BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S2, E12

8.1K 339 429
By Memesuga01

"Tatooin Station"

'In the days off we had after the sports festival, we were to let out injuries recover, and then we would start regular classes again today. That's what we thought, but...'

Midoriya was in the train being squished, as he looked at his phone.

"Excuse me...excuse me! Midoriya from the hero class!" Someone said, catching the male's attention and others around him, "Good job at the sports festival! You were so close!" He said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Huh?" The green haired teen said.

"You were in the top eight, right?"

"You were so cool!"

"He's smaller than I expected."

"He reminds me of when I was young."

"Yeah, it's like he's trying really hard."

Many said, before saying the last at the same time.

"Do your best, hero!"

"I-I will!" The teen said, shyly, not used to the attention.

-----

(Y/n) hummed as she walked to school, before someone called out to her.

"Gojo-chan! You were very cool out there!"

"Yeah! You were the best one out there!"

"Hope to see you out in the field soon!"

"Gojo-chan, can I please get an autograph?" A small kid said.

The white haired girl grinned, "Thanks everyone!" Then she turned to the small kid and signed their notebook, "There you go, kid. Now, I have to go, be good in school! Or not." She smiled and disappeared.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) sat at her desk, leaning backwards on her chair, and balancing a pencil on the bridge of her nose. She let out a small sigh, making Momo turn to her.

"Are you all right, (Y/n)-chan?"

The said girl, grabbed the pencil and looked at her, "Beauty-chan! I'm bored! I wanted to bother Nanamin, but he forced me to be here!"

"But, you have to be here in order to become a hero..."

"I'm already a sorcerer. What's the difference? But I guess I'll stay so I can see you." She smiled, which made the black haired girl blush.

Soon, the rest came into the class.

"It's different when they broadcast the matched on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina said.

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima said.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said.

Ojiro smiled, "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't mind."" Sero said.

"Don't mind." Tsuyu said, as she had her chin on her arms, which made the male let out a distressed yell.

(Y/n) pouted, "I don't get why you're all excited. It gets annoying being in the spotlight."

"Ah, that's right. You basically grew up beside your brother." Kaminari said.

The door then opened, only to reveal Aizawa, but now without his bandages.

"Morning." He said.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning, Aizawamin! Hope your small vacation without me was fine!" The white haired girl said, making the male have a tick mark.

"Ribbit?" The frog-like girl said, noticing something, "Mr. Aizawa, your badages are gone. I'm glad."

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." The black haired hero said.

'Here it is!' Everyone thought, waiting for the worst.

'"Special"? Is it a quiz? I hope not...' The electric quirk male thought.

'I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that...' The red haired male thought.

'I wonder if I brought any snacks...' The white haired girl thought.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." The homeless looking teacher said.

"We're gonna do something exciting!" Everyone cheered.

The hero activated his quirk, calming down the class, "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day." He said, as his hair went back down, "The drafts begin in earnest in second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

Mineta slammed a fist down on the desk, "Adults are so selfish!"

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" The invisible girl said, making the teacher look at her.

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." He said, pressing a button on the remote, making names appear, "In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari said, throwing his head back.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama said.

Jiro noticed something, "Todoroki's second, and Bakugo's third...?" She said, confused.

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." Kirishima said.

"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." Sero said.

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"That, Katsuki-chan. That." (Y/n) said, grinning.

"Wanna go?!" He said, getting up from his seat.

"On a date? Oh, gladly!" She said, which made the male shut up and sit back down with a barely noticeable blush.

Momo looked at Todoroki and (Y/n), "Both of you are amazing."

"They're probably all because of my dad." The male said, which made the white haired girl nod.

"Hai! Same here, but with my brother. Though I was taken care by half of the heroes, so it kind of makes sense why they would try to have me with them."

Uraraka shook Iida back and forth, "Wow, we got offers!"

"Yes, yes."

Mineta shook Midoriya, who looked dejected, "Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting."

"Yeah..."

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internship with pros." Aizawa said.

"Internships?"

"Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains or curses, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand."

"So that explains the hero names!" Sato said.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" The brown haired girl exclaimed, happily.

"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..."

"...you'll have hell to pay later!" A female voice said, as they opened the door, making Kaminari, Sero and Mineta blush, "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

"Midnight!" Everyone said.

"Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that." Aizawa said, grabbing his sleeping bag.

