Stay /taehyung ff/

By Trumpet_creeper7

What will happen when a cheerful girl life become mess by someone.... Taehyung is a mafia if he wants to... More

~ chapter 1 ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
~ chapter 11 ~
~ chapter 12 ~
~ chapter 13~
~ chapter 14 ~
~ chapter 15 ~
~ chapter 16 ~
~ chapter 17 ~
~ chapter 18 ~
~ chapter 19 ~
~ chapter 20 ~
~ chapter 21 ~
JIMIN DAY🐥
~ chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ chapter 24 ~
~ chapter 25 ~
~ chapter 26 ~
~ chapter 27 ~
~ chapter 28 ~
~king's~
~ chapter 29 ~
~ chapter 30 ~
~ chapter 31 ~
~ chapter 32 ~
~ SEOK JIN DAY ~
~ chapter 33 ~
~ chapter 34 ~
Announcement📢
~ chapter 35 ~
get well soon yoongi (edit)
TAEHYUNG DAY
~ chapter 36 ~
~ chapter 37 ~
~ chapter 38 ~
~ chapter 39 ~
~ chapter 40 ~
~ chapter 41 ~
~ chapter 42 ~
~ chapter 43 ~
~ chapter 44 ~
~ chapter 45 ~
~ chapter 46 ~

~ chapter 10 ~

1.2K 63 8
By Trumpet_creeper7

Tae pov
      as dad told us... me and y/n dancing.... that fvcking teacher is telling me so much... If dad wasn't here I would have slice his flesh off from his body for testing my patience...... I'm really pissed by him... but when I look at y/n she's not looking at me I get mad.... but wait why I'm getting mad if she's not looking at me..... I was thinking but this b**ch call us again I clenched my jaw....

D.T: stop the music.... aish look at each other eyes guys..... this dance need to show you're love for each other... ok now look into eyes only...

      I get pissed..... I was looking at her all the time she put her arm on my neck I feel soo good my body relaxed.... I look at her eyes softly

*"Tae pov
I look at y/n..... my breath hatch seeing her in wedding dress she's soo....... BEAUTIFUL....... I smile unknowingly but I put my cold face.... suddenly y/n fall down.... I immediately started to walk to her and lift her up but she say she can't walk so I lift her in my arms..... I wish I could hold her like this forever and I put her down.... but she's looking straight into my eyes.... all this time I'm admiring her.... and her lips..... I lift my right eyebrow when she didn't tell her vows.... that made me really mad so I squeeze her hand while glaring at her.... finally she tell and priest told us to kiss..... she widen her eyes I guess she don't want my kiss ok then I will give you what you don't want...... with that I smirk and kiss her... ahaa her lips mold in mine perfectly.... I'm sucking her... hmm soo soft... even she pushing my shoulders I still didn't leave her as I'm not feel like leave her so she hold my shoulders tightly.... then I stop kissing her and attached our foreheads together.... she's breathing heavily I like this condition of her which is made by me...."*

      I look at her lips again.... I leaked my lips... they are soo good to kiss.... but wait oh no no noway... I widen my eyes and spin her but I didn't hold her.... she immediately fall down on ground....

y/n: ahaaa /painful scream/

D.T: oh my god... /gasp/

         I stand up from ground whlie glaring at this strawberry but he just roll his eyes making me made a fist

D.T: queen are you ok!?

y/n: yes.....

D.T: ok then can we do it again!?

y/n: yes... /smile/

    wait strawberry I will take my revenge on you.... then we started to dance again... but I step on his foot hardly

Tae: ahaa.... /holding feet/

       I controled my laugh..... he look at me glaring.... I just roll my eyes at him.....

DAY 2

Tae pov
     you did great mistake y/n I will teach you good lesson.... we started to dance.... we both are glaring at each other..... I'm waiting for that spin part.... yes with that I spin y/n now I need to hold her but my evil mind work and I purposely loosen the grip on her with that she fall on ground..... I laugh at her....
she glar at me.... I smirk at her..... all this practice time I'm purposely making y/n fall....

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮,,,, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩......

y/n pov
      I'm getting ready for party..... ok don't worry y/n everything will alright just don't get panic..... here I'm looking into the mirror encouraging myself..... coz I'm not getting good feeling about party coz I hate party's..... but the door open and jennie come to me happily.....

jennie: wow... unnie you're looking so sexy
y/n: *wide eyes* jennie...
jennie: no I mean you're looking soo beautiful... let's take a picture together unnie /smile/

        with that we both take some selfie's and talking and giggling.... then someone knock on door I went and open it....

y/n: Sam!?
Sam: queen... If you're ready come down... king is down waiting for you coz you both need to go together.... ms.jennie come to the garden area with me...

        with that Sam and jennie went to the party as it's happening in garden area coz the area is soo big from front side as back side is small enter path... I sigh looking myself for last time and went down....

Tae pov
      I'm waiting for y/n... I heard some noise when I look behind my heart beat fastly seeing her...... she's soo beautiful.....

y/n pov
     I look at taehyung.... he's soo handsome.... wth y/n come to you're senses what are you thinking?

          we both went to garden area as the party will start when we come..... Tae give his left hand to me I wrap my right hand to his.... we both come to their. eventually everyone attention fall on us..... their are so many people around looking at us..... without my realization my hold become tight on taehyung hand.... I can feel his gaze on me.... but I don't care as long as I feel secure around him..... wait I'm feeling secured with HIM..... no no noway.....

mr.kim: guys here is our new married couple of kim family now they come here....

Tae pov
      I take y/n with me..... as everyone looking at us y/n become tensed and hold my hand tightly.... I look at her and I like this feeling that she's feeling safe around me....then as dad told us we went to him

mr.kim: today we all bless this beautiful couple love marriage life..... so mr.king and mrs.queen do a perfect dance representing you're love for yourself's

      with that I smirk at y/n..... as I remember my words which I told her yesterday..... but she just smirk back at me.... I made a confuse face.... thinking what she mean by that smirk.... and the music started bringing me back to the reality.....

      me and y/n dancing..... I smirk this is the time I should do it.... I loosen my grip hoping she will fall but something is wrong she hold me tightly.... so I whisper her.....

Tae: wtf are you doing?

y/n: holding my husband  /smile/

     what he think make me fall and embarrassing me in front of everyone....
*"Tae: y/n I will make you fall in front of everyone.... you dare to step on my feet right /smirk/"*
with that he went away before I speak... I afraid he will do it.... what should I do.... I tell grandma everything she sigh and think sometime
grandma: y/n...
y/n: hmmmm
grandma: don't leave taehyung /smile/
y/n: what? /confused/
grandma: if Tae leave.... you will fall right so let him leave but you... don't leave his hand.... grip them tightly.... If he make you fall...... he also fall with you*"

I come out from my thoughts hearing Tae whisper

Tae: y/n leave my hands /whisper/

y/n: never...

         Tae was doing rough dance.... spinning me, wiggling me but.... me being stepborn didn't leave him.... and in this part Tae should spine me..... he did spine but before he loose his grip on me I hold his neck tightly and the results...... we both fall down....

Tae: ahaaaa /scream/
y/n: ahaaa /scream/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
349K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
578K 22.3K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
76.2K 2.9K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...