๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

By -veiledfairy

๐’”๐’ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
01
02
03

04

222 8 14
By -veiledfairy

Kylie's P.o.v

I walked into my hotel room exhausted.

We had a few hours to rest before Kehlani's show and I planned to spend them sleeping.

We all just came back from one of her meet and greets and I was still tired from the trip yesterday.

I also fell asleep on her in the car and she was rubbing my face and ughhh I'm in love.

Honestly I might be. She makes me feel different but I know her ways. Or I've heard about her ways.

We're best friends anyways, that's all we will be.

I took of my shoes and laid down, trying my best not to cry.

I want her, but she wants everyone? Or no one or maybe one person.

And I want her so bad that I'd let her use me, just so I could get something of her.

It's sad but it's true. I could feel the hot tears starting to fall so I just let them.

What hurts the most is when you feel like you're feeling more than the other person.

"Kylie?" Jhene's voice rang out from the bathroom.

I damn well forgot we were sharing this room.

I would wipe the tears but I know she'd be able to tell so I just let them continue to fall.

"Who hurt you?" she asked, putting on her shoes.

Look at her crazy ass getting ready to beat someone up. I love her so much.

"No one, my head just hurting bad." I said and she nodded.

"Sleep then, I will leave you some water." She said softly and I nodded and closed my eyes.

Thank fuck she didn't ask anymore questions because I know she knows I'm lying.

I decided that she was right, I should just go to sleep.

If not I'd just dream about her or some weird shit.

Either way, I'd get a good five hours in right now so why not.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to Jhene shaking me.

"Kylie girl we have half an hour!" She rolled her eyes and I sat up.

I didn't want to miss the opening, I hope she isn't gone yet.

"Get up so we can go girl." She pushed me off the bed and I fell onto the floor.

If that didn't get me out my daydream frenzy then nothing would.

I had the quickest shower in history of showers and then put on a black dress and some heels.

I didn't have time to do over my hair or do any makeup but someone at the stadium should be able to do it. Maybe that at least.

"Sean and Lani are waiting with Sza so lets go." my best friend dragged me out our hotel room.

I smiled to myself. She waited, for us, at least us included me in a way.

I really have to start getting a grip on myself because this isn't okay one bit.

"Hey bestie." Kehlani said when we got in the car.

I smiled and sat next to her.

For a while we were just staring at each other until her phone rang and then Jhene, Sza and Sean were all talking.

"My manager is mad mad." she laughed.

"I knew we should've dropped you then came back." Sean said and she looked at me then smiled making my heart melt.

It's either I'm in love for real for real or she knows what she's doing.

Who would hurt their said best friend like this I have no clue.

The rest of the drive to the stadium, she was talking to me about her set list then we talked about trees I don't know why but we had this whole discussion on how we felt about people who excessively cut down trees and stuff like that.

"I'll see you guys before the show, I have to talk to my manager and get dressed." She said when we got backstage.

"Bye babe." She said to me, hugging me and as soon as she left I jumped up and down.

Sza rolled her eyes at me. Bitches stay hating.

"She calls us all that you know right. I thought we had a discussion Kylie." She said and I just rolled my eyes back at her.

Like let me have my moment for a little even.

"You hurt her feelings." Jhene laughed.

"Baby be nice." Sean said and came up to me.

At least someone's on my side here.

"Let's go get some drinks." He said to me.

I nodded and we left, Jhene cursing at us but we just laughed.

"She likes you." He said taking a mouthful of his vodka.

"I'm not tryna get drunk." I said and drank some water.

"Didn't you hear me girl." Sean hit my arm playfully.

I nodded.

"Doesn't seem like it, but then sometimes it does." I confessed.

It was the truth.

Sometimes the stares, and the words, and the way she acts makes it seem like she feels the same.

But then she can say or do things that throw it off.

Maybe this is my fault you know, no one told me stay stuck on her.

What am I even talking about, we've hardly been friends.

"Sean? Ky?" Kehlani's voice said from around the corner.

I slowed down my steps to stall time.

She had to go on now, Sean was tipsy and I had a headache from all my thinking.

I was praying Sean would keep his mouth if it was the last thing he did.

"Where were you guys?" She asked, hugging me and I just wanted to stay in her arms forever.

"Getting drinks, you look nice." I smiled, taking her hand as we walked with Sean following us.

"Are you gonna watch the show ma? Sean?" She said as some people for sound came up to her.

"We might, but we can hear from back here." I said because I'm sure Sean didn't even hear what she said.

I gave her one last hug and wished her good luck before she went with her dancers and everyone.

I made my way back to Sza and Jhene who rolled her eyes at me.

"Hope yain fucked my man hoe." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah he's great."

"Jhene we had drinks, I wasn't even close to her like that." Sean said.

At least he knew what we were talking about now. Or was he just playing before.

"We're gonna have like two hours of nothing to do." Sza groaned and sat back in a chair.

We were in Lani's dressing room but we could still literally hear every word she sang.

I think she was doing the touch me remix, but Victoria couldn't make it to this show so she was using the voice over for her part.

