Courting Bang Chan || Chanlix...

By strayradish_

Felix never stops confessing his undying love for Chan by annoying him. Completed More

Beginning
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
End

six

1.2K 71 23
By strayradish_

The first day in the retreat place was okay, the students had a seminar in the event centre hall and a simple activity to boost the students' energy and interest for the following activities the faculty and department organisation prepared for everybody.

Felix ignored Chan the whole day and Chan seemed not to care because he was too busy hanging out with a girl. To Jamie, his classmate in one of his subjects. Of course, Felix was so annoyed but he's here again, he still ended up in front of Chan's room he shares with 3 other seniors.

He was standing quietly while holding a small cookie box he made the other night while finishing the program flow the department president asked him to revise.

It's already 9 PM and the students are ordered to get a rest because the next activity tomorrow will be early in the morning around 7 AM followed by a team-building in the afternoon. They will be having a packed day tomorrow and the following day will be a free day for the students to relax and enjoy before they go home in the afternoon.

Felix knocked again to the room and waited for anybody to open. Luckily, Chan was the one who greeted him. Felix glared at Chan and handed him the small box of cookies and an energy drink since the older one looked so tired after the activity earlier.

"I hate you today but here, get some snacks. I didn't see you eat dinner earlier." The younger said then walked away leaving Chan in confusion.

The older walked into his room and went back to sitting in his bed shared by his classmate, Bambam. He offered the cookies to the boys so they all could have a snack. The energy drink has paper taped on it so he read it and chuckled. Silly, Felix is just so silly.

"You're a fucking hoe, Chan. I hate you today. My eyes are on you so don't make me angry. Are you flirting with Jamie sunbae? I'll cut your dick just so you know. Ugh, I fucking hate you today and I might hate you until tomorrow Idk, I just so hate you today. And you didn't eat earlier! Where were you? You're making me hate you even more today, Chan. You should take care of yourself, bitch. I'm worried, okay? Ugh, I really hate you today.

- (̶l̶o̶v̶e) hate, Felix

* * *

The next morning the students were called to the dining area exactly at 6 AM to have their breakfast. They are given an hour to eat because they need to be in the centre hall at 7 AM for their 2nd seminar.

Felix was awake earlier than the other students, organisers have different call-time because they need to help to prepare for the seminar. He still ignored Chan when he realised that Jamie and her other friends were seated together with Chan and his brother's friend group. Seungmin is even there with them which made him really irritated. He wants to go to their table and just snap but he can't because they have different tables for student officers while Jeongin and his boyfriend decided to eat alone so they could have time together.

The breakfast time finished and the seminar started. Of course, Felix once again was too far from Chan and his friends because he is standing in one of the corners of the hall together with another officer to check and guide those students who will be needing help if ever. He knew that this retreat wouldn't be fun for him, it was supposed to be fun but Chan was being a fucker and kept making him jealous, making him down and not in the mood at all.

Time was passing quickly and afternoon came, the students were instructed to take their lunch and come back to the centre hall at 2 PM for the team building.

Felix went to his room directly after his lunch to nap, it's just 12 PM anyway and he doesn't want to roam or annoy Chan right now. He's still feeling irritated by the fact that Chan doesn't seem to be worried about being ignored by Felix so the younger kinda wants to ignore him, even more, to see if he will be missed.

"Damn. Of course, he will never miss me, who am I kidding?" Felix whined. He squirmed in his bed and starts throwing his fist in the air like a child having a tantrum.

He get his phone and dialled Chan, "I shall annoy him! I'm maddd! I'm so mad!" Felix whispered and waited for Chan to answer but the older didn't pick up even if he tries so many times.

"Ughhh I'm so maaaaad!! I'm mad at him even today!! Or maybe until tomorrow again but I'm very mad right now, I'm mad todayyyy!" He threw his phone on his side then covered his face with a pillow.

Oh, how annoyed he is.

Felix kept himself that way until he fell asleep. The next thing he knows is that one of his co-officers is waking him up to help gather the students in the centre hall again.

Once the students were gathered in the hall, everybody was instructed to line up according to their year level, even the student coordinator. This time, the admins are the ones in charge since this is the last activity and they want everybody to enjoy it since they will go home tomorrow afternoon.

Felix is standing in the 3rd year's line while Chan is in the 4th year's line. They get asked to pair up with anybody they want to be with, of course, Felix ran to Chan but Chan was already talking to Jamie when he arrived.

Felix doesn't care so he pulled Chan away and glared at him, "you suppose to be paired with me, sugar pie." Felix said.

"Jamie asked me first, Lix." With that, Felix raised a brow to the older.

"Listen to me, homie. You keep making me jealous, yes I'm fucking jealous okay? And it's making me so mad at you today too, I'm so mad. Why not me, candy boo?" Felix whined but Chan rolled his eyes to the younger.

"Because she asked me first, okay? So if you don't mind, get lost."

"Channie, how can you be so rude like this? I hate it! Make sure to behave yourself or I'll be really upset."

"Jeez calm thyself you're not my boyfriend, we're not dating."

"I know! That's why I'm upset! You don't need to spat that out, I already know it. And for your information— yet. Not yet, sweetie pie. Now, get your shit together and behave!" Both guys are glaring at each other. Chan rolled his eyes to the younger boy, he's talking nonsense.

"Don't order me, I'll do whatever I want to do. Mind your own business, mate."

