he broke my doll"

She pointed to the opposite side of the bench. There sat a boy whose age is similar to hers. Unkept clothes, greasy hair, and practical snot running down his nose. Which he quickly wiped with his sleeves.

"Marigold, Never do that" Sebastian instructed "That is so unhygienic. Yuck!"

"Sebby, Not the time to be a clean freak" She scolded "He pulled Dorothy's head off and broke one of her legs..."

I can't believe a 9 year-old is scolding me The vampire thought.

"Your doll is ugly anyways!" The bully smirked "It looks like you!"

The vampire paid no mind to it, not until the little girl beside him looked like she was about to cry. Suddenly, he felt a small ache in his chest as she watched tears formed in Marigold's eyes.

"Shut your mouth you insolent brat!" He exclaimed, the bully immediately stopped laughing as he stared at the vampire with wide eyes "Marigold watch this"

Sebastian stared at the boy opposite of him directly in his eyes. Quickly shifting his eye color from Golden, to blood red.

The boy quickly shuffled away from the two, seemingly frightened. He started to shout at them to get back as his hands trembled in fright.

Was it to much? Nah He probably won't remember this when he grow up. The vampire thought.

"That's so cool!" Marigold exclaimed "Again!"

The raven-haired vampire chuckled in amusement as the two made a fist bump. Just as he was about to reply, the door flung open with Rosalie coming out.

"Thank you for your time" The teacher said "You may now go"

Rosalie urged the two to stand up as they made their way to the car. Marigold asked the vampire for a piggyback ride to which he complied in attempt to make her feel better after breaking her favorite toy.

"Marie what were you thinking?" Rosalie asked "Punching a schoolboy like that!"

"He broke my doll..."

"Hey kid, you punched him?" Sebastian asked "That's right! Give him what he deserves!"

"Shut it you!" Rosalie exclaimed "Next time just tell it to your teacher, what if he fought back?"

"I'm sorry..." the little girl mumbled

"Like aunt like niece" The vampire chuckled "Remember when you punched me last night?"

"That's the only thing you made out in what just happened?" Rosalie smiled in disbelief "Sebastian!"

"Did you figure out why the school called me instead of you?" He asked

"She said that they were ringing my house first, but got no answer." The blonde replied "So she asked Marigold who else she can call, she said the Cullens. Since we were together when we dropped her off, so she assumed that we still are."

"Smart" the vampire commented

The three went inside the car. Marigold was in between Sebastian and Rosalie as he started to drive. Promptly passing Rosalie's home.

"Where are we going?" The blonde asked

"I've got a promise to fulfill" the vampire replied. "We're going to the mall"

As soon as those words left his mouth, the 9 year-old squealed in delight as she knew what was gonna happen.

When they arrived, Rosalie said that they'll just meet up again in a few minutes as she needed to look for a gift for Vera's Birthday. Marigold quickly pulled Sebastian to the Toy store.

Rosalie wandered in the store next to where the other two was. She was recalling today's interesting events, making her smile warmly. Marigold seems to be warming up to Sebastian.

How she wished Royce could also do the same things that he has done. Whenever she invites him to meet her other family members, he would always decline saying that he has work. She could only frown in disappointment.

Minutes later, she saw two figures entering the store. Sebastian was holding a huge doll house that's almost as tall as Marigold, and her niece was holding a fixed Dorothy and 7 other dolls.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed "You bought that much?"

"Sebby bought me the biggest doll house and also Dorothy's friends!" Marigold said

A random passerby eyed the two in disbelief. She had seen that Doll house inside the toy store and she knew that it was the most expensive one.

"You can't buy that!" The passerby exclaimed "That costs a fortune!"

The three looked at her with a questioning look on their faces. The vampire gently placed the doll house on the floor before facing the random woman who chose to disturb them.

"Why not? I'm rich anyways" The vampire smirked

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
End of Chapter 5
Official Introduction
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

10 - 16 - 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 3K 77
Margaret Allie Brandon. A 17-year-old girl stuck living with an abusive guardian since her mother died in a car crash. The same car crash that left M...
154K 4.2K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
65.5K 2.3K 25
Juniper Cullen, wasn't like most vampires. He was kind and sweet, he always helped whenever, however or whoever he can. He was alone for a while, wa...
16.8K 497 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...