We ALWAYS knew ~🥀

By reginajophie

BKDK STORY !!! we are two years further than in the normal anime they should be all arround 17/18 Uraraka a... More

chapiter ~one~
chapiter ~two~
chapiter ~three~
chapiter ~four~
chapiter ~five~
~six~
chapiter seven...
chapiter ~eight~
chapiter ~ nine~
chapiter ~ten~
chapiter ~ eleven ~
chapiter ~twelve~ bonus
chapiter ~ twelve~
chapiter ~ thirdteen~
chapiter ~fourteen~
chapiter ~fifteen~
chapiter ~sixteen
chapiter ~ seventeen~
chapiter eightteen
chapter ~nineteen~
chapter ~twenty~
chapter ~Twenty-one~
chapter ~twenty-three~
chapiter ~ twenty -four~
chapiter ~twenty five~
chapiter ~ twenty -six~
heeeyyy
chapiter ~twenty seven~
chapiter twenty eight~
chapter thirty!

chapter ~twenty two~

523 18 7
By reginajophie

Wednesday.

The schoolbel rung and our couple of besties are walking to their mathclass .. really slowly obviously.

Kirishima: "bakugo whats the plan what do i do?!"
Katsuki: "calm your tits shitty hair , do just like we practiced ."
Kirishima: "its not the same dude , today im gonna ask Mina out for real! Its not Denki flirting whit me whit a pink wig that you stole from your moms drawer!"

Katsuki: "my dads actually. "
Kirishima: "DOES THAT MATTER RIGHT NOW- wait wut-"
Katsuki: "SHUT THE HELL UP! Cant even hear myself thinking. "
Kirishima: "what could be more important than your bestfriends love life!?"

Katsuki: *smirks* " ... spicy noodles."
Kirishima: *whines* "broooo"
Katsuki: "and you're not my bestfriend . "
Kirishima: "okay thats just mean. Thats Cap."
Katsuki: " put your cap up your ass. "
Kirishima: "denial *sighs* thought we were past that ."
Katsuki: "there was a time where id say that you werent even my friend. Be grateful shit brain."
Kirishima: "you still call the bakusquad memebers your 'non friends' too.."
Katsuki: "they are dogs. Now hurry up harriet or we gettin shoot."
Kirishima: "oh i love that expression did you just come up whit-"
Katsuki: "kiri , ill blow you up."
Kirishima: "okay but i really need to say something now.."
Katsuki: *groans* *starts speedwalking*

Kirishima tried to follow his friend's pace while formulating his phrase.

Kirishima: " so let me get this straight- you call me a friend but not a bestfriend but yet i was your boyfriend?" *smirk*

BOOM a medium explosion clearly amed at his face came rushing to him.

Katsuki: "that was a phase."

Even tho Kirishima hardenned just in time he still ended up on his butt no damages were made tho , just a painfull butt.
And bakugo gave no care as he opened the classroom they needed to be at.

And this only amused Kirishima more he decided that he would tease the blond-

Mr ectoplasm: "late" he hissed.

Bakugo just hissed back and sat Kirishima following.

And he went right back to teasing the hot headed blonde , he whispers

Kirishima: "did you like my kisses bakugo?" *smirk*
Katsuki: *grunts*
Kirishima: "C'mon tell me am i a good kisser? Or a great kisser bakubro?"
Katsuki: *he started mumbeling curses under his breath*
Kirishima: "peharps do you like my abs? Because to be whit someone you should at least find them a bit attractive?"
Katsuki: "so that means you find me attractive right?" He said whit confidence .
Kirishima: "hmmm ...very"

Bakugo didnt expect the redhead to give in so quick he thought he could also tease him , and was a flustered mess.

Katsuki: "f-fucking- i know that pfft. "
Kirishima: *laughs*

Deku's pov :

I see kacchan enter whit Kirishima, theyre late . Again. That happens often these days? Wich is weird kacchan is verry punctual.
Or maybe its Kirishima slowing him down... they are even closer now that we broke up. Kacchan realised he still liked him and isnt even waiting to start flirting . The worst part is im behind them . And i cant ignore the conversations they are having AND I CANT HELP BUT FEEL MY BLOOD BOIL AT THE THOUGHT THAT THEY MIGHT HUG OR KISS AGAIN... i seriously think id probably attack Kirishima before that even happens... aaaarrrhsgs IM A BAD FRIEND RIGHT NOW!!

