Daisy

By channieluv6

"Oh my little omega...what am I going to do with you?" The omega stood in front of his alpha, tears in his ey... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

276 11 6
By channieluv6

The next morning, the silence throughout the pack was horrid. Every wolf knowing something wasn't right. Mingyu laid in his bed. Alone. Staring at the white ceiling as his vision tried to focus on something. He couldn't feel his mate. The feeling was miles away. He couldn't shake this feeling that crept up his spine. What was wrong with him? The love of his life, who he had a son with...so far away from his wolf.

Trying to stand up, the alpha felt his head swimming. Probably due to the large amounts of alcohol in his system. JiHoon wasn't home, he was back home with Jimin and Yoongi. With their son as well. He needed time to think. To process what his wolf was feeling. His wolf pissing him off every minute.

A soft knock sounded at the door, almost too quiet to hear. Mingyu's wolf perked up a bit at the familiar smell. He wished he didn't swoon a bit at it. He hated himself.

"You have a meeting Sir. Get up or you will be late." The soft voice was there, then gone in a flash. So was the feeling. Mingyu groaned as he remembered he had a few meetings with pack leaders, which he was sure his second in command would be there. He had to apologize to him.

~~~~
"Open up Wong! This is serious! Where is Taeyong?" Jaehyun pounded on Lucas' door, his knuckles starting to bleed. Finally Jaehyun started to kick the door in. Haechan never locked the door during the day. Never. It was always open for guests. Jaehyun growled as the door finally broke down, falling on the ground.

"Lucas!" Jaehyun looked around, knowing a smell that was extremely unfamiliar. "Haechan!?" Jaehyun heard a dark laugh sound from the kitchen, Jaehyun becoming alert.
"Nice of you to join us Jaehyun. I knew we would see you eventually."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes, "And you are?"

"Not important. For now." The older wolf walked out with his hand right around Haechan's hair, dragging him along. Jaehyun's eyes widened, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Beom-soo was quick to raise his hand stopping the alpha to come closer. "I wouldn't if I were you." "Where is Lucas?" The wolf laughed again, "Out."

Jaehyun looked at Haechan again, the omega's eyes red and puffy from crying. "Did he hurt you...?" Jaehyun was dreading the answer.

"No. Not like that." Jaehyun let out the breath he was holding in. "Oh Channie, thank god."

"You see Mr. Jeon, I'm not here to inflict pain on him. Only on one person. And that would be your father."

Haechan whimpered at that. "No.." Jaehyun scoffed, "You and everyone else. Get in line."

The older wolf laughed, "You see, I am different. Because I will actually kill him."
~~~
Meanwhile, a small omega nuzzled into his mate's bloody neck. He didn't want to be away from him again. He was back. And he wasn't going anywhere this time. "I love you Sungie."

The beta felt the cold nose on his neck, causing him to stir a bit. "Chenle, you are freezing." Chenle sat up and looked at the Beta's hands as they signed back to him. "Jisung! You are awake!" Chenle sat up, his body straddling his mate, trying to be as close as possible. "You are back! I missed you. Don't leave. Please I can't live without you." Jisung ran his fingers through the small omega's hair, "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." Chenle purred at his mate's words. He felt himself feeling a bit better each minute he laid here.

"Mommy is hurting..." Jisung immediately sat up, his brain a bit fuzzy. "Chenle we have to do something." Jisung looked at the small window in Chenle's room. "Lele, could you fit through that window and get help? I can't fit through there, not with my leg."

Chenle nodded as he opened it quietly and slide through the opening. "I will be back Sungie." Jisung wished he was going with him to help. But he couldn't walk. "Be careful Chenle. Get help!"
~~~~
Taeyong saw the pack grounds ahead of him. He had stopped to sleep once it got too dark to see. He wanted to be on the safe side. He knew he was going to hear it from Jaehyun.

Taeyong thought the pack seemed a bit off, but he was tired and ready to sleep in his own bed. "Lucas! How are you?" Lucas held his arm, trying to stop the blood from dripping down. He didn't want to alert anyone. "Good Morning Taeyong." Lucas was walking quickly toward the food quarters. He needed to get his uninvited guest something to eat, or his mate would get it.

"You seem to be in a hurry Lucas? Are you okay?" Lucas nodded as he kept walking, "Yup I'm fine! Just hungry!"

Taeyong married his eyes, "But where is Haechan. He always cooks-"

"Out. He is out... doing things. No need to worry."
Taeyong was in fact worried. And what made him worry the most was the smell of the dark red blood surrounding the alpha.

"Lucas-" But the wolf was gone in an instant. "I will have to tell Taehyung and Jungkook about this." Taeyong was quick to walk towards the old pack leader and his mate's house. He was more than worried now.
~~~~
"Well, it was nice of you to join us Mingyu. Please have a seat." The woman pack leader gestures towards the empty chair in the room. "I am familiar where I sit, Kim. This is my room."

