frozen love// Ganyu x fem rea...

By bitchidclike

When a young powerful but visionless girl meets the Adeptus Ganyu unknowingly at first they will develop a lo... More

// INFO //
sweet flower
UPDATE
who are you?
So it's a date?
dance with me! (prt1)
dance with me! (prt2)
The bud
wakeing up
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12!
chapter 13 (end)
HAGHSGAH TYTYTY
Electroflowers (extra)
Reserant girls (extra)

chapter 10

505 16 7
By bitchidclike

 Ganyu's pov

"Hi are you okay, why are you all wet? Also, are you sick, you're shivering like crazy and you look like you are about to explode. I've got an extra jacket if you would like." I said

She just looked at me with eyes I couldn't read; they seemed so filled with emotion. Red-faced she just stared. Her breath was uneven, she clenched her fist then looked down at them, I didn't look away though. My mouth tried to open but nothing came out, why? Next thing she was running in the opposite direction from me as fast as I've ever seen her run. The jacket I held out in my left hand fell down as I put my hand down.

Did I do something wrong? The last time I saw her she looked so excited... Maybe everything was going too fast, maybe she thought that the"date" we went on was too much, maybe she didn't wanna be friends, maybe she never even liked to be, maybe she just thought I was annoying. I couldn't read her look, her eyes.

It wouldn't be that big of a deal if she though that anyway. That thought, honestly, could be the biggest lie I've told myself. I gave a frustrated long sigh and decided to get back to work. Contemplating about whatever just happened isn't productive; I should just go back to work, yeah.

I continued walking over to the home office. I had just awakened from my afternoon nap. So, it was probably just my brain exaggerating things, I was definitely still just sleepy. The nap was just messing with my head. Getting confused and My brain is still stuck in a loop, like a rusty old record player. Till I walked into my office and sat back down on my neat desk. My paper stack always sat there. Almost leaping with a wide grin I went back to paperwork.

The clean desk was so nice. Kept me distracted, all the work. My biggest hobby actually, that's why I wake up at five. Getting back to work felt so nice, I could help others. It's my duty as an Adeptis to be useful, of course. Twilight's soft glow hit my face through the window, informing me it was about time I headed back.

Tucking in my chair then, skimming through the worklist on my wall to make sure I had finished all my work I walked through my door. The walk back was standard, And I settled back home.

Unfortunately, the moment the silence sank into my skin Y/n popped back into my mind. I sat on my bed hugging my knees. I played with the bit of the skin on the edge of my nails. What was that look even about? Yeah, I had already thought that I knew.

The next few days were not as obscure. That didn't make it easier though I still felt exactly the same and still had no answers. Why couldn't I just ask...

why?...

Focus on you, my brain told me and I went back to work. I looked up at the ceiling giving myself a needed moment.

getting up because I need to go to work. I grin a little excited and skip my way back to the office. My brain is so confused for no reason, why don't I just ask what happened... Where is she anyway? My brain stayed occupied the rest of my way back... again. I speed up the stairs to my office ready to go back into my routine-

"Ganyu you're just the person I was looking for!" A voice said behind me I flipped myself back and,

"Xiangling?"

She stood with a wide smile, but her eyes looked worried like something had happened. I recently gave her some relationship advice I have no idea who for. but still,

"Did something happen with uh your..."

"Girlfriend" she finished for me.

"Actually this is about a friend," there was a pause of silence from her nose.

"Well, my girlfriend told me that after I left she kinda went freaky like she FREAKED out." extenuating the word, 'frecked'.

"Well, tell me what did she do? Why did uh..." I try to find the word, "go freaky?"

"We sorta just kissed in front of her..."

huh...

"That is kinda freaky, that she would freak out? My advice is to just talk to her, make sure you know what's going on even if she might ignore you. Don't let her make sure you know what happened." She looked at me and nodded her head.

"Thank you Ganyu!!! You give the best advice!"

"Oh... thank you, I appreciate that." She walked away with a wide grin.

I thought for a second...

...

'maybe I should follow my own advice before giving it out' I sign out.

I turn back over-

"Ganyu!"

What are the odds?

I turned my head once again and the one and only Katherine stood in front of me. Her breath was heavy and she placed her hands on her knees. Had she been running?

"Ninguang is out."

"what?"

"We need a replacement now!"

"I-... wh-"

"please Miss Ganyu, no questions.." She huffed out then stood up and huffed some more.

"Where are we going?"

"Testing."

"For what?"

"Just... Just follow me..."

"Oh and Miss Ganyu.."

Mmm? I hummed.

"RUN."

....

We ran down the stairs and out of town past a walkway with twirly leaves that fell to the ground. Across there was a stadium. She tugged me inside into a door labeled "staff". From there we slid up to the very top of the stairs to a table with three chairs.

"Hello, I'm head of testing, nice to meet you."Said the man, who sat in the middle of the table. He stood up to greet me and I shook his hand.

Katherine let out a relieved huff and pointed from me to take a seat. She then explained,

"Ninguang in the middle of nowhere told us she could not come and judge. So she told us to come and get you and-"

"I'm sorry, you still haven't explained what this is?"

"Miss Ganyu, you know how we recruit people without visions to the adventurers guild?"

"Of course-"

"Well, to see if they are qualified we test them."

"I see, I see," I nodded my head. "I'm honored to be here."

"WEELLLCOOMMMEE EVVEERRYYONEEEE!" Said the head of testing showing.

The crowd went wild while the first person walked into the sandy platform. Even if we were high up the lights made it easy to see the participants. In front of me were a pen and paper to write down the results.

As each one of them gave their performances a jotted down each of their best aspects. Was there fighting adequately demonstrated? Did they have good form? Person per person I gave them a little note on their performance.

My paper was almost filled all the way through when the last person stepped in. I looked at those familiar eyes, that familiar fatigue. What was she doing-

"You are," said the man sitting by my side, the head of testing.

"It's, Y/n."

There was a tingly feeling down my thoughts when I heard her speak. Hands agent my cheeks as they warmed up. She then chose the and sward.

The conversation on the beach came back to me, the one on visions and her family. Every move she made seemed well thought out. It wasn't just my brain thinking that the other judges also looked surprised. She was so good for someone with no vision. Something I've never seen before. Ever.

She finished the quickest of all the other participants and struggled the least. The moment she stopped everything went silent for a second. I hadn't even been able to take note of anything.

My eyes were locked on her.

....

Every other participant walked back on the stage after the cleaning. The spotlight now turned on two seats away from me. Oh no, she's going to see me. My face was bright red and now everyone would see. My heart was beating like a madman. Oh no, she's going to see me.

The second spotlight then,

Mine.

She stared at me.

I stared at her.

And gave the best smile I could.

AN: ok next chapter I promise they will interact more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 219 14
❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
367K 12.5K 44
xiao x reader. " when two friend groups decide to team together and try setting up two people together. those two people just so happened to be xiao...
436K 16.7K 41
Bored of your life at home you wish to be transported into the world of Genshin Impact. An unknown God hears your wish and grants it, with a catch. ...
20.8K 755 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...