Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw

1.6K 28 7
By soulfox1305

Let's begin Fast 7

3rd POV

Location London, England

Inside a building a voice said, "They say if you want to glimpse the future, just look behind you" Walking to the window is Shaw he stares out "I used to think that was bollocks" He took a breath "Now I realise..." He turn his head "...you can't outrun the past" He turns and walks over to a bed that has Owen Shaw on it "When we were kids, you'd start fights with the toughest bastards in the yard".

Shaw stares at his brother "But I was the one who had to step in and finish them" He stares "Rest now, little brother, while I settle your one last score" With that Shaw walks around the bed as a doctor and nurse are by a wall scared Shaw stops "Take care of my brother" They got scared more "Anything happens to him, I'll come back looking for you".

Shaw exits the room walking through a wreck room with dead men on the floor as a couple of nurses hide Shaw enters a hallway and went to an elevator, he press a button the doors open Shaw enters inside is a dead soldier Shaw press a button he turns pulls out sunglasses cleans them the door opens he exit to see a soldier wincing.

Shaw takes a grenade off a dead soldier he pulls the pin walk to the soldier "Here, hold this" He push making the Soldier stumble who said "Grenade" Shaw walks out of the hospital as the grenade went off, he looks as a piece of the hospital collapse Shaw went over to a white Jaguar F-Type R Coupé [X152] he gets in his car starts it up and drive away.

Meanwhile driving a black Plymouth Barracuda down a highway making curves inside the car is Dom at the wheel and Letty looking out the window she looks to Dom and said, "Come on, Dom" Dom kept looking forward "So where are you taking me" Dom smiles said, "They say an open road helps you think".

Letty looks at him "About where you've been, where you're going" Dom looks to Letty who thinks "So you don't remember any of this yet" Dom looks forward smiling as Letty frowns said, "It's not fair" She turns her head "You know I don't" Dom drives the car over a hill as Letty smiles "So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me".

Dom looking forward he points said "That" Letty looks to see a familiar place with lots of cars and drivers Dom smiles looks to Letty "Race Wars" He looks back as Letty looks ask "We used to come here" Dom ask, "Come here" He looks to Letty who looks at him "We invented it" Letty smiles at Dom.

At Race Wars cars is seen girls dancing on a stage to the DJ's music a pair of cars stop at the starting line the girl lower her arms and the cars race forward as the crowed cheers Dom driving his car Letty smiling at this while another pair of cars race forward as a motorbike riders ride up the ramp to perform stunts.

Cars drifting girls washing the cars or at each other or dancing to the music while at the starting line is Dom standing by his car inside Letty is racing against another driver in a red and black car revving up his engine Dom bends down "Keep it under 9,000 RPMs" Letty looks at him "Kid's gonna fry his pistons after the first 200".

Letty looks towards the kid then back she said, "You know that's not my style" She smiles "I gotta ride or die, right" Dom stare at her then ask "How about you just ride on this one" Letty thinks as Dom leans up as the girl walk between both cars pass the starting line, she raise her left arm to the kid who drove a bit forward.

The girl raises her right making Letty drive forward a bit the Girl points to the kid and ask, "Are you ready" The kid rev his engine the Girl points to Letty "I know you're ready" Letty stares forward revving her engine the Girl raise the flags twirl them then lowers them "Go" Both Letty press a pedal and shift gears to drive forward fast.

They went pass the girl who turns everyone cheers as Dom watch her go Letty shift gears and change pedals going fast but the kid was passing her Letty shift gears catching up, they were neck to neck she looks to see she was reaching 9,000RPM so does the kid going forward but suddenly smoke appears underneath the kid's car slowing him down and Letty wins the race.

The crowed cheers as Dom turns look at them while Letty smiles, she turns the car back as a man said, "Step back, step back" A woman said "Yeah, all right" The crowed cheers as Dom watch Letty open the door get out people pat her or shake her hand Letty high five a few a blonde girl gets out of her truck walks over to her she said "Eh".

Letty turns to her "There's the girl I heard so much about" He clasp hands with Letty who moves her hair "Where you been at, ghost girl" Letty smiles as the crowed cheers Letty looks around "That's the girl" She started to get uncomfortable "Ghost girl, ghost girl" Then she had flashed, a car hitting Y/n's car into her car.

Both cars flip a doctor is seen, Letty getting mad while hugging her behind her is Hector then Letty remembers Fenix who fires his bullets causing both cars to explode sending her and Y/n down the hill, Letty turns and punch Hector who holds his face bending down the crowed ooh Letty moves back Dom notice walks over Hector ask "Letty, what the hell".

Letty moves back "Huh" Dom moves forward passing a couple of guys as Letty gets in the car and drives away making the crowd make a path for Letty to go Dom stops as Hector holds his face smiling "Damn, dog" Dom stares "Girl's still got that swing, homie" Dom watch Letty go as Hector spits the ground laughs Dom said, "You never could take a punch".

Hector laughs said "Right, right" Dom looks to him "Hey, man, I'm glad you're back, man" Hector and Dom clasp hands "It's good to see you" They bro hug Dom said, "Good to see you, Hector" He looks in the direction.

