Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 49•

998 103 120
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

Guys do comment and vote it encourages to write more and more.

........................................................................

A lengthy update, enjoy reading❤

>4000 words

No proof reading, do correct if mistaken somewhere.

........................................................................
As soon as the voice was heard, each of them looked at door.

Person : can I come inside.........
he asked a bit nervous and unsure.

Getting a slight nod from shivay, the person entered the room. But the other two held the disagreement.
Their face showed no interest, putting up a formal blank face they both sat beside shivay not leaving his side at all.

Person came hesistanly near shivay bed and asked about his health :

How are doing shivay?

Shivay acknowledging the akwardness in room answered with a smile : I am good badepapa .

Omru turned their head towards shivay, not wanting to face their father. Looking at omru ignoring tej, made his doubts clear, while tej has eyes everywhere but not at omru. Shivay glanced at omru and his badepapa who seemed too much of silent today, that's not the case otherwise.

Though shivay doubted the matter, he knew something worse had happened between the father-sons. He knew his family better atlast, can judge them by the looks on their faces.

He cleared his throat to reduce the thick silence in room. Omru glanced at him, shivay urged them to speak up to tej but they just nodded a slight no with their straight face.

Omru somewhere don't trust tej with shivay considering his past equations with shivay, especially om. Not wanting to stress out or worry out shivay at this condition, they tried to handle it among themselevs but failed badly. Tej with good intentions is what omkara cannot digest. Everytime tej came ahead with some sweet sugar coated words and good intentions, though they were superficial, they held a hidden motive behind them, either it be destroying shivay or breaking them apart.

Om tried however but he wasnt able to come up with trusting tej. Though he knew none about business but one thing he sure is about Mr oberoi won't lie during the matters of industries. Oberoi empire was a pride for him, more than his family and sons. And him leaving it all by himself isn't setting well with omru.

And in this state, where shivay is on bed for almost 1 month, he comes up with good intentions, benefiting for shivay. Neither shivay is handling any business or tasks. What does tej want now? was the question making them restless.

Business is what which runs in blood of tej and shivay, none would be able to handle it, not even a percent. And they both have aced it throught their struggles. Though tej and shakti build it, give it a life but it is in stable position,leading on the top always due to shivay's business tactics and his captivating tricks. Shivay hated to admit it that he has to take some shrewd plans and plots to grab the deal, however it can't be changed, as it is part and parcel of business world.

Shivay have mastered the business, gave away his whole life for it, to make it stand at the top and how stable it is working. Though tej had his insecurities, jealousy, hatred period, he can't ignore and deny that if not for shivay the empire would have collapsed, when he, tej, was busy with sweatlana. Whatever differences are between tej and shivay, he can't see his and shivay hardwork going into drain, their dream, rheir sacrifices, their life go into drain, especially shivay.

Even tej is well aware, shivay is the one who has aura that can make the whole business world shiver with his one statement. Though tej is proud of what he is now, he is guilty for letting shivay go through all these, he never wanted to be insecure, how could he, when he himself taught shivay business. His own guilt was eating him up.

Though business was taught by tej shivay had his rules set different according to him. And when it the dream of the same man itself how can tej be quiet.

Though it is too late to apologize or correct the things, better late than never. Tej found it profitable to start mending relations instead of jumbling them rest of his life. Atleast a peaceful, smiling time. If not then a happy time with his wife atleast. He has to go through lot of struggle and redemption.

Tej was there to get some help from omru, but as the time says, karma he lost their trust, though it was long time ago, but this time it hurt tej.
And last night he had decided something which would be beneficial for all. Shivay, omru and family.

In shivay room,

Omru just glanced at tej to see him looking here and there, not able to imitate conversation and the morning incident just made them worried for their shivay who would, as always go behind his family problems, wishes and happiness neglecting his health again. He would again be on guilt trip or put over the great wall of Oberois.