"You are my business!"

"No, Felix. Jeez, leave me alone, bro." Chan said then turned around to walk away from Felix.

The younger got irritated even more, we were glaring at Chan while the older was walking away from him, "FINE! DO AS YOU PLEASE! I HATE YOU!" he screamed. Loud enough for the other students to hear too.

Chan ignored the younger and continued walking back to his female friend. Felix doesn't make sense and that annoys him more.

The activity started and Felix ended up pairing with his senior, Wooyoung. The activity started, a simple team activity that was teamed by year level, they played 3 games with that team until the pair are asked to stick together for the final activity which is to find a flag all over the place.

The place is big and it has a part like a forest type for camping. The admins allowed everybody to look further but instructed them to keep their eyes on the guide they have so no one will be lost. Admins are placed in different locations, there are challenges in each station first before getting a flag so this is like a relay. The first 25 pairs to get the complete flags will be rewarded.

At exactly 5 PM they started so students are all around the places holding their small map paper as their guide.

Chan was enjoying the whole thing, especially because Jamie is fun to be with, fun means literally funny. She has a lot of funny suggestions that made them both laugh. Felix on the other hand was still so annoyed. Although Wooyoung is a real crackhead, the fact that Felix is not in the mood ruins the supposed happy environment.

Minho is paired with Seungmin, let's just say that they ended up arguing every single moment because both of them want their suggestions and ideas to be done but everything is just contradicting. Changbin and Hyunjin also paired up, they took this opportunity to just mess around. They don't really care about the prize, they just want to do something exciting that both of them will enjoy. While Jeongin is with his boyfriend, doing all the cute couple things. They want to win because they found the activity fun, they are competitive about this.

Everything became fine when time passed and each pair is getting more competitive as the challenges are getting more interesting. After 3 hours the first pair to finish the challenges in each station submitted their flags to the game committee, they were the first ones to get a rest. A few minutes after the 2nd pair followed until students are coming back one by one. Jeongin and Jisung really made it to the first 25 pairs.

It's already 9:30 PM when they decided to count the students, 30 minutes after the last pair came back. Of course, those who went back earlier already took snacks while waiting for the other pairs.

The students were instructed to line up according to their year level again. Admins start counting and calling the students until one admin keeps repeating a certain name, "Jamie Park."

That automatically made Felix roam his head to search for Chan, he looked around and there's no sign of Chan until the admin called for Chan's name as well, "Christopher Bang."

No one was answering.

Felix's heart starts pounding hard, what happened? All the negative ideas start popping in his head, even the silly ideas, making him jealous, are starting to fill his mind too. He's worried.

The admins finished calling out for the names and it turned out that only Jamie and Chan were the pair that didn't come back.

The students were instructed to go to the dining area to get their late dinner before the final activity which was the bonfire later around 10:30 PM while a group of male faculty looked around to search for the missing pair.

Felix can't help but worry. He went to the admin, asking if he could come with them in searching for Chan and Jamie but they didn't allow him. He's really worried that he starts crying for that reason. Minho and Seungmin went to him to comfort him and force him to eat even a small amount of food.

Student organisers are assigned to help in preparing for the bonfire but the president told the other officers not to call Felix anymore since he is the most emotional about the two missing students. They don't wanna stress him even more.

"Hey, just eat first Chan is a grown-up man don't worry so much this place is not that big anyway," Minho said to his brother that's currently crying messily while his food is on the table in front of him.

"W-what if something b-bad happened? You're so stupid, Minho Hyung. It's my Channie we're talking about, how can you be so chill?" A sobbing Felix said.

"You're overdramatic Felix, they will be here later. Maybe they just got lost on track or they decided to, you know... Just mess around. Don't be so worried they are probably just making out there." Felix automatically starts hitting his brother while swearing at him in irritation.

"That's the worst thing! Shut your fucking mouth Hyung. Chan will never do that!" Felix hissed to his brother but Minho kept teasing his younger brother.

"How do you know? Jamie Noona is sexy anyway. I could jerk off to the thoughts of her pounding onto me so what's more if you're getting the whole damn mea– ouch!"

"You choose. Shut your mouth, I'll kill you, or we're breaking up?" Minho got cut when Seungmin hit him in the head followed by Felix kicking his feet.

"Goddammit! I was just joking! You both don't need to be that violent!" Minho said, then distanced himself from his brother and boyfriend. He sat beside the quiet couple that's just quietly sympathizing with Felix.

"Chan Hyung will be back that's for sure, don't worry so much, Felix," Changbin assured but Felix remained silent.

"Right, just eat first Hyung." Jeongin agreed.

Felix is just so worried that he doesn't think if he can still enjoy the bonfire that he was planning to sit beside Chan and enjoy admiring the view together but how can he do that plan anymore when Chan is missing?

Time was running fast until the students gathered in a big open space around the big pile of woods in their centre. Felix is quietly seated beside his brother and friends while anxiously waiting for Chan.

He's worried real bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.7K 14
(COMPLETED) "Hey Felix, Wanna cuddle?" "Alexia- How about we shower together? Save some water?" "Baby Girl, I made you breakfast!" "Noona! Let's play...
12.9K 770 35
A ChanLix fanfiction✅✅ "Moon rotates around around Earth, Hyung, I guess you're my Earth." "Felix...... That's stupid but cute." Chan comes around...
718K 21.7K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...
6K 38 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...