What Have You Done To Him? (E...

Da Shotashi_MultiWriter

Aizawa was presumed dead in an accident while on patrol with Toshinori. Yagi couldn't accept it. Him and the... Altro

Chapter 1: The Day It Happened.
Chapter 2: It Can't Be..
Chapter 3: I Won't Let You Get Away With This.
Chapter 4: Now It's Our Turn.
Chapter 6: Come Home Aizawa.
Chapter 7: Help From A Friend.
Chapter 8: Too Many Drinks.
Chapter 9: Confessions.
Chapter 10: Birthday Pleasues.
Chapter 11: The Halloween Festival.
Chapter 12: The Camp.
Chapter 13: All For One vs One For All.
Chapter 14: The Hospital.
Chapter 15: Media.
Chapter 16: Deep Dark Thoughts.
Chapter 17: Never Any Time To Rest.
Chapter 18: Personal.
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: Date Night Surprises.
Chapter 21: My Kitten.
Chapter 22: The Engagment Party.
Chapter 23: Our Day.

Chapter 5: He Needs You.

306 10 1
Da Shotashi_MultiWriter

A/N: Longer chapter! ( 2294 words including a/n)

Nemuri was silent for a moment as she pondered on how she was going to explain the situation to Toshi and Hizashi. There was no proper way she could explain this to them both so she figured it would be easier to just show them. "Come with us and we'll show you what's going on. Where is Shinso?" She asked, looking at All Might. Her voice was shaky as she spoke.

"He'd be at home probably asleep. It is quite late, why?" Yagi explained, looking at the R rated hero with concern written all over his face. Midnight checked the time, it showed 1:28am.

"Right, it is pretty late. Both of you meet me and Tsukauchi outside with Shinso." She said with a yawn. Toshi didn't want to agree as he knew he wouldn't sleep if he went back home but he didn't really have much of a choice given the time. All Might asked Hizashi to stay for the night, which the voice hero happily agreed to. He too knew he wouldn't be able to sleep as he'll be up worrying about Sho all night. 'May as well stay up all night with a friend rather then stayin' at home all weepy' Present Mic thought to himself as they made their way to Toshi's apartment.

Both heros soon arrived at the No.1 hero's apartment and they quietly walked inside. Yagi closed and locked the door behind Hizashi. "Make yourself at home. I'm gonna go check on Shinso." Toshi whispered before quietly walking to Shinso's room, peeking in. The No.1 hero closed the door again and walks out to Present Mic. "He's asleep."

"Good. I wonder why the police need us to bring Shinso with us tomorrow." The voice hero pondered, sitting down on Toshi's couch. All Might walked over and sits down opposite Yamada, sighing softly.

"I'm not sure. I guess we will just have to see tomorrow." He started and put his head in his hands. Toshinori gently rubbed his tired eyes before looking back up at Hizashi. "Hey..can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course buddy. What's wrong?" Present Mic asked, looking up at the other hero.

"Did..um..Did Sho ever have anyone in his life? Apart from Shinso's mother I mean." The Yagi asked nervously and averted his gaze from Hizashi.

"What's brought this on all of a sudden?" Hizashi questioned the other hero.

"I was just..wondering." The No.1 hero stated as a light blush flushed across his face.

"Well..Shinso's mother meant a great deal to Sho, they were childhood sweethearts. Learning to become hero's together. They planned on opening up their own agency and saving the world from villains. She made him smile even laugh. He never did again after she died." The voice hero sighed before speaking again. "Sho became the bitter, cold man you see today because of that. The relationships I know he had after that weren't really relationships. They were just flings, one nightstands. Didn't matter who or what gender." Hizashi explained. Hearing his made All Might's heart ache. Shota had been through so much.

"O-Oh..I didn't know." Toshi stammered. The blonde cleared his throat before sitting up and speaking again. "If I had known-" he got cut off.

"There's nothing you coulda done buddy so don't go blaming yourself, you got that?" Hizashi stated sternly as he got up and sat back down next to Toshinori. "Yagi, do you like Sho?"

"N-No! Not at all! I was just curious!" Yagi stuttered, waving his hands in front of his face as the blush grew and got darker. Yamada chuckled at All Might's reaction.

