Reject (BoyxBoy)

By ILOVEYOU12hockey

Jake was not an average werewolf he was the runt the smallest and easiest to target when jake was young(8) he... More

~~~~~1~~~~~
~~~~~~2~~~~~~
~~~~~~3~~~~~~
~~~~~~4~~~~~~
*~*~*~5*~*~*~
Not an update sorry
~*~*~*7~*~*~*
➰➰➰8♥️♥️♥️
A/N
❤️6❤️
Hola
Crush problems
Crysh Problems 2

6.5

15.8K 286 21
By ILOVEYOU12hockey

Caleb

"How could you Caleb how could u leave me for one of my best friends!!!!?!!!!!!!!??" My ex Joe screamed at me "because he's my mate and I love him Joe we both know this would happen and I know u have been sneaking out to see your mate I don't know their name but I can smell them on you so ya were done no we are not and with that everything turned black....

Joe

I was in love with jack but he never new so when I realized he and Caleb where mates I made sure to put him through the pain I did I know I said I loved Caleb but it was always jack.... And know I'm taking his mate as I was moaning I heard the door open cause of course I took Caleb's phone and told him I was out but I knew he would come home and he do my plan worked out perfectly....

Ik it's really short but I'll make a sequel soon I promise I just need ideas comment vote on wht u think of this story thx for reading..

Joe:hey u cut out my sexy time
Me: Joe that's rape and that's cause ur cray cray I hope u step on Lego
Joe: you take that back you bitch
Me: that's it u asked for it I'm cutting u out Sally
Sally: Grrrrrrrr me hungry
Me: *dumps honey on Joe* here you go my Sally-bear eat up
Sally:yes mommy
Joe: *runs away screaming like a girl*
Me:go get him girl
Sally:yes ma'am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 32.8K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...
116K 3.7K 20
(BxB, DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ) Leaving his old life was hard for him but he did it to protect his brother being killed by their father after he was...
474K 21.1K 26
--Demon Series, Book 5-- Hidden Peak is dying, and no one cares. Ranger is the last hope of the battered werewolves that remain. He’s given up o...
259K 9K 23
*THIS BOOKS IS IN SEVERE NEED OF EDITING SO READ AT OWN RISK* Jaxon Michaels, is an 18 year old, shy 5'2 with a heart of gold and is loved by his pac...