Skater Boi :3

I had no idea this was even possible.  I've known you for so long- jeez I was hopelessly crushing on you in middle school. And maybe that never really went away, or maybe all those silly fantasies my preteen self-thought up managed to manifest. Either way, here I am cozied in your arms while we watch some cliche vampire movie. 

Warm, oh my god that was the first thing I noticed. I've never been treated like this and everything you do is so new to me... it was warm. It wasn't just physically warmer with the cold January air around us, but I felt safe, I felt your heart beating and every muscle twitching and repositioning against me, it was a type of warmth that would make me sound like a cheesy Wattpad writer if I even tried to explain-     oh wait, I am one.

"You're backing up". Damn right I am.

It feels amazing being against you, I want all of it. That feeling of you completely against me, where I can feel the warmest part of you, THAT is amazing. At this point I don't even care about the past or if I know you well enough or any of that bullshit that haunts me from previous people, lmao or even the movie we're supposed to be watching right now. I just want to feel that warmth inside of me... eek is that really so wrong?

Youve always been such a nice guy, even after time passed and I treated you bad but holy fuck did that come back to me. "Are you sure", "yes", "are you sure for sure", "yessss". OW ok maybe I underestimated this. I appreciate you being gentle, but even slowly sitting on it was NOT gentle. Still, I didn't care it just felt too good. So good that sitting became riding, became almost every other position until I was too sore and fucked out to keep going but you were still up and wide eyed for more. Despite being incredibly insecure about my moans, I just couldn't stop screaming; I didn't even know I could get that loud. I could feel my body just limping into yours, brain too foggy to keep up with dirty talk, just one shaking orgasm after the other with you hitting that spot repeatedly while saying how tight I am- but really your just big. Everything was wet and sweaty and even after we stopped, and my legs were shaking uncontrollably, you still could keep going.

Nice guys really do finish last.