"In Aizawa Shota's case"

-Small flashback-

"What? You haven't decided on a hero name yet?" A young Present Mic said.

"I don't want to be on the news, so I don't care what name I have." A young Aizawa said, not even looking up from his desk.

"All right! Then...You'll be Eraser Head!"

"I'll go with that, then."

-End of Flashback-

"When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree." Like "All Might," for example."

'All Might.' Midoriya thought, before a small stack of white boards were handed to him.

(Y/n) got her board and stared at it, 'What should I be...?' She thought, humming softly and poking her head with the marker.

-Small Flashback-

"(Y/n), I want to pass down my hero name to you! So, you can use it, since your big brother will step down a few notches and let my baby sister shine!" Satoru said, grinning.

The white haired girl's eyes widen and looked at him, "R-Really?"

"Mhm!" He pat her head, "I noticed how you are whenever you're out with me..." He said, booping her nose, "I know when my little sister is upset about something. So go out there and show nii-chan how great Gojo (Y/n) is!"

The girl hugged him, "H-Hai, Sa-nii!"

-End of Flashback-

After a while of thinking, almost everyone put down what they wanted to be called.

"Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Midnight said, as Aizawa was asleep on the floor.

'We're presenting these?!' Kirishima thought.

'Man, that'll take some nerve...' Sero thought.

Aoyama walked up to the front, "Here I go..." He said, "Shining Hero:" He began and put up his board, "'I can not stop twinkling'"! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!"

'It's a sentence!'

"Wah! I like it, Yuga-chan!" (Y/n) said.

The hero made a few changes to the name, "It'll be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten "can not" to "can't."" She said, showing him.

"You're right, mademoiselle."

"It's okay?" A few in the class said.

"Anyway, choose one—English, or French!" Sato said.

"Then, I'll go next!" Mina said, running up, "Hero name, "Alien Queen"!"

"Two! Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" Midnight said, denying it.

"Dang it." The pink haired girl said, walking back to her desk dejectedly. 

'Idiot!' Everyone thought, 'Since the first ones were weird, it feels like we're supposed to make them funny now!'

Tsuyu raised her hand, "Ribbit! Then, may I go next?"

"Go ahead, Tsu." The hero said.

The girl went up, "I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school." She said, as she flipped the board, "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy.""

"That's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!"

Everyone then smiled and cheered, "Froppy! Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!"

'Thanks, Froppy! You've brought things back to normal!' Midoriya thought.

(Y/n) giggled, "Seems like everyone is tense."

Soon Kirishima went up.

"Then, I'll go too! "Sturdy Hero: Red Riot"!" He said.

""Red Riot"? You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot, right?" Midnight said.

"Yes. It's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for is Crimson himself."

"If you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure."

"I'm prepared for that!"

"You're so cool, Eijiro-chan!" The white haired girl said, which made the male blush.

The hero looked at her, "What about you, (Y/n)? Come up here. I know you have something." She said, smiling.

"Eh? All right." She said walked up, as everyone anticipated, "My idiot brother, Satoru, has passed down this hero name to me, since he want me to shine now. I did change it since I'm a girl but other than that it's the same." She looked at the class and smiled, "Don't worry, Baka-nii isn't retiring anytime soon, he still needs to take care of me and everyone else." She flipped the board showing her hero name, ""Strongest Hero: The Sorceress"!"

The green haired male's eyes widen and smiled, 'I'm happy for you, (Y/n)-chan. Glad to see you standing up for yourself. I know you'll shine brighter than Gojo-san.' He then looked at his board with a determined look, 'I'll catch up to you. Remember our promise to become the greatest heroes.'

Everyone in the class smiled, well except Bakugo and Todoroki.

Midnight hugged the girl while squealing, suffocating her with her boobs, "Ah! You're so sweet and cute! I remember when you lost your first kiss to that one kid!" She said, making everyone, except a few, feel a sting in their chest.

"Oi! We don't speak about that!"

"What was their name again? Ah, I don't remember...All I remember that they had red hair..."

"Midnight!!" (Y/n) whined, 'I'm glad she doesn't remember the name...Though, I do miss you...Touya...' She thought, before she was let go, making her run back to her desk.

"Man, I haven't thought of a name yet..." Kaminari said, before someone tapped his shoulder, making him look and see Jiro.

"Why don't I give you one? How about "Jamming-yay"?" She said, even though it was a joke.

