Gay best friends

By AxelTempQuit

This is just two bestfriends and one likes the other while the other, is oblivious. Enjoy! More

Backstory
New enemys
A christmas disaster.
Hospital..
Distance
The second fight.
The second fight.

Heartbreak..

16 0 0
By AxelTempQuit

  Valentines, 2021.

Ray POV-

I smiled holding lilac as he read. Soon, Jason entered. I smiled as lilac ran to him. I got up and walked over to him. We became a couple a year ago, almost a year and a half!, and we have been happy!

Ray-" good afternoon ba-"

Jason-" don't babe me. We are done. I found someone else."

Ray" w-what! Why..?"

Jason-" i don't love cheaters."

He went to our room. And came out with bags.

Jason-"out. This is no longer your home."

I sighed drying my remaining tears. I grabbed the bags and looked down at lilac.

Ray-" cmon kiddo.. lets go stay with Aunty for a while.."

Lilac-" YAY AUNTY^^"

He smiled running out. Hopping in my car.

Ray-" goodbye Jason.."

I walked to my car and put our stuff in. Soon Jason walked up.

Ray-" what.."

Jason-" give this to lilac."

He handed me a small black doll. Looks like a demon.

Ray-" sure.."

I grabbed it and closed the trunk. I opened the car door.

Ray-" lilac. Papa wants you to have this."

I handed him the doll and he smiled hugging it. I closed the door and got in the driver seat. I drove away, beginning to cry again.

-1 hour later-

I sighed knocking on the door.

Lania-" ye- Ray? Whats wrong? Where's Jason?"

Lilac-" papa got mad at daddy and daddy say we stay with you!"

Lania-" oh you poor things.. come in, Carla will be home from work soon!"

Lilac-" yay! Nana!!"

He walked in while me and Lania grabbed our bags. She gave us the spare room and soon Carla entered.

Carla-" babbeeeee im home!"

Lilac-" NANAAAAA!"

He ran and gladly hugged Carla. I and Lania exited afterwards.

Carla-" wheres Jason?"

Lania-" he broke up with Ray and kicked them out."

Carla-" he.. WHAT?!?"

Ray-" its ok! Its ok!!"

Carla-" it is NOT ok ray! If i see him, he's gonna end up in the hospital!"

Lania-" no. Cmon, lets eat."

They walked over and ate some food we cooked. I sighed pushing it away.

Lania-" you ok..?"

Ray-" I'm gonna go get ready for bed.."

I walked to our room and I layed in bed and began crying. Then, lilac entered.

Lilac-" daddy? Can you put my hair up pretty? Aunty and nana are gonna take us somewhere!"

I nodded and began braiding it. He likes braids. He smiled and dragged me to them. They walked us to a little park. We walked snd talked. I smiled as they bought ice cream. We walked until we came across a pond. It had pretty blossoms and lilacs around it. Lilac gladly picked them and gave them to me.

Lilac-" for you daddy!"

I smiled as the others squealed. We walked back and lilac ran ahead of us.

-Time skip, 3 years later-

I smiled walking with the now married couple, carla and lania, their kid, aliza, and lilac. Aliza is now 10 while lilac is 9. They were playing while we talked. Then,

???-" Ray? That you?"

I turned to see a blue hair male with a bag.

Ray-" Zander?"

Zander-" hell yeah man! Whats up with you?"

Ray-" not much man! Hows the band?"

Zander-" its good! We have a concert tonight! By the way, hows the kid? Haven't seen him for 3 years!"

Lilac-" Uncle Zander!"

He ran over and hugged him.

Zander-" ooooo you are getting so big!"

Lilac-" wheres uncle flex and Papa?"

Zander-" uncle flex is pigging out at a buffet and papa is somewhere."

???-" Zander!"

Zander-" theres papa!"

I looked over to see.. Jason?

Jason-" Zander who are you-"

He was walking but paused when he saw us.

Jason-" ray..?"

Ray-" hello Jason. Now, Zander it was nice talking but we should go."

Jason-" wait Ray!"

I picked up lilac and went to the others. We all walked to the car but soon running approached.

Jason-" ray please.. can we talk.."

Ray-" no. You left me and lilacs life. stay out of it."

I hopped in the car and drove home. I sighed as lilac played with his doll, Derek. As we approached home, a car was in our driveway. Not carla and lanias.. i picked up lilac and took him inside. Soon, knocking came from the door. I opened it to see, JASON!? Again!?

Jason-" please ray.. im sorry.. i really am!"

Ray-" NO-"

Lilac-" daddy why are you yelling?.."

He walked up beside me.

Lilac-" papa...?"

Jason-" yes! I-"

Ray-" he's not your papa. Not anymore. Go play."

I saw his face go sad. Lilac went back to his room.

Jason-" please.. lets make a deal.. just give me 3 months to make you love me again.."

Ray-"...fine But if i don't, you leave us alone!"

He nodded and left.

-2 months later-

I sighed waiting. I looked back at the message.

[J: hey meet me at the park! Asap! <>1:00 pm]

I sighed. This is pointless. Another date stood up. I began walking back to my car until someone grabbed me.

???-" come with me."

I was then dragged to the forest. They dragged me to a little opening and ran away.

Ray-" hello..!?"

Suddenly someone covered my eyes.

???-" guess who~!"

Ray-" Jason.. let go"

He chuckled and uncovered my eyes.

Ray-" how 'romantic'"

He muttered and picked me up. He carried me bridal style up a mountain. He set me on his shoulders and turned us towards the sunset. I watched the sun go slowly down. I smiled as it finally disappeared. Then i was held in his arms. I smiled looking up at him as he carried me back down. I reached up, grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back and soon the figure re-approached.

???-" hah your welcome."

Jason-" thanks lania."

Ray-" LANIA?!"

She took off her hood and sure enough, it was her. I tried to attack her but Jason held me. He carried me back to the cars and put me in his car.

Jason-" thanks again lania!"

Lania-" no prob! Now don't hurt his heart again."

He chuckled and drove me home. I smiled as we approached.

Jason-" soooo did i win the bet?"

Ray-" i guess."

I opened the door and got out.

Jason-" can i have another kisssss?"

I sighed and closed the door. I walked over to his door. I opened it and kissed him again. He smiled and set a flower in my hair.

Ray-" bye loverman."

He laughed.

Jason-" bye lover!"

I smiled and walked to the door. Lilac ran and hugged me.

Ray-" guess what?"

Lilac-" what?"

Ray-" daddy and papa are getting back together."

Lilac-" YAY^^"

I smiled and let him run off. Then there was a knock.i opened the door to Jason again-3-.

Jason-" wanna move in with me?"

I smiled and nodded.

Ray-" Lilac! Pack your things! We're going to stay with papa!"

Lilac-" YAY!"

We heard running and thuds. We laughed and i went to pack my stuff.

-time skip likeeeeee 2 months.-

I smiled kissing my husband and sending him to work while lilac played with his toys. I smiled and went to cook.

I love them!

-The End! To Be Continued in the eyes of Lilac.. in the second book! "The boy and his monsters"-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 8.5K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 180K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...