Shakhi -REALITY

By Varsha_44

Shaurya Sabherwal ,a 29 year old masked modern day mysogynist belonging to one of the most reputed business f... More

Shakhi-REALITY
You can't leave me!
Secrets
Now Or Never!
Him❣️
Revelation
Rage or love?
Jealousy
Don't pick up dad!
Fest
Betrayal and solace
Shaan's dilemma
Listen to me please♥️
Truth out?
My wife!
Confrontation!
Broken 💔
Lies
Sneaking out!
You And Me♥️
Hide And Seek
Teasing Game!
Test Of Love
Truth And Dare!
Stay By My Side💚
PEACE AFTER THE STORM!
A day out🌞
Merry Go Round💫
Together We Fight!
In The Middle Of Something⚛️
Celebrating US♥️
Fifty Shades Of My 'Friend'!
Challenge Accepted!
TIT FOR TAT!
What a MESS!
Changes here and there!
Breaking the shackles...

A new beginning 🥂

2K 164 162
By Varsha_44

This chapter is officially dedicated to all those people who was upset with the Monty twist and wanted to throw him out of our plot!Happy reading😊
~*~
"What is up with these lights now?"...Anokhi said as she walked in the dark.

"...and so stupid of me! I should have carried my phone."

She mentally kicked herself and turned around to get back to her room.She moved her hands in the dark and took hold of everything that she found on her way in an attempt to find the door.

Fortunately,without stumbling over anything she managed to reach until the door.She turned the door knob and got inside.

"Where have I kept it?"...she muttered while tracing her fingers over the bed and the side table.

All of a sudden she jerked and turned around hearing a loud noise out of nowhere.

Anokhi increased the pace with which she was searching for her phone.

"What was that?"

She froze as she heard some footsteps approaching.

Anokhi grabbed herself with great difficulty and ran her fingers across the table.

To her luck, she got hold of her phone that was lying in a corner.

"Thank god!"...she relaxed a bit.

She turned the flashlight on and walked outside looking around.

"Shaurya..."...she called even though she very well knew he won't be there.

Anokhi turned left and walked towards nana and nani's room.She gulped in as she spotted a shadow ahead.

"Who is that?..."...she stammered.

She turned around with a racing heart .There was no one behind her.She stepped towards the nearby glass window and slid the curtains to one side at once.

Silence prevailed there for sometime.As she found the spot empty,she shut her eyes tight and tried to relax.

"What am I even thinking of?"...she thought as she slid the curtains back.

She barely took two more steps forward when she felt someone approaching her from behind.

Anokhi didn't turn around this time but decided to run downstairs no matter what.With every step she took, she felt her knees going weak.She started sweating profusely.

Even before she reached downstairs,the flashlight went off making her shudder.

"Ohh shit...now what is wrong with this?"...she shook her phone in an attempt to make it work.

A second didn't pass when she heard something fall down with a bang.The noise echoed in the dark living room.

Anokhi's hands trembled with fear. She started retreating slowly from her position and tried her very best to suppress her whimpering .Before she could even collect herself from the sudden shock, she heard multiple things falling down from different corners of the room.

Anokhi felt too scared.She rubbed away the sweat beads that were now rolling down to her neck .The next moment, her back hit something strong.She tightened her grip on her phone as her heartbeat rose to an unimaginable rate per second.

Anokhi didn't think twice .she detached herself from whatever was behind her and prepared herself to run.

A pair of arm quickly gripped her from behind and held her in place.She shuddered feeling the touch.She wriggled and screamed.The person covered her mouth and pulled her back towards him.His other hand travelled from her shoulder to her waist gripping her tight.She dropped her phone down scared.

Anokhi tried to yell.She strived to free herself from the hold.Tears started rushing down her cheeks as she felt the grip getting tighter and tighter every passing second.She collapsed on the person's chest tired.As she stopped resisting, he grabbed her shoulder to turn her around. Anokhi's eyes widened and tried jerking the hands off.But soon she found herself locked in the previous position.

