Now Or Never!

Shaurya marched in to the Sabherwal mansion. Kanchan immediately sensed something wrong. She made an excuse to Gayathri and ran behind him. "Shaurya bhaiyya...is everything alright?"

Shaurya just looked at her and signalled her to follow. She literally struggled to keep up with his pace. "Where is everyone?" he asked.

"Mom is in the kitchen ...rest of them went to Mr.Arora's daughter's engagement. Everyone was actually waiting for you to come back ...but since they were running late ,they left".

"Thank god i can't afford any more engagement drama."

Kanchan held shaurya's hand " Is everything okay bhaiyya"

"Is shagun home??"

"Yes she is...she had some work so she stayed back"

"You know what...today she almost succeeded turning Anokhi against me"

"What..???" kanchan was surprised... "What did she do?"

"She told Anokhi that we are engaged...Anokhi was so mad at me..I myself don't know how i managed to calm her down".

"How dare she?? you had warned her not to utter a word about it to anyone and she blurted it out infront of Anokhi"..said Kanchan almost losing her cool.

"Exactly ..despite of my warning, she did this brilliant experiment with my life ."
"Bhaiyya...calm down! let's give her the result right away ".
"You don't know how badly I want to..."
" Thank god noone is home bhaiyya"...Kanchan added.
"As if I cared otherwise"...shaurya retorted...he was so angry!!

He swung open Shagun's room and glared at her ,Kanchan accompanying him.

Shagun almost jumped up from the chair... "What happened shaurya..are you okay"...she came and held Shaurya's hand. He jerked it off. "Don't you dare shagun!!.. stay away from me and just don't touch me".

Shagun knew why was he so angry..she expected a violent outburst but not so soon.

She tried to pretend..."shaurya tell me what happe.."

shaurya didn't even allow her to complete.

"Don't you dare try to act smart with me Shagun. I am not gonna fall for your cheap tricks and i hope YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL"....he intentionally stressed it.

"Shaurya what are you talking about ?"...She tried hard to hide her nervousness.

"Okay fine now that you are having a severe memory loss , let me remind you about your deeds.You told Anokhi that we are engaged despite of me strictly warning you not to ?"

"Shaurya , you almost scared me...is that even an issue...i know you told me not to but, its just that i never wanted Anokhi to live in guilt...atleast hearing that you are happily engaged with me, she might feel better..i just wanted to..."

Shaurya cut her in the middle... " This is not an issue for you??..like seriously and what did you just say...'HAPPILY ENGAGED'...ARE YOU INSANE??" .You very well know how much i love Anokhi and this engagement is just a mere compromise for me....i can never imagine anyone else other than her as my life partner. The sooner you accept the fact the better you can prevent yourself from growing more INSANE Shagun".

She was taken aback by this blunt reply. He used to do that earlier too but this time he said it like he really mean it.

"Shaurya ...what is wrong with you...i mean.. i know you love Anokhi but we are engaged Shaurya...soon we will get married too."
He just gave her his signature smirk.... "What is wrong with me shagun?....what is wrong with you!!...until now i thought may be you had some misunderstanding that i can move on with you...but ,you never fail to surprise me . That clearly means you already had this in your mind that i still love Anokhi .How can a person stoop so low?You just get this thought out of your mind that i will marry you. I am already mar..."....Kanchan held his hand tightly and shaked her head in a 'NO'.

Shagun saw this..'so Kanchan already knew about this'....she thought to herself. But she immediately kept her thoughts aside and started..."Shaurya please...listen to me ..badi maa...." she was about to say something when Shaurya again cut her in the middle.

"Get this straight to your head Shagun that i don't love you...I CAN'T MARRY YOU. Now as far as badi maa is concerned i will take care of her...you just stay out of it. This time i am just warning you but next time before you develop a LOW PROFILE PLAN in your high profile mind pack your bags beforehand.... so that it will be easier for me to throw you out of my house. I hope you got it right this time...no misunderstandings and no misconceptions. And one more thing don't ever try to come between me and Anokhi again.It won't be good for you.Hear it loud and clear one last time...I LOVE HER AND I WILL MARRY HER....'ONLY HER' ".

"You can't do this to me shaurya"...she yelled.

He smirked..."Try me".

"Never in my wildest dreams had i thought that i will talk so rudely to you...but its definitely because you left me with no choice."

He completed and never even waited for her to reply and walked off.(Imagine Shaurya's bg music playing).

Shagun was hell surprised just when Kanchan snapped her fingers . "I can give you a free advice, if you have a little bit of self respect left in you, pack your bags and leave!!so that you don't get 'thrown out'.By now you must have understood how much he loves Anokhi. He is damn possessive about her .Already knowing that the person whom you 'CLAIM ' to love is deeply and madly in love with someone else and can never love you back ....you are still trying to drag him towards you!!...How pathetic?? FOR GOD'S SAKE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SHAGUN . Stop acting like a despo and move on.One more drop of tear from Anokhi's eyes i can't even imagine what will happen to you. So you better stay within your limits"...saying this she walked away leaving Shagun fuming with anger.

After taking a few steps kanchan stopped and turned back..."Trust me Shagun i respected you a lot.I was proud that you were not ready to compromise your ambitions just because you loved Shaurya bhaiyya. of course, you were not able to change him...no matter how hard you tried...but that was entirely a different thing....that was okay!The very thought of you not ready to sacrifice your self-respect back then gave me chills!!.Shaurya bhaiyya made me believe that a person can change for good and you made me believe that a person can even change for the 'worst'."

She then turned and walked away.
------------------------------------------------------
Kanchan's response was the one that I always had whenever I saw Shagun going crazy over Shaurya in the show... So I am literally letting out my frustration over here😂😂.