"It's like Hemingway, who wrote A Farewell to Arms! Sounds smart! It's cool!" He said, giving a thumbs up.

"No...It's because even though you're strong..." She said, putting a hand over her mouth and laughing.

"Yay..."

"...you always end up like that."

"Hey, Jiro! Stop messing with me!" The male exclaimed, as she quickly got up and went up to the front.

""Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack.""

"That's good! Next!" Midnight said.

-----

""Tentacle Hero: Tentacole."" Shoji said.

"It's like a tentacle with some octopus thrown in!"

-----

""Taping Hero: Cellophane."" Sero said.

"Nice and simple! That's important!"

-----

""Martial Arts Hero: Tailman."" Ojiro said.

"Your name reflects your body!"

-----

""Sweets Hero: Sugarman"!" Sato said.

"So sweet!"

-----

"Pinky!" Mina exclaimed.

"Peachy pink complexion!"

-----

""Stun Gun Hero! Chargebolt," combining "charge" with "lightning bolt"!" Kaminari said.

"Oh, I feel tingly!"

-----

""Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl"!" Hagakure said.

"That's great!" Midnight said, as she outstretched her hand, "Come on, let's keep right on going!"

-----

"I hope I will not bring shame to this name." Momo said, showing her board, ""Everything Hero: Creati.""

"Creative!"

-----

Todoroki was up, but his board only showed his name, ""Shoto."" He said.

"Your name? Is that okay?" Midnight asked.

"Yeah."

-----

""Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi."" Tokoyami said.

"God of the night!"

-----

Mineta put his up over his head, since he was too short to oversee the podium, ""Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice"!" He said.

"Pop and kitschy!"

-----

Kota was up and he was sweating nervously, he didn't say anything, just showed his board.

"Petting Hero: Anima"

"Okay, got it!"

-----

Bakugo was up and...""King Explosion Murder."" He said.

(Y/n) slapped a hand over her mouth, "Pfffft—"

"You probably shouldn't use something like that." The female hero said.

"Shut the hell up, blind bitch!" He said, looking at the white haired girl, before looking at the hero, "Why not?!" The blond exclaimed.

"You should be "Explosion Boy"!" Kirishima said.

"Shut up, Weird Hair!"

Uraraka got up from her seat, "Okay, my turn..." She said, as the blond went back to his desk.

She showed her board, ""This is what I thought of: "Uravity."" She said.

"Sounds stylish!" Midnight said, making the girl sigh in relief, "Choosing hero names is going more smoothly than I thought it would! All that's left is Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, and Iida. And Midoriya, right?" She said, looking around.

Iida stared at his board.

-Small Flashback-

"Tenya. I wasn't sure if I wanted to say anything yesterday, but actually, I don't have much feelings in my legs anymore." Tensei said.

"What? No way...!" The teen said.

"The hero, Ingenium, will probably end here."

"No! You still have so many more people to lead! I don't like this!"

"I don't like this either..." His older said, before opening an eye, "That's why...If you're up for it...Will you take this name for me?"

-End of Flashback-

Iida started to write the name, but paused, 'I am still...' He thought, before going up, showing his board.

"Tenya"

"You're using your first name, too?" The dark haired female said.

'Tenya...You should've taken the name...' (Y/n) thought.

"Midoriya, are you ready?"

The said male looked up, "Y-Yes!" He said, getting up and going up to the front, 'It's gotta be...this.' He thought, and showed his board.

"Midoriya?"

"Are you really okay with that?" Kaminari said.

"You might be called that forever, you know." Kirishima said.

"Yeah. I didn't like this name until now. But someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy." Midoriya said.

"My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless"! My "Deku" means "You can do it!""

"This is my hero name!"

(Y/n) grinned, 'You've grown far, Izuku...And I have to say, I'm proud.' She thought.

-----

"Staff Room"

"Oh? Offers for the first years are still coming. There's one more." Cementoss said.

"Who's it for?" All Might said, as he was in his skinny form.

"Midoriya."

"Really? Who is it...?" The blond said, leaning over to see, but was shocked who it was, "This person is...!"

-----

""Lord Explosion Murder"!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"Pffft—" The white haired girl snorted.

"No, that's still no good." Midnight said.

Soon the bell rung.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships." Aizawa said, as he woke up and was now standing at the front, his lower half still in his yellow sleeping bag, "They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains." Midnight said.

"Think carefully before you choose."

"Yes, sir!"