Anokhi was more than surprised when she was welcomed by her personal favourite fragrance.She stopped wriggling as she got hold of his wrist.She traced her hand along his forearm.Soon she relaxed and took a deep breath.

"Shaurya..."...she muttered.

"Finally!"...he said as he loosened his grip around her.

"...and for god's sake stop yelling."...he completed.

Anokhi turned around quickly and dug her head on his chest.She wrapped her hands around him tightly.

Shaurya was taken aback seeing her acting so weird.He reciprocated the hug and stroked her back.She clutched on to him as if he would disappear otherwise.

After a minute, he tried to separate himself from her but it was of no use.She was no way ready to leave him.

"Anokhi.."...he called softly.

"What happened?....look at me!."...he said trying to raise her face.

"There was some...someone h-ere!"...she mumbled against his chest.

"There is noone here.See the lights have also come."...he said caressing her hair.

"No...it's... it's s-o dar...dark!"

Shaurya felt helpless.He pulled himself back forcefully and cupped her face.

"First open your eyes Anokhi."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

"What have you done to yourself?"...he said rubbing away her tears.

He then took out his hanky and wiped her face which was covered with sweat.

"Come with me.."....Shaurya guided her towards the couch.

He made her sit down and gave her a glass of water which she gulped in one go.

Shaurya noticed her hands shivering.He knelt down infront of her and grabbed her hands tight.

"Anokhi...it's okay.There is noone here."...he tried to calm her down.

"I ...I felt..."...she stammered.

Shaurya pulled her towards him and gave her a tight hug. Anokhi circled her hands around him pulling him closer.They remained in that position for five minutes or so.

"Anokhi ...you will choke me to death if you grab me like this!"...he said chuckling trying to ease her a bit.

She immediately loosened her grip on him and composed herself.

"You didn't go to my place?"...she asked when she got her senses back.

"I went...but i came back when I found my phone missing....but you tell me why were you roaming around like this and that too without lighting anything?"

"My phone went off some time back.On top of that I was hearing some weird noises all around...I felt like...I felt like someone was following me."

"It was me ...I am sorry if I scared you!"

"You?...Did you come upstairs?"...she asked with wide eyes.

"Upstairs?...iam back just now. I was trying to find my phone when i bumped on to you."

"You should have talked to me...why did you cover my mouth?"...she punched his stomach lightly.

"Ahh..Don't blame me for that now!I was about to talk to you when you started screaming like hell.To be honest, I got scared.What was that even?"

"Iam sorry...I was so scared!..."...she stopped as she remembered something else.

"....but , if you weren't upstairs then..."

"Stop imagining things.There is noone here."...he said while forcing her to look around.

She just nodded her head in response.

"I think I should stay back.You don't look fine."...he said concerned.

Anokhi came back on earth when she suddenly remembered that he was out for something important.

"No Shaurya...you can leave! May be, I was thinking too much."

"Are you sure?...you are still sweating so badly."

"I am good....I will go back to the room and sleep."

"I will take you to the room then."

"No ... that's not needed.I will go on my own."

"I know I can't win a debate competition over you but still mom and dad is there...I will stay back."..... Shaurya asked one last time.

"I am fine.Don't get tensed.You please go and meet my father."

Shaurya sighed defeated.

"Fine then!"

Anokhi gave him a vague smile .He kissed her forehead and got up to leave.

"Take care...I will be back soon."

She blinked her eyes assuring him. Shaurya opened the door and shut it behind him.

Once he was out,Anokhi rubbed her chest vigorously trying to get herself out of the mess.She drank some more water and closed her eyes tight.She sat there massaging her temple.

Few minutes passed when she finally decided to walk back to her room.She climbed the stairs tightly gripping on the rail.She reached the door and opened it.

The moment she stepped inside the room ,the light went off again scaring the hell out of her.The room door shut behind her with a thud.

Before she could process anything,a hand again got hold of her waist.The touch was not gentle unlike the last time.It was obvious to her that it wasn't Shaurya this time.