It was a cheerful morning for omru, while they were in kitchen preparing breakfast for their shivay. They missed their chef, their obro moments, shivay special cooking skills with mixture of om deep meaning shayari, and Rudra 0 IQ jokes. Them teasing each other, the aprons, shivay scolding when his kitchen is messed up, his crankiness. Everything felt hollow. Their were just smiles depicting their happiness, while cooking for their brother.

Kitchen was where shivay was just himself, just shivay, living his passion and happiness, away from all the other judgmental criterias, just the shivay who lived for family, his brothers. No mask, no facade, nothing. And without him this time it felt incomplete.

The kitchen was the safest place, devoid of negativity, family issues, and problems. It was full of some good old memories, lovable and cherishable. The place known as stress booster. With shivay handmade delicacies everything seemed better.

Tej who used to come near shivay room daily to have a talk with him would stop himself, not having courage to face him, disturb his happy moments, happy time by interfering. But he had decided last night, not exactly, he was planning it from time he came to know about roop.

As he came in search of anika, to have a talk with her first about shivay health and timing, he came across omru in kitchen who were preparing breakfast for shivay and all, with help of rivya.

Tej cleared his throat to gain their attention. Everybody looked at him and wished him good morning except omkara, to which tej to replied back.

All got back into their work, in kitchen but tej didnt budge from there. Seeing tej not leaving, rivya shared glances and left from there, leaving the kitchen to tej-omru.

Rudra noticed this and turned flame low, looked at om and tej simultaneously, om was ignoring tej and cooking with straight face.

He asked Rudra to pass salt, tej signed him and passed the salt to om. As om didn't take it tej kept it on slab, taking the same om sprinkled some.

Tej : I want to talk to you..... om.... Rudra......
he says hesitantly, sitting on high stool near slab.

Rudra : what happened papa......
he has started addressing tej as papa again on insistence of shivay.

A word of shivay was enough to bring all the relations and respect back on track. He would never want that his baby brother disrespect elders, not at all be it even for him. Even the mention of his name would be enough to bring all those messed up things at its right place.
He wasn't named as Great wall Of Shivay Singh Oberoi generally . His actions spoke more than his words. His actions had made the name given to him sound more heavy. He has always stood by his words and name.

Tej : Om..actually i..am..... resigning....... I want you both..... anyone of you......look..... I won't pressurize you.... nor Rudra....... but according to me..... for the benefit of family and your life........shivay
he says stammering.
Trust tej to stammer when speaking something related to shivay to omru.

Om: come to the point Mr oberoi. We need to take breakfast for shivay before it cools .
he says still stirring in pan, but all his ears on tej.

Tej : I.....i..... mean.... you guys.... at least one of you..... should join.... oberoi industries.......for now
he says stammering at start, but ends confidently.

Om left the spatula in pan with thud, sighing loudly. Rudra was shocked with happening not knowing how to react at this. It wasnt new but everytime it made rudra go blank not knowing how to handle the situation. One side is his father whom he is scared of and otherside is his brother, the truth boyfriend who seemed angry now.

Om knew whenever tej comes to talk to them, it would either be related to shivay, business or them joining oberoi industries. And for the betterment for him and other especailly shivay, he wasn't wishing to have a talk on this. He didn't want to have a fight with tej, and destroy the environment of family.

He was least hoping that tej would have changed a bit, and would focus on shivay health rather than the damn business, but atlast tej proved om wrong. And om wasn't surprised at all.

Why does tej want this, always makes om wonder. Why he wants omru to be at competitive level with shivay. Whatever they may try, however hard it may be, shivay had set the benchmark too high in these years for them to even reach the minimum.

Om closed his eyes, in anger, his teeths gritting ropes each other.

Om : Mr Oberoi.........

Tej : look..... om..... it's not a joke this time around....... it's a bit serious this time......... you guys..... shivay.....dr.....
he says trying to calm om down. he didn't have any intentions to trouble shivay or someone else.

Om interupted tej, showing his palm,
Om : enough Mr oberoi..... I know..... I know..... you would again start with..... you have got opportunity....he isn't well.......grab it..... before shivay gets well......go be damn face of oberoi empire......

And you know what Mr oberoi.....for you it may be your so called damn concern......but for me and rudra........its like snatching his right......snatching his rights off us..... he had chosen business for us.... to let us choose what we dream of.... and I won't disappoint him........ nor rudra.

you may not have deep connection with chote papa..... but atleast respect ours whatever it is......please let us live in peace with our brother......

Om sighs audibly, his anger taking over each time.

let me tell you one thing for last time Mr oberoi..... I ain't gonna tolerate it this time...... not a word against shivay...... so please...... leave

he says pointing the hand at door. Looking away from tej. Though tej tries to initiate but is again interupted by his angry son. He found it better to go away from there rather than having a bittermouth with om early morning. He would talk to shivay only. He know shivay will understand him.

Tej : don't tell.....to.....shivay.... about.our converstion......I would tell him myself.....

Om: leave Mr oberoi.

Om : you won't tell this to shivay ..... don't you dare Mr oberoi.... don't trouble him with this....
he says seeing tej leave. Doesn't he have sense, can't he see shivay isn't well, he is still weak, and this man is talking about having business meeting with him, it would stress him so bad.

But don't know why, rudra found it important to share it with shivay. Obviously shivay had his whole life for business, and the main man was resigning himself, and this shivay needs to know. They can't keep shivay in dark just to not stress him. It won't be that bad when they just inform him, with them beside. But he would be hurt when he will know it later through some others.

And finally after few hours he was in shivay room. Gaining his strength to face this Great wall.

Shivay shifted a bit slightly, to sit straight but his back had a small sprain to which he moaned in pain. He wasn't able to sit or walk for more time even now.

Om rushes towards him, slightly moving the bed and pillows they adjusted them for him and slowly placed them behind him to support.

Shivay smiled at omru, and looked at tej. By look on tej, he know that he is here for the business purpose. The mask they wore for outer world was recognizble by shivay of course.

Shivay asked tej to settle down he glanced omru to move out but they didn't budge at all. Instead omru sat beside him on bed otherside, not sitting inbetween tej and shivay.

Shivay nods in no seeing his stubborn brothers. He know there reason of staying here but he didn't want to hurt them, he let them be.

Shivay : bade papa..... how. are you..... and you here...... suddenly...... I mean.....
he asked tej,
trust shivay to ask about others health after returning home with broken ribs and bones.

Tej : I am all good shivay.... and as you are back too.... I am doing better....
he says look at shivay giving him a smile which is reserved for his family, the vintage old tej smile.

Shivay : bade papa you know right..... you can tell me.... anything... that's bothering you.....
he says with authority in his voice.
Omru and tej head snapped towards shivay, he literally reads the person mind. Whatever is going on in other person he won't know it himself but shivay, he would know it well and give solution too.

Tej : actually..... it's about oberoi industries shivay..... and.....
he is about to continue but is interrupted by om stern voice.

Om : Mr oberoi don't you know.... he isn't well.........and now you talking about industries business wont make any difference as shivay would be resting and not visiting office.....
he says eyeing tej, and glare at shivay who was about to protest about him going to office.

Were they all going to keep him bound like this all his life. No, God save him please. Wasn't anika enough that omru to joined the group "captivatingsso"

Shivay ignores om and ask tej : bade papa..... you leave him..... please tell.... what happened......
he asks worried.
it's been almost 2 months that he wasn't actively present in business world. And his absence has surely created a havoc. He knew this better, it would have been a mess all these time otherwise tej wouldn't come to shivay for help. Afterall agree or not he had spent most of time with badepapa.

Tej: actually...... I am resigning shivay.....
he said meekly. He was here to announce good news for them all and especially shivay.

It was that he wanted to spend rest of his life for his family and life, he was tired of fighting with all. And now when he knew that how wrong he was and is, he don't want to take any risk in mending them back.

And to no suprise it was a shock to shivay, it was such a sudden decision of resigning. And Why. Did anything hurt badepapa, or was he wromg somewhere that badepapa had to take this decision, or did omru said something defending him, what had happened, he needed to know the reason behind it.

Badepapa who is proud of being the CEO of Oberio empire, had let his family and relations stake suddenly backing off was not digested by shivay. He had known how happy tej gets when they grab a deal, when they top the list, how he carries pride.

Shivay glancing at tej and then omru asked slowly his voice
shivay : why....

As tej didnt react soon, he was about to grab his phone from the side table Only to be stopped by trio.

Shivay : what.......

tej : no phone.... tab.... or laptop..... near you..... Mr Shivay singh oberoi......
he ordered, grabbing shivay phone, and shivay as always sulked at him obeying, being restricted.

Om looked at tej a bit unsure and shocked. Tej oberoi caring for shivay..... must be headline of oberoi family newspaper.

Tej : actually.......these both.... son of mine... mistook me.... again.... no I don't blame you guys....
actually shivay... you know right I have already applied for resignation...... and the time period is going to end soon in next month..... itself......
he says with sadness in his voice. Afterall oberoi industries was like a second home to him, he almost spend more of his life there.

Shivay but badepapa why....... there's nothing to be sad about..... it's yours and will always be yours...... no doubts or questions on that..... but why suddenly...... did I wrong you somewhere...... or did this mad brothers of mine said something..... I am sorry..... badepapa....but please.....
he says seeing Tej fallen face.
As soon as he said that tej was lit again and looked at shivay happily and grateful.

Tej : come on shivay, don't do this.....dont be guilty.....its not your fault...... it's just I want to spend rest of my time stressfree.....and by next year Rudra may be joining too....

Tej : I have decided shivay.....and I won't back off this time..... and my decision would be the last one....accept it and respect it
he says with stern voice, the one which made even shivay back off and agree.

There are times when shivay is scared of tej and agrees to his decision, not that his decision are always right, sometimes shivay give in himself, knowing tej won't budge. None can't deny that the stubbornness shivay had is through tej only.

Tej : shivay.... you remember the...... D'souza partnership...... your plan to establish reign in Maldives and other islands.......
Tej says with a hidden excitement

Obvjously tej would be excited. It was the dream of Shivay singh oberoi. His student his child. With these days of redemption, he had brought up all those hidden layers of his affection and care for shivay back.

Oberoi empire was established in each corner of world, eaxh country and territories except one of Maldives. And with this project they would be the first one to have established their business all over world. And with the guidance under shivay, it made tej proud and his chest swell with pride that he had taught him business. He doesn't regret reaching or handing over business to shivay.

Shivay : haan I remember, it took almost 6 years to complete the deal and it's negotiations are still going on. he says sadly, it was his one of wish to establish it, and he was very excited too, but the client D'Souza was making it a bit difficult, with the rules and regulations. And with his unprofessional nature of business shivay had backed off for sometime.

Tej : guess what.....its all ours now......there isn't each part of the country or land exist that isn't owned by Oberois. am so proud of you shivay.... so proud... and now when you have built all these alone, established all this I know you can handle the empire more efficient..... and now i am handing it over to you shivay........i know you won't disappoint me....
he says with smile, which made shivay smile.

He just now saw a glimpse of his old badepapa. Who would be happy when shivay grab the deal, during his initial times. How more than shivay, tej used to be happy, excited and proud. How they both used to go to attend business parties together. If not one the other won't attend to. It was obvious in every party that tej-shivay were always present together.

One secret which is between them is that both used to bicker about the preps in the parties, mimicking the rivals, and throwing their attitude at parties.

Tej turned to leave but stopped in his tracks. His eyes casted down,in guilt. His voice a bit weak and cracking.

tej : I know shivay I have wronged a lot. you, anika, omkara, rudra, my daughter in law, especially my wife and mother.....but trust me this time I am really greedy to change. Change all the equations of the relations.

Just a chance, small chance from you all. I know the mistakes blunder we did in past, you guys have to pay off. It troubled my children a lot but not anymore, we, me want to give you guys happy moments to cherish. Enough of all drama, mills, fire, roop, veer, kalyani mills.

Just a happy peaceful life.

I don't know how to apologize to you after all this mistakes Shivay. I in hatred, jealousy and what not, outsed you and anika,did wrong with gauri and om, Rudra, joined hands with veer, trust me I didn't have any idea about it.

Shivay nods at tej, indicating he trust him.

And mostly jhanvi, I don't know how to rectify those past sins but I will try hard. Even sweatlana though.

I wont justify my actions nor words, just a chance to set all things right. These days I was wrong very wrong, but now I know, The family falls apart without shivay singh oberoi. You are the one who binds the family and keep it sane shivay.

I tired seperating you guys, but see your bond stood strong infront ofy hatred and tries to break it.
tej chuckles while saying this.

I agree I tried to separate you guys, but you guys proved me wrong.

I am glad that not me but atleast you are keeping your words to papaji of keeping family together. Thank you so much shivay.

I am sorry, please forgive me.....

shivay nods in no seeing tej folding his hands infront of him.

I don't want your forgiveness child, I know you have golden heart but chance, just a chance shivay, Will you give shivay? Haan om rudra?

Shivay just nods at tej being a bit taken back, he just can't stay angry at elders. Whatever it may be reason, they have brought him up.

Till the time omru arrived home much blur memory he had, he remembered he was the most pampered one. With time the relations become distant and there got created a wall.

Though he isn't angry at tej for asking him to leave house, but he was surly hurt when tej asked to remove anika jewellery, when he faked his accident just to take omru with them, the time he joined his hands with veer, the auction. Everything had hurt him. Trust Shivay Singh Oberoi when he says his family is his strength. And this time it was tej, part of family who hurt shivay. Though he doesn't have any expectations from any, seeing the family member they respect, disown them hurts badly.

Shivau then glanced at omru. They were in state of shock seeing the same. He was same person who tired to seperate them and now he wants to bind them together, make memories and cherish them.

They glanced at shivay, to see him look back at them with those green blue eyes, expecting. Looking at shivay, rudra nodded, he trust his shivay bhaiya more than anything. If his bhaiya is ready to give a chance, then even he is. He isn't forgiving him is what mattered more.

Shivay smiled at Rudra, and glanced at om who was looking at his hands. Shivay just winced a bit in pain and held om hand.

Om shifted towards him a bit, holding his back softly for supporting him. Shivay held his hand and pressed him, whispering
please......just a last chance..... one time more..... for me......

Om just closed his eyes sighing. He can't deny what shivay says. Shivay expects so less from them that om doesn't have heart to deny it. Either it be small wish om would surely try to fulfill them.

Om slightly nodded at shivay, after opening his eyes. Shivay smiled at om and then at Rudra. Glancing at tej
he whispered with a small smile at him : just a last one......

........................................................................

So guys,

I know its a bit crap😂😭😅

but a sincere apology from Tej was needed.

Do let me know
how was it?

justified?

happy with tej apologyfor or did I left something?

so next update are you guys ready to welcome our shivay singh oberoi back in form😎😉😌

Till then stay tuned❤ and keep supporting❤😉

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

104shivika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
55.1K 2.9K 41
this is the story of PUNAR VIVAH of our Twinj...❤❤ #9- #tashaneishq on 26 August 2020 😘
72.8K 4.5K 17
Before seperation When Pinky blackmailed Anika What if Anika didn't left and started blackmailing Pinky ★cover my Ani 🤭 akka (@shivikamadlover) Publ...
128K 8.1K 78
continue of shivika os. it has some os/ts of the most popular and our favorite shivika. peep into the book.