"We can listen to her sing." I rolled my eyes. These people are so mean.

"Honey only you want to hear Kehlani all day long." Sean joked.

"Her voice is sexy." I shrugged.

"I'm sure you think her-

"Alright let's go." Jhene said, cutting Sean off. I swear this boy loves to mess with me.

"I need new friends." I said.

"I'm so nice to you." Sza said placing her hand over her chest.

"Yeah...no. I'm gonna hit up my sisters, let them know how I'm doing." I said taking out my phone.

Was my home screen Kehlani from at the meet and greet, yes and no mf is gonna find out.

By the time I was done texting everyone, Kehlani was back here for an outfit change.

"Hiiii." She came over to me, smiling.

"How was it?" I asked as she put down her phone.

"Magical honestly, they're so amazing out there, it's amazing out there." The taller girl smiled and I smiled to see her so happy about this.

"One day you're gonna be up there with me" She said.

"Oh no no no no not singing." I stated because the fuck?

"No but I'll find a way." She said before she was pulled back to fix her make up.

I went to look for Jhene and the others and bumped into someone.

"You are?" He asked.

"Kylie Jenner." I gave him my hand.

"Travis Scott." He said.

As in Travis Scott Travis Scott? Oh my God, wow really wow.

This is my sisters ex also.

"Tell Kendall I said hi." He said as he walked off.

Yeah I guess they ended on good terms or whatever.

Anyways I paid him no mind and continued looking for them.

"Good days in my mindddd." Sza sang.

I've never heard this song before.

I went to see the three of them with pens. Oh so they all writing songs and shit.

"That sounded nice." I said standing at the door.

"So now you that you're done making lover eyes and Ms Parrish are you gonna drink with us?" Sean said.

"Be nice." Jhene hit his arm.

"After the show he means." Sza said.

"Sure why not, I'm not gonna stay here all alone." I laughed.

"Travis is coming also." Sean said again and I wanted to kick him.

How dare him be nice after being so rude. Two sided bum.

We went out into the pit for the last quarter of the show.

Some people noticed Sza and asked if they were dating, to which she laughed and just smiled and it made my blood boil.

I know they aren't but why would people press it this bad.

Would they prefer them over us no that there is an us but if people don't even like me with her that just lessens the chance of there being an us.

Anyways the last song she sand was Thank You and she sounded amazing.

We went backstage right after so we could leave before all of the traffic.

"God damn I'm tired my legs hurt as fuck." Kehlani said and took off her heels.

"You punking out?" Sean smirked and she gasped.

"Hell no, we getting turnt tonight." She laughed and went int the dressing room to change.

"Are they always like this?"

"They are." Sza smiled sadly.

"We need to go on a girls trip."Jhene said.

"Yeah but not with just us three, we need more friends because y'all make music and leave me out." I said.

"We can pick lipstick colors if you'd like." Sza laughed.

"Haha so funny."

"Don't be biter." Jhene laughed.

"Leave her alone y'all." Keh said as she finally came out.

I smiled to myself but kept a straight face.

"Oh your girl defending you." Sean teased and Kehlani hit his arm.

"You play too much."

"Yo man play too much." He said.

"I'm into girls but try again." She said and I swear she looked at me.

Honestly I'm sure her eyes were on mine.

"Let's go to the club before it gets crowded." Jhene said.

When we got to the club it was crowded as hell.

And despite everyone probably knowing all of us they still asked for damn ID like what?? We all over 18.

"Ten vodka shots."

"I want hennessy."

"Can't forget Don Julio."

I just sat there and let them order whatever, I'd drink whatever.

I wasn't in the mood to get shit faced but I'm not about to be the only one sober.

We already told security when to get us if we didn't call an uber so we were set.

I remember the firs three glasses of Don Julio but I don't remember anything else after that.

I do know I felt drunk and high and all sorts of things but it felt amazing.

Jhene and I made out a few times before Kehlani pulled me away from her.

"Get your own girl, don't you have Sean." She said, pulling me roughly.

Not this turning me on or whatever.

"Where we goinnn Lanii." I laughed because I felt cool air on my face.

"I dsnt knowww." She laughed.

Sean came up to us and he wasn't laughing so I poked his face.

"I'm taking everyone home." he said and I felt sad.

"Booooo lame! WHY WHY WHY." Sza screamed.

I stared screaming also because I didn't want to feel left out but then I felt lips on mine so I stopped until I realised it was Kehlani.

I kissed her back but then she pulled away.

"Too loud." She said and I nodded.

I'm sure Jhene said something but I couldn't even hear her.

On the ride back to the hotel I sobered up quite a bit but Kehlani was still out of it.

"See y'all later we gonna have sex as hell." Jhene laughed and pulled Sean into their room.

" Us too!" I laughed meaning me and Keh.

I saw her staring at me so I raised my eyebrows.

I don't think I'm drunk but everyone looked funny still.

"Whatttt?"

"Shush." She said and kissed me, pushing me into the door of our room.

okayyy so now they kissed or wtv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...