𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 28

2.4K 176 15
By IVBfanfics

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<33

No One's POV-

The doctors looked down at the H/C haired girl and sighed before looking at each other.

"If she actually pulls through then this kid is going to be orphaned" one of them said and the other one hummed in agreement "Both parents are already dead and then her sister- er legal guardian is now deceased" he said as they both looked back at the girl.

"Judging by her vitals....I don't think she's waking up anytime soon" He said and the other doctor nodded his head "I feel bad for her, she has no one left and if she wakes up then she'll probably be sent to a foster home until she's of legal age" they both agreed.

"I can't believe it's been a two weeks already, she hasn't even shown any signs of improvement" One of them said and the other nodded "Yeah....but it's strange, her brain activity is definitely changing"

"Mhm maybe a dream? Or a nightmare"

"Perhaps.....anyways let's finish her check up and then we can go on break"

"Agreed"

The doctors finished writing up her vitals and making sure that she was getting enough food in her tubes.

Takemichi's POV-

"Eh.....I'm not really sure what you want me to do" I said and Emma sighed "I don't know, cheer him up or something! He refuses to eat" she said as she pointed towards the locked door.

"I don't think that I'll be able to convince him to eat or anything....." I drifted and she frowned "C'mon! You and him are friends" she said and I frowned "What about Draken?" I asked and she crossed her arms "I'm not going to bother him! He was shot in the arm and still recovering" she said and I groaned in frustration.

"I.....I'll try" I mumbled and she smiled brightly before hugging me. "Thanks Takemichi! He's all yours and...here" she said as she handed me a pack of Dorayaki. I took the small bag from her and sighed as I made my way over to the door.

I knocked on it but I was only greeted with silence.

"Mikey-Kun!" I called out but he didn't respond.

Maybe he was sleeping?

"Go away" Or not.

"You have to eat something!" I said throw the door but he didn't respond again. "Y/N wouldn't want you to starve yourself" I said and he swung the door open "Don't say her name again or I'll kill you" he warned and my eyes widened as I took in his appearance.

He looked so.....exhausted.

He had dark eye bags, pale skin and he looked skinnier than the last time that I had seen him which was two weeks ago when we were all at the hospital.

"Here" I said as I held the bag up towards him and he simply stared at it.

"She would want you to be healthy.....when she sees you again, she'll be disappointed if you hadn't taken care of yourself" I said and he looked down before snatching the bag away and slamming his door shut.

Emma poked her head around the corner "Did he take it?" She asked quietly and I nodded causing her to smile "Good! Hopefully I can get him to eat more later" she said and I hummed before looking back at his door with a small frown.

"I hope Y/N wakes up soon" I said and Emma sighed "Me too Takemichi.....me too" she said as we both sat down near Mikey's door. "It's been 2 weeks....." I drifted off and Emma looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Takemichi....what's going to happen if Y/N doesn't wake up?" Emma asked and I looked down "She will" I said and she frowned "But what if-" I cut her off "Emma! She's going to wake up......she has to" I said quietly as she hugged her knees to her chest.

"Hinata has been completing all of Y/N's assignments so that......when Y/N wakes up.....she won't be super far behind" Emma said quietly and I smiled "That's nice of Hina" I said and she nodded "Yeah, she's an amazing friend" she said and I hummed "I know that Y/N will appreciate it" I said and she didn't respond.

Instead, she asked her own question.

"Where do you think Hanma and Kisaki are?" She asked and I clenched my jaw "I don't know.....Y/N had beaten Kisaki's face in pretty badly.....and then Mikey beat him up even more" I whispered and she sniffed "I wonder if they are planning something else" she said and I clenched my fists "No....they wouldn't" I said and she raised a brow "How can you be so sure?" She asked and I looked down "I'm not.....I'm just hoping"

We didn't say much after that.

We had been sitting there for around half n hour before Mikey's door creaked open and an empty Dorayaki bag was thrown out, his door was shut again causing a loud thud to echo in their house.

Emma stood up and picked the wrapper up."At least I know that he ate it" she said with a small smile as she threw it away. I sighed before standing up and dusting myself off "I have school tomorrow so I should go home and rest" I said and she nodded "Yeah....you do that, see you Takemichi!" She said as she patted me on the back.

"See ya Emma!" I said as I walked out of there home and began making my way back to my own. I stopped walking suddenly and frowned "Visiting hours at the hospital are still going on" I mumbled as I kicked a small rock in front of me before changing directions and running towards the hospital.

I had complete faith in Y/N, I knew that she'd pull through.....she had to. I walked inside of the hospital and immediately began walking towards her room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I walked over to the girl and sat down "Hey Y/N!" I greeted with a small smile "Nothing much happened today, me and Emma hung out for a little bit....Mikey just stayed in his room the whole time" I said as I took a deep breath "Seriously Y/N.....it's time to wake up now, none of us are taking this well" I said but she made no movements at all.

Tears began streaming down my face "We all really miss you! You have to wake up soon!" I cried before sighing "Mikey....he isn't doing well at all! He hasn't been eating at all and he's getting skinner! He's just locking himself in his r-" I cut myself off as the monitor began beeping loudly and Y/N's body began shaking as I quickly stood up "SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled as the door swung open and two doctors ran in.

"She's seizing up!" One of them said as the other quickly removed me from the room as they shut the door and I felt my entire body shaking.

Could she hear me.....was she going to be ok?

"Y/N.....?" I questioned quietly as I stared at the closed door. I took a step back as the door suddenly opened and one of the doctors walked out "What happened?" He asked and I looked down "I have no idea! I was just talking to her about everything that happened today and then she started shaking" I explained and he raised a brow "What kinds of things were you talking about?" He asked and I clenched my fists "Just....about how we all wanted her to wake up" I said and he gave a short nod "I see.....perhaps she's trying" he said and my head shot up to him.

"Do you really think so?" I asked and he hummed "It looks like she's really trying to wake herself up....it's incredible" he said as he looked down at some files.

The door opened again and the second doctor walked out "She's stable again" he said as he walked down the hallway. "Visiting hours are over now" The doctor said and I nodded "O-ok...." I said quietly as I began walking out of the hospital and towards my home.

I came to the hospital everyday to tell Y/N about what was happening.

But this was the first time that I had mentioned Mikey in 2 weeks. I wonder if she really is trying to wake herself up......I know that Y/N is strong so I wouldn't doubt that possibility for a second.

I looked up at the sky and sighed "Wake up soon"

Mikey really needs you, Y/N.

So pull through as soon as possible.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment! It means so much to me<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 694 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
584K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
22.9K 669 14
˜*°"I̷n̷ ̷a̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷d̷e̷s̷c̷r̷i̷b̷e̷ ̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷m̷u̷c̷h̷ ̷I̷ ̷l̷o̷v̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷. ̷I̷ ̷s̷h̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷I̷ ̷m...