Kirishima: "did you like my kisses bakugo?"

WHAAAAAATTT

Kirishima: "C'mon tell me am i a good kisser? Or a great kisser bakubro?"

Did they kiss or is he talking about when they were dating?!
Oh no im gonna start crying in the middle of class!

Kirishima: "peharps do you like my abs? because to be whit someone you should at least find them a bit attractive right?

Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup-

Katsuki: "so that means you find me attractive right?"

Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

Kirishima: "hmmm ... very"

I didnt even hear the conversations anymore only faint lauhging and from what kacchans ears looks like hes flustered

I saw Kirishima open his mouth to say something and i couldnt handel that.

Izuku: "hey Kirishima do you mind being more quite please? I-its just i cant hear the teacher..." is said giving him a small smile putting my hands together like prayer or begging.

Kirishima: "oh sorry dude , yeah i should pay attention too!"

Sorry for manipulating you like that Kirishima.

Katsuki: "nerd quiet down whit your mumbeling also. "
Izuku: " .. but i wasnt mumbeling?"

Katsuki: "yeah but it will probably come arround. So for then youll close the thing you have for a mouth."

Izuku: " ... well... that means you also need to shut up."

Katsuki does a half turn torwards me.

Katsuki: "what was that?!"
Izuku: " this wasnt only for Kirishima but also you .. bakugo."

End of pov

Katsuki didnt say anything but just looked at deku for a couple seconds but if your really pay well attention on his expression change , you can see that he is kinda offended.

Kirishima 'my friend his really miserable.. he likes him a lot ... why do i have the feeling that even tho deku cheated on him he likes him? .. No i cant be wrong he's observing us i mean bakugo a lot . And he was as upset as bakugo that day....'

Lunch

Katsuki: "allright you do as we said."

Kirishima takes some deep breaths.... long deep breaths

Katsuki: "Idiot. NOW "

Kirishima: "uh- RIGHT"

katsuki: "oi stop making out and watch whats about to happen. " he says to Todoroki and sero.

Sero: "hey! We werent making out !"
Todoroki: "but we were planning to go to the-"
Sero: "TODO shhhhhhh"

Katsuki: "I DONT CARE!"
Katsuki was taking a quick look for deku but .. he was nowhere to find.
'Tch his problem.. '

Mina entered whit tsuyu and jirou in the lunchroom

Kirishima: "okay here i go"

Kirishima climbs upon one of the lunch tables.

Monoma: "OI WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Kirishima: "MINAAAA"

Mina: *clueless and joy full* "Kirishima!!"

Kirishima : *flustered * "MINA ASHIDO , I LIKE YOU!"

She stopped walking torwards them , her eyes widened but she didnt take her eyes of Kirishima.

Mina: "w-what?" She whispered no one could hear that since she said it so quietly like a faint whisper of disbelief.

Kirishima: " I LIKE YOU! I WANT TO BE WHIT YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME HAPPY , EVERY SECOND WHIT YOU IS A BLESSING SO WHY WOULD I LET IT GO TO WASTE? "
He climbed down and went over to her.
Kirishima : *chuckles* "girl you're like a shinning star and you light up everyones mood the moment you enter the room. AM I RIGHT?!"

Everyone: "YESSSS!!"

Mina's mouth fell open as her friends beside her already jumped from excitement .

Kirishima: "so.. a star has her place in space right? Uhm here... Mina."

She was handed a paper , her friends leaned against her to be able to read it
and the other students waited patiently for what they didnt know but they waited. Mina began to form a smile and here cheecks gave a light pink dust and tsuyu let an awe leave her mouth.
Mina's grip tightened on the paper before asking

Mina: "you really named a star after me?"

Everyone: "whooooooo" the crowed was invested .

