Metanoia | Rewriting

By julietwritess

Currently rewriting Previously known as His Innocent Angel (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, s... More

𝟷. π™½π™Έπ™²π™·π™Ύπ™»π™°πš‚
𝟸. π™΅π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
𝟹. π™²πš„π™Ώπ™²π™°π™Ίπ™΄πš‚
𝟺. π™±πš„πš‚π™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚πš‚
𝟻. 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙢
𝟼. π™΅π™°π™Όπ™Έπ™»πšˆ
𝟽. πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½πš‚
𝟾. π™±πšπ™Ύπšƒπ™·π™΄πšπš‚
𝟿. π™°πš‚πš‚π™°πš‚πš‚π™Έπ™½
𝟷𝟢. π™Ύπ™±πš‚π™΄πš‚πš‚π™Έπ™Ύπ™½
𝟷𝟷. π™³π™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚
𝟷𝟸. π™΅π™Έπšπš‚πšƒ
𝟷𝟹. πš‚πš†π™΄π™΄πšƒ π™±π™΄π™°πš

Introducion

97.3K 999 224
By julietwritess

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️

This story contains self-harm, suicide, torture, toxic, abusive, and manipulative relationship. If you are uncomfortable with that please leave now. There's also a chapter where it mentions r@pe.

There's a 12 years age gap so if you don't like the big age gap or just age gap then kindly get the fuck out. All with love.

Also, there will be chapters with mature content for y'all horny people. ;)

C O P Y R I G H T

All copyright © 2021 julietwritess. All rights reserved. "Metanoia" story belongs to me, the author.

The moral right of the author has been maintained.
All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Legal action will be taken if this story is reproduced without permission of the author. That is plagiarism which is illegal and punished by law.

Copyright © julietwritess 2021

D I S C L A I M E R S

Will be using extremely strong vocabulary in this story. I do not speak Italian & Spanish so I will be using Google Translate please tell me if the translation is wrong. No hate comments or shit like that. Sorry for incorrect grammar or anything incorrect.

O T H E R S

So you might see comments about how Lily was 17 but I changed her to 18 because people had problems with it. Where I live the age consent is different so yeah and umm comment, vote, or share the story if you like. Enjoy the story. ♥️

C H A R A C T E R S

Lily Black 18
Shy, kind, selfless, and the most sweetest person you will ever know. Still in high school and also has freckles. Parents died when she was 14 in a car crash. Has a best friend named Dahlia nickname for her is Lia. Lily loves to bake in her free time and stays with her bestie. Has a part-time job at a bakery. Favorite color is yellow and favorite flower is daisies.

Dahlia Lopez 19
A crazy person with a badass attitude. Loves Lily with all her heart. Nickname for Lily is boo. Dahlia is a photographer for weddings or special events that you need a photographer. She speaks Spanish and her and Lily lives in a cozy apartment. Her parents are lawyers and her favorite color is red.

Matteo Costello 30
Heartless, cold hearted, always very serious don of the Costello crime family the number one most powerful crime family. Doesn't like anyone at first loves his family even those he doesn't show it and his favorite color is black.

Raphael Costello 24
Friends with Lily love her cupcakes from the bakery. The more calm and collective brother. The second in command of the Costello crime family. Also the dramatic king of the family. Scared of Ocean because he always growls at him and his favorite color is blue

Nicholas Costello 19
Goes to the same school as Lily. Quiet brother and more observant. Third in command of the Costello crime family. Him and Ocean are cool and Ocean doesn't growl at him or anything. Was annoyed about Lily but quickly warm up to her and favorite color is green.

Anastasia Costello 46
Not innocent and knows about the mafia world before meeting Damon. Damon saved her from her abusive life. Always wanted grandchildren and wants her sons to meet the right woman to have kids with. Doesn't like that her sons are sleeping around with different girls all the time. Total sweetheart if you don't get on her bad side and a badass person. Makes dirty jokes (• 3 •)

Damon Costello 52
Ex don of the Italian mafia. Like Matteo heartless, cold hearted, and always serious but more scary. Very protective and possessive of Anastasia. Like Matteo, doesn't like another guy touching Anastasia or close to her. Scared of his wife when she's angry and slept with different girls before meeting Anastasia. Also makes dirty jokes

Ocean Costello 4
He protects Matteo and Lily when he meets her. His name is Ocean he is always by Matteo's side barking or jumping up to Matteo when there's danger. Growl at anyone who comes close to Lily even Matteo.

~~
A/N This is how I imagine how the characters look

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
625K 14.3K 68
"You have no idea how badly I need to kiss you," he says softly, his gray eyes glancing between mine, then down at my lips. I let out a shaky breath...
780K 18.1K 29
"You're so intoxicating." He whispers under his breath. "I am?" I tilt my head slightly. "Yes. So fucking intoxicating. I won't ever be able to get e...
568K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...