Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Friends to Lovers - Atsumu

137 1 0
By jak_20_21_

"Atsumu!!" He looked at you as you ran into the gym.

"Hey!"

"Hi..." You sighed, bending over to catch your breath. "I made it, few."

"Ya beat yer new record." You both laughed, you hugged him before backing up. Right on time, Atusmu's girlfriend walked in.

"Oh, hi, Y/n"

"G/n. Hi, so are we still thinking about Saturday?" Atsumu's girlfriend and him furred their brows. "Dinner with me and B/n. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah, we can make it."

"Oh, it's fine. So, Tsumu, what are we doing for our traditional Friday nights?"

"OH, I totally forgot about that, is it okay if I skip it?" Skip it? "I sort of promised G/n, I'd take her out." You forced a smile, that's 5 times in the past 5 weeks.

"Oh, it's fine... I'll just invite B/n over instead." Atsumu felt as if you were replacing him, but to be honest he's never around anymore to replace. "I'll see you at practice?" You asked.

"Oh, the practice was canceled." You looked at his girlfriend.

"Oh, okay, well... see you whenever I guess..." You frowned as you walked home.

The next 5 weeks were hell, every time you'd see Atsumu, he'd wave but then his girl would pull him away. You haven't seen him since you sighed and walked over to your boyfriend. "Hey, love."

"Hey, everything okay?"

"Hm, yeah." He looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Bummed about what's his face?"

"Atsumu, how many times do I have to tell you his name. And he's my best friend."

"Right, think about this, if he's your so-called best friend, he wouldn't be ignoring you and blowing you off." You rolled your eyes, knowing he's right. "And I'm tired of you talking about him."

"I miss him, it's been 10 weeks since we hung out."

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I not enough?" Where is this coming from?

"Of course you are, I'm just saying-"

"I'm not having this conversation." You frowned as he walked away, you leaned against your locker slowly sliding down it.

"Ya know moping isn't going to help." You groaned before looking at the male. "What was that about?"

The next 5 weeks were hell, every time you'd see Atsumu, he'd wave but then his girl would pull him away. You haven't seen him since you sighed and walked over to your boyfriend. "Hey, love."

"Well, when it includes my brother, something's going to die." You both laughed lightly, he joined you on the floor hitting your knee softly. "What's up?"

"I haven't hung out with your brother in 10 weeks." Osamu looked at you confused.

"Really? He usually can't go one day without seeing ya, did something happen?"

"His girlfriend happened..." Osamu looked at you and sighed.

"Ya know, the damn idiot won't stop talking about ya. He's worried. He feels as if yer replacing him."

"He's never around to be replaced, Samu. It'd be one thing if he was, but he's not. It's like I don't exist when she's around... Was practice canceled the other day?"

"Huh? No, ya know we only cancel practice when it rains or something major came up."

"Right, of course. She lied..."

"Hey, would a hug from a guy who looks like your best friend but better, help?" You laughed a little, nodding your head. He wrapped his arms around you, bringing you in. "Just pretend I'm Tsumu, mk?"

"Okay... but it's not the real thing..." You frowned into his shirt sighing. "I miss your brother..."

"But I'm right here..." You pulled away and looked behind you seeing Atsumu frowning. "What ya doing?"

"Comforting ya best friend since ya can't."

"What's that suppose to mean?!" You sighed, Osamu got up and frowned.

"Ya hurting ya best friend, you idiot. That's what I mean, am I gonna have to go behind ya and pick up the pieces?"

"Ya don't have to pick up anything because there is nothing to pick up!" You sighed standing up.

"Boys..."

"Ye? Where have ya been the past 10 Fridays?" You frowned as Atsumu looked at you, but you wouldn't meet his eyes. "I'll tell ya where, not with Y/n, the girl you promised since we were 8 ya'd stay over and eat till ya puke every Friday night. Na. Ya can't keep complaining to me asking if she's replacing ya, because ya aren't around to be replaced." Osamu's voice was calm, it was since the beginning of the fight.

"I..."

"What? Too busy up ya girlfriend's ass to notice how bad ya hurting the one person who cares about ya?"

"Osamu, it's fine... Drop it." He looked at you and scoffed.

"Fine, fix ya own problems, then." You wanted to call out to him as he walked away, but you fought against it.

"Y/n... I-"

"Just, forget about it, ye? You go back to your girlfriend. I'll go back to B/n... I hate feeling like a stranger to you, Atsumu, especially you. So if that's what she wants me to be, then fine. But... I can't do this. I can't see you and know you'd ignore me. Goodbye." You bumped your shoulder with his before walking down the hall. You turned the corner looking behind it seeing him standing there confused, before shaking his head. He walked away before stopping down the end of the hall, looking at where you'd disappeared, and scoffed.

"Fine." His cold voice filled the dead hallway. Just like that, you lost your best friend.

--

The past few weeks you got the job as manager of the volleyball team, which sucks. You'd always do your best to ignore Atsumu and G/n. You'd spent more time talking to Samu and Suna, but when no one was looking you looked at your best friend, he doesn't even look affected, not like you do. Everyone can honestly tell you can't sleep. Even Atsumu. But that's not his place to ask you if you were okay, you made that clear. You dragged yourself home resting against a fence, sighing. You haven't been eating much either. "Y/n?" You can hear the voice, but everything was blurry and before you knew it, you were out like a light.