Meanwhile holding the wheel is Brian O'Conner he revs his engine staring forward he press the pedal a few times he shift gears and press the pedal going forward but stops in front of a school he was driving a blue Chrysler Town & Country van Brian exhales as the bell rings he parks his car said, "All right".

He moves around "We made it, Jack" In the back seat is his son Jack who looks said "Yeah, we made it" He claps his hand as Brian unbuckles said "Yeah, we made it" He looks around "Now I just gotta find that door button" A woman walks over smiling Brian look back "Buddy, where's the door button" He looks forward "Do you know".

The woman bends down said "Hi" Brian looks to her said "Hey" The woman reach in and press the door button smiling making the door opens "Yeah, of course" The woman leans back laughing Brian looks around "I'm new to this" The woman said "Yeah, you don't seem like the minivan type" She unbuckles jack from his seat.

Brian reach into the back said "No, not exactly" He grabs Jack's bag "Hey, buddy, you gonna give me a high five" He hands it before reaching his hand out "Wait, wait, wait" The woman leans forward with Jack "Wait, high five" Jack and Brian high five "All right" Brian leans back to his seat "Yeah, buddy" The woman moves back "I appreciate it".

The woman closes the door "Thank you" Brian buckles up as the woman said, "Don't worry, you'll get used to this in not time" She walks with Jack while Brian watch then looks forward said "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of" He drives his van forward and away from the school.

Later that night a car drives through the cemetery but stops to see Letty standing there while the car turns off the lights and the door opens getting out is Dom he went to the boot and grab something and close it before walking to Letty who stands in front of two tombstone it was hers and Y/n's tombstones.

Letty said "First time I saw this..." She stares "...I thought it was kind of funny" Dom stops behind her exhales Letty turns "I guess now the joke's on me" She looks to Dom who raise a sledgehammer to his shoulder moves "What are you doing" Dom said, "What I should have done a long time ago" He raise to destroy the stones, but Letty stop him "Stop it".

She made Dom lower it "Look at it" Letty looks to the stone "It's the truth" Letty turns back "That's the date that Y/n and I lost our memories" She stares at Dom "That's the date that Letty and Y/n both died, and we were born" But Dom said "Nah, you both never died" But Letty ask, "Do you know how hard it is for me when you look at me and you see me through 15 years of memories"?

Dom listens as Letty turn her head "Every beautiful moment we've ever had—" She looks at Dom in the eye "I see it in your eyes" Dom tilt his head "I can't give that to you" Letty shake her head "I got nothin'" Dom said, "You got me" Letty turn her gaze said, "And you've got only a piece of me" Dom stares "I have to find myself, for me".

They stare at each other than Letty raise her hand and put it on Dom's cheek stroke it then she kiss him she lets go stare at him "Goodbye, Dom" Letty lowers her hands and walks down the hill leaving Dom who turns watch Letty go she gets in the car and drives away making Dom lower his gaze, but a voice said "Hey" Dom looks to see C/n there.

C/n POV

I arrive at the cemetery and grab the sledgehammer from the passenger seat I walk up a hill but stop behind a tree to see Letty and Dom there he was holding a sledgehammer meaning he was going to do the same I watch them talk then Letty leaves I walk over to him "You okay" Dom said "Yeah" He sees me holding the sledgehammer "I see you were going to do the same".

I raise it said, "Yeah I was" We look to my cousin stone "You know when L/s/n and I showed Y/n his stone he look sad I raise the hammer about to destroy it but he stop me" I look to Dom who look to me "I ask him why he stop me he said that I don't want you to break it not yet" Dom got confuse ask "Not yet" I nod said "Y/n took the sledgehammer from my hand and he motion his sister toward the car I was confuse"

Looking at the hammer "Do you want to know what he told me" Dom slowly nods "He said, 'If you want to break my stone, you're gonna have to find someone bigger and stronger than you' he drop the hammer on my foot runs off laughing I grab the hammer and chase him as his sister laughs" Dom chuckles so did I we look at the stone then to each other "Ready" Dom raise his sledgehammer.

I raise mine Dom said "Yeah" We lower the hammers and hit Y/n's stone destroying it we hit it a few times until it was in pieces, we stop I look to Dom and said, "I heard you and Letty conversation" Dom looks to me "How about we destroy it when she gets her memories back" Dom smiles we turn leave towards out cars.

3rd POV

Location DSS-Los Angeles Division

Inside the building is Luke Hobbs he stamps a captured on a criminal he moves the paper while using a towel to dry the back of his head and his face as leaning on the door frame is Elena who ask, "You're disappointed, aren't you" Luke grabs the towel from his neck wipe his hands he look to Elena he ask, "What are you talking about".

Elena leans in said "The last arrest" She enters the room "It was too easy" She smiles "Target didn't even run" Luke moves his head said "Ah, it's okay" He wipes his face "Gives me a chance to hit the iron" He motion "Also, it lets me work on my stamping skills" He stamps a captured on another criminal.

