Falling for the Devil

By MentallyUnstablexoxo

Harley Prince has been a good girl all her life. But when her best friend's brother gets expelled from colleg... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Intro❀︎
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
#1 The Downfall
#2 Regret
#3 New/Old Kid
#4 After Hours
#5 Jailbirds
#6 Bad Ideas
#7 Revenge
#8 Valentine's
#9 Cujo
#10 Camryn
#11 Butterfly Knife
#12 Two Flirts
#13 Pranks
#14 Freight
#15 Sorry
#16 Arguing
#17 SLUT
#18 Fuck-Toy
#19 Distraction
#20 Problems
#21 Hot Tubs
#22 - Sex Lemonade
#23 New Me
#24 Hookups
#25 Body Kisses
#26 PARTY CRASHERS
#27 No Regrets
#28 The Devil in her Angel Eyes
#29 Drugs and Money
#30 - Deadly Summers
#31 Oliver
#32 Football Class
#33 Highway Bitches
#34 Graduation Fuck You's
#35 Gun F*cking
#37 I-
#38 Dumb Dates
#39 Virgin Round Two
Disclaimer
#40 Old/New Self
#41 Missing
#42 Hope Crew
#43 Across the Country
#44 Goodbye
#45 Times Changed - Epilogue
Author's Note

#36 Fights

21.8K 360 799
By MentallyUnstablexoxo

~Sessions 32 - Summer Walker ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Oliveeees!" I screech, running up the stairs. I burst into his room to see him packing his backpack. "Are you ready to rumble?!" I laugh, jokingly.

"Harley are you drunk?" Ollie immediately asks as he takes in my stumbling figure.

I shake my head. "No, not even the slightest bit." I fall forward as my head spins. Luckily a pair of arms is enough to catch me.

"It's 10 in the morning Harley, what the fuck?"

I roll my eyes, pushing off Ollie and face planting into the mattress. "Look, no need to be mad. It's summer break, relaxxxx," I draw. Everything's not okay. Just my best friends sleeping with each other.

"I'll deal with you when you're sober. Are you ready?" He asks.

I stand up straight and nod. "Sir, yes sir." I break out into giggles. Ollie rolls his eyes, grabbing my arm and leading me out the room with one hand and his bags in the other.

We're going away on a trip. To the cottage! Just Ollie, Cam and I. I've been thinking whether I should ask them about their "relations" or if I should just leave it and let it be. I mean Cam seems happy with Jet right now, I don't want to ruin it.

"Please just sleep the whole ride there. You are not going to the party tonight," he mumbles.

"What party?"

I look up to see the last person I want to see. "Who the fuck invited you?" I was all for making up with Evelyn a few days ago until I found out she got into my dream university. They took away my scholarship and gave it to her.

She holds her hands together in front of her and looks up at Ollie with the sweetest smile. "Ollie did, of course. I can help you with that." She reaches for Ollie bags but he retracts his arms.

Ollie laughs. "It's all good Ev, I need you to help me out with something else. Or someone," Ollie mumbles in a low tone as he looks at me.

I shake my head repeatedly as fast as I can, getting dizzy as I do. "Sure, what is it?" Evelyn asks. Before I know it, Ollie pushes me towards her.

"Watch her, she's drunk Just make sure she doesn't do anything dumb and stays hydrated while I drive." Ollie grabs his bags before walking out of the house.

Evelyn glares at me and I glare back before walking to the car. I had already placed my bags in the trunk before meeting Ollie. I crawl into the backseat, laying across the back.

My peace is broken when Evelyn shoves my feet out of the way, making space for herself. What she should be doing is making space for herself next to a doggy house.

I huff out a breath, and sit up straight. Ollie eyes me from the rearview mirror. "Just go to sleep Harley. Please," he begs. I nod, closing my eyes.

"I'm only going to sleep because it'll make this trip go by faster."

❤︎

"Harleyyyy." My eyes flicker open to Cam, shaking my arm. "Wake up! We're here," she exclaims. I open my eyes all the way and begin looking around.

"Finally," I mutter. Cam moves, making space for me to get out of the car.

"Why haven't you returned my texts or calls?" She asks as we make it to the trunk of the car where Evelyn and Ollie are talking.

Maybe I haven't returned them because I found out she slept with my best friend! And my best friend Ollie slept with my best friend! This is so confusing.

I hear a loud scream causing all of us to turn around only to see Emmett jump off the roof into a pile of couch cushions and mattresses. "WOOO! Zion you're next," he shouts as he struggles to get up.

Zion jumps next, diving onto the cushions. Him and Emmet both crack a laugh. "Come on Jet!" Emmett shouts looking up as Jet and Grey stand on the roof.

Jet looks back and forth between the cushions and window as he decides. "PUSSY!" Zion shouts.

"PUSSY!" Emmett shouts.

"Come on Jet, don't be a pussy! Your girl is watching!" I shout. All four boys' eyes shoot to us as I lean my back against the car.

But my eyes only catch one person's. Grey's.

He winks before pushing Jet. Except he doesn't land on the mattress. He lands in the bushes right next to the house. The guys all laugh and cheer while Grey jumps.

As everyone laughs, Grey reaches his arm out, helping Jet who looks sore. "Fuck, I think you broke my wrist man," he laughs it off meanwhile his wrist looks like it's starting to swell.

"Should've jumped pussy," I joke. The others laugh.

"The word pussy is degrading to women. You shouldn't use it," Evelyn says.

Camryn snorts. "Who gives a fuck Evelyn!" I shout turning to face her. "No one invited you here, no one wants you here, no one cares!" I take a few steps forward.

"Angel." I look over my shoulder to see Grey. He's shaking his head, mentally telling me to stop.

"Ollie invited me, he wants me here," she sticks her ground.

I watch as her eyes light up as she looks at Ollie. Ollie keeps the blank state on his face. "Of course you're still fucking in love with him. Everyone just loves a piece of Oliver James West huh," I mutter, looking at him.

He lets out a dry laugh. "What is that supposed to mean?"

I turn around and look at Jet. "Guess what? Ollie and Cam fucked! Because Ollie couldn't get with me and Jet and Cam... hell I don't even know what the fuck is going on between you guys," I grumble under my breath.

"HARLEY!" Cam screams, tears building in her eyes.

I shrug. "What it's true?"

"Well at least I'm not fucking-" Cam pauses, shaking her head. "I'm not that low. You're drunk right now." Cam walks off, and into the house.

Ollie scoffs, turning around and walking away. And of course Evelyn trails after him like a lost puppy dog.

"Harley, is that true?" Jet asks. I turn around to see the sad look on his face.

Oh shit, what did I do?

"Yeah," I breathe in defeat. I fucked up.

My arm is roughly grabbed. "We'll be back," Grey says as he pulls me towards his car. He opens the passenger door, pushing me in. He closes it before getting in the front seat.

"Grey I-"

"Shut up."

"Bu-"

"Harley just shut up for five minutes. You really know who to fuck up everything don't you," he mutters as he starts the car. I sink back into the seat, thinking about his words. He's right.

❤︎

I jolt in my sleep, waking up to the sound of a loud car horn. I sit up, looking around only to realize we're in a parking lot. Correction, I'm in a parking lot. Grey is nowhere to be found.

My hand lifts to my forehead, as the dull pounding pain comes in. Hungover in the evening, that's amazing. It's dark out, where would Grey be?

Oh shit.

Forget about Grey! I need to apologize to Camryn, right away. I shouldn't have said that. I was mad but not even at Ollie or Cam.

The door opens and I look to my left as Grey sits down with a cup of ice cream in his hands. "Alive?" He mumbles as he eats his ice cream.

"Unfortunately," I groan. "I need to apologize to Cam."

"And Oliver," Grey adds.

"And Oliver," I repeat as I close my eyes, leaning back.

"And Jet."

I take in a deep breath. "And Jet." He's right, I owe him an apology too. Even if it was none of his business, he shouldn't have to find out like that.

"And Evelyn."

I snap my head to Grey with wide eyes. "Hell no." He rolls his eyes in response. "Grey you can't make me. I'll apologize to everyone but Evelyn. Who the fuck cares about her-"

"Harley! Can you stop thinking about yourself for five seconds and put away your sappy everyone should feel bad for me, act. Get over yourself, you graduated, stop acting like you're the queen bee of high school."

This time I'm the one rolling my eyes.

"Roll your fucking eyes Harley, that's not going to change your shit decisions. Cam did not deserve that-"

"She slept with-"

"Oliver. Your best friend. I know. But you're sleeping with me aren't you, your best friend's brother. Let it go," Grey exhales all in one breath.

I grumble under my breath. "That's different." I actually like Grey.

"Is it? You slept with me the first chance you got and repeatedly after even though you thought this was going nowhere-"

"You crawled into my window on multiple occasions!" I shout.

"You could've said no at any time Harley, I didn't force you. We have a safe word and every time you used it, I stopped. Harley, it was your choice to sleep with me!"

I shake my head, staring ahead at the empty parking lot. "That's not fair. It felt like I didn't have a choice. Grey I almost failed high schoo-"

"That's not my fucking fault Harley and you know it. You dropping your responsibilities for sex and alcohol is not my fault. The world doesn't revolve around Miss Harley Prince, other people are going through shit too."

I stay silent not knowing how to reply.

"Grey you and I are different from Ca-"

"God Harley, how fucking thick is your skull. We are both betraying Oliver right now whether this is going somewhere or not. Cam and Oliver are friends too and hooked up once. It was not your story to tell. Just like how Cam didn't tell Oliver about us. It's not her story to tell." 

I bite my tongue wondering if he's right. But if I am falling in love with Grey would that still make me someone who's betraying Ollie. Love is different?