"Come oooon! It's written all over ya face. Besides this is a good thing!" Hizashi yelled but was quickly shushed by Toshi. "Come on, Yagi. Be the reason he smiles again."

Yagi sighed then looked up at the other blonde. "Of course I want that, Zashi. All I've ever wanted is to be the reason Sho smiles, the reason he laughs. I just want to hold him in my arms and tell him everything is going to be okay. I cannot tell you how many times I've dreamt of cuddling on the couch with him under a blanket and watching a movie. Or taking him out on a date and spoiling him rotten. He deserves to be happy and I want to be the reason he is happy." Toshi poured his heart out, trailing off on all the things he'd like to do with Aizawa. Yagi suddenly realised he was rambling and his blush crept down his neck and he hid his face in his hands.

Present Mic laughed softly and swings an arm around the other hero's shoulder. "You will have all of that soon, buddy. You will be Sho's hero."

———

The next day was soon upon them and they barely slept a wink. Toshi sluggishly stood from the couch, stretching and yawning as he does so. He looked down at Hizashi, who was still fast asleep, and he smiled softly to himself as he thought about all the things he said about Aizawa. He hadn't told anyone about how he felt and now he finally has. It was like a weight off his shoulders. If only he could tell Sho.

All Might walked into the bathroom while rubbing his tired eyes before he got ready for the day ahead of him. All the rustling around Yagi made while getting ready caused Yamada to wake up. Whining, the voice hero sat up and looked around him and remembered that he stayed at Yagi's that night. The No.1 hero walked out of the bathroom wearing his bronze age costume, which was very baggy on him as he wasn't in his hero form. Yamada looked over at the other hero and smiled brightly. "Dressin' up for him eh?" Hizashi teased with a small laugh causing Yagi to blush lightly.

"W-Well these are his sort of colours and..he told me this costume was his favourite." Toshi muttered shyly, looking down at the floor. Present Mic laughed and walked over to the other blonde giving him a big hug, Yagi returning the action.

"I'm sure he'll love it Toshinori." The voice hero said softly with a smile. "Right, let me go get ready, you get Shinso up and at 'em then we'll get going ya dig?" Mic beamed then struts into the bathroom. Toshi smiled to himself, happy and confident with his decision to bring out an old costume. The blonde lightly knocked on Shinso's door before slowly walked in.

"Young Shinso? You awake?" The No.1 hero asked as he walked over and sat down on the boy's bed.

"Unfortunately." The purple haired boy scoffed and sluggishly sat up in his bed. He looked up at Toshi with tired eyes and cocked his head to the side. "Is that your Bronze Age costume?" He asked, yawning.

All Might smiled and nodded. "It sure is. Thought I'd have a change of pace." He started and stood up. "You won't be going straight to school today. Tsukauchi needs to see us and Hiz-Present Mic."

Shinso yawned and sleepily rubbed his eyes. "What does he need us for?" He asked.

"We weren't told so I guess we'll have to find out when we get there. So, I'll leave you to get ready, young Shinso." All Might said with a bright smile as he walked out of the young boy's room. Toshinori made himself some coffee as he waited for the other two to get ready to leave.

———

All Might, Present Mic and Shinso walked side by side as they went to UA. They were met with Nemuri and Tsukauchi by the entrance, waiting for them to arrive at the facility. "You're all here, good. Let's get going, we'll take my car." Midnight stated and they all got into her car.

"Are ya gonna explain what's going on now guys?" Hizashi spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll explain when we get there." Was all Tsukauchi said and the car fell into silence again.

After an excruciatingly silent car journey they arrived at a prison. They all got out of the car and looked around. "Why the fuck are we here, yo?! Don't tell me you locked Sho away!" Hizashi yelled and Tsukauchi just sighed at his reaction.

"No of course not. We put him in solitary for his own safety. He's being moved to a safe visiting room as we speak." He explained as they all walked inside.

"That's still locking him away, man! The hell is wrong with you?!" The voice hero continued to yell at the officer. He turned to Toshi with a furious look on his face. "Tell him!"

"I'm sure he had his reasons.." All Might said between grit teeth and he clenched his fists. Hizashi could see the anger is his eyes so he decided not to speak on it further.