Kirishima: "hehe , yeah its an official certificate.. Just for you ."

Mina: "and why are you telling me all that?" She asked smirking already knowing the reason why.

Kirishima: " MINA ASHIDO WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!?"

Mina: "HELL YES !"

Everyone cheered for the pair and mina couldnt help but dip her now boyfriend and give him a kiss.

Katsuki: *chuckles* "lucky bastard" 'glad youve found your person'

People congratulated them and even monoma was happy for them.

Kirishima's pov:

I put my arm arround Mins and thanked the people that congradulate us. I feel like were a just married couple or something.

But something was missing...

I looked arround for something that would refresh my memory .... BAKUGO.. he is leaving?

Kirishima: "uh , Mins?"
Mina: "yeeeeess" *grins*
Kirishima: *blushes* "im gon check on bakugo ?"
Mina: "oh? Sure!"

I was about to head off but
I turned arround to give her a kiss again.

Mina: "what was that for?"
Kirishima: "like i said every second whit you is a blessing ."

After that i gave her an other slight longer kiss...

I didnt think id be this happy after all that whit bakugo honestly. But the fact that im happy doesnt mean he has to be sad and .. he looked upset.

Mina : 'this boy is perfect for me , like we are the perfect match, he also noticed that something was up whit bakugo. '

---

Kirishima : " BOOM BOOM BOI"
Katsuki: " Shouldnt you be whit your girlfriend shitty hair?"
Kirishima: "naaaaahh id rather be whit my brooo..."
Katsuki: *stops walking* "im fine stop worrying."
Kirishima: "we both know thats a lie"

The silence that came after was enough to understand.

Katsuki: *clears throath* "congrats on your alien by the way."
Kirishima: "All because of you man!"
Kirishima jumps in for hug , a hug that Katsuki didnt refuse bc he needed it .

Kirishima: *pulls away* " bakugo? .. i have a theorie... can i tell you ?"

Katsuki: " yeah, spill already"

Kirishima: ".. i think deku likes you."

Bakugo launched himself at me and gripped my shirt.
Katsuki: "STOP FUCKING PLAYING WHIT ME WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!??"
Kirishima: "bakugo wait-"
Katsuki: "NO NO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IM HURTING OBVIOUSLY AND YOU- FUCK YOU!"

he stood

Kirishima: "Cmon man its a posibility!"

Katsuki: "HE CHEATED ON ME KIRISHIMA, HERES A LESSON, LIKING SOMEONE EQUALS NO CHEATING ! I WAS PLAYED HE GOT HIS REVENGE AND YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE ME FALLS HOPE AFTER ALL THAT! tch- ... screw you"

He put his hand in his pocket and walked off " as i said before dont expect me on karaoke night tomorrow "

Kirishima stood up and ran infront off him

Kirishima: "wait bakugo, im almost a 100% sure he likes you!"
He said gripping bakugo.

But stopped when he felt something wet land on his arm.

Katsuki: "d-dont look at me like that... what did you expect?! For me to laugh? i-m trying to forget him and y-you.. "

Kirishima: "im sorry.. ill find proof .. i swear bakugo ill do everything for you to end up happy!"

Katsuki: "i dont want your pity"

Whit out further do he walked out of sight.

Kirishima: "shit... i forgot how emotional he is .. and especially when its about midoryia... "

Todoroki: "wow"
Kirishima: "TODOROKI!?"
Todoroki: "finally..."
Kirishima: "Todoroki?"
Todoroki: "this puts me at ease , i thought that bakugo lost the battle against himself again , i thought i would have to protect midoryia again but if he loves him that much ... there is no worrying. I was scared that id have to confront him ... fight him.... " *sigh*

Kirishima: "..."
Mina: "yeah"
Kirishima: "okay who else listenned?"

Denki ,Tsuyu, jirou and Hagakure , momo and aoyama showed also.

Kirishima: *chuckles* "this was a private conversations guys "

Denki: *pouts* "i couldnt help it "

Hagakure: "we are all agreeing that this doesnt make sense right?"

Denki: "what do you mean?"