The red haired male looked at the paper that was being passed around to each of them, "I want to fight crime in urban areas!"

"I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?" Tsuyu said.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend." The male hero said, before looking at (Y/n), "I'm guessing you already know about your situation, so choose wisely." He then started to head towards the door, as Midnight waved to the students.

"Hai, Aizawamin!"

"We've only got two days?!"

"Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed." He said, and closed the door.

Todoroki looked at his paper and his eyes widen. He saw that his father had requested him, but what shocked him even more was that Gojo Satoru requested for him. He turned to the white haired girl, "(Y/n)...You're brother requested me."

The said girl got up and went over to him, looking at the paper, "Eh?! That's strange...He never really requests people unless he sees who has strong cursed energy." She then pat his back, "Guess you're one of the lucky ones, Shoto-chan!"

Momo turned to the girl, "What did Mr. Aizawa mean by your situation?"

"Well...since I'm a unique one. They decided to send me with different heroes everyday."

The two were shocked.

"Do you know what heroes you're interning with?" The dual haired male asked.

"Hai~!"

"Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?" Mina said.

Mineta turned and pointed at himself, "I'm going to Mt. Lady!"

"Mineta, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" The frog-like girl said, as she passed by.

"Of course not!"

Ojiro walked up to the pink haired girl, "Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too. It's weird that you didn't get any offers."

The said girl got up and pointed at him, "You said it."

Uraraka smiled, before turning to Midoriya, "Deku, have you decided already?" She said, but was met with a muttering male.

"mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter"

"There are only forty heroes who'll take us, so after looking up their specialties and splitting them into groups..."

'It's practically an art!' The others thought.

(Y/n) grinned and poked his forehead, making him snap out of it, "You really need to keep that under control, Izuku-chan."

"Oh, sorry! I was lost in thought..." He said, sweating.

"You're really thinking carefully about this, huh?" Tsuyu said.

"Actually, I've already decided!" The brown haired girl said.

The white haired girl looked at Bakugo and went to bother him insted, "Katsuki-chan~!" She said, leaning on him, so her chest was on the back of his head, making him blush.

"Get the hell off me!"

"Nope~! It's fun to bother you. Anyway, have you chosen any hero yet?" She said, as she looked at his list, "Wah! Pretty good ones." Her eyes widen and smiled, "Best Jeanist? He has amazing fashion sense! He would always make my outfits when I was little."

"Tch. Whatever. Since he's the top hero in this list I'm going with him." He said, writing the hero's name.

(Y/n) grinned, "How fun! I do wish you the best of luck then~!" She sang, as she played with his hair, "Hm? I always thought your hair would be difficult to work with, but it's actually soft! Let me come over to your house and do your hair!"

"Like hell am I going to allow you!"

"But Katsuki-chan!! I miss Mitsuki! She always makes the best food!" The girl whined, shaking him by the arm.

"No, you dumb bitch!"

"Love you too. So, please! I'll buy all the spicy food you want."

The male's face somehow grew angrier, since his mother kept bothering him to bring (Y/n) over. His father was being his loveable self and always enjoyed the girl's company, since she knew how to get along with anyone. And her bribing him with spicy food, was the last straw, she really knew how to pull the strings, "Tch, fine...Only for an hour though, blind bitch!"

The white haired girl hugged his head, "Yay! I can't wait to see your parents again! I miss them!" She exclaimed, as the male grew many tick marks across his face, but had a small blush.

-----

It was now the end of the school day, and (Y/n) walked with Bakugo, as they headed towards their house.

"Katsuki-chan~! Should I buy your parents a gift?"

"The old hag has enough things in the damn house."

"Eh? But you guys live in an amazing home, I'm sure Mitsuki wouldn't mind."

"Too late, we're already here, dumbass." He said, as he went to open the door, "I'm back, old hag!"

"Oi! I told you to stop calli—" Mitsuki began, walking out the kitchen before noticing the girl, making her squeal, which startled her husband, "Oh! Katsuki! You brought (Y/n)! I'm so happy!" She said, going up and hugging the girl, "I missed you so much! Are you still up for being my daughter-in-law?"

"Ah, Mitsuki, dear...we shouldn't pressure her." Masaru said.

"No, no. It's fine. Plus I do accept." The white haired girl said, teasingly.

The blond teen grumbled, "Oi! Shut the hell up, old hag!"