By the time you came through, you noticed you were on a couch. You wanted to sit up, but voices told you otherwise.

"What is she doing here?" G/n.

"I found her before she passed out." You can't tell which twin it was.

"I want her gone, Osamu."

"I'm sorry, do you have me mistaken for your boyfriend.? I know we're twins, but ya must be blind if ya trying to order me around. Ya don't own me, ya don't own my brother, so stop treating him like shit!"

"Oi, I'm home I heard..." You could hear his voice stop, you kept your eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping. "I... what is she doing here?"

"Found her before she passed out. Must have not been eating properly." You felt someone shuffle next to you, "Y/n?" You opened your eyes slowly, meeting Osamu's eyes. "When was the last time ya ate?"

"Not since the..." You frown, trying to choke back tears, "not since..." You wanted to say why, but... you couldn't. Osamu's eyes widen as tears fell.

"Can't B/n take care of her, isn't this his problem?" You sobbed at his name, making Atsumu and Osamu confused and worried.

"Did he do something?" You wanted to scoff at how concerned Atsumu sounded, but all you could do was nod.

"I... I s-suppose it was m-my fault..." Osamu sighed before heading back into the kitchen, Atsumu took his brother's place, gently sitting you up.

"Ya feel so light..."

"Wow, thanks Tsumu." The old nickname running off your tongue made your finch.

"I didn't mean it like that." Osamu handed you some rice balls.

"Is this about that night ya called?" Atsumu looked at y'all confused.

"Night ya called? When did ya call?" You ignored Atsumu and nodded to his brother, eating the food, rather quickly. "When did she call?" His brother ignored him too.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Y/n. You want anything?" You handed him the plate after finishing the two rice balls.

"No thank you, Samu." Atsumu hated this.

"Quit ignoring him!" You bit back your tongue and looked at your friend.

"Check your phone and ya know." That was all you said, before standing up. "Thank ya, Samu, I should get going."

"Wait hold up, what happened?" You scoffed and looked at him.

"It doesn't matter. Okay? We're not friends anymore."

"Yeah, ya sure as hell made that clear." Osamu sighed, he hated seeing y'all fight.

"Guys..." His girlfriend stood off to the side as well.

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm just giving your girlfriend what she wanted."

"What are ya talking about?" G/n was about to step in, but Osamu stopped her.

"What am I talking about? Seriously, is your head that far up her ass!" You yelled, stepping a little closer. "I don't what I did, but every time I see you, she always drags you away. And if I manage to see you it's always, I can't talk right now, bye, or I promised her I'd take her out, or I'm sorry, practice is canceled, can't give me that excuse now, huh?" Atsumu frowned, not saying anything back. "You put this on yourself Atsumu... if you were really my best friend, you wouldn't of let her get between us like this. You would've called when B/n cheated on me, you would've been here instead of Samu. Your. Damn. Brother. Osamu was there. Suna was there. Kita, everyone, even Sakusa. But not the one person I needed the most, not the one person, who I love the most." Atsumu's eyes widen at your confession, Osamu's softened. He knew from the beginning of your crush on his twin, and when he got a girlfriend, you forced yourself to get a boyfriend, eventually falling for him. You were like his sister, but... he knew. He knew this would happen.

"Y/n... I..."

"I think that's enough." You both looked at Osamu.

"Yeah, you should just leave." You looked back at Atsumu as his girlfriend spoke.

"Do you want me gone?" Atsumu tried to speak, but nothing came out, of course, he didn't want you gone. "Fine. You picked your choice, Tsumu. I'm s-sorry for the pain... or hard ache I c-caused, it m-must of been p-painful. Congrats, now, you lost me..." You wiped your tears and walked the door, stopping to turn around to face him, "Just so you know, it was G/n, he cheated on me with." You said before walking out of the house.

"Out." Atusmu looked back at his brother confused, was he kicking him out?

"Atsumu, I don't like his tone, tell him to treat me nicer." He looked down at her, that's when he realized, she wasn't you.

"I... no." She gasped looking at him.

"What?"

"Don't you think you've done enough the past few months?"

"What?"

"You just made me drive away the only person who understood me. Don't you think you've done enough?" Osamu stayed quiet, letting his brother talk.

"Excuse me?! That bitch was trying to take me from you. Why is everything about her?"

"She's my best friend, ya haven't even let me go near her in 20 weeks! Why didn't I get that call, G/n? Where were ya when I got that call?"

"What...?"

"The call from when her boyfriend cheated! Why didn't I get it?! Where were ya?!"

"Because I put your phone on airplane mode!"

"Was she telling me the truth? Did you sleep with B/n?"

"You're gonna believe her over me?!"

"I am when ya're not saying no! Ya did, didn't ya?! That's why ya blew me off! Was all this a game to ya? Punish her through me?"

"I..."

"Did ya love me?"

"Atsumu, of course, I do. But, I fell... I love B/n, too."

