The Broken Arrangement-Royalt...

By Doodlewritez04

Izuku is the youngest prince of the Yaoyorozu family and is betrothed to marry Neito Monoma. A man who's so h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

Bonus Chapter 1

1.8K 31 2
By Doodlewritez04

A/N: With our story at an end, there has come a point in time where there's never going to be an alternate ending. Hi, I'm the author. Even though I said there wouldn't be an alternate ending, I didn't say there wouldn't be any bonus chapters. So there will be five bonus chapters for this story. One that happened during our story, and what happened afterwards. Please enjoy this content. Also, I picked out a song for this chapter, please don't play it just yet. And if it feels cheesy then I'm sorry. But now without further ado, enjoy!

Iida POV

This is not how I wanted this to turn out. I mean, I had a feeling Shoto was the traitor, but I didn't think I would be right. The guard right behind me shoved me very hard while walking down the stairs that lead to our cells.

It's very dark and grim just being down here, and it reeks of death down here. With just barely little light from each of these torches in the hallways. There's no telling how far the hallway goes with how pitch black and dark it is.

We stopped for a moment and one of the guards unlocked a vacant cell. Mina and Jiro went in first, but as it was Kaminari's turn to go in, the guard stopped him from going in.

"Girls on this side, boys in the other," she said. She then went over to the other side of the hallway and unlocked it for all of us to go in. As the rest of us went in, we looked around our cell. There's so much straw and hay all over the ground and one little wooden stool just sitting there in the room. A little window to look out through. "Hold it redhead! You need to come with me, there's someone who wants to have a word with you."

Kirishima groaned, but stepped back for the guard to close and lock up the cell we're in. "Shishida, Tsuburaba, please make sure they don't do any funny business." She replied as she roughly pulled Kirishima's arm and went away from this place.

"Of course, Kodai." The guard replied as he watched them go away in the hallway. He puffed out a sigh and leaned back against the wall.

"Great... now what's the next part of our plan, oh great doctor?" Kaminari sarcastically asked as he took a seat on the ground.

"Why ask me?" I turned around and looked back at him.

"Gee, I don't know. You're the one who said you have a plan in the first place! Was getting thrown into jail part of the plan? Was exposing Shoto part of the plan? Tell us! Or are you just helping your little apprentice along the way!" My hand started to form a fist and banged on the bars loudly. He jumped back at my reaction and panted out of breath.

"Don't you dare mention his name!" I shouted out loud at him. I felt my breathing was getting shaky and my fist slid down from the bars and tried to calm down.

"Iida..." Jiro spoke up. "God, I don't even know what to say. This is all new to me too. We're all frustrated by this."

"And let's not forget that Bakugo is still out there. We just can't give up, we have to at least do something-!"

"Hey! If you plan on explaining your little scheme to escape, then I suggest you shut up." The guard ordered us as a sign to keep quiet.

Dammit. For once, I'm having to agree with the big guy. I started rubbing the temples on my eyebrows with one hand and stared at the ground. This is just so frustrating towards me!

"AAAGGHHH!!" A loud shriek suddenly broke through the momentary silence and broke my train of thought. Was that Kirishima just now?! Kaminari glanced at me and hurriedly got up and rushed up beside me towards the metallic rusting bars.

"There's no way that was Kiri just now! What are they doing to him?!" Ashido exclaimed as she tried to look over to where and if he's going to return. The door loudly creaked open.

"Hahahaha! Man, that was so much fun!" The guard laughed out loud as he dragged Kirishima by the arm and unlocked the cell to where me and Kaminari were and threw him in there. "I've always wanted to do that ever since you up and left us, heh!"

He breathed really heavily once he was in here. We both rushed up to him to see how he is. "Kiri-! Oh my god you're bleeding! Your back is bleeding!" Kaminari worriedly exclaimed and announced for the others.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Jiro asked furiously and banged on the bars with her fist.

"The guy had it coming. He needed to be put in his place," he scoffed and wiped the sweat off his hands with the rag in his hands. He then looked over at the girls and grinned at Ashido as she looked terrified and worried over Kirishima. "I didn't expect one of our maids to be working with this group of low life's." He reached his hand out and attempted to caress her cheek, but Jiro slapped his hand away from her.

"Don't even try touching her!" The guard showed his hands up as his way of surrendering.

"Well, I'm beat. I'm off to bed then." He smugly smiled and sighed and walked away from us.

Play the song now!

"Tetsutetsu, you're not gonna try and hit on Shoto again, are you?" What? What is he talking about?

"Little Sho? Well, that all depends on whether he's up for it or not. I'll just have to see," he replied and continued walking down and left the place. The door shut.

Did I hear that right? I tapped on the guard's arm and he glanced at me. "Excuse me, but did he call Shoto little Sho?"

"Ha...? Eh, that guy has always been flirting with a lot of people, but he mostly flirts with Shoto. I swear he won't give up so easily on him. Tetsutetsu always goes after the ones that are hard to get." He shook his head in annoyance from the guard that goes by the name Tetsutetsu.

I then leaned back on the wall and slid down to the ground and curled up into a ball. I couldn't help but sniffle. Tears started to pour out of my eyes as I quietly cried to myself. What if he had been going behind my back with Tetsutetsu since the beginning? What if they... just imagining them doing all those couple things together has been all that I could think about.

"Alright, time for lights out!" He hollered as he started to blow out each and every other torch, along with the other guard too.

