Soulmate Slapped! (BTS ff JJK)

By MissCrystalSnow92

Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Si... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 9

10.1K 379 103
By MissCrystalSnow92

Tae and Sun-Hee were both enjoying holding each other's hand. Tae's hands were large and the one holding Sun-Hee was completely enveloping her hand. They made their way back to Sun-Hee's room. She 'only' made two mistakes leading the way. One was, she got off the staircase on the wrong floor. Her room was on the third floor not the fourth. And the other was that she turned the wrong way at the end of one hall. But Tae helped get her successfully to her room. 

Standing in the doorway to say goodnight, Sun-Hee was sleepy but not anxious to send Tae away. He had been so kind and he was making her heart flutter every time he looked at her. He was leaning against the door frame when he asked, "Sun-Hee have you found your soulmate?"

She shook her head. "No. But I've always dreamed about discovering my soulmate when he kisses me. I've always thought that would be so romantic."

Tae frowned a bit. "But that would mean that your first touch would be a kiss."

"I know, I know. I don't think it could happen in real life but in a romantic story that is how it would happen."

Tae leaned in, "Should we test it out?"

Sun-Hee laughed. "Tae, we have touched many times today. You were just holding my hand."

Tae being his smooth self and also wanting to get his way (which he often did), leaned in further, "It can't hurt to try, you never know." His voice was low and soft and seductive. His chocolate eyes were studying her whole face. His lips were a mere centimeter from hers. They weren't touching anywhere but Sun-Hee could feel his breath on her lips. She knew he was waiting for her to come the last centimeter to him. Such a gentleman not to push himself on her. She moved the fraction of an inch needed for contact.

Their lips touched so gently. It was one of the sweetest kisses she had ever had. Only their lips touching and nothing more. Tae pulled back and smiled still speaking in his quiet husky voice.  "That was nice. Go get some sleep. I hope to see you tomorrow. Good night, Sun-Hee." When he said her name with his soulful low voice, she had to have self-control to step inside and close the door and not drag him in with her.

She leaned back against the closed door and sighed. She had met a nice man on her first day in Korea. It was a good day.

---

Back at the apartment the boys had just finished cleaning the kitchen in record time with all of them helping. Namjoon had translated Sun-Hee's rant but the word 'clown car' didn't translate well so they had all viewed a video of a circus on Youtube. After seeing clown after clown after clown exit the small car the boys had some idea how Sun-Hee was feeling. They started laughing a bit at first but very soon they were hysterical. To think about handsome men that just keep walking in, a new one every few minutes. And Sun-Hee looking for a hidden camera made them laugh more.

Jimin particularly liked the part where she said the men kept getting more and more gorgeous because he was the last one. But Namjoon though she had said that after seeing him and didn't repeat it when she saw Jimin. They could tell they all wanted to get closer to Sun-Hee, they needed to be careful that no one got hurt here.

Taehyung burst through the front door yelling, "I have a giiiiirllll frieeeeennnndd!"

They all gave him a horrified look. He looked around at their faces, "What?! I thought you all really liked her! Why do you look at me like that?"

They didn't know what to say. Jin decided to move gently on this one. "Tae, why do you say she is your girlfriend?"

"Because we kissed."

Jimin stood up and rolled his head around to relieve pressure in his neck and shook his hands at his sides. "Shit, shit, shit." He said quietly. Jin gave him a pointed look.

Namjoon was the voice of reason, "Let's not get too excited here. Tae tell us what happened."

Tae explained the whole encounter from the beginning of the soulmate discussion to the kiss.

Yoongi scrunched up his nose, "She wants her first touch with her soulmate to be a kiss? Wow, that would be bold. Well, unfortunately it isn't me because she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek."

Jimin looked defeated, "Well, I know it isn't me because I gave her a shoulder massage."

Hoseok shook his head, "It isn't me either because we touched during our selcas."

Jin's eyes lit up, "I don't think I touched her yet, not skin to skin anyway! It could be me!"

Yoongi shut that down right away. "You literally wiped the tears off her face. You definitely touched her."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Jin's mouth turned down and he leaned back in his chair.

"Wait a minute, are you all saying you LIKE like Sun-Hee?!  Is that why you are mad she is my girlfriend?" Tae whined.

Jin's gentle approach changed quickly, "Yes! We all love her!" 

Namjoon's sat up straighter, eyes twinkling. He had not touched her at all. He still had a chance. The boys noticed his posture and twinkle. Hoseok looked at Namjoon with his mouth agape, "Could you be...?"

Jimin put his forehead in his hand and leaned over onto his legs. "Really? You didn't touch her at all?!? With all that art and college degree talk, it makes sense that it would be you. She also speaks English and Korean. Damn, damn, damn." 

Jin smacked Jimin on the arm. "Stob it!"

Namjoon was not one for counting his chickens before they hatch. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There is no reason she has to be one of our soulmates. It could just, you know, not be us."

Jin whispered almost to himself, "If that were true then why would we all fall for her, so hard, so fast?"

Hoseok made a sad face, "I already miss her being here and we barely know her yet." Then being the encourager that he was, he added, "But I'm happy because I get to go help her decorate her apartment tomorrow! I don't care if she isn't my soulmate because I can still spend time with her!" Hoseok always did a good job of cheering everyone up,

Jin agreed, "She may not be my soulmate but I can still cook for her." He smiled. "And feed her tasty bites of food."

Jimin had completely different ideas from the rest of the men. "Yeah, I guess I can still give her shoulder massages, and hugs, and neck kisses, and cuddles on the couch while watching a movie." 

Jin rolled his eyes. "No, you cannot do any of those things."

Jimin gave a pretend serious face to Jin and puffed out his chest. "Watch me."

Tae yelled, "Wah! She is still my girlfriend! Stop fighting over her!"

Namjoon had something to say about that. "Tae, she is not your girlfriend. She was really tired tonight and may have had a slip in judgement with the kiss. Or maybe American girls kiss more easily than Korean girls. I can tell you from experience, French and Italian girls definitely do. Plus she may be my soulmate and I don't want you calling her your girlfriend if that is the case. I'll touch her tomorrow so we'll know." 

"Joonie, are you going to kiss her like she wants?" Tae asked.

"I think that would be really hard to pull off Tae. But I could kiss her right away if she is my soulmate, how about that?" 

Tae nodded then looked down at his phone and smiled. They all saw he was texting someone. Jimin got up and pretended to nonchalantly walk behind Tae, but quickly grabbed Tae's phone and ran. Tae screamed and ran after him. "Give it baaaaacck!"

"It is a text from Sun-Hee! She sent him a selca in her PJ's and said thank for the nice night."

They were all somewhat amazed that Jimin could run, read, and yell all at the same time. But that was nothing, because while the two of them were running through the house, Jimin was able to set up a group chat with all the boys. He finally slowed down. Barely out of breath and handed the phone back to Tae. "Thanks Buddy for sharing her number with us so generously."

They all got on their phones and started texting in the group chat. They were all looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow.

---

Sun-Hee was all ready for bed. She had sent Tae a selfie of her head and shoulders in bed and thanked him for the day. 

Tae Tae: You look so cute. Can I see you tomorrow?

SH: I would like that

She also saw another message. It was a group chat set up by Tae with 5 unknown numbers. That was nice of Tae to give me a way to contact the other guys, she thought.

SH: Can you all tell me your names so I know who all these unknown users are?

Some of the boys sent their name others sent selfies.

SH:  Wait, one of you is named Hobi?

Unknown3: Oh that's me! Hoseok, you can call me Hobi. Night pretty girl, I'm looking forward to helping you get settled into your apartment tomorrow!

SH: Okay! I'm going to take it that the hot boy council meeting approved my application to be your friend! Yay! See you tomorrow. Night boys.

Tae Tae: Night Sun-Hee, thank you for the kiss.

SH: Tae! 😩 This is the group chat! That is private! Arghhhh!

Jimin: Seriously Tae! That was rude, you don't kiss and tell. Sun-Hee, if we ever kissed I wouldn't tell anyone. 

Jin: Sorry about the babies, I did my best to raise them but I don't think I did enough. I'm not telling you what I'm cooking for you for dinner tomorrow because it is a secret! Good night dear.

Tae Tae: Sorry, I thought it was our regular text. 

Namjoon: (In English) I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit tonight. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks. Sleep well.

Yoongi: Good Night Sun-Hee.

Sun-Hee silenced her phone, rolled over and went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 7K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...
792K 33.1K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
46.2K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
14.3K 525 113
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...