Anokhi tried resisting but that only resulted in another hand approaching her and forcefully grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"Who are you?"....she screamed in pain.

"Let's play a game baby!"...the latter spoke making her shudder.

The voice was indeed familiar to her but her mind stopped working owing to the intensity of the current situation.

"Leave me..."...she shouted her heart out.

"I just told you that we are gonna play a game...come on !Don't act like a coward Anokhi."....he spoke ruthlessly as he tightened his grip on her tresses.

"I don't want to play any game.Leave me I said..."..she hissed in pain.

"Not that soon baby! We just met after long."

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

"Who am i?...now that's funny"....he scoffed.

"...but haan about what I want, I can actually help you with an answer."

Anokhi tried turning around but the person stopped her by pinning her hands to her back.

"I want you!"...he whispered near her ear.

Anokhi felt disgusted.She never allowed anyone so close to her other than Shaurya. She wriggled in his hold trying to make some space.He was literally suffocating her.

"Just tell me who the hell you are."...she shouted as she started losing her temper.

"Fine fine...relax baby..."

"I am not your baby."...she screamed cutting him in between.

"Ahh...that hurts..."...he said sarcastically.

"Let go of me!"...she tried pushing him back with all energy.

"Relax...you wanna know who iam ...."

Now that made her stop wriggling for sometime.She waited for a second for him to complete.

He pushed her forward suddenly.She landed on the bed.

Anokhi retreated as she felt him approaching her.But to her surprise,a flashlight came into view.

The person slowly started moving the light towards his face.She followed his every move waiting patiently for the light to drop on his face.

Anokhi's heart skipped a beat seeing the person infront of her.

"You!"...she exclaimed mechanically.

"Yes ...me...your ex-fiance."

"Why are you here now and how dare did you touch me?"...she spoke as she came out of her trance.

Monty took a seat beside her on the bed. Anokhi crawled back.

"I was about to make you mine.Then why...why did you run away?"...he spoke leaning closer.

"JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!."...she retorted at the top of her lungs.

Monty moved closer and got hold of her wrist ,pulling her closer.His other hand went to grip her jaw tight.

"How dare you talk to me like that? You don't know how much I have waited for this day."

Anokhi's eyes fell on a vase that was kept on the side table.It glinted in the flashlight that feebly lighted the room.She jerked his hands off her and got hold of it.

"Just stay away you...."...she warned directing the vase towards him.

"Ohh ...I am scared!"...he said mocking her.

Anokhi got out of the bed and ran towards the door but Monty dragged her back with full force.

"Not this time...I will make you regret everything that you did to me and my family."

Anokhi didn't wait any longer. She hit him hard with the vase and got out of his hold.

"You ..."...he started.

But she didn't pay any heed.She threw the vase down and it broke into thousand pieces.Monty on the other hand stared at her confused.

Anokhi ran her hands on the floor to get hold of a glass piece.She even got hurt in the process but she didn't stop.

She pointed it towards him.

"One step ahead ...I don't know what will I end up doing."

Honestly speaking,he got scared a bit.Her eyes were glowing like fire in the dark room.

Seeing him take a few steps back ,she tried to open the door.

"Stay right there!"...she warned him while her hand did it's work on the door knob.

The next moment she opened the door and ran downstairs.

"Noone will save you from me today!"...he muttered as he followed her right behind.

Anokhi ran and hid behind the couch.She held the glass piece tightly in her hand.Blood oozed down her fingers.

"I know you are here .Come out right now!"...he yelled impatiently.

He flashed the light in different directions.

Anokhi breathed heavily.She covered her mouth in an attempt to suppress her whimpering.

"Come out I said!"...his words echoed in the room.

She just pressed her knees against her chest and dipped her head down.

"Fine...I will find you then."...he announced letting out an evil chuckle.

He started throwing anything and everything that came to his hand trying to create a dreadful atmosphere.

He kicked the chairs and flipped the tables.