His mother hit him over the head, "Stop calling me old hag! And don't act like you didn't propose to her when you guys were kids!"

(Y/n) laughed, "Well, to be fair, almost everyone asked, but I declined since I was training."

Mitsuki hugged the girl again, "Ah, you are so popular."

"I do come from a very well known family of sorcerers."

"Well, wash up, you two. Dinner will be done in a few."

"Hai~!"

"Tch." Katsuki said, as he walked upstairs, as the girl followed.

After the two washed up, they sat in the blond's room, as the male was on his bed scrolling through his phone, and the girl was by his bookshelf, looking through things.

"Katsuki-chan...you actually kept the All Might figurine I gave you?"

"Of course, dumbass! Why the hell would I throw it?"

(Y/n) shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe you didn't want it or something..."

The male looked up from his phone, "You hero name...Did your brother really pass it down."

"Mhm. He wanted me to have it, since he does like to be called by his name either way." She said.

"Come here, dumbass." He said.

The white haired girl walked over to him, before was pulled down into his bed, "Oi, Katsuki-chan."

"Just shut up." Katsuki said, putting an arm around her and pulling her closer to him.

"Ara~ If I knew you just wan—Ack! Don't hit me!"

Mitsuki, who was downstairs decided to go check on the two, since the two would always cause chaos. Once she opened the door to her son's room, she saw the two of them asleep. The blond smiled softly, and put a blanket on the two. She walked out, and closed the door softly, then walked back downstairs, "They're asleep, so I guess we will have to eat without them."

Masaru smiled, "All right."

-----

"Interships, huh?" Snipe said.

"Yeah. A few already decided." Aizawa said, looking through the papers.

"It's an important event. Make sure they think about it properly. There are some third years that still have regrets about it."

"Yeah..." He trailed off, as he saw Iida's paper.

"Class 1-A— Iida Tenya"

"Desired Internship Agency"
"First Choice: Hosu city, Tokyo—Normal Hero: Manual Agency"

'The agency Iida wants to go to...I'm sure he had offers from better places. A hero agency in Hosu...Don't tell me...' He thought.

-----

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." The homeless looking teacher said.

"Yessir!" Mina exclaimed. 

"Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido."

"Yes, sir..."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships!" He then looked at (Y/n), "I'm looking at you (Y/n)."

"What? Me? I would never disrespect! Unless it's the cannibal bird..." She mumbled the last part, but was hit, "Why me!"

"Off with you, now."

"Yes, sir!"

"I can't wait!"

"Tokoyami, you're going to Kyushu? That's in the opposite direction."

"Hm? Fumi-chan! Let's go together! I'm going to Kyushu, too!" (Y/n) said, grinning.

"All right, (Y/n)-san."

"I told you many times! It's (Y/n)-chan!" She whined, poking his arm, 'Tenya. I'll be in Hosu soon. Just to keep an eye on you...' She thought.

-----

As the two were close to their destination, (Y/n) would pet Dark Shadow, or play games with them and Tokoyami, even sleep for a bit.

"You're a very cool guy, Fumi-chan! I enjoy your company." The girl said, which made the boy blush, but it was unnoticed.

The train soon stopped and they both got off.

"Well, see you when we go back to school, Fumi-chan!" The white haired girl said.

"Indeed. See you soon, (Y/n)-chan."

The said girl gasped and hugged him, making him blush, "Ah! You finally said it! My love for you went up!" She exclaimed, and pulled back, "Bye-bye!" She said, as the two went in different directions.

-----

"I'm here from U.A. High. My name is Midoriya Izuku...Nice to meet yo—" The teen said, before cut himself off when he noticed the person he was supposed to see, was on the floor in a pool of "blood." The green haired teen let out a yell, "He's dead!"

The male on the floor lifted his head with a smile, "I'm alive!"

"He's alive!" He yelled out, before letting a sigh of relief.

-----

(Y/n) kicked down the door, startling the person inside, "What's up fucker! It's me! Gojo (Y/n) and ready to be a menace to you for a whole day!"

The male laughed and tackled her into a hug, "(Y/n)-chan! My dove!"

In front of her stood the number three pro hero. Hawks.

"You look beautiful as always." He said, pulling back.

"What are you talking about, chicken wing, I'm always beautiful." She said, flipping her hair.

Hawks deadpanned, "And here we go with the names..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.4K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
196K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
681K 15.6K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...
23.8K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...