OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

FOURTEEN

3.3K 111 8
By natfics

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

"And here you are living, despite it all."

The small group drove for a few minutes before the car stopped. Adira had been looking out the window but soon saw a large tree laying across the road.

Everyone got out and inspected the red pickup truck that had crashed into the tree. Glenn opened the door and suddenly a walker lunged at him. The asian pulled the body to the ground and stomped repeatedly on its head.

The two teens watched as Rick went over to Glenn to see if he was okay. The two just stared at Glenn, wondered why he was acting so different. Although Adira didn't know him, she could tell by the others faces that it's not how he normally acts.

"You didn't kill him." Glenn stated while clutching his ribs.

"That's not why we went back." Rick shook his head.

"No. That's right. You went back for Daryl. And now he's gone again and the Governor is still alive."

"Daryl was the priority."

"I should've been there with you."

"You were in no condition."

"But my girlfriend was?"

"Glenn this isn't about us." Maggie spoke up from beside Mitch.

"I should've been there." Glenn responded.

"Hey, hey, you didn't come back with us because you could barley walk." Rick raised his hand, trying to reason with Glenn, but the younger man only shook his head in disbelief.

"What about her? Do you know what he did to her?!"

Maggie yelled at him to leave it alone. They all grew quiet before Mitch told them all to get back in the truck.

Glen took deep breaths to calm himself down. "After all that effort, all the risk we took, Daryl just takes off with Merle?"

"He had his reasons." Rick's eyes squinted due to the sun.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Rick. Doesn't change the fact that we're to our necks in shit."

"You want me to turn the car around and beg him to come back? Throw down a welcome mat for Merle? This is the hand we've been dealt!"

"Let's just get out of here, alright." Maggie told them.

"No, you guys do all the talking you want. I'm done." Glenn walked back and got inside the truck. Adira and Mitch went back to and waited for Maggie and Rick.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀   ོ
⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ             ོ              ོ                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀                            ོ

When they arrived to the prison, Michonne and Adira were given their own cell. Michonne laid next to the bottom bunk, doing whatever work out she could think of. Adira sat on Michonnes bunk, carefully taking her bandage off.

Hershel made his way over and sat down on the wooden stool right infront of her. He did his medical things before stitching her cut up.

Adira could only feel the thumping of her blood. Everything else was just echoes inside her brain. Memories of what happened in Woodbury replayed in her head over and over again. She could see herself in third person, sweat dripping down her muscles, heart thumping hard, the sound of a knife cutting cloth. It was just too much.

"Good news is, the cut didn't reach your eye." Hershels country voice stated quietly. A weird warm feeling erupted from her stomach. His voice was so soft. It made him feel, homey in a way.

Adira could now see that Michonne had left them alone. "Bad news?"

Hershel stared at her for a second, "bad news is, I have to clean it with alcohol."

She could feel a tingling sensation behind her back. Almost like if someone was staring deeply into her head. She turned around quickly and can face with a guards knife.The knife sliced from ontop of her eyebrows until a little below her eye and all she could feel was the burning pain of blood flowing down her face.

"Adira?" Hershels voice brought her back. His white eyebrows were furrowed and his colored eyes stared back at her green ones with so much confusion. "Would you like to talk about it."

Her eyes dropped down to the concrete floors, "not yet." She whispered before grabbing a new bandage and handing it to him.

Adira had never really payed attention to Hershel. He was kind and wise. He never said too much but never too little.

"How'd you lose it?" She suddenly asked. She didn't know why she said that. It just came out of her mouth suddenly. "If you don't mind me asking."

Hershel finished taping the cotton and rested his hands on his thighs. He looked at the girl softly before responding, " I was bit. Rick had to do it, he saved my life."

She could see he didn't mind telling others about his leg but the awkwardness in the room made her change the subject. "When I was in Woodbury, I had a lot of time to think." Adira looked at him through her right eye. His eyes stared into her, urging her to continue.

She purses her lips for a second before speaking again, "I think there's two diseases. The one that we all have, you and me, Judith and Carl. That's the ones that turns you. But the walkers carry something else. Their bite, it kills you and the disease that we have, restarts our brain."

Hershel furrowed his eyebrows, taking all the information in. It made sense to him, but at the same time it didn't.

"You're one smart girl." He pats her knee softly. He didn't have hope anymore, he didn't think there was a way out of this world. "Maybe one day you'll save us all." He glanced at her with a soft look, but deep in his brain, he knew that would never happen.

After Hershel left, Adira climbed up to her bunk. Her mouth curved upwards a bit, remembering how hard her and Michonne fought for the top bunk. It ended in Adira guilt tripping the older woman.

Her little moment of happiness ended and her smile turned to a frown.

It was dark now, she could hear Michonnes quiet footsteps walk into the cell and pull off her katana. The older woman laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀ོ
⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ             ོ              ོ              ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀                            ོ

Morning soon came and they were all up early. Glenn and Carl were sketching on the concrete, trying to find out how the new group that Rick kicked out, came from.

Michonne and Adira stood off to the side. Michonne paid close attention to what the two boys were saying while Adira braided her hair in boredom.

Her attention was brought to Michonne who suddenly spoke to the group, "he had fish tanks full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming."

"We should hit him now." Glenn responded with a tough demeanor.

"What?" Beth asked quietly.

"He won't be expecting it." Glenn responded. "We'll sneak back in and out a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins." A woman with short grey hair said. Adira had found out her name was Carol, Mitch's mother.

Glenn ignored the woman and walked up to Michonne and Adira. "You know where his apartment is. Us three could end this tonight." Michonne sighed in disapproval causing Glenn to tell her that he'd do it himself.