Anokhi looked up hesitantly after sometime only to find him approaching her.She immediately got back to her position ready to stab him right then and there if he dares to touch her.

Few minutes passed ,but there was no progress.

Anokhi finally decided to look up once again.She raised her head a bit but there was no sign of his flashlight anywhere around.

She stood up finally holding the glass piece close to her chest.

She was welcomed by a ruthless grip on her waist from behind.

"I found you!"...he declared.

He turned her around and got hold of her hand that carried the glass piece.

"Drop it down baby!"...he ordered.

He pressed the glass piece on her palm causing blood to rush out.She dropped it down out of helplessness.

"Now I like it."....he said as he traced his fingers along her jawline.

He leaned down towards her as she tried pushing him away.

"YOU BASTARD!!!"...finally a voice of hope echoed in the living room.

Anokhi felt relieved at once as she recognised Shaurya's voice.

He barged towards Monty and slapped him across his face.

"How dare you touch her."....he roared as he pushed him down to the floor and started punching him.

Monty choked. Anokhi held Shaurya's shoulder to hold him back.

"LEAVE ME!"...Shaurya shouted at the top of his voice without even turning around.

Anokhi jerked finding him in his worst mood ever.

Monty got up and tried to run outside when Shaurya grabbed his collar and pulled him back.He hit his head on the side of the table.

Shaurya got hold of a glass and hit Monty hard on his head.He shook him vigorously holding his collar. Anokhi turned her face in the opposite direction when she saw blood dripping down from his head mercilessly.

"How dare you ...."...Shaurya shouted as he punched him again on his face.

Monty's vision started getting blurred.He felt dizzy.

"Shaurya please...he will die!"...Anokhi again interfered as she found the situation getting out of hold.

"I said ...STAY BACK."...Shaurya roared as he gave another punch on Monty's stomach.

Anokhi stared at Monty.It was obvious from his face that he would faint any moment.

"I said leave him..."...she got back to her normal self and dragged Shaurya back forcefully.

"You jerk"...Shaurya hissed as he threw him back on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Bhalla we don't have time for this loose talk!"...Shaan announced as he lost his temper.

"We felt that you wanted to mend the things between us."...Astha added.

"Where is Shaurya?"...Vineet asked for the tenth time in last ten minutes.

Astha and Shaan looked at him annoyed.

"Why are you repeating the same question? You were here !...you and Mr.Ramesh was talking all nonsense.No wonder he left without uttering a word.Now stop imagining that he would come back."...Shaan retorted.

"What do you mean by he won't come back?Call him and ask him to do so!"...Vineet said scared.

"What is wrong with you?You were insulting us sometime back and now all of a sudden you are obsessed over seeing Shaurya again."...Astha spoke glaring at him.

"I just went to attend a call and what did you say to him in between papaji?"...he asked barging towards Ramesh.

Ramesh was taken aback.

"Stop acting weird!"....he replied glaring at him.

"But papaji...."

"I want to see the official papers."...Ramesh said looking at Shaan completely avoiding Vineet.

"We don't carry the marriage certificate everywhere we go.We will send you a copy once we reach back Chandigarh."....Astha answered literally tired of giving him explanations.

"Noor...I think we should also leave!"....Shaan said getting up.

"No!!!..."... Vineet yelled.

"Stop this nonsense Vineet.Let them leave!"...Ramesh spoke surprised at his weird behavior.

"I mean we ...we have invited them here ...TEA!... won't you people have some tea?"

Astha and Shaan ignored him royally. Ramesh stared at him hopelessly.

"We are leaving!"...Shaan announced stepping out of the house.

Vineet ran inside at once. Ramesh stared at him with wide eyes as he stood at the door.

Astha and Shaan was about to get inside the car when they spotted Shaurya walking towards Anokhi's house.He was dragging Monty along with him. Anokhi followed him quietly and she looked all tired.

"Shaurya!"...Astha exclaimed.

Ramesh shot his eyes in the other direction.

"Who is this ?"...Shaan asked all nervous.

