NSFW Concepts

By alissonmario12

Basically just things that I think about sometimes... ~other than pictures, everythings original😳~ More

warmth- sfw
angry
marks
thigh
wasted
mario kart
feelings -sfw
jealousy ~ sfw
Greedy (joke story written with a friend)
shy
me, myself, and i
yours
melt
fuck you
in class
full
all of it
Skater Boi :3
skater boi PART 2

halloween

4.3K 25 1
By alissonmario12

I don't want to go trick or treating,
I want to stay in this year, laying in your arms while we marathon horror movies and drink hot coco and I fiddle with your hands around me.
And then you move them lower and flip me over, the touches becoming more needy.
I want you to hold me down, closely so we keep each other warm.
To feel you fill me up, not sure if I'm shivering from the sudden cold or from you.
Until my moans get mixed with the screaming on TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 93.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
288K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...