Hagakure: "Deku didnt-"

She recieved a shove from Tsuyu
and that confused Hagakure..
but that didnt stop Todoroki.

Todoroki: "Midoryia.. didnt cheat tho?"

The bakusquad - bakusero: "WHAT!?"

Hagakure: " yeah ? And whats even weirder... didnt bakugo break up whit him cuz he wants to be whit you Kirishima?"

Mina & Kirishima: "WHAT!?"

Jirou: "weird because this was all of midoryia's revenge on bakugo ??"

Dekusquad - minus some ppl : "WHAAT!?"

Tsuyu started shivering as her eyes went watery and her throath drier whit each word coming out of her classmates mouth.

Aoyama: " well bakugo obviously lied"

Jirou: "bakugo is a lot-

Denki: "a jerk"

Sero: "a dramaqueen "

Mina: "a perfectionist"

Kirishima: " the definition of anger issues"

Jirou: " a clown, but he is no lier . He saw Uraraka and deku kiss."

Todoroki: " h-he never told me that? He is hopelessly in love whit bakugo I dont see why he would have done that?"

Jirou: "well what did happen? "

Tsuyu tried so hard not to betray Uraraka, but he feels bad for the two lovers and her herself. She hasnt been able to sleep to stressed about all that happening. And she truly believes that uraraka will see that what she is doing is wrong and that she will tell everyone herself.. but its taking afwully long for her liking.

Tsuyu: 'crap what am i supposed to do?!' "Uhm Uraraka did tell me that she and midoryia ki-kissed on accident Uraraka tripped and midoryia wanted to catch h-her !"
She said quickly.

Momo: "and so bakugo broke up whit deku because he saw and thinks he cheated?"

Aoyama: "Why didnt you tell us that earlier? We couldve found the link sooner."

Tsuyu: "uh i-i didnt think that it was important or that it had something to do whit their break up !"

Momo: "but guys , if bakugo's reason for the break up is midoryia's not really cheating why does deku have in mind that he is breaking because he likes Kirishima?"

Todoroki: "i think i get it... bakugo probably never said the reason."

Hagakure & denki : "huh?"

Todoroki: " because if he did midoryia would have justified himself , and everything would have cleared out by the second. But he probably said a lot of things thinking that it was obvious why he was breaking up whit him while midoryia probably already thought of the posibility that he still likes Kirishima and that would be because he thinks he isnt worth it so he probably also didnt ask for the reason also so sure that he knew. "

Denki: "damn"

Jirou: "you are so weird Todoroki, thank you"

Todoroki: "You're welcome"

Kirishima: "we need to do something. "

Hagakure: "lets tell them everything!"

Kirishima: "no."

Everyone: "no?!"

Kirishima: " what they need is to feel their connection , realize they will not be able to forget each other and talk. Imagine if we tell them and they get even more mad at one other for not trusting each other. They need to figure it out alone... but that doenst mean we cant help them. "

Mina: "this is the second time we help them , they will HAVE to repay us."

Todoroki: "im already rich."

Tsuyu: "no Todoroki.."

Todoroki: "its dirty money"

Momo: "ssshhh , its okay Todoroki dont talk. "

Todoroki: "allright. "

Mina: "kiri , why dont you invite deku for tomorrow night. "
Kirishima: "uh okay?"
Mina: "can someone make sure that bakugo shows up"
Jirou: "leave that to me. "
Denki: "NO YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED NOOOOOOOO"
Jirou: "it takes a lot more to kill me ill be fine , so count me in"

Aoyama: "so what do we do?"

Momo: "i have things to do so..."

Jirou: *grunts*

Kirishima: "i guess ... help him look hot."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.1K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...
15.7K 533 17
⚠️I do not advise underage drinking, this is a fictional story so don't be stupid and drink your life away... please⚠️ Class 1A decided to throw a pa...
76.4K 2.2K 20
<> BakuDeku/KatsuDeku<> Fan-Fic<> "Katccan!" I quickly turn my head to the table where I heard the name from. My eyes land on Kirishima who is talkin...
69.1K 2.2K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...