Shaurya stepped inside the house avoiding Ramesh who was standing at the door with wide eyes.

"VINEET BHATIA!"....he shouted.

Vineet was busy packing his bags.The moment he heard Shaurya's voice, his heart skipped a beat.

"Shaurya!...seems like that Monty got caught."...he muttered falling back on the bed.

"What is happening here ?...and Monty! What have you done to him?"...Ramesh asked looking at Shaurya.

"Mr. Vineet Bhatia...come out right now!"....he continued as he was absolutely not in a mood for Ramesh's questioning session.

Vineet came out trying to act normal.

The moment Shaurya spotted him he let go of Monty and stormed towards him.He held his collar tight and dragged him forward.

"How dare did you play such a dirty game?"....he roared.

"What...what did I do?"....Vineet stammered.

A slap landed across his face right then and there.

"You don't know anything!"....Shaurya was ready to kill him right away.

Shaan ,Astha and Ramesh stood there completely clueless.

"I didn't do anything."...Vineet announced jerking Shaurya's hand off his collar.

"I..."

Shaurya didn't wait for him to complete.He punched him with full force.

"Shaurya..."....Astha and Anokhi tried pulling him back.

"You both are going to get the taste of you own medicine.Dad call the police."

Vineet got scared like hell.He looked at his father-in-law hopefully.

Ramesh pushed Shaurya back .

"This is my house and he is my son-in-law.Behave properly!"...Ramesh spoke as he positioned himself between Vineet and Shaurya.

Shaurya smirked.

"Do you have any idea about your beloved son-in-law's behaviour ?....or are you also involved in this?"....he shot back the question straight at Ramesh's face.

"What are you talking about?"...he asked with wide eyes.

Shaurya looked at Vineet and gritted his teeth.He stepped forward and got hold of Vineet's collar once again.

"This Vineet Bhatia helped this jerk to sneak into my house and force himself on my wife."

Everyone went silent for a moment. Anokhi started sobbing bitterly.

"What is your role in this?....Mr .Ramesh Bhalla."....Shaurya shouted after a minute.

Ramesh was at lose of words.

"Papajii....he is lying.I don't have any idea about this."...Vineet tried his best to save himself.

Shaurya burned with anger.

"STOP LYING...Your companion took your name some time back when I was beating the hell out of him.Seems like I want to try that on you too. I forgot everything that you did to me in Goa but this...."

Ramesh shifted his gaze to Anokhi who was in a very bad state.He didn't wait for Shaurya to proceed.He stepped forward and slapped Vineet hard across his face.

Anokhi stared at her father.

"How dare you !"....Ramesh shouted.

"Papajii ...."...Vineet started but unfortunately he failed to complete as he recieved another tight slap on his face .This time it was Shaan.

"You bastard."....he added.

Astha turned Vineet towards her and slapped him without a second thought.

"You are going to regret this!"....she said grabbing his collar.

Astha then turned towards Monty with burning eyes.She controlled herself as he was already in a mess.He was literally struggling to stand properly.

Shaurya,Shaan,Astha and Ramesh gazed at Anokhi.She deciphered what they meant.She took a deep breath and stepped forward.

She stared at Vineet with disgust.

"This time I will make sure that you are behind the bars ."

"Anokhi..."...Vineet started.

A tight slap fell on his face even before he completed.He felt his face burning.This was the most intense one he received until now.

"Don't you dare take my name out of your filthy mouth."...she retorted.

"Dad... did you contact the police?"...Shaurya asked turning towards Shaan.

"Give me a second Shaurya..."....he walked out taking his phone.

"No...please don't call the police!"...Vineet begged.

"Fine...Let me call the ambulance then."....Shaurya smirked.

"What ....but why?"

"If you don't wanna go to the police station that's completely fine...I will deal you myself."....Shaurya said stepping forward.

Vineet stood there covering his face not ready to receive any more slaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anokhi freshened up and came out of the washroom.She looked at her reflection on the mirror.She wished to leave the place ASAP but she had to wait until tomorrow.The mere thought of getting back to Chandigarh gave her some sort of relief.

"Shaurya..."...she called as she walked out of the room.

She spotted him at the balcony.He was standing there engrossed in his thoughts.Of course she very well knew what it would be.

Anokhi quietly went towards him and wrapped her arms around him from behind.She rested her head on his back.

Shaurya came out of his thoughts as he felt her presence.He closed his eyes tight in an attempt to relax himself.

He changed their position by pulling her into his arms.Her back touched his chest.He placed his hands on either side of her locking her between him and the rail.

Shaurya leaned down and placed his chin on her shoulder.She was finally back in her safest position.She quickly detached his hands from the rail and made him hold her waist.She arched her head back and closed her eyes.

"Are you okay?"....he asked kissing her temple.

"I am fine."...she said smiling.

"Are you fine?"...she shot the same question back at him.

"No , i am not okay!"...he replied instantly.

"Forget it Shaurya."....she tried to pull him out of the incident although she knew that it wasn't easy.

"I just can't."...he answered back.

Anokhi turned around and hugged him tight.

"This was bound to happen and it happened.But the positive thing is that he didn't succeed in his intention.They both are behind the bars now.And you saw how papajii fought for me today."

Shaurya reciprocated the hug and stroked her back.

"Let's take the positive things from it and end this story right here."...she added.

"No...this is not the end Anokhi.I can't leave them that soon."

She raised her head a bit to have a better look at him.

"You will end up hurting yourself by not leaving this behind. We have a beautiful life ahead."

Shaurya's eyes fell on her wound all of a sudden.He took her hand gently and caressed her palm over the bandage.

"Is it paining?"...he asked.

Anokhi saw the pain in his eyes.She knew that he is guilty too.So she thought of coming up with something to distract him.

"Is it paining Anokhi?"...he asked again as she didn't respond.

Anokhi dragged him towards the couch and made him sit down.

"Yes, it's paining a bit but I will be okay soon."

Shaurya made circles in her palm with his thumb.He dipped his head low.

"That bloody bastard!"...he hissed in anger.

Anokhi suddenly got hold of something to blabber about.She immediately took her hand back and replied.

"NO SHAURYA!!"

He jerked hearing her shout.

"Did I hurt you?"...he asked concerned.

"No ...it's not hurting!"...she said casually.

"Then...?"...he asked puzzled.

"Stop cursing.You know this is the fifth time you are repeating the same word."

Shaurya shook his head in disbelief.

"So?..."

"So kya?....you should stop using these words."

"What the hell do you ...."

Anokhi narrowed her eyes.

Shaurya breathed in.

"I mean...what do you expect me to call him then?...'sweetheart!' "...he asked mocking her.

"When did I say so?"...she retorted immediately.

"Then?"...he raised his eyebrow.

"You know... I often replace it with an alternative word if i wish to use it."

"Jaise ki..."....Shaurya arched his head back not the least interested in this conversation.

"Jaise ki....this bloody that thing you were using...."

"Bastard!"

"SHAURYA...."...she yelled.

"Fine continue... continue!"...he said.

"I say bloody basket!"...she smiled victoriously.

Shaurya passed her a 'are you serious ' look.

"Come again!"...he asked trying hard to hold himself back from laughing at her.

"BLOODY BASKET!"...she repeated again.

Shaurya pinched the tip of his nose.

"So madam ...can i ask you something?"

She nodded her head in a yes.

Is jerk 'perk' in your dictionary?"...he asked pulling her leg.

"Yeah .. that's a good suggestion."

Shaurya's eyes widened at her innocence.

'Did she really didn't understand that I was making fun of her?'

"Anokhi....leave this!"...he announced defeated.

"Ohh please...give it a try nah..."

"You really can't be serious."

"I am super serious."

"You expect me to make a fool out of myself by doing your experiment. Imagine me slapping someone calling...'bloody basket!'....just grow up Anokhi."...he sighed.

"What is wrong with it.?Atleast you can try it once."

