𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 29

2.4K 178 163
By IVBfanfics

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<33

WARNING- THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF AN ATTEMPTED S*ICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Y/N's POV-

I can't open my eyes but I can hear people around me talking. I felt so.....numb inside.

"I'm not sure.....I don't think it's possible" A mans voice rang out but I couldn't do anything except  listen."We'll be adopting her" A boys voice rang out and I felt as though.....I knew who it was.

The name was on the tip of my tongue but I wasn't able to think properly right now."We aren't even sure if she's going to wake up and if she does then there will be a lot of legal process" the mans voice rang out and I assumed that he was a doctor.....which meant that I was in the hospital. Judging my the sound of a monitor beeping....I was correct.

"She's going to wake up and we will take any legal processes that are necessary" A woman's voice rang out in my ears but this voice was unfamiliar.

Who was speaking?

Why were they talking about adopting?

Did they mean....me? Adopting me?

This was all too weird but my mind had begun to feel hazy and then....the voices drowned out and I could no longer hear them anymore. I couldn't hear or see anything....Now I felt completely and utterly.....empty.

~2 days later~

Takemichi's POV-

It had been a month since Y/N's been stabbed.

She hadn't woken up yet.....and everyone was losing hope. We all needed her here.....but she wasn't. Mikey was currently at the hospital with Y/N.....Emma said that he seemed more distant than usual. This is the first time that he's visited her since she was emitted last month.....this long month. Something felt off.

So I decided to head to the hospital as well and maybe I'd have a chance to talk to him about everything. I opened the door to the hospital and I noticed a boy wearing a black hood. He was tall and he kept his head down but he had definitely come from the same hall as Y/N. I got the feeling that I knew him and as he passed me.....that's when I got a small glimpse of his face.

It was Hanma!

My eyes widened as I quickly sprinted towards Y/N's room and I swung the door open to see that she was still sleeping there. But now....there were flowers sitting on the bedside table besides her.

I tilted my head to the side "Hanma brought her flowers?" I wondered out loud as I looked around the room "But where'd Mikey go.....?" I questioned quietly as I sat besides Y/N's bed and sighed "Y/N.....Hey" I started off with a small smile as I brushed a strand of hair out of her face "Your hair is growing heh.....Um today was pretty boring, I'm guessing that Mikey came to see you though since Emma said that he would" I said as I glanced around the room.

"But perhaps he left before I came in" I said quietly as I grabbed her hand and smiled "I- uh....miss you, we all miss you so much and er-" I cut myself off as tears began running down my face.

"Can you call me a crybaby now?"

I wiped my tears away with one hand as I held onto her hand even tighter."Um....." I drifted off as I looked over at the table and I noticed that there was a note. I grabbed the note and looked down to see something written down in really messy handwriting.

'Sorry N/N....hopefully we get to see each other now'

My eyes widened "Mikey!" I said loudly as I felt my hand being squeezed tightly and I looked down at our hands before looking at her face to see that Y/N's eyes were still closed "Is Mikey.....in trouble?" I asked and I felt her squeeze my hand a bit tighter.

"Y/N.....are you awake?"

Mikey's POV-
~10 Minutes earlier~

I held onto N/N's hand as I stared down at her face.

"I've been leaving my room to feed Salem for you....I remember that when we first met, you said that you wanted a cat when you were older" I said quietly as I frowned "Sorry but I can't feed him anymore" I said as a single tear streamed down my cheek.

"I miss you" I mumbled as I squeezed her hand "All the time" I continued as I looked down at my lap."I'm sorry" I said as I looked over at the paper that I had just left my final note on. "Maybe we'll see each other soon" I said quietly as I stood up and let go of her hand "It just hurts too much now.....so"

".....In another life N/N"

I turned my head and began walking towards the door as I took the chance to look back one more time. She was still unconscious....like she had been for the passed month. Nothing was going to change.

I began walking out of the room and down the halls as I came across one of the doctors that had been helping N/N with her 'recovery'. I also saw a boy with a black hood on, he was walking down the hall that I had just came in with flowers in his hands, but I wasn't paying much attention to him.....my only thought was on N/N. "Where's the roof?" I asked and the doctor looked down at me "Oh it's right back there and all the way up the stair-" he stopped talking once I pushed by him and began making my way up the stairs. "I'll see you soon N/N" I whispered as I pushed the roof door open and I felt the wind blowing my hair around as I closed the door behind me and walked over to the ledge.

I placed my hands on the ledge and looked out at the streets below. I slowly climbed up and stood on top of the ledge as I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry N/N....and Ken-Chin, Emma-.....everyone in Toman" I mumbled as I shivered a bit.

I opened my eyes and looked towards the sky as I saw the sun shining down brightly. N/N had reminded me of the sun.....she made me see bright colors all of the time but now.....now I had only seen black and white.

Everywhere I looked.

Everything was completely bland.

I smiled a bit as I closed my eyes once more before turning around and falling backwards.

Suddenly, I stopped falling.

And that's when I saw her.

N/N.....I saw N/N.

My eyes widened as she stared down at me with wide eyes "N/N....." I whispered and tears began falling down her face as the sun shined brightly over her, it made her look like an angel. "Don't go" she whispered and I shut my eyes before slowly opening them up again. She was gone.

And I was holding onto the ledge.

Tears began streaming down my cheeks.

I should've known.....she wasn't waking up.

My fingers slowly began to let go of the bars before a hand caught onto mine, It was Takemitchy.

Tears were streaming down his eyes "Mikey-Kun" he cried and I stared at him with a dull look. "I don't want to be here without her" I whispered as my tears seemed to stop for a moment. Takemichi shook his head as he attempted to pull me up but I wasn't making it easy for him. I had completely given up.

"You don't have to!" He said and he smiled with tears still streaming down his face as I closed my eyes "Let me go" I said blankly as I looked back up at him.

"DAMN IT!"

"SHE WOKE UP MIKEY!"

My eyes widened "W-what?" I questioned and tears had begun to stream down Takemichi's face "She just woke up!" He said and I scanned his face for any sign of trickery but I found none.

"Is she really.....awake?" I asked and he nodded quickly "She is.....she really is!" He said and I slowly brought my other hand up as he held onto it "Please.....save me"

He smiled as he pulled me up and I fell back onto the roof with him "Can I go see.....N/N?" I asked quietly and he frowned a bit "The doctors are talking to her right now but we can see her later" he said and I stared down at the roof tiles "Ok"

Y/N's POV-

I looked around the hospital room.

"Do you remember your name?" The doctor asked and I gave a short nod "What is it?" He asked and I glared at him "....W....water" I croaked out and his eyes went slightly wide as he sighed before walking out of the room and coming back in a few moments later with a cup of water in his hand.

He handed it to me and I quickly gulped it down.

"It's Y/N, I'm 16 years old and I already know that my sister is dead so don't bother giving me any sympathetic looks" I said as I narrowed my eyes at him and he stared at me in shock before clearing his throat.

"Um.....well while you were sleeping, a young man and his family came in and they were rambling on about adoption" He said and my eyes widened slightly.

So that actually happened.....?

I didn't imagine it.

"How long have I been in a coma?" I asked and he looked down at a file "A month" he said and my eyes went wide "A whole.....month" I whispered and he nodded "Back on the subject, they've gotten lawyers and have taken legal action to adopt you" he said as he pulled out a piece of paper "You don't have a legal guardian so the choice is ultimately up to you but I'd like to inform you that you are 16 s-" I cut him off "Who was it?" I asked and he raised a brow "Um I believe their last names were Mitsuya" he said and my eyes widened slightly as I stared up at him.

Takashi Mitsuya.

"Did he have lavender colored hair?" I asked and he thought for a second "Uh that's correct" he said and I looked down at the blankets that I had been clutching.

"Can you leave or something?" I asked and he looked slightly taken aback by that.

"I have to check your vitals and make sure that you're stable enough to leave al-" I cut him off "GET OUT" I exclaimed and my throat began to hurt. He flinched slightly by my sudden outburst before sighing and walking out of the room.

I sighed as the door closed and I looked over at the flowers on the bedside table.

I didn't know who left them....maybe Hinata or Emma.

I covered my face with my hands "A whole month....." I whispered as my eyes went wide "What about Manjiro" I whispered as I ripped the blankets off of me.

I slowly sat up and placed my feet on the ground, I took out the IV in my arm and tried walking.

That wasn't a good idea, I fell straight onto my butt.

"Ouch" I muttered as I slowly stood back up and sat down on the bed as I began moving my legs around and trying to get them to feel less numb.

I sighed as a nurse walked in.

Her eyes widened slightly "You shouldn't take that IV off-" I cut her off "My head hurts, can you please be quiet" I mumbled and her eyes widened before she frowned "Right....." she drifted as she walked over to the bathroom before opening up a cabinet.

She came back in with a bottle of pills, She handed me two "I'll get you some water" she said and I hummed as she walked out of the room.

She came back in moments later with a glass.

"Thanks" I said as I took the pills and swallowed them with the water.

"I brought you some clothes, the doctor informed me that you've woken up and he thought that you might feel more comfortable here if you could wear some comfier clothes" she explained and I raised a brow "I have to stay here?" I asked and she nodded slowly "Uh you've just woken up from a coma so they want to run some more tests on you before they can determine whether or not you are ready to leave" she said and I frowned "I'm fine.....I don't want to stay here" I said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Your friends are all in the waiting room....two girls and a few guys have been asking for you" she said and my eyes widened slightly "They....have?" I asked and she nodded "Two of the boys had been here before you woke up and informed us of your awakening" she said and I looked down at my lap with a small smile.

"Can I see them?" I asked and she glanced at the time "How about, I help you with your shower and get you something to eat and then we can talk about letting your visitors in" she said and I frowned a bit before nodding "Ok" I said and she smiled as she helped me up and we walked inside of the bathroom together.

I looked into the mirror and my eyes widened slightly as I took in my appearance.

My hair definitely looked slightly longer, It was messy and my eyes looked so....blank and tired. I was also a lot skinner than before.....I guess that eating through a tube for a full month can do that to you......

She turned on the shower and I took the hospital gown off as I turned and saw the scar on my back.

"It's a miracle that you survived" she said and I gave a short nod "I had some help" I said and she raised a brow "Huh?" She asked and I smiled "My sister....I was going to give up but she give me a little extra push" I said and she smiled a bit but I could see the sympathy in her eyes as she helped me over to the shower.

She quickly helped me wash and clean my hair before turning off the water and helping me get dressed into a t-shirt and sweatpants.

She dried my hair and I tied it up into a bun.

"I bet you're hungry" she said and I hummed "Yeah" I said and she smiled before walking out of the room.

I sat down on the bed and sighed as tears began to stream down my face "S/N....." I drifted off as I looked out of the window. "In another life......" I drifted off as I took a deep breath before smiling "I'll keep smiling for you" I said softly as I stood up slowly and carefully made my way over to the window.

I looked out of it and smiled as I saw birds flying by.

The door opened again "Oh no! You shouldn't be up and moving" The nurse said and I raised a brow "But I feel fine" I said as I turned to her and her eyes were slightly widened "You can....walk?" She asked and I shrugged "Kind of....it still feels a little weird but I can get used to it" I said and she walked over to me.

"Ok well I brought you this food so let's eat" she said and I sighed as we walked back over to the bed.

I sat down and she placed the food on my lap.

"This looks gross" I said as I poked around at the hospital food and she chuckled "I know but you just have to endure it for a little bit" she said and I sighed as I began eating the food.

I stuck my tongue out "Blegh"

The nurse simply laughed at my disgust.

"I won't eat it" I said and she frowned a bit "Oh c'mon, it can't be that bad" she said and I raised a brow before lifting the spoon up to her and her eyes widened slightly as she shook her head and I nodded with a small smirk "If you want me to eat then you try it and tell me what you think" I said and she looked down at the food before giving a look of distaste.

"Ok" she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out one of the hospitals plastic spoons. She opened the plastic and took a small spoonful of the yucky food as she placed it into her mouth.

She swallowed it and stuck her tongue out "You're right, it does taste bad but still! You have to eat it to get healthier" she said and I frowned "I'll eat it if you tell the doctor to let me leave sooner" I said and she frowned "You don't necessarily have anywhere to stay right now.....do you?" She asked and I looked down at the tray as my eyes began to water.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that" she said quickly and I sighed "It's fine" I said as I began eating again.

"Who brought the flowers?" I asked once I was half way done with the food.

"Oh I believe that it was a boy in a hood....I didn't get a good look at his face though but he was quite tall" she said and I hummed "I see" I mumbled as I quickly ate the rest of the food and lifted the tray up to her.

I just realized how exhausted I was but I had been sleeping for a whole month.....it didn't make sense.

I yawned causing her to laugh a bit "It's normal to be tired after waking up from a coma" she said as she patted me on the head "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over.....you can see them all tomorrow though" she said and I frowned "Ok" I said quietly and she smiled as she turned the lights out and left the room.

I crawled back into bed and sighed as I shut my eyes.

Back to sleep.....again.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment! It means so much to me<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 30.4K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
2.4K 125 32
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
3.2K 108 43
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
823 50 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...