Michonnes eyes looked over to the slightly shorter girl beside her. Adira was already staring back at her. She hated seeing Adira in pain. Even though the younger girl always out a tough act, she knew she was scared.  Everytime she looked at the bandage around Adira's eye, anger would bubble in inside her. She hated that she wasn't there to protect her. She hated that Adira will always have to see the scar from now on.

The younger woman quickly decided that she'd rather die attempting to kill the man than to be killed by a surprise attack. Michonne looked back at Glenn and softly nodded her head.

"He didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened. You were almost killed. Daryl was captured. And you and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel stated from the doorway.

"You can't stop me." Glenn walked up to the old man.

Adira furrowed her eyebrows at the Asian man. No one was in a right mind state. Rick had gone to do god knows what after his little incident with the other group. Glenn was seeker revenge. Maggie was hiding something. This group was hardly a group. It was just a bunch of people who were trying to do there own things.

"Rick would never allow this." Hershel responded while tightening his grip on his left crutch.

"You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Rick had been seen looking around the place. His vision was distant and they could Al see the glimmer of tears welling up.

"Think this through clearly. T-dog lost his life here. Lori, too. The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing. What are we really waiting for? If he's really on his way, we should be out of here by now."

"And go where?"

"We lived on the road all winter."

"Back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours."

"We can't stay here."

"We can't run." Glenn's angry face slowly disssapeared when he saw Maggie walk away with her arms crossed and eyes looking down at her boots.

Adira wasn't sure, but she had a feeling that she had gone through the same thing as Maggie. A sad sensation roamed her body. It wasn't until now that she realized what she had gone through. She was so caught up in getting away from Woodbury that she didn't have time to feel bad for herself.

She never thought she'd feel this way again. Feeling disgust for yourself was something she didn't want to feel again.

Why do I feel disgusted? I did what I had to do. She thought. Killing people would soon become an instinct, even if she didn't want to. Now she hated herself for it, but soon, she'd be thankful.

She soon came out of her thoughts. Everyone still looked at Glenn.

Glenn sighed before saying, "alright, we'll stay put. We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand."

He nodded at Hershel before crouching beside Carl and telling him they'll go down to the tombs together. Michonne offered to help but Glenn strictly told her that she and Adira needed to be out here in case anything happened.

Suddenly, Glenn's eyes roamed the room. "Who's on watch?"

When no one replied, Glenn scoffed and shook his head while walking out the room.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀   ོ
⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ             ོ              ོ                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀                            ོ

Michonne and Adira had been strolling the field infront of the prison for a while. Glenn had given the two rifles, he had said "just in case."

The older woman was telling the teen the story of how her and her husband had met. Supposedly, Michonne met the young man at a bar. The two hit it off well from the beginning. The man would just talk and make her laugh.

"And he told me, why do bees have sticky hair? Oh god." She began laughing, making Adira smile. Michonne was the type of person who couldn't stop laughing while telling someone else a funny story. Even though Adira would get annoyed by people like this, she could never find Michonne annoying. "Because they use honey combs. My god! How stupid is that."

The two laughed. It seemed as if there were no problems in the world. The two had huge smiles on their faces, their eyes were squinted and their faces looked up at the blue sky.

Their smiles were wiped off their faces at the sound of a loud gunshot. The two quickly hid behind the prison bus that was knocked onto the side.

They peeked over the side and saw the Governor aiming his rifle towards Carol. Michonne quickly fired at him but missed, since it was a long distance.

Both sides shot at each other repeatedly. No one was killed except an old prisoner who was staying with Ricks group.

Soon, all gunfire stopped and a loud engine filled the air. Adira's eyes widened and she quickly threw herself onto Michonne, knocking them over to the side.

A large ice cream truck threw the gates open. The truck speeded past where the two were just standing and stopped in the middle of the courtyard.

A large ramp dropped from behind the truck and released a large herd of walkers. A man covered in armour ran out and made his way towards the exit. He fired at the two women as he ran past them.

A searing pain brought Adira back. She realized she had been almost laying ontop of Michonne, acting like a human shield. She looked down to see a small pool of blood coming from her stomach.

Michonne quickly snapped out of her thoughts and helped the girl stand up. The bullet had only skimmed her but it still hurt like hell.

Adira clenched her jaw and the two began running. Michonne ran in front of the teen, slicing heads to clear the way for them. Stinging tears swimmer in her eyes. She didn't know why. The wound barley hurt but maybe it was just her body saying it was scared.

A large grey truck pulled up next to them. The two quickly got inside once realizing it was Glenn and Hershel.

Once Glenn started driving again, the dark skinned woman quickly tried to see if Adira was okay. The teen swatted her hands away. "I'm fine. The bullet skimmed me." She panted while clutching her wound and Michonne backed off to see walkers make their way inside the gates.

The other gate to the prison was opened by Maggie and Beth as the truck drove in. They hurriedly closed the gate once more, preventing any walkers from going inside.

Everyone was standing behind the gates. They could see three figures standing beside the woods, most likely Rick and other people. Walkers limped their way in and mixed themselves in with the ones that Woodbury brought.

Adira didn't know what to think. The only thing in her head was how was she gonna kill the Governor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...
10.6K 470 49
โ your hands . . . โž โ what about my hands? โž โ they're cold. โž ๏น™twd fanfic๏นš ๏น™book 1 of 3๏นš ๏น™oc x oc๏นš ๏น™seasons 1 - 4๏นš ๏น™slight oc x daryl๏นš ๏น™ยฉ hea...
277 15 5
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
6.6K 261 28
Alyssa Chรกvez has felt alone for most of her life. She was never good at making friends. She always felt a distance between her and her family. So wh...