Gamer Boyfriend

NIGHTEROTIC द्वारा

[This is just one-shots, Valhalla is the story of that trope] Where your boyfriend is a gamer Remember Engl... अधिक

Info
Info pt2
Pt1
pt3
Pt4
PT 4 bis
pt5
pt6
Pt7
Pt7 bis
Pt8
Pt9
Pt10
pt 11
Pt12
pt 13
pt 14

pt2

5.3K 51 3
NIGHTEROTIC द्वारा

"Now who allowed you to touch yourself ?"
Caught in the act.
It has been days since the last time you f*cked with him, him being to busy with his  school.
Him seeing you didn't make you uncomfortable  but you knew he was gonna make you regret it.
Nasty b4stard.
He sit on his office chair and beckon you to come and sit on his knees. You do so and turn your head towards him as he puts his gaming headset on his head, turning on his game.
"What are you doing ?"
" You know how much I like to see you struggle right ?"
"Don't tell me you're going to..."
"Damn right I am baby, spread your legs open for me"
"H/N..."
"Don't make me do it"
Taking a deep breath, you spread your legs, already apprehending what he was going to do. Your gaze on the screen, you see him join a discord call with his friends and hear their voices through the headset.
He whispers in your ear to be quiet and start to get his hand down between your legs, starting touching you.
"H/N..."
"Shh, I'm playing darling"
Hearing you escape a few low moans, he couldn't help but smirk
"Gosh, what a debraved b*tch"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

my dark souls red द्वारा

लघु कहानी

97K 317 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
16.8K 958 12
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)
71.3K 5K 54
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
Oneshots Goose द्वारा

लघु कहानी

51K 130 16
idk just some oneshots I wrote !Jayden is a trans boy pre T, both characters are over 18!