"What about me?!" She jumped and took a step back as I took a step forward. "Ya'd thought ya'd use me and then go to him after it all?! I'm not a toy ya use and then throw it away when ya done! Why do ya hate her so much?!" I sighed as tears fell, Osamu had never seen his brother look so... broken. "Why me? Why fuck with me if ya fell for someone else?" Osamu pulled his brother back a little. "Why wasn't I good enough?"

"You were... you were more than enough, but... but then I found out she was in love with you." Osamu felt his brother's body relax a little in his arms. "I knew... I knew I had no chance, so... I played you, I made you fall for me hard so you'd have no choice but to forget her. Then... I'd break you both..."

"Get. Out!" She jumped as Osamu and Atsumu's cold voices spoke at once. She walked out of the house, Atsumu fell to the ground.

"I fucked up, Samu..."

"Yeah, ya did. What are ya going to do about it? Ya know she's planning on leaving right?"

"What?"

"Ye, her aunt's coming to get her, a taxi should be reaching her by now, it's not too late."

"Why are ya helping me?"

"Because yer my brother, ya deserve to get the girl. Especially Y/n. She loves ya, ya love her, that simple. Now go, before it becomes too late." Atsumu didn't need to hear it twice before taking off to your house.

Once he reached you, you were about to get into the car, "Y/n!" You stopped and rolled your eyes. You said something before looking at Atsumu.

"What? I think we said everything that had to be said, Atsumu."

"Ya never gave me the chance to talk."

"I don't have time for this," You said about to get in the car, it began to drizzle a little, how ironic.

"I knew!" You stopped at the sudden outburst, turning around to look at him.

"What?"

"I knew... the second I met ya, ya were gonna change my life. I knew that whatever I was going through, I wanted ya right next to me. I wanted ya by my side. And day by day I noticed ya changed." You crossed your arms and looked at him. "Ya were depressed, ya didn't sing much, smile much, write much. Ya became numb, I use to love watching ya sing to ya heart content, but I... I was the reason ya were like that. I didn't tell ya how I felt because I didn't want to ruin what we had as friends. So I started dating G/n. I declined the way I felt about ya, so I could stay in ya life. I watched ya date assholes all because I was scared to put myself out there. Then B/n... changed all that. Or so I thought. I ignored ya, not just because of G/n, but because I was jealous. I didn't want to see ya happy if it wasn't me making ya happy, Y/n. Y/nL/n, I've been in love with ya since we were 8. I learned how ya walked, talked, laughed, joked, yer sarcasm from yer serious, I learned how ya'd smile when ya wrote, the face ya make when ya'd sing. I learned everything about ya and I figured it out in two seconds. The fasts I've ever learned anything." You both laughed softly as he walked over to you, continuing his speech. "I knew... I always knew. Those feelings don't go away. They never did. I was afraid I hung out around ya, I'd end up kissing ya. I'd end up telling ya everything 'm telling ya now. I knew ya were happy with B/n, or at least I thought so, and I couldn't ruin that for ya. So I backed off... to let ya be happy. Because got damn it, it was hard. It took a lot of self-control, I didn't know I had. But 'm tired of backing off, I won't let ya date another asshole or anyone else... I want to be the only person who makes ya the happiest girl in the world. And I don't care if I sound selfish." He stopped walking when he was face to face with you. "Because loving ya, I have to be selfish because if 'm not. Someone will sweep yer beautiful ass right from under me. And I won't let that happen. I love ya." By the time he was done, it was pouring, blending in with the tears that fell down your face. But neither of you cared, you wanted to slap him so bad, wanted to tell him he was an idiot.

"You're an idiot, Tsumu." He furred his brows as you laughed, he waited to see if you'd say anything after, but you were still surprised by his speech. "You are an idiot." That was all you can say. You shook your head, grabbing both his cheeks, pulling him down to your level, he smiled at how close you two were. "But I fell in love with this idiot." You crashed your lips to his, it was filled with passion. Longer. It was the type of kiss that made your knees weak and sent sparks bouncing through your veins. When y'all pulled away to catch your breaths, you both letting out nervous heavy breaths. Your faces still close, but this time he grabbed your waist pulling you close as he closed the gap. Kissing you with more force, more passion. His tongue gazed at your bottom lip begging to explore your mouth. You allowed the request, opening your mouth letting your tongues dance against each other as the heat of the moment bathed you both. You both finally pulling away for air, "This is such a cheesy scene, chasing after me, and kissing me in the rain." You laughed pleased from the make-out session you just had, the one you both longed for.

"I thought this was your perfect kiss fantasy? Kissing in the rain?"

"You remember that?"

"Of course, I remember everything about ya." He kissed you once more before paying your taxi driver, bringing you back to his house, where you both got scowled for probably getting sick and congratulated for 'manning up' and confessing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
248K 5.1K 82
I haven't seen anyone do this so I'm doing it! *VERY SLOW UPDATES* The characters as of now: KARASUNO: Hinata Kageyama Nishinoya Tanaka Daichi Sugaw...
58K 2K 14
"[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.
9.9K 432 14
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚?" ---- ➪ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱...