Tu es à moi [ ON HOLD ]

由 LynneReinn

** ON-HOLD ** "Tu es à moi, Petite fille" she whispered seductively to her before she passed out. - GXG - ⚠ L... 更多

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE

TEN

49 3 0
由 LynneReinn

"What do you mean mother wants us to go back to France?"

"She said we both needs to talk along with them.." Really? Was it more important than my fucking works here?

"You do know i still got alot of works here and mother knew that i can't go back yet."

"I know but she wants us to be back as soon as possible." I sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. I close my eyes and thought about it for awhile. I don't know.. I still got alot of works to do here. Besides that, my unfinish business with Ricardo isn't done yet. I have to kill him first then i'm done. I'll go back to France once i finish my business here. Why mother wants me back in France tho? After for like 5 minutes of thinking about it, i've decided to just go back to France. I can't disobey my own mother at this point.

"Fine. We will go back to France tomorrow. Use my private plane." Valerie looks so nervous when i says that we'll go back home tomorrow. Maybe because of last night? I still didn't forget about what happened last night. That she was acting so weird. But i just let it go cause i'm too tired to argue with someone.

"Alright. but how about Jules?"

"We'll bring her and Theo also." Theo face lights up when i says that he can come with us to France. I shooked my head for that.

"Okay we're done for now. I need Juliette with me." Valerie rolled her eyes and gagged. I hit her playfully and rolled eyes either. Jealous much cause she doesn't have a boyfriend. I laugh at her and hit her again. We walked out of my office and i starts to shout Juliette name. No responds. I tried it again, shouting her name but to no avail, she didn't respond. Weird? I told Val and Theo to wait for me in the living room while i check for Juliette in every rooms and even the master room. After checking every rooms, she wasn't there. The master room either. Huh? Where the fuck is she?

  "Juliette, this isn't fucking funny! Where the fuck are you??" Now this is making me mad. Before i could shout her name, Val suddenly calls for me from downstairs. I hurriedly make my way to downstairs and ask her why she called for me. She showed me a picture of Juliette tied up with chains, unconscious. An anonymous person sent this..At this point, i am mad as hell.

"Who in the fuck would kidnapped my girl?! Fuck!"

"I think...i know who kidnapped Juliette.." Theo quietly said to me. I didn't respond cause i was still mad.

"Diana..Ricardo's wife." Diana? Oh fuck. I paced around back and forth while figuring out on how to save my Juliette. I can't lose her yet. She's mine. Always be. Ugh this is so frustrating.

"Theo, do you know where the fuck Ricardo's wife live?"

"Uh i actually don't know but i know where Ricardo lives.."

"Let's go now. Don't waste any time and Theo, call them to find Juliette. Me and Val will go to Ricardo's house. Send me the location immediately." We soon goes on our seperate ways. I took my Audi with me and we both hop on it. As soon as I step on the gas, i don't waste any more time and speed up. The whole trip to Ricardo's house was silent. I didn't talk neither did Valerie. I tried to stay calm but can't. I still can't lose her. For years, I've been waiting to be with her, to make her mine but now, she suddenly got kidnapped by Diana? What is this shit? I know, i once did kidnapped Juliette before but that's for her own good. But with Diana took her away from me is bullshit. How did she even took her when Juliette was inside my house?  This is making me question it.

"Valerie, did you locked the fucking door before you make your way to us earlier?" I asked her so suddenly.

"Oh fuck. i forgot to lock it." I shot her my look of 'Are you fucking dead serious right now?' She just mumbled 'I'm sorry' to me.

"Then how come i didn't hear her screams?"

"Now you are the one who are stupid as fuck, Luc. All of your rooms including your office are fucking soundproof. Of course you didn't hear it." fuck. I totally forgot about it. I kept quiet and continue to drive. Again, we both fell into deep silence after she called me stupid. It's my fault tho for closing my office door. I forgot that all of my rooms were soundproof. Disadvantage of having too many mansions. I  mentally slap myself. My heart is in rage. Burning. All i could ever think was on how stupid i am towards this and why did Diana took Juliette away from me. She got a husband and it's Ricardo. The fuck does she want with my baby? I silently scream inside my heart, burning from the anger. Trying so hard to stay calm again but still can't. Hope my baby is doing fine and that bitch won't do anything bad to her. Or even try to hurt her or else i won't hesitate to fucking bury her alive.

- Juliette POV -

Ouch my head. Ugh my head hurts so bad. I tried to touch my head but my hands were tied with chains. Huh? Where am i? I look around and it seems like someone's room but not Lucia's room. Lucia's room wasn't this so light. Where am i? and why am i tied up to these stupid chains? Questions starts to popped out in my head. I zoned out because of the questions in my head. I didn't notice someone was here till the person snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at this woman, not really reconigzing her cause i don't know her. I don't know who she is. She got this brown eyes with brunette long hair and she's like 5'4 feet taller than me. Why everytime I met someone, they were always taller than me? And not gonna lie but she's beautiful...

"Welcome to your new home, Juliette Antoinette" She smile genuinely. What?

"My name's Diana Renée Toussaint and Lucia told me she doesn't need you anymore."

"What? How come she doesn't need me when we literally just cuddling each other just now???" I rolled my eyes. and yeah she slapped me so hard on the cheek.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes on me, young lady!"

"And do i look like i give a fuck? I don't belong to no one except her." She laugh evily and continue to do that for awhile. What's so funny?  Without warning, she push me against the bed and lean closely to me. She whispers "You are mine, you belong to me, my pet" She caresses my choker..Wait? What? Choker?

"Y-you don't have proof that Lucia doesn't need me anymore.."

"Oh I do. Here, listen."

She then pulls out her phone from her pocket and starts to play some kind of audio. That audio was...Lucia. That was her voice. Her telling me that she doesn't need me... That I'm pathetic and I'm not worth her time. How... How could she?  I broke down crying listening to that audio. Diana sat beside me and hug me, trying to comfort me.

"Diana.."

"Hm?"

"Fuck me.. Please."

"What?"

"Fuck me. Take away this pain please." Diana waste no time and just smirk. She laid me down slowly and uncuff my hands from the chains. And took off the collar on my neck.

Without warning, she rip off my clothes that i was wearing and starts to kiss me on the neck. I moan at the thought of her lips on my skin. She starts to lick my jaw then to my neck, goes all the way down to my breasts. She suck on them while I moan. She brought her finger down to my clitoris and starts to play with it. I still moan. I couldn't take it anymore. I need her fingers on me.

"Please. Diana. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She put her 2 fingers inside me without warning. I gasp and moan in pleasures. She goes slowly at first then goes hard as hard as she can. I arched my back and dug my nails on her back. She then, added one more finger inside me. That felt so good. Fuck Lucia. She only used me. Just like how those fake friends used me. "Faster please!!" I moan loudly. Pleasures took over.

"Yes yes! Right there. Fuck yes!"

"Feels good, huh?"

"Oh-AH! Yes Diana!!" She just smirk while fucking me with her fingers. After an hour of her fucking me, she immediately stand up and goes to her closet. Taking out something that I like. A dildo. A big ass dildo. She smirk happily while saying "Round 2, baby?" I just nodded. I wanna take out this pain. I don't want this pain.

So we did fucked for round 2. I gave her a blowjob. She deep throat me. Not gonna lie but that was amazing. She then, starts to fuck me using that strap dildo. We fucks till we both are tired. Moans, pain, pleasures filled the whole room. Slapping sounds also. We don't care if the neighbors heard us. I don't even know where the fuck we were but I couldn't careless. All I care right now is Diana. Of how she's fucking me so hard. We left the strap and starts to grind on each other. Scissoring. I moan on how good it feels. Not short after grinding hard on each other, we both came and starts to lick each other clean.

After finishing those intercourses, we both fell down on the bed, feeling exhausted. Yeah, I just lost my virginity to her and I don't regret a single one. It felt so good.

"Great, huh?"

"It was amazingly great, D."

"You stay here or want me to send back you to her?"

"No. She hurt me. I don't want to go back. I want to stay." Diana just giggles while I snuggles up close to her. I laid my head on her chest. I know we both are naked but I don't care. Diana just hold me close to her.

"That's what i thought. Besides, there's something Lucia hadn't tell you yet. Something that occured about your late mother."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Huh? My mom??" What does she mean? Does Lucia knows who murdered my mom?

"Yes, I can't tell you. I want her to tell you herself. Now rest and close your eyes. Don't think too much about it."

I decided to think about this next time i bump onto Lucia or something. I close my eyes and let the darkness took over me. I was so tired. I fell asleep while snuggling up onto her.

heyyy its me again. Yeah late update cause i don't have any ideas to write. lol but i tried my best to write another chapter. I know it's bad cause i also don't know what i wrote lmfaoo. Alright enjoy <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

438K 13.6K 74
Sequel Out Now "In Control" ________________________________________ Moving to New York city is a big thing for anyone... anyone besides Amilia. She...
30.3K 1.7K 36
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...
77.5K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
133K 4.7K 31
Completed :) '"May I?" She said, mimicking my tone from earlier. I nodded, almost letting out a moan as I felt her body push against mine. Her hand...