Mama

By Riyaadhikari123

The story of two individuals, Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung is a divorced man and has a son while Jungkook... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

10.9K 610 190
By Riyaadhikari123

Question of the day :- What do you think about my writing skills ? Is it okay ?

Taehyung sat in the car wanting to reach home quickly. While sitting, his mind drifted to the baby girl that he met a few moments ago. When he heard him crying, he couldn't hold himself but asking the lady who was holding him. Her desperate cries made his heart hurt. He doesn't know why he felt the urge to take her in her arms and calm her down. He wanted her painful cries to stop. Maybe it happened to him because he is a mother. If his Yeonjun cries so desperately, he don't know what he will do. He never wants to be in a situation where his baby needs to cry for him to stay close.

He doesn't know why he felt peace when the baby stopped crying. When the baby looked at him with her teary doe eyes and woobly lips, his heart melted. He wanted to keep her close to his heart just like Yeonjon but he couldn't. Because she was a stranger so as soon as she fell asleep, he hesitantly gave her back to the lady.

The car stopped when it reached Kim Household. Tae got down with his sleeping baby and literally ran into the house. He entered the living room to see all his family present there. They were looking tensed. He sighed and went towards them.

"Baby where were you and Yeonjun ? You went out for hours and didn't even take my calls. We were so worried you know."

"I am sorry Ma, I got stucked in something and my phone was silent. Sorry for making you worry but I am totally fine."

"Stucked? In what ? ...I was worried thinking Bogum did something to you. We were going to contact the police but then came."....Said his big brother Namjoon.

The name of his ex-husband give Taehyung shivers down his spine. He doesn't want to ever meet that man again.

"Bear ?"

"Huh"...

"Are you okay ?"

"I am okay hyung. Actually I saw a baby crying and the lady who was carrying her couldn't stop her cries. So, I insisted to help them. That's why I got late hyung."

The family members smiled at him. They are so proud of him. Their little bear is so kind to everyone. Jin came infront of Taehyung and slowly took Yeonjun in his arms.

"Go and get changed Bear. You must be tired. I will make him sleep."

Taehyung nodded and went to his room. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim sobbed. "Why my bear suffered so much when he is so kind to everyone ? Why did God give him so much pain ?"....Namjoon hugged his mother and let her cry on his shoulder. Jin sadly smiled looking at Yeonjun.

In Jeon Household

Jungkook reached his home and parked his car. As he entered the living room, he saw a sight that made him shocked. He didn't know when tears gathered in his eyes and a happy chuckle escaped his mouth. The sound of his chuckle made the people present in the room to look towards it's direction. Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled sadly looking at their son. They knew why Jungkook was crying.

It's because for the first time when Jungkook came home, he saw Aera giggling and playing with her soft toys. Earlier whenever he came home, he would see Aera either whining or crying loudly, making his heart hurt. But after 3 months since her birth, she is smiling without any care. And Jungkook couldn't believe it. He craved to see one smile in his daughter's face but no matter what he or his family did, she didn't smile. Only cried for her mother's warmth. He was helpless seeing her in this condition.

"J-jungkook"

"Eomma h-how ? M-my a-angel is s-smiling."....Jungkook said while going close to them, the bag long forgotten in the entrance.

"Yes Jungkook, she is smiling. Our angel didn't once cried from the afternoon. She slept a lot and now she is playing. She even ate a little more than regular"

Jungkook sobbed and took Aera on his arms to which the baby squealed upon recognizing his appa. Jungkook held her close to his heart and cried. Oh, how much he waited for this to come ? His baby is no more crying. What can he ask for more ? It was a like a miracle. He will never forget this day.

After Jungkook calmed down, he kissed Aera's forehead and cheeks receiving giggles in return. He chuckled with his tears and caressed her hair. He then gave her back to Mr. Jeon and hugged his mother.