The female alpha laughed, "Of course Mingyu. How could I forget. And I told you to call me Jisoo." Mingyu ignored her, knowing he wasn't going to call her by her first name. That was unprofessional.

Mingyu sat down, but his eyes not turning to the female, but to the male that pushed his glasses up his nose. Trying to look anywhere but at his Alpha. Mingyu's wolf whined at the sight of him.

"What do you want Kim?" Mingyu could feel that strong headache coming back. "Your help. Or your war power. Just in case we need any backup." Jisoo ran her finger on the desk, "I know if your packs power."

Mingyu scoffed, "Right. I'm sure you have. But the answer is no." Jisoo's eyes widened, "Excuse me?" Mingyu stood up, he started to rub his temples. "You heard my answer. Now if you could kindly leave before my head explodes."

Jisoo laughed, "No way we are leaving on that note. I want to know why. And it better be a great reason."

The alpha was getting pissed and quickly. His temper was not easy to compress lately. He could feel his blood boiling. "Because, I said no."
Jisoo stood up, her hand in the male's face. Wonwoo stepped forward a bit at the woman's sudden movement. "Listen her Kim Mingyu. I do not like to play games. I want a real reason and now!"

Wonwoo's own blood was starting to boil at the sight of this bitch yelling at his Alpha. Mingyu closed his eyes, which started to change. "I will give you 5 seconds to get out of here."

Jisoo crossed her arms, "Or what?"

Wonwoo stepped forward grabbing her hair and pulling it, "I suggest that you leave. Before the whole pack escorts you out."

"Okay! Okay! Let go of my hair!" The female quickly walked to the door, slamming it on the way out. Wonwoo grabbed his clipboard and his pen and marked off her name. "Okay, that meeting is over. Your next one is at 2:00pm."

Mingyu approached the Beta, standing close. He looked him over, his mind filled with thoughts running around in his head. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what Alpha?"

Mingyu scoffed, "Don't be naive." Wonwoo smirked, "Clearly you would kill her if I didn't step in. I don't want to have to clean your office again today Alpha. I'm not in the mood."

Wonwoo wrote a few things down as Mingyu watched closely. His headache was slowly fading away. Mingyu reached and touched the Beta's cheek with his hand. He needed to test something.

Wonwoo flinched at the sudden contact. "Alpha- this isn't-"

"What is wrong with me Wonwoo? I love JiHoon more than the moon. But the spark is gone. My wolf doesn't howl for him anymore."

Wonwoo could feel a tear forming, "I don't know sir. I really don't know." Mingyu could feel tears forming as well. "I don't know what to do. I didn't even get to talk to JiHoon."

"Maybe you need to talk to him. Maybe your wolf is confused." Mingyu nodded slowly, never breaking eye contact with the Beta. "Maybe. But Wonwoo I have a question."

"What would you do, if you were my true
mate?"
~~~~
Taeyong made his way to Taehyung and Jungkook's home, his mind racing. He couldn't find Jaehyun and Lucas was acting weird. Maybe they could answer his questions.

Taeyong could hear talking in the house. "Jungkook, Taeyong is at the door! Open it up please!" "Even though you are closer to the door, but that's fine. I will get it love of my life."

Taeyong heard running footsteps and then the door opening quickly. "Hello Taeyong. Come on in."

"I don't have a ton of time Mr. Jeon. I'm worried about Lucas. I couldn't tell, but he was walking quickly and smelled of blood. He was heading towards the kitchens. He said he was hungry, but Haechan usually would feed him."

Taehyung walked in, holding a dish. "That is odd. Channie loves to cook for him." Taeyong nodded, "But the blood was strong and it smelled thick."

"Okay I think we need to pay them a visit and see what is going on. Taehyung and I will meet you over there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 10
Book 2 of the Bangtan Pack Trilogy The Bangtan Pack is separated. Jimin and Seokjin have been kidnapped by their old pack, left to believe that the r...
145K 6K 21
Jungkook simply stared at him. The small boy weakly lifted his head to meet the red eyes of the new alpha who would surely be worse than his current...
245 19 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.