"Hey Kirishima, I'll have a look at you and see if there's anything we can do for your injuries."

"Ha... thanks. Thank you, Iida. I'm probably not going to have a good night's sleep tonight, but I hope you do too." He told me as Kaminari helped him get situated.

Right... this is going to be a long and rough night...

-The Next day-

A plate of gruel had been handed to each and every one of us on a silver plate. "Eat up. You're gonna need it." The guard said and left us alone.

Mina just stared at it blankly and blinked at it a few times. "Uh-uh. There's no way I'm eating this."

"Like it or not, I think this will be the only thing we'll be eating for a while," Kaminari added and took a bite out of the gruel and made a face of disgust. "Oh yeah, that ruins the taste buds."

I played around with my food for a little bit and looked back at Kirishima as he looked very gloomy at his food. "You okay?"

"Huh?" He looked up at me, "Oh, yeah. It's nothing, I'm okay really." He tried to reassure me. He gave off a smile and looked back on his food.

"Excuse me, is the doctor in there?" What now? I pushed myself off the ground and brushed off the straw behind me and went over and find Prince Monoma himself right in front of me. "Hi, you must be Dr. Iida I presume?"

"That would be me, but I thought you knew what I looked like?"

"Ooo... yeah... I don't really pay attention to people that well, so uh-. I forgot who you were, but now that-."

"Cut the act, what do you want?" I interrupted him. He froze there for a second. I watched as he closed his mouth and rolled his eyes and fixed the cuff of his sleeves. He cleared his throat and looked at me up and down with serious eyes.

"I hope you don't mind, but I brought a little visitor with me." He answered as he walked to the left side and showed Shoto who was hiding behind him the whole time. "I have something I want to talk to you about, but Shoto insisted if he could see how you're all doing."

...

...

...

"So... I'll leave you be, and I will chat with you later, doctor. Have fun," he clapped his hands together and let us be.

Shoto took a quick glance at me and then looked down on the ground. He messed with the end of his shirt for a little bit.

"Well. It looks like you got what you wanted. How does it feel?" I asked as my hands intertwined from behind. Shoto gasped and took a small deep breath.

"Does it satisfy you? Does seeing me feel so guilty for what I had done for the past six years satisfy you?!" Shoto exclaimed.

"I don't know. You tell me." I let my hands go from one another and held tight on the bars. "Did you even thought all of this through? Even before I felt like there was something more between us? Tell me that all of this was just an act you pulled like you didn't know how to do anything!"

"Iida-!"

"I hope you're very damn proud of yourself! So goddamn... proud that we were all just nothing but low life thieves, you did and tried to get in our heads to make us trust you!!"

"But-!"

"I don't want to hear another word from you ever again, you traitor... the best thing you could do for me is to stay away." I said and walked away from him to the other side of the cell.

Shoto was taken aback by my words for a moment and sighed. "And what happens if you start talking to me, then what?"

"I don't know. I could get carried away and may end up hurting you not physically, but mentally."

"If that's the case, then if you start talking to me, then you can hear me out on what I have to say in all of this, when you never really listen to me in the first place!" He then scoffed and walked away from us, but there weren't any footsteps that I could hear. "You know, I've always listened to you about everything since Tensei left, maybe it would be nice for a change to listen to me for once." Those were the last words I heard from him and then the door that leads to upstairs shut.

I let out an exaggerated sigh and pounded my fist on the stone cold wall. Panting out of breath, I lowered my fist and combed through my hair with the other.

A whistle went quiet really quickly, "Wow... that could've gone better."

"Kaminari, give him some space. Out of any of us, he's the one in the most pain." Jiro defended me and I heard her sigh, "I think we should have some time to ourselves."

"And where are we supposed to give each other space?" Kaminari cocked his eyebrow at Jiro and crossed his arms.

"There's a thing called four corners, Dunce face."

"Hey! Only Bakugo has permission to call me that!" He demanded and got on his two feet and faced a corner on the left of the cell.

"Whatever..." Jiro replied and walked away from the bars of the cell.

The light from outside shined in my eyes and I looked up to see it so bright. I walked up to it and tried to poke through the gap, but tried not to get stuck. Please hurry, Bakugo. In order for this plan to work, we have to make sure everyone gets out of there safely.

We'll even take Midoriya- I mean Prince and Princess Yaoyorozu with us. I don't know what Monoma wants to talk to me about, but let's just hope it has something to do with my contract.

A/N: Hey everyone! Long time no see! I've been really busy with school lately, and I think maybe it would be a good idea to have a bit of... a better understanding.

I recently watched this k drama on Netflix called "Squid game" and might I just say, I got anxiety over watching that show. I highly recommend it if you like plot twists, there is a lot of blood but other than that it's really good!

With just four more bonus chapters left to go, the wait will be worth it! I don't have any fun facts to share, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Goodbye! Have a good day or night, take care of yourselves, wash your hands, wear a mask, stay safe, eat plenty of food and drink lots of water, and have a good night's rest. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.3K 75
Izuku Midoriya has been married to Katsuki Bakugo for three years now. Soon the relationship became toxic. What will happen when Bakugo pushes Midor...
2.3K 25 17
Izuku's father gifted him something unlike no other. Some sort of vampire curse was triggered & he has no idea how to satisfy it. Lucky for him, his...
139K 4.1K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
31.3K 878 20
In this story, Katsuki Bakugo is a very well known and professional wedding planner. He's known for making sure everything in a wedding goes perfect...