"Eomma how did this happen ? I've never seen angel smile before but today suddenly she is all happy together. How did this miracle happen ? My baby smiled eomma. My b-baby."

"Calm down Jungkook. Come sit down I will tell you everything.".....Mrs. Jeon guided him to the couch.

"I met a real angel today who made our angel this happy."

"A-angel ?".....Jungkook frowned his brows and tilted his head in confusion.

"Yes angel. I went to the mall thinking that Aera will feel better. She was all okay but one bitch suddenly came infront of us and tried to take her. Aera started crying seeing a stranger. I did everything to stop her crying but you know it isn't easy. She doesn't stop easily once she starts crying. Atlast I thought to come back home when he came like a magic. He asked me if he can help us. I was hesitant but when I saw his sincere look and moreover he was carrying his own baby, I gave him our angel. And you know like a miracle, our angel stopped crying as soon as he held her. She even snuggled to his neck and fell asleep. To say I was shocked will be an understatement. He then gave her back. I couldn't know anything more as just like an angel he vanished in the crowd after helping us."

Jungkook don't know what to say. First he was going to snap at his mother when he heard how easily she gave Aera to a stranger but all his anger vanished when he heard that the stranger is the reason why his angel is smiling. His mother was right, that person was a real angel. He is so thankful to that person and if he meets them in him in the future, he will express his gratefulness towards him.

"Tell me more about him eomma ? What is his name ? Where can I find him ? He made my angel smile. I must atleast say thank you."

"That's the problem Jungkook. I just know his name. I also offered him to have a lunch with me as thank you but he was in a hurry. So, I don't know anything about him. I forgot to take his number."

"It's okay eomma. I am sure you were overwhelmed. So, what's his name ?"

"It's Kim Taehyung....

In Kim's Household

Taehyung was reading a book while Yeonjun was sleeping on the bed beside him. After he came home, he don't know why he thought about that baby girl again and again. His heart felt happy to hold her just like the same when he held Yeonjun for the first time. That's why to divert his mind from that baby whom probably he will maybe never meet, he is reading the book. He was in a very interesting part of the book when he heard his baby's cries. He sighed and kept the book on the table and look towards him.

There was his baby crying not able to find his mother. He was pouting and doe eyes were looking around. He somehow sat up all wrapped up in the white bedsheets looking like a cute purrito.

"Baby"...Taehyung said while coming infront of him so that he is visible to his baby.

Yeonjun immediately stopped his cries seeing his mother. He made grabby hands while pouting. Taehyung chuckled and took him in his arms. Yeonjun immediately kept his small head in his eomma's shoulder while his hand fist on his shirt. Taehyung kissed his baby's head and caressed his back.

"Why my baby is crying ? Miss eomma, hmm."

Yeonjun blabbered something as if he is telling yes. Taehyung chuckled at his adorable baby. Yeonjun is a very smart kid at the age of only 1 year. He doesn't cry much but he needs his mother while sleeping and after waking up. Otherwise, he is okay. He spends his whole day with his uncles and grandparents. He can only speak some broken words like ma, Jan as in Jin, boo as in milk etc.

Taehyung swayed his baby and tickled him resulting him to giggle. Taehyung too laughed seeing his baby happy. He would give anything for his baby's smile. His smile makes him feel like that life is still good.

"Mwa boo"

"My baby wants booboo hmm. He is hungry."

Yeonjun whined and tried to pull the shirt of his mother. Taehyung took his small fist and kissed it. "Ma will give you boo okay."

With that Taehyung adjusted his baby in his lap and opened the first 3 buttons of his shirt and Yeonjun latched to his left bud as soon as he could smell his feed. He looked above to see his mother smiling. He too smiled while talking gulps of his favorite food. Taehyung caressed his head and leaned on the head board while his thoughts again went to that baby for the nth time......

A/N :- Sorry for the late update. Actually I am quite busy with my other books .

What do you think about this chapter ?

P.S - Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 36.2K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
761K 46.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
671K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...