Staring at him Elena said, "You're a terrible liar" She smiles "See you tomorrow, boss" Elena turns leaves as Luke said, "I'll see you then" Elena turns call "Don't stay too late" But Luke said "I'll stay as long as I want, woman" Elena turns smiling said "I knew you would say that" Luke smiles he watch her leave then looks around.

Luke picks up a small folder looks at it then turn his gaze he gets up walks out of his room and going to the lower floor walks out the building he calls "Elena" Elena turns after putting her bag in her car she close the door Luke walks up to her and holds out the small folder Elena takes it ask, "What's this" Luke said, "It's a letter of recommendation you asked for".

Elena stares at him "And just know I meant every word of that" Elena smiles looks down at it then looks up she said "Thank, Hobbs" She smiles "Thanks for everything" Luke shake his head said, "Come on, way too sentimental right now" Elena laughs "Get home, good night" He pat her shoulder Elena said "Okay, bye".

Luke turns walks back to the building while Elena opens the door gets in while Luke walks in the area heads for his room, but he stops to hear keyboard keys clicking he looks to see someone in his room using his computer Luke walks forward in the room is Shaw staring at the computer Luke reach for his gun but feels it not there.

He raises his gaze to see it in the room not far from Shaw who stares at the computer Luke enters clear his throat, but Shaw raise one finger he said, "Just one sec" Luke fully enters he stands there said, "You sure as hell ain't the IT guy so you better start talking before I break that finger..." Shaw lower his hand "...six different ways and stick it right where the sun doesn't shine".

Shaw still typing he ask, "Agent Hobbs, right" Luke nods said, "That's right" He raise his brows "I'm also the last man on earth whose computer you want to be hacking into" Shaw just stares at the computer "You just eared yourself a dance with the devil, boy" Shaw stares "You're under arrest" But Shaw said, "Like I said, I'm here for the team that crippled my brother".

Luke knew who he was talking about he shakes his head said "There ain't no goddamn team" He nods "It was just one man" He glares "And he's standing right in front of you" Shaw then finish typing he pulls out a usb stick he looks at it then to Luke taking a breath he turns said "The lady was right..." He stares at Luke "...you are a terrible liar".

Suddenly he flips the table making Luke move back said "Whoa" Shaw went over the table and kick Luke through the glass rolls on the floor but gets up as Shaw walks over and punch Luke a few times who grabs Shaw and smash him through a glass wall and punch him Shaw turns but he turns back as Luke punch him forcing Shaw to move back then uppercut him through another glass wall.

Shaw grunts hitting the floor Luke walks over to him, but Shaw moves and hit Luke's leg then punch his face he went to do it again but Luke blocks and punch Shaw in the face, the stomach and went to punch again this time Shaw dodge and punch Luke twice he spins kick Luke back and Shaw grunts he tackles Luke through a rail and small glass wall onto a table destroying it.

Luke grunts they stand up and Luke punch Shaw who then dodge the next two they circle each other fist up before Luke punch and Shaw dodge who moves, and punch Luke then kicks his leg making Luke groan and Shaw punches Luke again towards the glass who stops and moves to punch but Shaw dodges it and kick Luke twice.

He punches but Luke blocks it then blocks the knee Luke punch Shaw twice in the face then headbutts him making Shaw stumble back a bit they both raise their fists and Shaw makes the first punch but Luke blocks and punch Shaw in the chest then face who went to punch again but Luke blocks grab Shaw and headbutt him again.

Luke then moves under Shaw's arm he yells lifting Shaw and hits him on the table they grunt at the impact Luke slowly leans up said "Goddamn IT guys" He slowly gets up but Shaw using a knife cuts Hobbs leg who groans in pain getting up Luke sees Shaw jumps and grab a lighting rips it off hitting Luke who lands on a couch making it lean back.

He looks under a table to see a gun he grabs it and aims at Shaw fires who jumps over a chair avoiding the bullets suddenly arriving in the room is Elena who said "Hobbs" She fires at Shaw as Luke gets up kneeling said, "On me" He fires at Shaw who threw a device rolling to the side as Luke gets up, but he sees the device roll by hits a cabinet and starts beeping.

Shaw kicks a table making it move forward as the device beeps faster Luke turns to Elena who doesn't notice "Elena" Luke runs to Elena covers her as Shaw hides behind the table when the device explodes Luke and Elena are sent flying out of the room they scream, and Shaw is moved back from the impact.

Luke and Elena fall down, and Luke turns lands on a car with Elena on him he grunts let's go as Elena coughs while car alarms are heard slowly Elena turns to Hobbs who groans staring Elena said "Hobbs" She crawls to Hobbs face "Hobbs" Inside the destroyed room Shaw grabs the table coughing he gets up and walks around the table.

Looking around he walks forward he stops at the computer on the screen shows Han's face and his location Tokyo Japan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.2K 27
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๏ผŒ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 576 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
19.5K 491 38
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
16.8K 271 10
"I remember Dom once told me, 'You never turn your back on family, even if they do.' So that's what I'm gonna do." Dom's gone rogue. The teams at a l...