"You know what...I would rather stop using those words than following your stupid ideas."

"My ideas are never stupid.Just give it a try...you will feel the same satisfaction like you have used the real word."

He just stared at her for sometime.He wondered how hopeless she is.

Shaurya finally decided to talk.He patted her head.

"Woh kya haina...I know you are stupid , you are crazy... but don't try to make me exactly like you. Waise bhi...these days you are terribly rubbing off on me.This is the limit.If this crosses,mom and dad will admit us in some mental hospital."...he said getting up from the couch.

She pulled him back at once.

"Are you trying it or not?"....this time it sounded more like a threat.

"Are you serious?..."...he asked in disbelief.

"ARE YOU TRYING IT OR NOT?"...she repeated again and this time a little bit louder.

Shaurya sighed defeated.

"What is it that you expect me to say?"

"Curse as much as you want but use the alternative word."

"Alternative...you feel this is..."

"Shaurya!!!..."...she glared at him.

"Fine..."

Anokhi smiled wide.Shaurya took a deep breath.

"THAT BLOODY BASKET!HOW DARE THAT PERK TOUCH MY WIFE?"

Anokhi stared at him for a second and roared in to laughter. Shaurya looked at her helplessly.

"You are really crazy and you will drive me crazy too..."....he said frowning.

"Ohh my god..did you...did you just say that!"...she managed to talk in between.

"You were pulling my leg."... he asked narrowing his eyes.

"No...no...I mean 'YES'."

Anokhi laughed like a maniac and her jaw literally started aching.

"Fine...enjoy your stupid joke all by yourself."...he said getting up again.

"Aree...no please don't!"...she pulled him back with force.

"Tell me the truth ... aren't you feeling better?"...she added while forcefully making him face her.

Shaurya went silent for a moment.A smile made its way on his lips slowly.

"I think...better than before."...he agreed.

" See...I told you."....she started laughing again.

"How do you manage to come up with such pro level of stupidity?"...he asked sarcastically.

" Don't forget that my stupidity is helping you."....she was very quick to respond.

"Okay okay...I agree."...he smiled defeated.

Anokhi kept her head on his lap at once.He caressed her tresses.

"We are going back tomorrow right?"

"Yeah!"...he answered.

"What are your plans after getting back."

"Plans?...Well..I applied for some jobs in Chandigarh.I have some interviews coming up."

"Great...and I will go back to college...we will start fresh!"...she answered mechanically.

Shaurya chuckled at her excitement.

"Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani Season 2...don't you think so?."...she asked looking up to meet his eyes.

"You think so?"

"Yes ...I really think so."

"Means you are ready for our advanced version."...he asked pecking her nose.

Anokhi jumped up from his lap.

"YES"...she answered excited.

Shaurya smiled wide seeing her happy.

"Shaurya...."...she started hesitantly after a second.

He looked at her questioningly.

".... let's forget what all happened today!"...she finally came back to where she started.

Shaurya stared at her as if he caught her doing some mischief.

"If you were trying all this while to make me agree to this thought then..."

"Then..."...she asked anxiously.

"Then i must say ...you succeeded again!"

Anokhi hugged him tight contented.

"I knew it!"

"What?"

"You would agree."...she answered happily.

Shaurya pulled her closer and kissed her hair.

"I love you!"

This is the new beginning.They are finally ready for their new life...a life full of hopes and dreams.

~*~
'Constructive criticisms' are whole heartedly accepted!💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.2K 23
A story of a young student who's studying in SIAC & a professor who will face many situations ✨
168K 7.5K 48
Anokhi and Shaurya Sabharwal are married (arranged) for a year now and so are Parth and Nimisha. Anokhi is doing her PhD but nobody knows she is Mrs...
5.1K 278 4
Hey everyone! I had posted this one shot on IF during the track when anokhi got to know from shagun about why their engagement was broken off, so I w...
117K 5.2K 32
This story in based on the series #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani and it is completely my imagination. So I'm going to jump directly to a phase where #Sha...