𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 :...

By Dharmanandini

ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃�... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴅɪsʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•| sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ
•| ʜᴏʟɪ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
•| ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟs
•| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
•| ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ
•| ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
•| ᴠᴏᴡ
•|ᴘʟᴀɴs
•| sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ
•| ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ
•| ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
•| ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•|sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ғɪɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
•| ʟᴏᴠᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛs
•| ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
•| ʜɪs ᴘᴏᴠ

•| sᴏᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

6.2K 470 45
By Dharmanandini

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Rudra entered in his room as there was darkness through it. He switched on the lights as his vision roam around the room to find it empty. His heart felt a sudden restlessness at her absence. Before thinking much he walked towards the washroom but the door was unlocked.

"Where could she go?" He asked to himself as throwing the jacket he marched out of the room.

"Ahh!!" The scene changed as gauri's painful voice rang in the room. She settled on the floor as pushing her hands tried to get up before which again a painful hiss left her mouth. An enraged rajbanna held fistful of her hair and mercilessly pulled her upward. Once more he pushed her in an animalistic way causing her to fall over the tea table. Gauri's wrist hitted by it almost breaking it as she couldn't move it due to the pain.

Her tears streamed down the cheeks but still showing no mercy on her. Her beast like husband grabbed her neck and pressed it untill she began choking.

"What did I tell you, my love? I told to not poke your nose between that rudra and akshita. Let them do whatever they want but you again disobeyed my words and went to dispense knowledge about love, happiness and what not. Why you always do over smart? Because of your nonsense act I have to punish you." He left the grip and picked up the belt.

Gauri cried while begging him to stop. Her voice was suppressed as if she screamed then anyone will wake up. She tried to push back her body with the broken wrist but failed and he began whipping her.

"Ahh!" She cried as now her voice too died inside the throat.

He came down and pressed her wrist. "Shh!! No, don't make voice. It's bad to trouble others."

"Pl_ease l_ea_ve me! Please!" Her begs gone unheard as he laughed and pressed her chin with his fingers.

"HOW DARE YOU??!!" A loud shriek reverberated around the room as Gauri weakly snapped her head at the doorstep. Her vision blurred but she could sense her brother's blurry figure. A cry left her mouth as the pain suppressed inside her heart poured out.

Rudra's teary eyes holding anger as they turned chilly red. His body was shaking in rage as like a hungry lion he jumped over the prey. He fisted his hand and it landed throughout the jaw of rajbanna, almost breaking it. He pulled the bastard with full force and next moment threw him on the floor causing him to cry out of pain. Furry ran into his veins when he saw his sister struggling to get up. Thinking nothing, he picked up the wooden chair and broke it on rajbanna's back.

"Ahhh!"

"HOW DID YOU DARE TO RAISE HAND ON MY SISTER? HOW?" He punched him untill blood started pouring out of his jaw.

"Leave me!"

"Leave you? I will kill you! Bastard! With this hand you held that belt. Today I will break it." Twisting his hand he painfully squeezed it under his own feet while punching over his jaw.

"Rudra!!? Rudra leave him! What are you doing rudra? Please leave him." Akshita came running as she held on her husband's arms trying to stop him but in no way he was in that condition.

"Go away akshu! Today I will kill this bastard. He had raised this bloody hand on my sister. I won't spare him." Akshita was shocked hearing it. She looked through the room to find her sister-in-law laying on the floor.

"Jiji!" A unbelievable gasp left and she ran towards gauri, taking her head in her lap she patted her cheek. Akshita's eyes filled with tears seeing her miserable condition. She wiped her own tears as picking up the glass of water from side offered it to her. Gauri's own tears weren't stopping as seeing her brother standing for her she was just overwhelmed with the emotions.

"How could you stoop so low jiju? How could you do such shameless act?" Akshita said as Gauri's condition was too much to take.

By now everyone had come there. Seeing everything they were in shock. Somehow managing rudra, raghuvendra stopped him as he remembered about his sister and went to her.

"Jiji!"

A low whimper left his mouth, he couldn't bear her condition and hugged her laying figure while sitting on the floor itself.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Why did you bear this torture? I won't leave this bastard. He will have to pay for his deeds." He stated glaring at that monster who hurt his sister.

Everyone was angry, after hearing the matter raghuvendra didn't stay back as he too let go of his anger on his so called son-in-law. After rudra's beating, rajbanna was half unconscious as the servants threw him in the store room so that in morning they will decide what to do with him.

Mamta and akshita were with Gauri as her clothes were little torn which they changed and shifted her on bed. She was too tired to talk or narrate about the situation to everyone and none forced her letting her rest.

"This is so shameful. How did he think to do this with my daughter?" Raghuvendra gritted his teeth seeing his daughter's pale face.

"Calm down raghu! We will deal with him tomorrow. Go and see mamta. She needs you. Rudra is here with Gauri, don't worry!" Pratap suggested as he nodded and left the room. After him pratap too did the same leaving only rudra, akshita and samaira there with gauri's children, sakshi and mehul.

"Rudra, calm down! Gauri di is fine now!" Samaira put her hand on his shoulder but at that time no one could convince him. He had seen the most horrible scene and it was very hard to forget.

There akshita was looking after a crying sakshi and mehul. They both were too broken to see their mother. It wasn't new for them as they had seen and gone through it many times.

"Don't cry please! Look your maa is fine now. Nothing will happen."

"Baba always beat maa. I tried to tell about this to Nanusaà but maa didn't let me. She never let us inform about her condition to anyone." Sakshi told hugging akshita. Seeing both the children her heart was breaking. She could feel the pain of a child seeing their mother getting punished for the thing she hasn't done.

"Sakshi, Mehul, Don't cry! You both are your maa's strength, right? Seeing you both crying she won't be able to uphold herself. You both have to support her. Now enough of crying. Go and sleep properly, I will inform you when jiji will wake up." Akshita said wiping both of their tears.

Rudra came to them as he hugged his both nephew and niece.

"Now you don't have to worry about anything. Your mamu is here for you, hmm?" They both nodded as he pecked their heads and asked them to go.

Samaira came near him asking him to take rest which he clearly declined.

"Go back to your room samaira! I am staying with jiji here." He didn't spare a look at her and went back on his place beside Gauri, taking her palm in his while constantly looking at her face.

"Rudra__"

"Please go samaira! I will unnecessarily burst on you, please leave me for today." His voice was showing the tiredness and annoyance. He wasn't able to show anger properly due to the bursting emotions as his eyes were welled up with tears and a breaking voice. He needed some support at that time but the one who supports him always was laying half unconscious before him.

Samaira stomped her foot angrily at his behavior and left from there.

Akshita was till now sitting far as she walked to the bed near him with slow steps. It was the first time she had seen the arrogant and always angry husband of hers shedding silent tears, she had experienced a very delicate side of him today. The pain he was suffering from just to see his loved ones in problem was leaving her heart heavy. But his tears were bothering her as they were like draggers on her heart. He was again and again kissing on gauri's palm as like protecting her from that monster.

Akshita stepped futher as clearing a lot of hesitance she put her palm over his shoulder. Rudra's shoulder relaxed at her touch and he stopped his movements.

"Pl__please calm down. You need to hold back your emotions or else jiji won't be able to fight for herself. She needs your strength. I know, she's like mother to you and no son can bear a scratch on his mother. But at this moments it's necessary to rein your emotions__" Her words left half as the sudden movement of him shocked her.

Hearing her rudra couldn't hold back his tears and so he hugged her swirling to her. His arms tightly clutching her waist as his face digging over her lower abdomen.

She came out of the shock hearing him hiccuping heavily which brought tears in her own eyes. She thought less as being selfish to embrace him just wrapped her arms around him, ruffling his hair to soothe him.

"I__i can't se_e her like this!" He spoke between his sobs making her tighten her hold. She creased his back up and down then pecking over his head tried to calm him.

"You will make everything right rudra! I belive you, jiji believes you. We know that you will do justice with everything. She stood strong, bore his torture because she knew that one day her brother will punish that monster who misbehaved with her. You will do it right!" Her words rushed anger in his veins and the blood boiled whole the determination shined in his eyes, he promised himself to kill the life out of that bastard.

Rudra broke the hug as she sat before him taking his palm. Lifting her other free palm she wiped his tears and tried to smile.

"Jiji is safe now. You will protect her just stay strong. She needs your support to deal with the situation." He nodded his head and came forward placing his head on her lap.

He felt the peace in her embrace as forgetting about the whole world he let his worry fade in her lap for sometime.

Akshita also didn't mind as she ran her fingers in his straight black curls. She gestured to take out his stress as in the hard time the strongest person also needed someone who could take care of them, to convince them that everything will fall in right place and so he got that someone in her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟐𝟕𝟎 +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.4K 36
( Completed✓) 𝐊𝐓𝐇 x 𝐘/𝐍 [ Doing little changes on some parts, like some dialogues and language ] "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸...
126K 7.2K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
3.8M 169K 53
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...