I nod slowly. "I'll apologize to everyone," I huff out. Grey scoffs, shifting in his seat. "What did you want an apology too, Greyson?" I look at him and pout fakely.

"I didn't know I was getting involved with such a bitch."

I bite the inside of my cheek. That hurt me. "You made me this way, asshole." He's the reason I changed.

"Right because I'm the reason for all your problems right. The drugs, the failing, you becoming an alcoholic-"

"I'm not!"

"Yeah you are. You're just like your grandfather and will probably end up like him!"

I don't bother looking at Grey. I stare ahead as tears fall down my face. "That was a low blow," I puffed the air out from my cheeks. My grandpa was an alcoholic who abused his kids AKA my dad and died from alcohol poisoning.

When I was six he was supposedly "recovered" for a year. My grandma had an errand to run and left me with her after I begged her not to. He found alcohol and got aggressive. He didn't stop drinking and before I knew it, I was calling 911 for the both of us.

"Just like what you did to Cam back there."

"Drive me back. I'm done talking with you." I'm really starting to second guess this whole relationship thing with Grey. That really hurt.

He tosses his ice cream out of the window, not even bothering to finish it before starting up the car. He begins driving without speaking a word to me. I lean my head against the glass and silently cry.

Maybe I needed to hear that but I did not deserve it like that.

As soon as the car comes to a stop I lift my head as the faint sound of music lingers. He didn't take me back to the cottage, he took me to some party.

"Greyson, take me back home," I plead with tears running down my face. I look at him after a moment of silence, wiping my tears with the sleeve of my sweater. I don't feel well.

His eyes soften for a moment before going stone cold again. We both jolt to someone being slammed against the hood of his car. Grey and I immediately look ahead to see Ollie being beaten by another man.

"Fuck." Grey reaches in front of me, pulling open the glove box and taking out his gun. He cocks it as he opens the door and runs out. He pulls the man off Ollie and pushes him back before aiming his gun at him.

The man lifts his hands in the air surrendering but that doesn't stop Grey from smacking the gun across his face. Blood bleeds from his lip and nose, dripping all over the man's white shirt. Grey still keeps his gun aimed at him.

Grey signals Ollie back and he runs, getting in the backseat of the car. "Harley?" He questions as I turn around to look at him. I take off my seatbelt and crawl into the back.

"Ollie I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have told everyone what happened, I'm sorry." I wrap my arms around him and he does the same back. Except a small laugh falling from his lips.

"It's whatever, you know I don't care." He grabs my face with his hands, forcing me to look at him. His eyes scan my teary face. "Are you okay?" I nod. "Are you sure?" I'm not.

I wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry for everything." He rubs my back soothingly as I cry into his chest. He holds me tight, rocking us back and forth as he always did whenever I'd cry.

I jump to the sound of a gunshot. Ollie tightens his hold. "Shhhh, they're just warning shots," he assures. "Harley I promise everyone will forgive you and it'll be alright. You were drunk and we make stupid mistakes while drunk. We all have."

I hear the sound of the door opening and closing twice. I keep my head tucked in Ollie's chest, not wanting to see Grey. I hear the laughter of Emmett and Grey.

"Harley?" Emmett questions as I tighten my grip on Ollie.

"Shit," Grey curses. "Ange-"

"She's fine," Ollie cuts Grey off. "Just drive G."

"Not even a thank you for saving your ass?"

"You're my brother, you'll save me no matter what." Ollie's chest rumbles as he laughs. For the next 30 minutes, I block out the conversation of what happened at the party and jokes.

Ollie shakes me just a tad and runs his fingers through my hair. "We're here," she whispers.

"I got her, go get cleaned up." I hear Grey's voice.

I grip Ollie even tighter, telling him not to let go. "It's fine, she's just shaken up. I'll calm her," Ollie says.

"Ollie you're covered in blood and bruises. I know how to calm her down," Grey says. Him and Ollie both know how to calm me down.

But I don't want Grey too right now. "She's fine and probably feels safer with me, Grey. I got her, I always do." Ollie lifts me in his arms and I lean my head against his chest.

Grey scoffs slamming the car door.

Ollie carries me all the way up to the room Cam and I are staying in.  "Is she okay? Ollie what happened?" I hear Cam's worried voice as Ollie drops me on the bed.

I sit up, wiping my snot and tears away. "Ollie, Cam. You guys are my best friends and I shouldn't have betrayed the both of you like that. Drunk or not. It shouldn't matter that you slept together." I mean, I did sleep with Ollie.

"I shouldn't have called you out for it. Obviously I was too caught up in my issues to not ask and worry about yours and Jet's." I gesture to Cam. "And our relationship. We'll talk later," I tell Ollie.

He nods. "I have to go clean up. Later girls," he waves before walking away.

I turn to Cam. "Forgiven, you know I love you. And I talked to Jet, he's not that mad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 5 9
Harley Maddie Johnson a careless 17 year old girl. A personality screaming "I don't give two shit who you are, if you're not my friends or family the...
2.9K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
119K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...
93.8K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...