"All Might and Present Mic you will be going to talk to him first while Midnight and Shinso join me and other offices in the observation room. If your efforts don't get through to him then Shinso will go see him." Tsukauchi explained as they arrived.

"That's a lot to put on the lad Tsukauchi. Is that really necessary?" Yagi asked, concerned.

"It's the only way we can through to him. Right now he's a mindless puppet to go Shigaraki's bidding. A villain. No one wants him to stay that way and this is all we've got." The officer stated as he looked back at the two hero's and hero in training. They all nod then the purple haired boy walked off with Tsukauchi to the observation room. Hizashi and Toshi looked at each other before entering the visiting room with Aizawa.

Sitting down on the chairs in the room they both looked at Shota, who still wasn't conscious as they had to sedate him to get him into the room. "So what the fuck are we supposed to do? Chat about old times or somethin'?" Hizashi scoffed and rolled his eyes. The way the police went about this was a joke to Yamada. They were treating his best friend as a villain and he couldn't accept that. Shota was no villain, he would never turn that way by choice.

"Talk about anything you think will get through to him." Tsukauchi said through a speaker as he watched them.

Aizawa slowly regained consciousness and slowly lifted his head to look at the two heros in front of him. His lips curl into a sly smirk and he cocked his head to the side slightly. "What's this? Gotten myself captured, hm? What a shame, master won't be very pleased." The man with jet black hair let out a small chuckle. Seeing Shota this way made Shinso's eyes begin to well with tears.

"Do you really care about Shigaraki?" All Might asked coldly.

"My, my, why the hostility Symbol Of Peace?" Shota asked with a laugh.

"Many students asked you that same question, Sho." Yagi stated as he looked down at his hands. "You are so strict with all of your students. You're so strict..with all of them. Yet everyone knows you're secretly a big softy and you actually care about your students." Toshi added as he clenched his fists, shrinking down into his normal form.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I am servant to Tomura Shigaraki not a dumb teacher." The erasure hero scoffed.

"Oh come on Sho! Don't you remember being back in high school?" Hizashi yelled and stood up. "Don't you remember Emi?!" Hearing that name changed something in Aizawa. His eyes went wide as images of his time in high school flash before his eyes.

"It's happening again.." Yagi said looking over at Hizashi.

"You remember her don't you Sho?" The voice hero asked, his voice cracking slightly as he spoke.

"E-Emi..?" Aizawa stuttered out as tears welled in his eyes. Imagines of him and Emi flashed before his eyes, hearing her laugh in his mind.

"That's right Sho, remember her!" Yelled Hizashi, a small once of hope rising in his chest.

"Remember who you are Aizawa!" Toshi yelled after Yamada, standing up also. "You are a caring teacher, a loving father and an amazing friend! Not his puppet!" The No.1 hero added as his voice began to crack and tears formed in his eyes. "Y-you're.." he started but couldn't bring himself to say the rest. Shinso couldn't sit around anymore. The purple haired boy rushes out of the observation and burst into the visiting room with Hizashi & Toshinori in.

"F-Father!" Shinso yelled as he clutched Shota's goggles that hung from his neck. Shota's eyes flash crimson as he looks at the young student. "Listen to them! You can beat this!"

The erasure hero screamed as tears began to stream down his pale face. The images in his mind and the voices that filled his ears overwhelming him. Suddenly Eraserhead slumped forward, still and motionless. They wait patiently in anticipation for the man in front of them to at least speak or even move an inch.

Toshinori gently places his hand on the glass between them. "Sho?" He whispered loudly enough to be heard. The erasure hero slowly lifted his head to look at man in front of him. His eyes were dry, bloodshot and puffy from the crying and his pale white cheeks were stained with tears. Seeing All Might in front of him, he couldn't help but allow his lips to curl into a small but soft smile.

"T-Toshi..Zashi..Shinso.."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

121K 4.7K 25
[CURRENTLY EDITING] NOT A TOSHINORI X READER--TOSHINORI X OC. All Might, the man you had dated back in your UA days and All For One got into a serous...
28.2K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...
877K 28K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
3K 151 29
Hizashi Yamada has been friends with Shouta Aizawa for ages. There hadn't been problems until recently; Shouta has been increasingly obsessive and ta...